Andy's Changes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“You did very good Nancy, they all loved it. Now I have to ask you to do something for me Nancy”. I looked up at Glen, wondering what he wanted me to do now.” Bob wants to see if you would pose with some other models, its more money, a lot more than we got for the photo shoot”.

“What do I have to do Glen?”

“Just stand around looking beautiful with two guys, but they will be nude and you will be wearing some sexy clothes, that’s all”.

“Oh Glen, do I have too? I mean isn’t doing the pictures enough?”. I looked at him meekly.

“It’s not a big deal Nancy, there not going to be any touching or anything, unless you want them too?” Glen devilishly smiled.

I hung my head down,” I will do it Glen…

“I’ll tell Bob, Pam will be back in to help you get ready”. Glen knew all of the names of the people here, I didn’t know anyone. I guess that was for the better, let Glen handle everything.

Pam walked in with a costume on a hanger.

“Here you are Nancy, let’s get this on you and get started”...She told me to take my bra and panties off. She handed me a pink satin panties and a matching lace sheer bra. The bra hardly covered my nipples. She held out a pair of pink thigh high nylons and I pulled them up high. She straighten the seam along the back of the stockings. I was then handed a pink sheer robe. It just covered my ass cheeks. She fixed my hair and make-up again and told me to slip on the shoes she brought in. I looked down and seen 5 inch heels on a pair of pink open toed shoes. I was lead out to the room again. There was a chair in the middle of the room this time. I walked to the chair and stood there.

“Nancy, you look very beautiful in that pink outfit, very feminine, the guys will come in a minute, when they do, I want you to just be natural, and I will call out the poses I want. Just relax, that’s the important thing to do”...I stood there and crossed my arms, I was cold...I heard a door open and out walked 2 of the biggest guys I ever seen. They were both black and nude. I was standing there blushing as they came up and introduced themselves, I shook there hands and was told to sit down on the chair. I sat down and the guys surrounded me as I heard the camera snap pictures.

The guys stood next to my head with there cocks sticking straight out.” Lick your lips Nancy”. I licked my lips as the camera clicked again. This went on for a while, the guys pose with their cocks, near my face, I was told to stand up and kneel down and they stood around me.” Hold their cocks in your hand Nancy”... I froze,,,”I can’t do that, I won’t do that”, I screamed as I stood up.

Glen rushed out on the set and grabbed me by the arm and quickly walked me off to the corner. He was squeezing my arm as he scolded me like I was a child. “You will do this Nancy, don’t you dare embarrass me in front of all these people”. My arm started to really hurt. He was looking down at me with his face so close.

“I’m sorry Glen but I don’t think I can touch another man’s cock.Remember, I’m still Andy”. Glen’s eyes flared open.

“You are going to be Nancy till I tell you other wise; do you see a problem with that Nancy?”

My lips quivered,” No Glen, I don’t see any problem at all.

He released his grip on my arm and I rubbed it slowly. Bob came walking over; he put his hand on my shoulder,

“I tell you what Nancy, its getting late, why don’t we finish this up tomorrow?” .I looked at Glen as if asking for permission.

“That would be fine”. Glen said, not letting me decide. We will come back tomorrow and Nancy says she will be more co-operative, won’t you Nancy?” Glen was staring at me.

“Yes Bob, I promise I will be better, I’m sorry for tonight.

“Bob smiled, that’s no problem, we’re all tired, and I’ll see you at noon”...

I went back to the room and changed back to my clothes. I walked out of the room to the hallway. Glen grabbed my hand and walked me out of the building to my car.

“Get In!!”...I opened the door and slid in as Glen started the car.” We have a lot of work to do tonight if you are to be ready for tomorrow.”

Glen headed off down the highway for a while till we came upon an “Adult Novelty” store.

I looked at Glen,” What are we doing here?”...

“Just follow me” Glen said as he got out of the car and walked to the store. I opened my door and hurriedly caught up to him. He held out his hand and I put mine in his. I liked that. The store was full of erotica. Books lined the wall and videos on the other. There were isles full of costumes and leather wear. Glen walked to the video stand and looked at all of the titles. I saw a few men staring at me as I stood there. Glen picked up one, it showed a women holding onto a huge cock.

“What do you think Nancy? do you want to get this one?” He said it loud enough for the others to hear. I blushed and nodded yes.” What Nancy? I didn’t hear you.”. I looked at him; he knew it was killing me to answer...”Well Nancy??...Do you want this one or do you see something else”...

I took a deep breath,”That was would be fine Glen”.

He pulled me along to the magazine area. He pulled one from the rack. It had nothing but men with big cocks. He handed it to me along with the video. We walked up to the front counter. There were assortment of vibrators and dildos.The man behind the counter took the video and magazine from my hands.

“Before you ring those up, I think the little lady here wants a companion for when I’m out of town”. I almost fell to my knees. I couldn’t believe he just said that. I wanted to crawl out of there.

“Well Nancy? Tell the man which one you want”...I squeezed Glen’s hand, and he squeezed back harder. I hesitated for a bit, I glanced over the assortment and pointed at slim vibrator, about 6 inches long.

“That’s not really what you want is it Nancy? Here,I know what you want. Glen pointed to a big black dildo.It was 12 inches long and 3 inches thick. The man opened the case and pulled it out and placed it on the counter with my other things. He started to ring up everything. There was a big jar on the counter with wide assortment of colored condoms.

“Grab a handful of them Nancy, you never know”. Glen was smiling at me, I reached in and grabbed about ten and placed them down. The man handed me the bag and winked as Glen paid.

We finally made it back to the motel. Glen took the tape off of me and put it in the VCR.

“Now Nancy, I want you to get comfortable and watch this movie with me”. I bought you something earlier today for lounging around here. He opened the closet and pulled out a powder blue baby doll.” Now go fix yourself up”.

I took the baby doll from him and went to the washroom. I took my clothes off and washed up. I pointed and pulled at my hair with my fingers and watched it bounce back into shape. I touched up my make-up and sprayed a nice perfume that the salon gave me. I slipped the baby doll on .It felt so soft against my skin. I tied the string below my tits and it gathered them tightly together creating a deep cleavage. I tied the matching thong around my waist. When I walked out in the room, Glen was standing at the wet bar sipping a drink. He looked at me and smiled.

“Very Nice, Very Nice Indeed”, then he whistle. I felt good, I don’t know why, but I did. It made me feel better knowing Glen approved. I walked up and stood next to him. He put his glass down and lifted my chin with his finger. His eyes met mine. He slowly leaned his head down; I pursed my lips and shut my eyes. Nothing happened, I waited and nothing, I opened my eyes and he let go of my chin.

“You didn’t think I was going to kiss you did you Nancy?” My heart sank. I blushed a little, a lost for words.” Unless you want me too Nancy?”

I was so confused, why did I want Glen to kiss me, I was Andy, I liked women, I didn’t like men or I least I didn’t think I did.

“Nancy, if you want me to kiss you, just say it, doesn’t hurt to ask”...”

I looked back up at Glen,” I want you to kiss me Glen”. I said it, I couldn’t believe it but I said it.

“Do you think it will help you with your shyness with men Nancy?” Why was he asking me this, He reached down and brushed my hair back from my cheek with his finger.

“Yes Glen, I think it would help me with my shyness with men”. I knew he wanted me to answer exactly as he said it. “What else would you think would help you Nancy?”...I looked confused at him, I wasn’t sure I knew what he meant.

“I think you should learn how to treat a man, make him desire you. You should cherish all he has to offer you. You should offer yourself to him”. His eyes penetrated in my soul as I listened to him. He was right again. I should have the charms and seductiveness to make a man want me. To make Glen want me.

“I need you to teach me Glen, I need you to teach me how to please a man, and I need you to guide me.

“Do you really mean that Nancy? Do you really want me to teach you?”

“Yes Glen, I really do”. With that he drew me close to him and kissed me firmly on the lips. I melted in his arms. He broke the kiss off.

“Take my clothes off Nancy, I want you to undress me as sensually as you can”... I wanted to do it, I never thought this way before but I wanted to undress Glen. I reached up and started to unbutton his shirt. He watched me as he held onto my hips. I slowly opened his shirt and I let my hands slide across his hairy chest. I lean in and kissed his chest all over. His hand slid up my side under my babydoll.His rough hands felt so good against my soft skin. My hands fell to his belt and I fumbled with it to undo it. My nails made it hard.

I undid his pants and slowly slid his zipper down. I wanted Glen so much as my kisses trailed down his chest to his stomach. I kneeled down and looked up at him as I pulled his pants down to his ankles, he stepped out of them. I slid both of my hands up his legs, to his muscular thighs and tugged on his briefs. I pulled them down slowly watching his hard cock spring out. It was so beautiful. I never thought of a cock before but Glen’s cock was so perfect looking to me. I pulled his briefs down the rest of the way. I leaned back on my legs and untied the lace string holding my baby doll together. I took it off, freeing my tits.I watched as Glen smiled and reached down and squeeze them. I pushed my tits in his hand. I wanted him to touch me. Both of my hands reached for his cock.It felt so heavy in my hands, so strong, so powerful.

“What do you want to do Nancy?”,,, I looked up at Glen, his cock was throbbing in my hands.

” Do you want my cock in your mouth Nancy?

I didn’t know how to answer. He pinched my nipples one last time and reached up and took my hands off of his cock.I was still up on my knees, his cock inches away from my face. He moved his hips a little and his cock bounced against my nose.

“Do you want my cock in your mouth Nancy?” My face went deep red.

“I need to know if your going to be my cocksucker or not”...He could see that I was hurting, he knew it was hard for me to answer him. He jerked his hips a little again and his cock brushed against my lips. I let out a soft moan.

“I want your cock in my mouth Glen”, I whispered.

“I’m sorry Nancy, I didn’t hear what you said”

“I want you cock in my mouth Glen”, I said it loudly.

“Ok then Nancy, without using your hands, I want you to take my cock in your mouth and just hold it there as deep as you can, do you think you could do that Nancy?”

“Yes Glen, I think I can do that”...I opened my mouth wide and move towards his cock.He kept moving his cock around as I tried catching it in my mouth. I was getting frustrated. Every time I thought I had it he moved a little and it bounced away. I looked at him,

“Please Glen stop that, let me have your cock, please”.I couldn’t believe I said it and meant it. That’s what he wanted from me, He wanted the truth.

“Open your mouth Nancy”. I opened my mouth as he laid his cock on my tongue and pushed it in my mouth. I kept looking up at him as he moved more of his cock in. My eyes started to water, as his cock hit the back of my throat.

“Ok Nancy, just hold it there, I want you to get use to it. My lips were tight around his cock as he leaned back against the bar and took a sip of his drink. He picked up the magazine that I bought and started to thumb through it, every so often showing me a picture of a big cock.

“You like big cocks, don’t you Nancy?” I nodded yes...

“I’m sorry Nancy, I can’t hear you?” I tried my hardest to get the words out with his cock deep in my mouth,

“Yeth Gen, I wuv ig ocks.”He laughed at me,

“Oh Nancy, you’re so cute”. After about 10 minutes, he pulled his cock out of my mouth. I gasped for air and fell back on my knees. He turned around to the bar and sipped his drink. His ass facing me. I just sat there, not knowing what to do. He finished his drink and sat it down and turns back facing me...

“Well Nancy, it’s been a long day, I think I’ll turn in.” I looked up at him; he could tell I was hurt...

“What’s wrong Nancy?” He stood there towering over me; his cock was semi hard now.

“Did I do something wrong Glen?” my voice quivered

“No, everything was fine, you wanted my cock in your mouth and I let you have it. You had it in your mouth for a good fifteen minutes and now I want to go to bed”.

“But”,

“But what? did you want more Nancy?, I mean, if you want something else, you just have to ask, I won’t bite..”.Glen was smiling at me...

“I just thought...”

He cut me off again,” You thought I would cum? you wanted me to cum Nancy?, I didn’t think you wanted me to cum in your mouth Nancy, did you want me to cum in your mouth Nancy?”

He kept saying my new name, I felt trapped.

“Well maybe not in my mouth, but I wanted to see you cum Glen, you been so good to me, I just wanted you to be happy with me”...

Glen reached down and put his finger on my bottom lip and pushed it in my mouth. I let him slide his finger in and around my mouth. Our eyes were locked together. He pulled me up to my feet and crushed his body against mine and kissed me. I mean he really kissed me. I think then is when I fell in love with Glen. I held him close as I kissed him back. I could feel his cock grow against my tummy; I moved my hips, rubbing his cock between us. My hands roamed up and around his neck, feeling his strong shoulders and arms, as I pushed my tongue into his mouth. He cupped my ass and squeeze them, I softly moaned. He broke the kiss and gently pushed me to my knees. I slid my hands to his ass cheeks and caressed them as I captured his cock in my mouth. I sucked his cock deep in my mouth and tighten my lips. I moved my tongue around his shaft as I held him. He clutched my head and started to move his cock in and out of my mouth. My hands moved to the front of him and I cupped his balls, lifting them gently in my hand as my fingers on my other hand circled the base of his cock.He plunged his cock in and out of my mouth. I could taste his precum as his cock throbbed. He pulled out of my mouth and whacked my face with it. I loved it! I went into a small frenzy as I licked and sucked at his cock.I wiggled my tongue down his shaft to his balls and sucked them gently in my mouth. He moaned loudly and clenched my hair tightly in his fists. I was so proud of myself, I made Glen moan. I licked up one side of his shaft then the other before I sucked him back in my mouth. His cock seem to grow bigger in my mouth as he moaned loudly. He pushed my head down hard on his cock and started to shoot his cum down my throat.