Andy Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's lovely," was the answer. "It's a lot cooler and the gel tingles." But by bit he steered the razor round her valley and over her lips to catch every hair. The valley was deep and he ran his finger along to clear any remaining foam. Mum shivered. He carefully steered around her lips - not unsightly flaps as he'd seen on the 'net but bigger than Helen' s. Mum's clit was big, standing proud from the attention he was giving it; indeed he thought that her clit was bigger and firmer than any he'd seen. She shivered several times. By the time he'd cleared every nook and cranny he was aware she was leaking love juice.

"Don't stop now," panted Christine, "You've got me quite horny. Use your fingers please." Her voice was husky, pleading and it was a voice he couldn't refuse.

By now, Rob was equally horny and his initial hesitation had disappeared. Mum's clit seemed to be very sensitive and she drew in her breath as he gently rubbed, using her own lubrication. He circled her clit and then, without entirely thinking about any embarrassment, he licked where he'd just touched; he didn't know why but it just seemed to be a good idea. His mum's response was immediate and she raised her butt, pushing her sex against his lips and tongue. He sucked at her clit, played with it using his lips in a way that a girlfriend had asked him to do. She let out a series of pleasure moans, arched her back, told him how fantastic it felt and suddenly, without him realising nor giving any indication of cumming she suddenly let a cry, followed by a series of pleasure bucks and grunts as she climaxed.

"How the hell did you manage to do that?" she asked, finally coming back k down to earth. "You made me cum so unexpectedly that I couldn't hold back."

"Licking you out? Sorry, mum, I guess I went too far."

"No, no, it wasn't that, it was like a tongue vibrator tingling but it was your tongue not a plastic and gel toy."

"Sorry, I didn't realise."

"No, no ,no, don't be sorry. It's years since your dad licked me out and nothing like that happened. It was fantastic and the best cum I've had for years. Your dad decided it was dirty and he won't let me suck him off either."

Rob noticed the change in mum's language, he'd never heard her talk about 'cumming' or 'sucking off'. It made him more at ease. "You tried it with dad and he refused? Wow, it's the best thing a woman can do for a man."

"Then I owe you some pleasure for making me cum. Lie down."

"But mum ... "

"LIE DOWN, and take off your shirt."

Rob obeyed.

Shirt removed she ran her fingers gently over his chest, stomach and sides, lightly scratching him with her fingernails. Then she circled his small nipples, making them immediately stiffen. She licked the tip of two fingers, one on each hand, and lightly brushed the top of each nipple, repeatedly, closely watching Rob's reaction to these new sensations. His reaction? His cock became even harder than before, pushing and straining against his pants. She licked them again and circled around and over. He felt total bliss.

"Like?" she enquired.

"Oh yes," he replied, amazed at the power the two dots on his chest held.

"Wait," his mum continued, unzipped and unfastened his pants, drew down his underpants and released what made her amazed by its size. "How the hell ...?"

"I don't know," was Rob's reply. "It happened after I visited the Medium, I think it's something unexplainable, some gift that Andy gave me. Either that or my hormones went berserk."

"So that's why Helen went nude swimming with you, to show you off, proud to be your brother ... or did she show you off as a boyfriend?"

"We just let people think what they wanted."

"Hell, you're seriously hung and right now you've got a swollen monster." She stroked the full length, pausing and circling the tip. Involuntary shivers passed through his whole body.

Foreplay is as important to a blowjob as it is to a great fuck: Christine quickly discarded her blouse and bra, revealing a pair of sensibly sized tits that hadn't yet taken a too much of a knock from gravity. She knelt astraddle him, leaning forward, awkwardly trapping his rampant cock between his belly and hers, her tits dangling at first then resting against his skin. She kissed, then licked first one of his nipples then the other, surprising him with the pleasant tingles, then she kissed him once on his lips. She raised her head and he saw her closer than ever before. Her face had lines, yes, for she had no make-up on, no powder or cream to disguise her age. She kissed his forehead, nose then lips, softly at first but then bidding him to open his lips and allow her inside. Her own lips were broader, softer than many girls he'd kissed. They were moist, persuasive, her tongue darting out to touch his, playing little games, gradually probing and exploring his mouth. Their lips touched again, opening wider and flatter as she moved, giving his lips sensations he'd never experienced. Saliva flowed, tongues again explored, this time his own tongue exploring her mouth.

Her head drew away from him and she again kissed his nipples, sucking each between her lips. She moved on, planting wet kisses all down his belly. By now she was no longer astraddle him but by his side, kissing his belly button, the tip of his cock then his balls, drawing each into her mouth then licking, sucking and licking until he felt his balls about to explode.

Content that her son's senses were reaching untold heights she finally took the head of his penis between her lips, lightly sucking then releasing the sensitive head.

"Careful," he said, "I'm going to blow."

"Oh no, not yet, don't you dare!" she said and moved away, again kissing his belly all the way up to his nipples. She sucked lightly, then harder, feeling them harden. She licked, kissed, blew on them and then, unexpectedly, she moved her hand between his thighs with just enough pressure to encourage him to part his legs. Rob obliged. While still kissing and licking his nipples, right then left, right then left, she let her pad of longest finger gently rub against his perineum, each time moving moving backwards to brush against his butt hole. The palm of her hand massaged his balls and Rob moaned with delight.

"Mum," he said, but that was all as her finger pressed firmly against his butt hole and eased itself just inside. Rob thought heaven had arrived early for him; how on this earth could the sensations inside him be so real, so pleasant, so fantastic? His mother returned her attention to his cock, letting her lips tease its sensitive tip. Licking his exposed pee hole she probed a little deeper into his anus, letting the first knuckle of her middle finger entertain the multitude of nerve endings - nerves that sent pleasure to his brain.

His hardness was now inside her warm, wet, accommodating mouth. Christine was taken back to her late teenage years when she'd deep throated one of the college boys in return for cigarettes. It was a skill she'd honed and the boy - Tommy - she remembered was ever eager to exchange a pack of ten, maybe twenty, Embassy filters for five minutes of bliss.

"Please, mum, please I can't stand this much more, I just gotta cum."

"Sorry," she said, releasing the wet monster to reply, her mind having drifted. She started a slow rhythm, first an inch, then two, then gradually more, gagging a little for being out of practice. Then she speeded, extending her intrusion into Rob's back passage until she hit the spot. Man, did she find it spot on. Rob's legs stretched and almost cramped, his back arched and his breathing quickened, then came the huge rush of cum erupting into her mouth. Rob pumped and pumped as his pleasure nerves hit gold.

Whole jets of jizz spewed out, salty globules of the thickened liquid dripping from her lips as if she was unsure whether to swallow. Most escaped.

She reached for a tissue from the bedside unit, half apologising for the waste of precious protein. "I wanted just a taste," she said, "But I wasn't sure. I'd heard some friends talk after a few glasses of wine. Thank you for allowing me," and she kissed Rob with small remnants of his jizz still in her mouth. "I've wanted to do that for so long, you wouldn't believe." She had tears of joy in her eyes.

Christine lay next to him, simply introducing him to the pleasures fingers and mouth could give to such small nipples. "I've heard the feeling is more intense to a man than to a woman, perhaps because they're not used to it," she explained. All Rob knew was that it felt so fucking good, so fantastic. He just lay awhile, eyes closed, savouring the fantastic new sensations. Within minutes all of the solid as iron fullness of his cock had returned.

"It seems such a pity to waste all of this," she said, "You're still as horny as before. I can't remember the time your dad last fucked me and ..."

"Stand up," Rob said, "I want to see you standing so that I can see your tits properly and admire my shaving skills.

She laughed, and stood in a mock model pose, cupping her tits. "Not as good as Helen's but they're still OK."

"You're beautiful," was Rob's honest answer. Of course a woman in her 40's will never be as youthful looking as her daughter - even the best attention to diet and exercise cannot turn back time, but everything she had to offer was good; shapely legs, puffy pussy, flat(ish) tummy, nice tits and a smile on her face. She could be any young man's dream, a MILF and best of all she was Rob's own personal MILF.

"Thank you," she answered, honestly flattered by his words. Why did she not hear that any more from the man she married? On the bed once more she straddled him, letting her cunt lips enclose his rigid cock. She gasped, unused to his size, and as she lowered herself onto him he began to swell, to fill her. "What ... how?" she looked puzzled, knowing that she should be much less of a tight fit than girls his age.

"I don't know," he said, still puzzled. "I think it's something to do with Andy's spirit. His mum didn't query it further but it was obvious that she was enjoying lowering and raising herself slowly until he was fully in then almost out of her.

She stopped, her legs cramped and unused to the exercise she was undertaking. "Have you ever done doggy?" she asked.

"Yes, no problem," he replied, though it was just the one girl at a mutual friend's 18th and he wasn't going to admit that. They swapped. Rob had previously never wanted control and would have been happy to let his mother just bounce up and down on him. Today though he had more confidence and somehow he knew just what she wanted. Doggy was a nice, relaxed, easy way to fuck his mother ... FUCK HIS MOTHER? Hell, that MILF thought just hit home. How did he get himself into it all? First she wanted her snatch mowing, she wanted every blade of grass off her lawn, her lady lawn that first got stubble and bristle and then, for a week or two, you could see where all the nice bits were. And then it got overgrown and sweaty and smelly and, hell, all he'd done was offer a solution to a problem mum had.

It was fashion to be fuzz free, men adored seeing a bald pussy. Even in France and all those other Eastern European countries, many younger women no longer had hairy pits or their pussy hidden in a jungle. All he'd done was a favour for mum. BOLLOCKS! she'd used it to seduce him, to get his long, fat cock inside her and she had got her way.

Well fuck her he would. He was solid inside her, expanding like one of those long balloons that clowns shaped into poodles. He had a long solid balloon inside her and she was going to get it rammed hard. Doggy was good for that and he'd make her sore. He'd make her wonder what had exploded inside her.

He went slow at first, intending to speed, to make her realise what she coveted: all of his ten-plus-something super king size cock. She was wet, which was a pity, the piston moved easily but just as he was about to accelerate she squeezed. At first it was just a tightening of the love tube he was in. Had he imagined it? She squeezed again - something he'd not experienced before. Her internal muscles tightened again and it felt so good ... so bloody good. He eased, slowed right down and this time her squeeze was timed to perfection. He pulled back, almost out:

"Yes, just there. Just go in slightly then out." Rob wasn't to know that the best sensations both for him and his mother were just there ... just inside ... just the tip of his swollen cock against the most sensitive part of her, "Ohhhh yes."

"You know when ... before ... you know ... you pushed your finger ... is it the same for ... I mean does it feel the same ...?"

"Not quite, not as intense but ... " She paused, "No don't stop. If you want to try ..."

"I'm OK. I just wanted to know if it hurts."

"Did it hurt you?"

"No, quite the opposite."

"It's up to you. I never asked your dad. The last time a man did it for me was a long time ago."

"So how did you know ...?"

"About your trigger spot? Women talk." She lied.

Rob laughed, "And so you tried it on me?"

"You ask too many questions. Let's just say I know it works." That was true but she was not going to tell her son that keeping a loan shark collector happy to 'work' off a debt was how she'd leaned. A finger, a single finger up his butt while she was jacking him off meant he climaxed quickly and that week's payment was made.

"And you?"

"Yes, if you're gentle it can be very nice."

"Like this?"

"Just like that, oh yes, just ... like ... that. " Rob's finger popped awkwardly in and out of the brown puckered hole. He tentatively looked at his inquisitive finger, but with no alarm. He found it less awkward to use his thumb, hoping it didn't hurt. His mother's murmurs of delight persuaded him to increase the speed of his thrusts. Each time his now well lubricated weapon squelched easily; each outward stroke he felt his cock squeezed as if Christine's cunt muscles were trying to suck the jizz out of him.

"Harder," she said, and he thrust harder. "No," she corrected, "Your thumb, pop me harder."

Rob complied, "Is that OK?"

His mum didn't reply, simply took in some deep, short breaths and "Aaahhh!" as she exhaled. Her panting increased as she rapidly built up the pleasant tension inside her. Her stomach knotted briefly, the feeling moving down, an odd but very recognisable tension radiated between her stomach and clit, her back arched, her cunt blazed, the rapid rhythmic pulses of delightful orgasmic bliss exploded through her. "OH MY GOD," she shouted and she screamed out loud.

Rob slowed a little. It suddenly occurred to him that he didn't need to cum. The blow job had eased the desire within him. He didn't ask, he didn't need to ask. Slowly at first he massaged the insides of his mum's vagina. He smiled at the thought of a word he learned at school, in the biology lesson tweaked to mix simple human reproduction with sex education, a half hearted attempt by an experienced but unwilling tutor. She just knew the giggles, the nudges, the jokes that would follow.

The massage, by a more than adequate perfectly shaped, bulbous headed reproduction organ, gradually re-aroused both his and his mother's desires. Christine closed her eyes, her tits swung rhythmically and her breathing laboured. Bit by bit the spring inside her tightened, she felt the sexual tension rise and rise until it came to an even, steady peak. Rob felt that he was now ready, faster in and faster out until he too knew the inevitable would happen.

"Rob, no, not so hard, Rob, no, no. Ohhhh Rob, Rob, Rob my darling Rob. Oh yes, yes, fuck me hard Rob I'm going to cum for you, I'm ... Ohmygod.

Her whole body exploded in a mighty orgasm, like an earthquake sending aftershocks and just as she began to slow, Rob filled her cunt with his cum.

***

They laid there that warm afternoon. The afternoon sun steamed through the window of Rob's parents bedroom window as his mum spooned her lover. Rob lay there in bliss, her slightly drooping breasts nestled against his back and still firm enough to make him feel content. He must have snoozed, for the next he knew he felt mightily relaxed, a small dribble of cum still clinging to the tip of his droopy ten plus inches.

His mother meanwhile reflected. When was the last time Rob's dad had fucked her? She couldn't remember. Kissed her? Did a peck on the lips count? Been romantic? Wasn't in his dictionary.

Rob turned over on to his back and Christine kissed him. Softly at first, a 'thank-you' kiss, then an intense 'I love you' kiss and then she straddled him, teasing his chest with her tits, "Thank you Rob," she said, and she sensed that again he already had a semi.

Surprisingly nothing more was said. Rob figured that mum had overstepped the mark and had guilt feelings, although when he took time to think then mum had been gentle and loving. He needed that.

Helen had already arranged for them to go swimming that evening but now Rob's attention was split three ways; Emma, Helen and his mother. A foursome? He smiled at the thought and then dismissed it. It couldn't possibly happen - could it? And what about Jasmine? Only time would tell.

To be continued. All suggestions carefully considered!