Andy's Changes Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Glen was really pissed off at me. Eddy just sat there, I could tell he didn't want to get involved.

"Here Eddy,,, you might as well have it."He grabbed the bottle from my hand and tossed it to him.

"I'm sorry Glen"…I looked at him. I felt so bad. I screwed up.

Glen didn't say anything as he walked to the front door to get his keys and shoes.

I looked over at Eddy and then followed Glen. I put my arms around him and pressed my thigh against his bulge. I lifted my head up and looked up at Glen. I fluttered my eyes.

"Sorry Glen." I moved my leg, rubbing him lightly.

He just looked down at me.

I tilted my head slightly. I gave an innocent look."I really mean it Glen."

Glen smiled at me. I gave out a little giggle. We were both pretty high.

He reached his hands down and gave my ass a little squeeze. I moaned softly.

"You a horny little girl Nancy"

I just seductively smiled and dropped my hand to his crotch and tapped my fingers lightly over his bulge.

Glen lifted both of my hands and playfully pushed me away.

"Settle down girl, you're going to have to wait till I get back then maybe, I'll give you a treat." He was looking deep in my eyes and I his as I tried to move closer to him. I wanted him in such a bad way...

He pushed me away again and yelled over my head at Eddy.

"You better give her another line to settle her down Eddy."

With that he scooted out the door shutting it behind him.

I turned and looked at Eddy. He was smiling ear to ear. I guess he was watching me grope Glen. I didn't care as I pranced to the kitchen. I was so fidgety as I pace back and forth in the kitchen. I was so stoned .I didn't even know why I was in the kitchen. I walked back out to the living room and sat across from Eddy. I crossed my legs and nonchalantly picked up a magazine laying on the end table. I didn't even look to see what it was. I flipped the pages without even looking down. I just had to keep my hands moving. I was watching Eddy watching the game. I finally looked down at the magazine. It was the one that I got from the adult store. It had beautiful handsome men with their huge cocks staring up at me. I felt so horny .I just stared at the men as I turned each page slowly. I looked up at Eddy who was still in a trace state watching the game as I thumbed another page. Looking down and staring straight back up was a full page of a hard cock .It was one of those gloss pages and the head of the cock glistened with wetness.

I traced the cock with my finger tip as I wet my lips. I looked up at Eddy again, watching him as he watched the game. I was eyeing him up and down. He was such a big guy. His muscles strained against his shirt. Such a beautiful chest... I shook my head a little…what am I thinking? I put the magazine down and got up and walked to my bedroom. Standing in front of my mirror, I began to study myself as I ran my hands up and down my sides and felt the curves that I now had.

I needed to get out of my bra. It felt so confining, so I unbutton my blouse and tossed it on the bed. Removing my bra felt so good as my tits swung freely. Now the pantyhose, I needed to get them off. I slide them down and stepped out of them. The air felt cool against my legs and tits. Sliding my skirt off, I walked to my drawer, I picked up a black lace g-string. I stepped into it and adjusted my little boyclit as Glen would call it. I went to the closet and pulled out a Glen's football jersey and pulled it over my head. I was thinking the guys would think this cute. It felt so comfortable.

"Nancy? You ok in there?" Eddy called out from the living room.

"I'm fine Eddy,,, I'll be right out, just freshing up a bit."

"Its half time, I'll cut us another line if you want." Eddy yelled back.

I didn't answer, I don't think I should do anymore. I mean, I shouldn't do anymore. Maybe just one more .I walked over to my make-up table and sat down. I put a little more lipstick and mascara on. My eyes looked so bright and cheerful the way my eyebrows were arched. I applied a some blush and skin tone. This was becoming so natural and easy for me. I changed my earrings and necklace .I picked up some of my perfume and sprayed it about my bare shoulders and neck. Opening my jersey, I sprayed a little down there as I smiled at myself in the reflection of the mirror.

I walked out of my room and into the living room where Eddy was.

"Come on Nancy, I made them a little bigger this time." Eddy smiled at me as I kneel down at the table near his feet.

"God do you smell nice Nancy." Eddy said as he bent over and handed me the rolled up twenty.

"Thanks Eddy."I smiled cautiously as I felt him look at me a little differently this time.

"You know I like girls like you." He said as I sucked up the powder in my nose.

I almost coughed up what I took in. What did he mean "girls like me?" I was hoping Glen never said anything. I mean,,, why he would tell Eddy. Who was he to know about me? I was sitting here all this time thinking he thought I was a girl.

"What do you mean Eddy." I tried to sound like I hadn't a clue what he was talking about.

"You know, girls with dicks, shemales, girlyboys.Thats why I came over here. I met Glen at Bobs when he was setting up a shoot for you tomorrow. You're very beautiful Nancy. I wouldn't mind a closer look."

How could he be so bold to ask me something like that? I'm not going to show him anything. I don't have too, what he thinks I am,,, some kind of weirdo. I looked up at him, stoned or not, I wanted to slap the grin off of his face.

He reached over and pinched my nipple that was showing through the jersey.

"Hey!!!...what are you doing Eddy? I pulled away from his hand.

"Glen said it would be o.K. told me just to tell you that he was alright about it." Eddy went and touched my tit again, this time rubbing his hand along the top of both of them.

What did Glen mean it was ok with him? How could he have said such a thing to Eddy. What does this mean? Does Eddy expect me to have sex with him?I watched as his fingers touched my tits, I bet he's having a thrill touching me. I'm going to let him touch my tits and then that will be it. He gets his jollies and it will be over with.

"Ok Eddy, you want to see my tits? I will show you just for a minute and then that's it." I pulled the neck of the jersey over my shoulders and past my tits.I suddenly got a rush to my head from the powder. I couldn't move as Eddy leaned up and kissed each of my nipples. I silently moaned.

"You like that don't you Nancy?" Eddy hissed through his teeth as he gently pulled my nipple with his lips.

I looked at him and nodded my head slightly. I wasn't even sure what he asked me .My arms were at my sides as I gave no resistance as he pulled me up and cradle me in his lap. He looked down at me as he caresses my tits with his strong massive hands. I felt so tiny laying there on him.

"You know your mine don't you Nancy?" Eddy said.

I tried to say something but my mouth was so dry .What did he mean I was his. He saw the worry in my eyes.

He pulled my jersey off by sliding it down off my legs. He placed his palm over my cock and rubbed me through my g-string.

"Your little girl Nancy, I like that."

He untied the string to my panty and pulled it off.

"Your so cute Nancy, I'm going to love having you."

His finger traced along the shaft of my cock then down to my small balls. My whole body stiffened as he slipped his finger to my ass.

He circled the tip of his finger on my asshole, pressing lightly.

Where was Glen? I hope he doesn't see me like this. I knew I shouldn't have gotten stoned tonight. I moved my body a little. I wanted to get off Eddy and go to my room. This isn't right.

Eddy reached for the baggy off of the table. He opened it up on my tummy and stuck his finger in my mouth, while all the time his finger on his other hand softly played with my ass.

He plunged his finger in and out of my mouth a few times and stuck his finger in the bag. His finger was coated with the powder as he traced my lips then put it back in my mouth. I sucked his finger as I stared up at him.

"Your starting to like this stuff aren't you Nancy?"

He moved his finger along the inside of my mouth. My mind was so numb to anything. He pulled out his finger and slowly lifted me up and sat me down next to him. I was like a rag doll sitting there. He kneeled down between my legs and lifted them against my chest. My tits were mashed against my knees as he licked the entire length of my ass. My body shuddered as his tongue probed my asshole.He licked me all around, up to my little balls then back to my ass. He was getting me so wet down there. All I could do was whimper with every breath.

"Please …..Eddy…..Stop…Glen…Here…Soon.."

I finally got some words out. He had me trapped against the back of the couch as his tongue started to wiggle inside me. He pushed his tongue so far up my ass, his nose was at my balls. My little cock was hard as he grabbed it and started to stroke me.

"Never mind Glen, your never going to see him again."

With that he got up and pulled me up and carried me to Glen's bedroom. He flopped me down.

I moved my head slowly to the side and watched as Eddy started to remove his clothes.

He was a giant of a man. I was so scared, what did he mean I would never see Glen again? I couldn't make sense of anything.

Eddy walked to the edge of the bed and reached down and twisted his hand in my hair and pulled my face to his growing cock. His cock was completely shaved. It must have been ten inches long as he squeezed my jaw, making me open my mouth and jammed his cock hard in my mouth. Pushing it all the way in without caring if I could handle it or not.

I drugly put my hand up to try to push him away.

"Keep your hands down you little bitch!"

He slapped my hand away and ground his cock in my mouth more. My eyes where wide open as he started to push and pull his cock out of my mouth. He reached down and pinched and twisted my nipple as he looked down at me.

"You're all mine now Nancy, you better get use to this "he growled as he pulled his cock out of my mouth and wiped it across my face.

He let go of my hair and climbed on the bed .His cock wavered in the air as he settle in between my legs. He spread my legs wide with his knees as he stroke his cock a few times and steered it to my waiting ass.

"You're going to just love this baby girl."

Eddy was blinded with lust as he pushed his cock roughly in my ass. I let out a soft low groan as he buried his cock deep inside of me. Eddy grabbed one of my legs and lifted it straight up against him and started to pump his cock in and out of me. My mouth fell open and my eyes half shut as he jammed his cock hard in me.

"Play with your cock Nancy,,,I want you to jerk yourself off as I fuck that pretty ass of yours."

I reached down and smoothed my hands softly over my cock and balls. I placed my fingers on my cock and started to stroke.

Eddy grabbed a pillow and yanked my head up and stuffed it behind my head.

"I want you to watch me fuck you." Eddy snarled.

My eyes stonely looked down. I dazed out watching my pretty fingers with the red nail polish stroking my little cock as Eddy's cock piston in and out of me. Small drops of sweat fell on me as I glanced up at Eddy's face He held on my leg so tight as he fucked my ass. He bit down on his bottom lip and groaned.

He pushed his cock deep and ground his hips hard against me. He thrust a few jerks and pulled his cock out and places it over my cock. He rubbed his cock against my cock a few times.

His cum shot up over my tummy and tits. I was pressing my hands over his cock, rubbing it as it kept shooting cum. His hands were on either side of my head as he place his whole weight against me. grinding his cock against mine.

I let out a moan as I started to cum...My whole body shook as my cock leaked a clear fluid under Eddy's cock.His body jerked one last time and he fell to the side of the bed .I brought my hands up and rubbed his cum into my skin. It felt so warm against me as I couldn't stop moaning with every breath.

We laid there for a few minutes when Eddy reached over and pulled me on top of him. He put his hands on my shoulders and pushed my head down to his cock.

"Clean me up Nancy."Eddy commandedly whispered.

.He held my head with both of his hands and moved me in the direction he wanted. I held my tongue out as he wiped himself clean.

He pulled me back up to him and laid me with my head on his chest. He ran his fingers through my hair.

"You better get some sleep Nancy, Bob wants you for a shoot tomorrow. I'll be taking you from now on. You are mine now." Eddy's voice trailed away as he held me tight. I knew he would be asleep soon.

I was exhausted as I heard his heart beat against my ear. Where was Glen? What does Eddy mean he will be taking me to Bob's from now on. I was so scared as I felt the weight of Eddy's arms lay over me. I closed my eyes and tried to sleep.

The sunlight broke through the curtains as I tried to open my eyes. They felt so heavy as I adjusted them to the light. Eddy was doing pushups on the floor in front of me. This was the first time I seen Eddy naked in the light and he was built like some god.

"Good morning babe, have a good sleep?"

I just laid my head on the pillow and watched him. He was so gorgeous.

"Yes Eddy,,,had a very good sleep."

He stood up and walked to my bed and kissed me on the forehead then sat at the edge brushing my hair from my eyes.

"You better get yourself ready Nancy, You have a busy day today." Eddy said to me softly rubbing my back.

It felt so good having Eddy rub my back. I didn't want it to end.

"Oh Eddy, I could just lay here all day. I feel so dragged out."

Eddy pulled the covers off of me and slapped my ass playfully.

"Come on, I want you to get some things packed before we leave."

"What do you mean get some things packed Eddy?" I sleepily asked.

"I will tell you later, now get in the shower and get yourself dressed."

I got up and walked slowly to the bathroom and turned on the shower. Letting the water fall over me, I couldn't help but think where I was going. Stepping out of the shower I brushed my teeth and walked out to the bedroom. Eddy was on the phone and hung up as soon as he saw me enter.

"Who was that Eddy?" I asked as I walked to my drawer to get my panties and bra.

"You don't need to know that, just get ready and let's get going. We have lots to do today." Eddy watched me as I started to dress.

"Eddy, I think I better just stay here and wait for Glen. I really think he should know where I'm going."

Eddy rose to his feet and walked to me close. He softly caressed my hair.

"Listen, I don't want you to say Glen's name anymore. He is gone. He never had your best interest in mind. It was all about him. I have you now and I will take care of you. You are mine, always remember that. Eddy spoke in such a calm mellow tone as I listen to him.

I looked up at Eddy, I wasn't sure if I should trust him. I didn't even know him at all. I felt I better say something.

"But Eddy, this is my house, I bought it with my money from modeling. I don't want to leave here. I think I just better stay here.

Eddy's hand slid down my hair lightly. His fingers reached and toyed with my ear as it slid further down to my neck, running his fingers so softly it gave me a chill.

He leaned close to me as to kiss me. I shut my eyes a little waiting for his lips. He placed his lips on mine. I opened my mouth a little as his tongue slipped inside my mouth. My nipples started to harden as I slowly sucked on his tongue. He was so good at making love.

We pecked kisses at each other, his hand was still caressing my neck and his other hand held me at my waist.

"Ok Nancy, lets go, now get dressed." Eddy commanded in his soft tone.

I kissed his lips once again and smiled at him.

"Eddy, I really should stay." I gave him a soft feminine look that I was getting accustom, too.

All of a sudden, Eddy's hand closed around my throat. He started to choke me.

"Listen Bitch! You really have no choice in the matter, Now get your god dam clothes on before I hall you out of here naked."

Eddy's eyes suddenly so cold towards me. I was so scared .I put my hands on his arm to try to pull his hand away but he was just too strong for me. I couldn't breathe as he kept his grip on my throat.

"You are going to make me a lot of money. I'm not going to tell you again, you are mine whether you like it or not. You can make it easy on yourself or hard, it's up to you."

I was feeling weak in my knees, I thought I was going to pass out as he let go of my neck and started to caress it again.

"Now give me a kiss and say sorry and get yourself dressed Nancy." Eddy's eyes relaxed a little.

I was so scared as I looked up at him. I knew he could and would hurt me if I didn't do as he said.

I leaned up and kissed him on his lips. He didn't even respond to me. He just accepted the kiss.

"Sorry Eddy." I said quietly.

I walked over slowly and started to get dressed .Eddy sat their going through my purse, taking things out. He smiled as he pulled out my container of pills.

"What the hell are these?" Eddy said as he held them up to me.

"My doctor told me to take them to make me feel more at ease. I was having trouble focusing. It makes me feel much better." I said as I zipped up my skirt.

"Well, I have what you need now." With that Eddy pulled his little baggy out and scooped a little out on a tiny spoon.

He walked up to me and held it under my nose. I held on his wrist and sniffed up what was there. I felt it slide down my throat as my body started to tingle all over. My nipples instantly became hard again.

"That's my girl, when ever you need to feel better, just come to me Nancy, you understand?" Eddy looked at me with tender eyes.

"Yes Eddy, thank-you very much."

I slipped my top on and fixed my make-up.

"All ready to go Eddy." I smiled as he put his arm around me and we walked to the front door.

There was a car waiting for us as Eddy picked up my suitcase that he packed for me. The driver came out and opened the trunk, then opened the back door for me. I slid in the back seat and waited for Eddy. The driver shut my door and got in his door. I heard the trunk shut and the driver drove off. I turned and looked out the backseat window and watched as Eddy walked back to the house.

"Where am I going?" I asked the driver.

He didn't answer me as he turned up the radio.

Comments Appreciated

12