Andy's Changes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Andy, why the hell did you ask for the estrogen shot? what in the world were you thinking?”

“I didn’t know Glen; it happened so fast, the doctor said it would put my mind at ease and make me feel better. I didn’t know it was estrogen. I thought maybe some vitiams”.We walked to the motel quietly. I was getting better at walking in my heels but Glen told me I should hang onto him just for looks. I looked up at him when he said that and smiled. I was glad he was always thinking of things like that. He’s so smart, a lot smarter than me. He opened the door of the motel and let me in first.

“We have to talk Andy” Glen said sternly.

“Yes Glen, what about?”

“We have only a little money left Andy, maybe enough to last till the end of the week. You’re little spending for the clothes and doctor nearly left you with no money.

I couldn’t believe I was out of money. Glen was acting as if it was my fault that I was broke. Tears came to my eyes as I looked up at Glen.” I’m sorry Glen, I really mean it. I didn’t think the clothes and doctor was going to cost so much.

“That’s the whole problem Andy, you don’t think! you walk around here in a daze all the time, worrying about your stupid tits while I suffer, listening to you whine and complain. I don’t know why you’re always thinking about yourself. You’re so selfish that way.”

Glen was really mad; a few tears ran down my face as he continued to yell at me. I felt so bad. He was right again; I was thinking too much about myself, I should have been thinking about what was good for us not just what I wanted.

“I just can’t handle this anymore Andy” Glen stood up and walked to the door.” I need to go for a drive, to think this through”

I looked up at him,”Please Glen, please forgive me, I am so sorry”. I was sobbing. Glen just looked at me and slammed the door shut. I heard the car start and race away. I put my hands to my face and started to cry. Why was this happening to me I thought, I have ruin everything. We were to have a great vacation and now I ran out of money and Glen just walked out on me. I laid down on my bed crying myself to sleep. I woke up a few hours later. Glen was still gone; I was so worried that he wouldn’t come back. I got up and went to the bathroom to take a shower. I took off my jeans, wiggling my ass as they slid off. I hung them up behind the door. I took of my top, then my bra and panties. I looked in the mirror closely. My tits looked like they stopped growing, but were much fuller. I smiled in the mirror; I guess the doctor did know what he was doing after all. After my shower, I walked out to the room, I put my robe on and sat down and watched TV. Where was Glen? I was really worried now, I missed him so much.

I heard the door open as I laid in my bed; I saw that the clock was 3:00 am. Glen turned on the lights and looked down at me.” Andy, wake up, I want to talk”. I slid out of my bed and sat on the edge. My eyes were puffy from crying.” Yes Glen?” I was sure he was going to tell me he was leaving.

“I’m sorry Andy for yelling at you like I did. I know it hurt you, I see it in your eyes, but now I have a plan how you can make some money. I thought long and hard about it and I think it will work as long as you co-operate”.

“Anything Glen, I want to help us, you were right I was only thinking of myself before, I am so sorry for that Glen. I will do anything for you, just please never leave me”. Glen smiled at me and sat next to me on the bed, he put his arm around me and gave me a “buddy buddy “ hug. I smiled up at him...”ok Glen, tell me what your plan is”.

“Ok Andy, just sit there and listen”. He stood up and went and grabbed a newspaper that was folded to a add. There is an ad in this paper that needs models for their magazine. I phoned them up and told them about you. I told them that I had a “chick with a cock” that wanted to pose.”...My eyes flew wide open,”GLEN!!!..my mouth dropped open.

“Now wait a minute Andy, let me finish, All you have to do is wear some lingerie, that’s all. They pay really well too!”

“I can’t do that Glen, that’s so embarrassing, what if someone ever recognized me,,, No Way!!,, I’m not doing that”

“Well be that way then Andy. It’s a good idea and you don’t what to do it, well fine”. I could tell Glen was disappointed. He put his suitcase on top of his bed and opened it. He gathered his clothes from the dresser and started to pack.

“What are you doing Glen?”

“Leaving”. Glen didn’t even look up as he said it. I just sat there watching him.

“Please Glen,, stay,, I’m sorry, please”...I started to cry again...”I will do it Glen” I said softly...he stopped what he was doing and looked at me,” Are you sure Andy? your not going to change your mind?”

“I promise Glen, I promise I will do it and not change my mind”. I felt defeated and exhausted; I just wanted everything to be the way it was. If Glen says it is a good idea, then it must be. I’m not in any position to argue anymore.” what do you want me to do?”...

“Leave it all to me Andy. And oh, from now on I think we better call you Nancy. I will go out tomorrow and all the arrangements. I think I’ll make you an appointment for you to get your hair done. We have lots to do, so let’s get a good night sleep”. I just sat trying to take all of this in. Glen has just changed my name to Nancy and made an appointment to get my hair done and he was taking charge of the picture shoot.” Now tell me you’re happy with my plan Nancy and thank me for taking care of you”. Glen stared down at me; I could feel his eyes daring me to say no. I didn’t want him to leave me here. I really did need him till I got home.

“I’m very happy with your plan and I am grateful you are taking care of me”...I hung my head down...”Thank-you very much”. Glen knew he had me now. If I act up once more he will leave and I don’t know how I would ever get home. I wanted to see my own doctor; I didn’t want to be a girl. I reached over and shut of the light and fell asleep.

When I woke up, Glen was already gone. He left me a note on the table,

Nancy: I will call you later; I want you to take a long hot bath. I need you too shave your body completely except for a little patch above your small boyclit,,Be sure to soak in the tub for a long time, the oils have to have time to get your skin soft. Don’t disappoint me. I used the last of your money to get you the bath oils. I will lend you what you need till you get back on your feet again. You owe me $50 from the clothes so far. I will keep track of it, don’t worry.

Thinking of You

Glen

There was a bag next to the letter. Inside were bottles of oils and soaps. I took the bag and went to make a bath. I soaked in the bath like Glen wanted me too. I shave myself everywhere like I was told too. I laid down deep in the tub, my nipples stuck out of the water. I laid there for 45 minutes or so. I got up and dried myself off. The telephone rang and I quickly answered.” Hello?”

“Nancy, it’s all set. We meet with them tonight at 5:00.I made your hair appointment for 11:00.Be ready to go, I will be there in 15 minutes”. and then he hung up, I didn’t even have a chance to say anything. I hung up the phone and rushed to get my clothes. I put on a fresh pair of panties and slid my jeans on. I didn’t have to hop around the much to get them on this time. They seem to fit a little better today. I grabbed my bra and put it on. It seemed a little tight as I squeezed my tits in the cups. I went to get the other t-shirt Glen bought me. I lifted it up. On the front of the shirt in sparkling sequence read “Girl Power”. I felt so ashamed as I slid it over my head and pulled it down. It didn’t quite reach the top of my jeans. It showed my bellybutton. I brushed my hair, making sure all of the tangles were out and slipped my new shoes on.

Glen opened the door and walked in “So are you ready?” He brushed right by me to the washroom. He left the door open as he started to pee in the toilet.” Come over here and let me take a look at you Nancy, I want to see how you look”. I walked over and stood in front of the bathroom door. He was looking me over up and down as he pissed.My eyes met his, I blushed a little. I wanted him to say something; I wanted him to say I looked nice. I accidentally looked down and saw his cock.It was the first time I ever seen Glen’s cock.It was so big, it must have been at least 8 inches long and fat.” Don’t get any ideas Nancy” Glen laughed as I turned completely red.” I’m sorry Glen, I didn’t mean to look”

Glen looked at me as he shaked his cock and zipped up.” Sure you did Nancy, you always wondered about my big cock, haven’t you? Nancy, I want you to tell me that”...I looked at Glen, he was serious, he wanted me to say it..”I always wondered about your cock Glen”

“Really Nancy? what is it you wondered about?. about its size? How much bigger it is compared to your little sissy clit?

“Yes Glen I have always wondered about your big cock and how much bigger it was than mine”. I felt so humiliated as I stood there saying this to him.

“You know what I think Nancy? I think someone with a cock as small as yours should have always been a girl. I think someone with a cock like yours always wanted a cock like mine, now turn around, I want to see how you fill those jeans out with that ass of yours”.

I turned around for him. I never heard Glen talk like this before. He was being cruel to me...”Ok.lets go” he said.

We pulled up to the salon and we walked in, again I was told to sit down as Glen talked with the ladies. They all kept looking at me as Glen explained what he wanted. I seen them nodding yes and Glen called me up. I walked over to them.”Ok Nancy, they know what you want so I want you to just relax and let them do there magic. I will pick you up in a couple of hours”.

Glen waved good-bye and walked out as the girl took me by the hand to her station. She swung me around on her chair and tilted my head back and started to wash my hair. It felt really good as I shut my eyes. I felt her pouring shampoo and conditioners in my hair and working her fingers. She pulled my head back up and toweled dry my hair. When she was done she combed it out and started to cut. I watched as my hair was clipped this way and that. She looked at me and told me not to worry; she was just shaping it better. I smiled as she opened her drawer and pulled out a cap with holes in it. She pulled the cap over my head and started to pull strands of hair through the holes.” What are you doing now”? I asked, knowing I had no real say in what she was doing. Just high lighting your hair, your boyfriend said this is what he wanted”. I thought to myself,” Now Glen’s my boyfriend”. I have to play this out. I can’t screw this up if I want Glen to stay.”Oh yes, I told Glen it was up to him how he wanted my hair done. I want him to be happy with the way I look”.

“Well, your going to look just beautiful by time we finish with you”, she smiled as she smeared a lotion over the cap, squeezing it through all of the strands of hair sticking out of the holes. She placed a piece of saran wrap over my cap and took me over to get my nails down. Another lady took my hand in hers and started to work on my fingers. I could feel the chemicals on my hair working, it felt hot. I watched as the lady stuck tips on my nails and file them down, shaping them perfect. She painted them a soft gloss red. My hands looked so feminine; I couldn’t believe they were mine. She lifted my feet up and took off my heels and started to work on my toes. The lady that did my hair came back and took me to her station and took the cap off and rinsed my hair. She sat me back up and had my back to the mirror so I couldn’t see what she was doing. She had a tray full of curlers as she placed them in various areas around my head. She told me to follow her and she sat me down and placed and dryer over my head. She handed me a magazine and told me she will be back in a half hour.

The magazine had fashions and make-up tips. I thumb through it waiting for her. I actually liked the different styles. She came back and took me to another station where a lady started on my face. She plucked at my eyebrows, shaping them; she put foundation on my face and started to apply liner, eye shadow, blush and mascara. She taught me how to apply everything, how much to use, what colors to use, how to curl my eyelashes. The lady that was doing my hair led me back to her chair. She pulled out all of the curlers and brushed out my hair. She snipped a little more and started to style it. She pulled and sprayed my hair to make it stay in place. She brought out her curling iron and twisted curls along my face, then comb them out lightly. She worked for another half hour when she finally said she was finished. She turned me around in her chair facing the mirror. I couldn’t believe it was me. I was beautiful. My hair cascaded to my shoulders with a little bounce to it; the highlights accented the shape of my head. Soft curls fell along side of my face. The make-up girls had trimmed my eye brows to a perfect arch and darken them lightly. The eye shadow she used brought out the deep blue eyes I have. My lashes dark and long. My lips were inviting with the same color as my nails, she made them look fuller. I was happy with what I saw; I knew Glen would be pleased with me.

“One more thing”, she took me by the hand and we walked to the back of the salon. Your boyfriend wanted to get your ears pierced and already picked out the earrings. I sat down as she moved the gun to my ear and popped a hole through the lobe, and then she moved to the other ear and did the same. She hung silver dollar size gold hoops to my lobes. She pushed back the chair so that I was now almost lying down. I could feel her wipe my bellybutton with alcohol and then she popped a hole there and placed a gold hoop there. “All done”, she smiled and I smiled back. I got up from the chair and walked back to the front of the salon. Glen was standing there waiting for me.” You look beautiful Nancy”, he leaned forward and gave me a kiss on the cheek. I blushed as I said thank-you.

“Did she give you any trouble ladies?” Glen asked as he went up to pay.

“No she was the perfect lady, you should be very proud of her, she is so pretty”. I stood there behind Glen as he paid the lady.

He turns back to me ...”ready to go honey?”...he held his hand out to me. I nodded yes and took his hand and walked out with him. He stopped outside the salon.” You look very beautiful Nancy, I want you to always be made up for me, I want you to be pretty for me, do you understand Nancy?”

“Yes Glen, I will do what you want me too, I understand that this is for my own good”.

“Ok, it’s almost 5:00, let’s get going”. We drove across town to a studio and got out of the car.” Now Nancy, I will do all of the talking, if they do ask you some questions, you make sure you answer them right, make sure you tell them what they want to hear, ok?”

“Yes Glen” I won’t screw up, I promise. We walked in the place, it was very nice inside. A man came up to us and shook Glen’s hand. He took mine in his and kissed it. I was charmed; he was so professional as he led us in his office. He pulled a chair out for me and I sat down as he took some papers out of his desk. From there on he completely talked with Glen, both of them ignored me as they went through the contract. I couldn’t hear much of what they were saying. After, I saw Glen nod his approval. The guy behind the desk smiled at me and said.

”Ok Nancy, before I have you sign the contract, I need to see you nude. I have to make sure you’re for real and not just padded”.

I rose out of my chair and slipped my clothes of, leaving my bra and panties on. I unclasped my bra and my tits fell out. Glen reached over and jiggled them. I blushed.”Ok, now turn around and bend over a bit”...I turned my back to him and bent over a bit; Glen grabbed my ass cheek and shook it for the guy.” Very firm but soft”. Glen and the man kept talking about me as if I wasn’t there. Commenting on my body.”Ok sign here Nancy. I sat back down after I put my clothes on and signed the contract.

A young lady was ask to take me to a room to get ready. I walked behind her as Glen stayed with the guy. She opened a door and we walked in. There were clothes hanging all over. There where night gowns, teddies, garters, nylons, bustiers.I was overwhelmed by the beautiful clothes.” Lets get started Nancy”. She held out a pink satin lace teddy, with matching g-string. I took off all of my clothes and put the teddy on. The g-string felt weird as the string was tight between my ass cheeks. The girl adjusted my tits and g-string to her liking. She made it just so; she was so professional about what she was doing. She never looked in my eyes once. She touched up my make-up and hair and sent me out to a bigger room.

There were cameras set up all over the place, reflectors and light stands towered over a mat in the middle of the room. I heard over the loud speaker...

“Ok Nancy, go to the mat and wait for further instructions”. I walked slowly out to the mat; I looked out pass the cameras and couldn’t see anything because of the lights.

“Now Nancy, we are going to play some music, we want you to relax and just flow, let your mind free. Just move around, don’t be shy”. I stood there waiting for the music to start. My nipples stood out, I was cold standing there. The lights lit up and the music started. I moved around, moving my hips side to side, bending over, wiggling my ass.I was glad I couldn’t see anyone as I continued to pose differently. I had changed in a few different costumes, all more revealing than the one before. After about 2 hours, I was told to wait in the room. I was glad this was over. I sat there waiting in my panties and bra when Glen walked in. I was so glad to see him.