Andy the Boss

Story Info
An employee gets with her boss!
1.8k words
4.03
32.5k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's been a month now, with Carly working as a personal assistant for Andy at one of the office locations for a bank. Andy was exactly her type: blue eyes with smooth brown hair and a chiseled jawline that sometimes would be scruffy from not shaving after a long day at work. On top of that he had a body of a model. Carly would stay up late at night just imagining herself running her hands across his flat set of abs, down to his crotch which she dreamt was huge.

On a day like any other, she hustled around taking orders from her boss and any other employees that needed help. She was usually really good about multi-tasking, and keeping up with the work, but today she had a few mishaps. She spilled coffee on someone, gave someone the wrong documents and shredded something that shouldn't have been shredded. It wasn't long when she got a call from her boss to see him.

The whole office got quiet as she made her way to his office. She lightly knocked on the door. No answer. She knocked louder. She then heard him clear his throat and told her to enter. She walked in with his back facing her. She stood there awkwardly in the middle of the room, waiting to be fired, at least that's what she was thinking.

That's when Andy turned around in his chair. "Do you know why you're here, Carly?"

"Yes sir and I am so..." Her boss cuts her off before she could finish.

"I don't want to hear your excuses. Now come here, around my desk," he ordered. She did as she was told, as odd as the order was. When she got to the other side, she looked down at him to see his cock hanging out of his zipper. Her mouth flew wide open. "You got a big mouth, I think you know where it should go." She closed her mouth, surprised by his actions. It was just like from one of her dreams, but this wasn't right, he was her boss, and she was his employee.

Seeing her hesitance, Andy stood up. "You can be a good little girl and do as your told or I can destroy your career, and you will never work another day in your life," he said threatening her. She looked at his cock then back at him into his gorgeous blue devilish eyes. She then got down on her knees, picked up his huge cock with one hand and slipped it inside her mouth. His cock reacted quick to her touch and mouth. He was already getting hard.

"That's it, suck my cock, such a bad, naughty girl," he said calling her names as he put his hand on the back of her head pushing her down further. She gagged on his cock, it was too much. She was able to take a breath, and he watched the saliva drip out of her mouth and onto his cock.

"I didn't tell you to stop," he said as he forced her back down on his cock. Up and down she went, gagging, slurping and making a mess. He was all nice and wet. "Mmm yeah make me cum," he said as she went faster grabbing his ass to get more depth. "Oh fuck yes," he said moaning as he released his hot cum all down her pretty little throat. He finished inside her mouth before he let her off his cock.

She fell back on her hands, she never swallowed cum before. She wiped her mouth with the back of her hand and looked up at him. This wasn't over.

"You know anyone could just walk in here," she said trying to get out of whatever else he had planned.

"You know, you're right. Come back to my office at the end of the day and we'll finish what we started." She carefully got up off the floor and rushed to the bathroom to clean up. Her face was flushed, and her hair was a mess. She splashed some water on her face and combed her hair with her finger and nails. She didn't have a brush on her.

After she was done she walked back to her desk to finish her work but she couldn't concentrate. All she could think about was her bosses nice, huge, thick cock in her mouth. Carly began to imagine what it would be like to have him inside her, and discreetly she began massaging her pussy under desk.

Keeping an eye out, she slipped her hand under her pants and underwear to get to her wet pussy. Sticking a finger or two inside, she imagined her boss was fucking her. In and out his thick cock would go in and out of her pussy, as she moaned in pleasure. Carly could feel herself building inside and she really wanted to cum. A coworker was coming, she moved herself closer to the desk.

Once in the clear, she really went at it, thrusting her fingers inside her and massaging her clit. With her bosses cock on her mind, with him fucking her, she came to a climax. She took her hand out and licked the cum off her fingers. Then went to go wash up.

Along the way she bumped into her boss. Her cheeks grew hot at the sight of him. He stopped her, and whispered into her ear, "I know what you did. We'll discuss your punishment later," he said walking off leaving her pulse racing. How did he know?

Once again she cleaned up in the bathroom and went back to work. The day dragged in anticipation for what her boss had planned for her. The time ticked away slowly, and then it was time. Everyone else left for the day and now it was just her and her boss. Leaving her things at her desk, she walked to his office.

The door was cracked open, she knocked, "sir?"

"Come in Carly." She did as she was told, closing the door behind her. Facing her, he speaks again."I saw what you were doing...under your desk." Her face flushed again. "I have cameras everywhere. I need to keep an eye on my employees," he explained to her.

Seductively, he came on the other side of his desk, approaching her and brushed a strain of hair behind her hair. "I don't want you touching yourself without my permission, understand?"

"Yes sir."

"Good girl. Now bend over my desk," he commanded. She was taken aback by his bold request and stood where she was, not moving. "Do it!" He said more forcefully this time. Shaking, she approached his desk and leaned herself over with her ass sticking out.

"Lift your skirt up and don't make me ask you again," he said. She obeyed. "Good girl," he said as he approached her from behind ripping her stockings and underwear off.

"What are you doing?"

"Quiet. Talk again, and this will be worse for you." She wished she could see what else he was doing.

Without warning, she felt him slap her ass. "I want you to count to ten. Understand?"

"Yes sir," she said. He slapped her again. "Two," she said.

"Wrong. That's one."

"But you..." He slapped her harder.

"Count right, or the belt comes off."

He slaps her again. Carly had no idea if she should say one or four, so she kept quiet. He slaps her again. "Count for me!" He ordered. She didn't like this, she didn't know what he wanted.

"Four," she says. He sighed and stepped back to take his belt off.

"Let's start from the beginning," he said whipping her with his belt.

"One," she said feeling the sharp pain. She cried out through each whip. Luckily she made it through the count.

Unexpectedly, once he was done, he kissed her ass, gently caressing. With tears in her eyes, she felt his tongue slip inside her ass hole. Spreading her cheeks apart further, he lavished his tongue inside of her.

It was so unexpected, and felt so amazingly good. She moaned in pleasure letting him know she wanted more.

"You like that?"

"Oh yes sir!"

"Good! Then get up." She did as she was told. Now looking at him. He took off his pants and shirt. She followed what he was doing without being told until they were both naked.

To her surprise, her boss went over his desk, and spread his cheeks apart, "now do me."

Carly has never licked ass before but she obeyed. She got down on her knees and slowly stuck her tongue inside his ass hole. Not tasting anything, she pushed her tongue in further.

"That's a girl, stick your tongue all up in there," he said shaking his ass a little in her face. She began to lavish at it, and get really into it. She can hear her boss moan in pleasure. Then she grabbed his cock as she continued to lick his ass, stroking his cock, wanting it inside her.

"Eager are we?" He laughed, standing up abruptly and taking her over the desk. Without warming he thrusted his cock inside her ass. She had to grasp onto the desk to keep from moving too much. He grabbed her sore ass cheeks and thrusted again. She cried out.

"You've done anal before I see, you naughty girl!" He spanked her ass, thrusting in harder and faster.

"Oh god," she moaned feeling each thrust hitting her g-spot. She always came harder when she got anal.

"Yea, you feel so good, fuck me, harder!"

He reached forward grabbing her long hair forcing her to arch her back, as he fucked her pulling her in close, getting even deeper inside of her. She could feel the slap of his balls against her skin as his cock enveloped her inside.

"I'm gonna cum soon," he said.

"Please cum inside me sir. I wanna feel it!" He pounded her hard with his thrusts, building her up more. "Oh please make me cum too."

With a few more hard thrusts, he knew he was about to cum, and once she moaned out, "yes...yes...yes..." he let himself go, cumming inside her ass hard.

"Oh fuck," he said pounding her a bit more, finishing her off. He collapsed on top of her, keeping his cock inside for a moment then slipped out and licked her delicious ass hole clean.

He slapped her again. "You were good, come back to my office at the end of the day tomorrow and we'll continue this," he said walking out of his office naked into the bathroom to wash up. She did the same. Once she was done she grabbed her things. Carly checked his office on her way out, he was still there.

"You're done for now Carly, you can go home." She walked back inside his office, stood on her tip toes and gave him the most passionate kiss he ever felt.

Parting lips, she whispered, "next time it's your turn," she said and walked away swooshing her ass.

He licked his lips, "I can't wait," he said to himself.