Andy's Big Commission

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yes! Right there! Stop. No! Don't stop! This way, no, right there! Oh, yes, right there. Oh, yesssss!" Her legs closed around his head, and she held him in place with handfuls of his hair as she came. She gave him just enough freedom to move that he was able to get some air, which was a good thing as her climax carried on for almost a minute. She finally released him, and said, "God, that was wonderful!"

Andy was able to crawl up beside her, and leaned over to kiss her deeply. His hands found her breasts and she soon broke their kiss to say, "It's your turn now. That was everything I had hoped it would be. I've been dreaming of that since the first time you called at our office. Come on, let's get more comfortable"

Brenda sat up, and both of them turned so that Andy could lie with his head on the pillow. She was kneeling beside him now, and he reached up to hold her generous breasts. They were so different to Kathy's. It had been years since he had held breasts this size and he had to admit that he found them exciting. A moment later he had his attention distracted, as Brenda swung her leg across his hips, and straddled him. She raised her hips, and as he watched, she reached down and grabbed his erect cock and slowly moved the head of it along her slit, back and forth, as she coated it with her essence.

"Pinch my nipples, Andy. I like it when you pinch them." Brenda was grinning down at him, and he could feel her nipples harden as he did her bidding. She leaned forward so that he could take one of her nipples in his mouth while he pinched and twisted the other one gently with his fingers.

She leaned further forward, until his cock lined up perfectly with her opening. She was teasing him now, pushing slightly against him, letting the head of his cock began to penetrate her vagina before she would move forward slightly, breaking the connection. Soon he began trying to lift his hips, attempting to drive himself into her. Finally he said, "No more teasing, let me put it in."

This time, when he tried to lift his hips she moved hers back, working with him this time and letting him bury his cock completely into her vagina. The sensation was terrific, hot, wet and tight, and he kept driving his hips up until their pubic bones met. He held himself there, completely within her, and they both groaned in pleasure. After some seconds he slowly lowered his hips to the bed, letting himself come almost completely out of her.

At this point Brenda began to slowly rock herself, forward and back, fucking him gently. She was moving to let him enter her from one extreme to the other, from fully within her, to barely maintaining the head of his cock between her lips. Andy was busy with her breasts, squeezing, pinching and nibbling on them.

They were both speaking now, but the words were common to both of them. "Oh! Feels so good. Faster. Harder. Just like that. Oh, God!"

Brenda was moving much faster now, raising and lowering herself on his shaft, while Andy was holding her by the breasts and driving his hips up to meet her downward thrusts. Their mutual orgasms were building to the point that neither of them could hear the door to Andy's hotel room unlock and open.

It was at the precise time that Andy lost the ability to hold back his ejaculation that Brenda exclaimed, "I'm coming! Oh God, that's so good!"

His first shot of semen was just hitting her cervix when he heard, "Andy! What..."

His eyes flashed open and he looked to the right, towards the sound of his wife's voice. He could see the shock on her face as his second stream of semen pumped its' way into Brenda.

"You bastard! You son of a bitch!" Kathy was shifting from shock to rage, and Brenda had by this time looked over her shoulder at Kathy. She began to pull herself off of Andy's hard cock, and within just a second or two, had moved beside him, facing directly towards Kathy.

In spite of his shock, and the horror of realizing that his wife was standing there while he was fucking Brenda, he couldn't control his ejaculation, and a stream of semen spouted a foot into the air before falling back to his stomach. He began to sit up; trying to get to his wife, wanting to hold her and tell her everything would be all right. As he began to move though, she began to swing the overnight bag she held in her right hand.

Just as Andy approached the point of standing erect, Kathy let go of the bag and it crossed the short distance to him, striking him squarely in the chest. Because he hadn't gained a balanced footing, the weight of the bag hitting him knocked him back, making him lose his balance and fall. It was his unfortunate luck that the bedside table was in exactly the wrong position, and he struck his head a glancing blow as he fell.

While Andy was falling, Brenda was screaming and jumping back away from the bed. She needn't have feared anything though, for as soon as Kathy let go of the bag, she wheeled around and rushed out of the door. As the automatic door closer slowly shut the motel room door, the sound of the stairway door opening and closing could be heard. In just a couple of seconds it was all over, and the room became silent.

----------------------------------

It was almost 6 a.m. when Andy awoke, a sharp pain noticeable in the back of his head. He opened his eyes, looked around as best he could, but couldn't understand where he was. There was movement to his right, and in a moment, Brenda appeared within his field of vision.

"What... where am I? What happened? Kathy! Where's Kathy? I have to talk to her. Where is she?" Andy was trying to turn his head further, hoping to draw a glimpse of his wife.

"You're in the hospital, Andy. You hit your head, and you were bleeding. I called the ambulance to come for you because I couldn't wake you up." Brenda was concerned about him, and the concern was obvious on her face.

"Bleeding... why... how did I get cut?" Andy was confused, wondering why he couldn't remember being cut. "Kathy, where's Kathy?"

"I don't know where she went, I didn't see her again after you fell and hit your head. She threw her overnight bag at you, and it knocked you down. Your head struck the nightstand beside the bed, and it gave you a nine stitch cut to the back of your head. They did a scan, and there's no fracture. They think it was just a bruise and a cut. You could have a mild concussion, though."

"I have to call her; do you know where my cell phone is?" Andy was looking around at the bedside table, trying to locate his phone. He knew he had to call Kathy; he had to try and tell her he loved her.

Brenda walked out of his sight for a moment, and returned with his cell phone. "Here it is, Andy. After they brought you in I went back to the hotel and packed your things. They're all here in the room with you, your briefcase, your personal items, your clothing and your suitcase. I even checked you out and brought your car here. I asked them if there would be a charge for cleaning the blood from the carpeting, but they said that that would be looked after by their cleaning staff. I hope you don't mind that I did that. They told me you would be out for a couple of hours after the shot they gave you, so I went back to the hotel to keep busy."

Andy was dialing Kathy's cell phone number as he said, "No, that's all right. I'm glad you did that for me. I'm going to need to get home as quickly as I can to talk to my wife." Kathy's cell phone went unanswered, so he left her a message. "Kathy, it's Andy. I have to talk to you. Please call me on my cell as soon as you get my message. I love you."

The events of the previous evening had all come back to Andy by this time, but there were things that he couldn't understand. "My wife, where did she come from? How did she just suddenly appear like that?" As much as he was asking Brenda these questions, he was also talking to himself. He couldn't understand how Kathy had appeared in his room.

Brenda shifted slightly, and said, "I think I know what happened. I asked the desk clerk about your wife having a key to the room, and he said that a trainee clerk had given her the key when she showed him her ID. The desk clerk had tried to stop him, but it'd been too late by then. They wouldn't normally give someone a key to a room when they're not a guest. He did hear her say that she had just flown in to surprise you."

Tears appeared in Andy's eyes as he said, "It was a surprise all right, for both of us. I wonder if she'll ever forgive me. I've never done anything like that since we've been married, and she has to walk in on it the one time I do. I feel so damned guilty!"

Brenda's facial expression became very serious, and she said "You aren't the only one feeling guilty. Everything that happened was my doing. Ever since I first met you I've had fantasies about being with you. When you agreed to have one last drink in your room it fed right into my fantasy, and I went ahead to make it come true. I'm not being boastful when I say that I know I can be pretty irresistible when I'm just in my underclothes." She gave a small chuckle.

"I had the option of saying no. It's what I should have done, in spite of how enticing you looked to me." Andy blinked away the tears in his eyes, and continued, "My wife isn't one to forgive easily, and I'm not really sure how she's going to handle this. She's always been a bit suspicious of me going on these out-of-town sales trips. She's quite insecure, and this is going to feed her insecurity big-time."

Brenda thought for a few moments, and said, "I could call her and explain what I did. I could make her understand that what happened wasn't something that you suggested."

"I doubt that she would believe you. In fact, I really doubt that she would even speak with you. As soon as you identified yourself as the other woman, I'm sure she would hang up on you. Thanks for the offer, though." Andy was attempting to sit up; as he intended to try and get out of the bed he was in, when a nurse walked in.

"Stay right there! Don't try to get up, Mr. Carlson. We are going to have to take a good look at you, to see if you have any brain injury. Just lie back and I'll go get the neurologist." The nurse checked the sensors attached to Andy before leaving the room.

Brenda came up to the bed, and took Andy by the hand. "I'm so sorry that things worked out this way. I don't really think there's much more I can do for you here, so I'm going to leave. I think I'll call in sick today, as I've been awake all night. Please call me if you think it would help for me to speak with your wife." She squeezed his hand before backing away and leaving the room.

Andy's spent another eight hours in that room before they would discharge him. It appeared that there was no damage done beyond the cut on the back of his head, a large lump, and a constant mild headache. They told him he should be fine to drive and by 3 p.m. he had finished packing his things into his car, and was ready to start his four hour drive home.

While he had been waiting in the hospital he had repeatedly tried to contact his wife, but had been unable to reach her. He left messages for her at home, at work and on her cell phone. Either she wasn't even in town, or she didn't want to speak with him. He assumed the latter.

He had also been forced to cancel the two sales meetings he had made appointments for the previous night. He knew getting home as quickly as he could was his top priority.

During some of his free time, while awaiting his discharge, he had opened his wife's overnight bag to see what was in it. The contents told him the story of why and how his wife had appeared in his hotel room. Inside of it he found the Victoria's Secret lingerie he had bought for her last birthday, along with her bath oils, some make up, and a change of clothes. On top of it all had been two receipts, one for a one-way flight from Indianapolis to Columbus, and the other for a taxi from their home to the airport. She had decided on the spur of the moment to join him for his last night of his road trip, obviously intending to drive home with him after a night of passion with her husband.

The drive home was uneventful, punctuated only by his repeated attempts to contact his wife. He had begun calling several of their friends, asking them if anyone knew where Kathy was. None of them had spoken to her, nor knew where she was, although his call to her best friend, Cindy Willis, was a bit strange. She wasn't her usual bubbly self, and in fact seemed rather abrupt with him. Even though she denied knowing where Kathy was, he wasn't sure he should believe her.

It was almost 7 p.m. when he pulled up at his home. The house was in darkness, and Kathy's car wasn't there. He carried in his suitcase, Kathy's travel bag, and his briefcase. He took his suitcase and the travel bag to the bedroom, and could immediately see that Kathy's half of the shared closet was only half filled. A quick check confirmed that a suitcase and her toiletries from the bathroom were also missing. It was obvious that Kathy had left their house, and Andy could only hope that he would be able to find her so that he could explain and ask for her forgiveness.

He quickly checked the whole house, and there was no sign of a note to explain where she had gone. He checked the answering machine and the only messages on it were his own. He erased the messages before beginning to call people in their address book who he felt might be able to help him track down Kathy. With one exception, no one seemed to know where she was, and all of them were surprised that he was looking for her. The exception was her sister Debbie.

When he got hold of Debbie, and identified himself, she called him a bastard, and hung up on him. When he tried to call her again, her line was constantly busy. He could only assume that Kathy had told her what had happened, and she now had her phone off the hook. If she lived closer he would have driven over to see her, but she lived almost an hour away.

His next call was another to her friend, Cindy, as he was pretty sure after his first call that she had spoken to Kathy. When she answered her voice was cheerfully enough, but when he asked, "Cindy, can you tell me where Kathy is," her voice became decidedly icy.

"Yes, she's right here. She doesn't intend to talk to you though. You've really hurt her, Andy."

Andy sighed, and then said, "I know, Cindy. I have to talk to her, to explain what happened, and ask for her forgiveness."

There were muffled sounds on the phone, and Andy realized the two women were talking in the background. He couldn't hear what was said, but in a moment Cindy came back on the line.

"Kathy says she'll meet you at The Corral at nine o'clock."

The Corral was a local bar with a dance floor, a place that Andy and Kathy rarely went. Its' atmosphere wasn't all that great, as it was known to be rather rough at times. "Why would she want to meet me there? I'd really like to just talk to her here, or at your place."

Again there were muffled words in the background, but shortly Cindy said, "It's there or not at all, Andy."

Andy knew he had to speak to her, so he said, "OK, if that's the way it has to be. Just tell her for me that I love her." There was a tone of resignation in Andy's voice, as he knew he would have to agree to anything she asked in order to see her as soon as he could.

"You have a strange way of showing her, Andy," Cindy said.

"I know, I know." Andy's voice caught as he said that, as Cindy's comment had really hit home with him. He said goodbye, and slowly hung up the phone.

There were still almost two hours before he was to meet Kathy, so he made himself a tasteless meal, showered, and put on fresh clothing. When he was done all that he still had time to spare, so he spent it thinking about what he would say to Kathy. By the time he was ready to leave for The Corral, he had convinced himself that he would be able to get Kathy to forgive him and come home with him.

Andy walked into The Corral precisely at nine o'clock. He looked around but didn't see Kathy anywhere, so he sat in an empty booth. He was sitting there looking at his hands, praying to himself that his talk with his wife would go well, when she suddenly slid into the seat across the table from him. The shock was evident on his face as he looked up at her.

"Where did you come from? I looked around, but I didn't see you anywhere." After the words had left his mouth he felt that that had not been the best way to start his conversation with her.

There is no smile on Kathy's face, as she said, "I just came from the bathroom. You wanted to talk to me so here I am."

"I've been trying all day to reach you, Kathy. I'm begging you to forgive me." There were tears forming in his eyes before he finished saying these few words.

"You were so anxious for me to forgive you that you took until this evening to bother coming back home? I guess once I caught you it meant that it was OK for you and your blond slut to get back to what I so rudely interrupted." Kathy practically spit out these words, and her eyes flashed in anger at him.

"Oh, no. It wasn't anything like that. I've been in hospital until three o'clock this afternoon. I cut my head, see." Andy turned his head and shifted in his seat so that Kathy could see the area where the hair had been shaved and an adhesive bandage covered the stitches in his scalp.

For the first time Kathy's face registered some concern. "What happened? How did you do that?"

Andy hesitated and looked down at his hands for a moment before raising his gaze to his wife, and saying, "When you threw your travel bag at me; I fell and hit my head on the end table. I was unconscious when they took me to the hospital, and they wouldn't let me leave until they tested me. It turns out that at the worst I may have a very mild concussion."

The look of concern was still on Kathy's face as she said, "I'm sorry for that. I didn't realize you had fallen down. All I could think of was you and that... big boobed... blond...tramp, having sex right in front of me. I see that every time I close my eyes."

"I'm so sorry for that, Kathy. I've never done anything like that before, and to have you walk in right then..." He was a loss for words, and sat there trying to think of what else he could say.

The look of anger returned to Kathy's face as he spoke. "Don't try and tell me that was the first time. I just knew you were cheating on me when you went out on these road trips. I checked my Organizer at work, and I found 13 trips out of town that you had made, and that I had noted. I'm sure you've been cheating on me on all of those trips."

"It was the first time, Kathy! I've never done that before! You have to believe me. It just... happened." Andy was looking around as if he was searching for the right words to use, words that would convinced her he was telling her the truth.

Kathy's eyes flashed as she said, "I don't believe you!"

Andy could see that he wasn't going to get too far on that topic with Kathy, so he decided to change the subject a bit. "I made that sale to GPC Hotels. It's going to be almost a $15,000 commission. We'll be able to start a family. I want us to get over this somehow, so that you can have my children." He looked up at Kathy, and there were tears forming in his eyes.

"Right now I don't know if I even want you back." Anger was returning to her face as she said, "How do you know you aren't already a father? I could see that you weren't wearing a condom when you were with this latest slut. Maybe she's pregnant with your child; or maybe she's given you something to remember her by. You realize I'm going to have to be tested now, in case one of your lovers has spread something to me, through you."

A look of horror came across Andy's face. "I... I never even thought about that! I'll go in and get tested right away. You don't need testing though. I told you, I've never done that before! Honest!"