Andy's Changes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I started to cough and choke on his cock and cum, my hands waved in the air but he just held me there as he unloaded shot after shot of his hot cum in my mouth. I swallowed what I could, I was trying to breath. I started to panic; I thought I was going to pass out when he yanked my head back by my hair. I gasped for air and was coughing. He just held me by the hair giggling.

“Sorry Nancy, I just got caught up with the whole thing, I hope you didn’t mind”.

I sat there, still tasting his cum on my lips.” It’s ok Glen”. I said modestly. I know you didn’t mean it. I stood back up to my feet and went to hold him. He side stepped me and went to his bed and laid down. I felt hurt and used. I walked slowly to my bed and laid down.

I woke up early, I looked over at Glen and he was still fast asleep. I swung my legs out of the bed and went to the washroom. I looked in the mirror and notice some of Glen’s cum on my cheek. I smiled. I felt good today. I’m not sure why, but I finally felt comfortable with myself. I turned on the shower and washed myself good. I shaved my legs and trimmed my hair around my boyclit.I washed my hair and used a conditioner to get it really soft and feminine. I wrapped a towel around me as I went back in the room. Glen was still sleeping as I sat down to do my make-up and nails. I noticed my magazine sitting there and I thumbed through it. It had so many pictures of handsome men with big cocks in it. I nevered realized how many different shapes and sizes of cocks there were. As I leaned closer to put my mascara on, Glen stepped up behind me. He looked at me through the mirror,

“See anything you like Nancy?” I smiled at Glen, and turned to him, looking directly at his cock,”Yes I do Glen”.

“Give it a kiss Nancy then I have to go out, I want to get you a few things to wear, you can’t keep wearing those jeans all the time”.

“Can I come Glen?,,please??”, I leaned down and kissed his cock, it twitched a little. I looked at him with loving eyes...

“No Nancy, I want you to watch your film you bought last night and practice with your black dildo while I’m gone, try to learn how to take it deep in your mouth without choking”.

“Please Glen? I want to go with you...”

He reached down and slid his hands inside my towel and played with my tits.My nipples went hard, I watched his eyes and gave a seductive look as he caressed and squeezed them. His cock started to rise. I was so happy that I was able to get Glen hard with just my tits.I reached up and held his cock in my hand and lightly let my palm slide along his shaft.

“You’re a horny little girl aren’t you Nancy, just can’t get enough cock can you”...

Before, him saying that would have made me hurt and upset, but now, somehow, it didn’t bother me. What was the big deal about cocks and putting them in your mouth? Its not like its poison or anything, my mind was racing again, what am I saying??,,I started to think of who I was and still am, I am Andy, not Nancy,,,Glen’s cock grew in my hand as I realized I was still holding it. Glen looked down and seen the look on my face. He knew I was thinking...

“Nancy, I want you to put my cock in your mouth now!!”

I was hesitating, I shook my head no, my mouth was dry, I couldn’t say a word.

“NOW!! Nancy!!!”Glen yelled....I knew I had to do it; he would walk out on me and leave me here. He guided my head to his cock.My lips trembled as I slowly opened them. He eased his cock in my mouth and pushed. I looked up at him as I felt his cock hit the back of my throat, then he stopped. He just stared in my eyes and didn’t move. My nose flared as I try to breath. He held my head tight in his hands.

“Nancy, remember, you must do as I say, never question what I say for you to do. I know you love me and you love cocks. You told me so yourself. You asked me to teach you how to please men, Do you remember that Nancy?” I nodded yes to him.

“Then I think it would be best for you to just stay here and practice and watch that film you bought”. I nodded again. He pulled out of my mouth and a trail of saliva hung from the tip of his cock to my lips.” When I get back, I want you to get ready, we have to be at the set by noon, you have a big day”...

“Yes Glen, your right, I need the practice. Thank-you for reminding me”. Glen went over and got dressed and left without saying good-bye. I pushed the tape of the movie in and sat on the bed and watched as I held the dildo in my hand. I watched how the women in the show would suck cocks, the different ways they caressed and lick them. I would copy them with the dildo.I would lick along the shaft and take the head in my mouth and let my tongue roll along the head, just like they did. I opened my mouth and tried to take it deep in my mouth. My eyes would water and I would pull it out. I tried again, trying to control my gagging. By time the movie ended I could put the dildo in my mouth and have it touch the back of my throat without me even flinching. I sort of felt proud of myself.

I heard the car pull up. Glen came in with a nice looking pink bag.” I bought you some clothes Nancy, just a few things and by the way, I stopped in and saw the doctor. I told him you were feeling fine but that this morning you had a small relapse”. I knew he meant when I hesitated to putting his cock in my mouth

“He gave me some pills for you to take, he said to take them everyday and you would be fine. And you know what was funny Nancy??,, he asked if you were on birth control”...I just looked at him; I didn’t think it was funny...

He opened a bag and tosses me a container with days on them, here you go Nancy, you can’t get pregnant now, just follow the days...He was laughing so hard. I just turned red as I looked at them.

“Anyways,,here,” He held his hand out, two little pills were in his palm. I picked them up and swallowed them. “Now one of those Nancy”, he pointed to the pills I was holding. I twisted the dial and popped the pill out and swallowed it.

“That’s my girl, now look what I bought you”. I was actually a little excited as he opened the pink bag. He lifted out a nice cream colored summer dress. It looked so soft and pretty.

“Oh Glen, thank-you so much!!” I walked up and took it from his hands and held it against me.

“Put it on Nancy”

Glen knew that I truly loved it, I dropped the towel and stepped into it and brought it up to my waist. I held the straps in my hand and asked Glen if he would tie them for me. I held my hair up as he tied the halters around my neck.

“Very nice Nancy”. I turned around in it for him. It hung about 3 inches lower than my ass and hugged my tits.You could see the darkness around my nipples through the material I felt sexy in it. He handed me a new g-string that was made for it. I lifted my dress to my waist and tied it on. I smoothed my dress back down.

“I have another surprise for you Nancy”. Glen reached deep in the bag and pulled out a long, small jewelry box and opened it. Inside was a pair of earrings that had a small cluster of diamonds and a matching necklace. I took the box from him, he reached in and brought another one out and opened it. A beautiful ankle bracelet with his name engraved on it.

“Oh Glen, these are beautiful, I love them so much,” I rushed over to the mirror and put my earrings on. Glen came over and wanted to put my necklace on. I gathered my hair and pulled it the side as he placed it around my neck. The diamond hung gently in my cleavage.

I bent over and fastened the anklet on,,,Glen slapped my ass playfully, I jumped a little.

“Come on Nancy, we have to get going”.

“Wait Glen, I still have to finish my make-up and hair”.

“You look fine Nancy, now come on, we will be late.”

I felt better now; the pills must have kicked in. I’m glad Glen was so thoughtful to stop and talk with the doctor. And it was funny with the birth control pills and what could it hurt taking them. I put my heels on and walked out to the car.

Glen held the door open for me as I sat first then tucked my legs in. He shut the door and came around to his side and hopped in. I slid over and sat next to him as he drove to the studio. He put his arm around my shoulder. I reached up and held onto his fingers.

We pulled into the studio and Glen hopped out and opened my door for me. I smiled at him and said thank-you as he held his hand out for me to take. We walked up to the door. I felt so sexy in my new dress. Bob was behind his desk,

“Hi Glen, Hi Nancy, how you feeling today?”

Glen answered for us,” Were great Bob and already to go”

Bob called Pam in to take me to the dressing room.

“You look very pretty today Nancy” Pam said as I followed her.

“Thank-you Pam”. She sat me down and started on my make-up and hair.

“The guys are just going to love you in this today Nancy”. She held up a short black mini dress and a white camisole. She held out white nylons that went tight to my ass cheeks. I put them on and she adjusted everything just so. I put on knee high black boots with 5 inch heels and walked out to the set. Everyone was standing around the lights and cameras. I stood in the middle of the room and waited for instructions.

“Ok Nancy, the guys will be out in a second”. I tried to see if I could see Glen but I couldn’t because of the lights. The two black guys came walking in and stood beside me completely nude. Bob spoke to us from behind the lights.

“Nancy, I want you to relax and let the guys just position you. They have done this before. I want you to make sure you open your legs a lot so we can get plenty of pictures of your sissy cock”.I blushed as I look up at each of the guys.

They smiled.” My name is Tyron and this is my brother, Taylor”, the bigger of the two said. I said hi as music started to play in the back ground as the guys started to stroke their cocks to get them hard. I was told to go to my knees. They kept stroking as I knelt between them. I looked at their cocks. They were so black and big, and their balls heavy and full. I started to hear the camera clicking so I reached up and held both of their cocks in my hand. They were so heavy. I pulled both of their cocks close to my mouth,,click,,click,,click.I stuck my tongue out so that it just barely touched the head of the cock,,click,,click,,click,.I made sure all the time that my legs were spread, my little clitty hanging down. We did quite a few more shots with me kneeling down. Tyron told be to get down on my hands and knees. I got in position and Taylor stood in front of me. Tyron lifted my skirt to my waist. The camera was clicking like a machine as Tyron opened my cheeks and just stuck his cock between them. I could feel his cock at my ass.Taylor put his cock to my lips. We all posed for the camera. I looked submissively at the camera, knowing it looked like I was getting fucked in the ass by this big black man.

We did a few more takes of me in that position. I could feel the guy’s cocks getting harder and hotter as we changed positions. At one point I was straddling Taylor with his cock in my cheeks as I held Tyron’s cock in my open mouth. There was never really any penetration with me. The final pictures had me kneeling again with the guy’s cumming on my face. It wasn’t real cum, and they completely covered my face and put a few dabs on their cocks. I didn’t know what it was but it didn’t taste bad since I was told to hold a mouth full.

“That’s it guys!!,, that’s a wrap. You guys were great and Nancy, you’re a natural”.

Pam came walking out to the set and wiped the goo off of my face.

“Come on Nancy, I’ll clean you up”. We held hands as we walked to the dressing room. I felt so proud of myself. I pulled it off; I knew Glen would be happy with me. But were was he? I hadn’t seen him all afternoon.

Pam undressed me and put away the costume as I rinsed my self off in the shower. I dry myself off and dressed back in my clothes. Pam redid my make-up and hair. Glen walked in as I was getting up.

“I hear you did a great job Nancy. Bobs really happy with you”. He invited us to a party tonight at his place. Things are really looking up Nancy”.

I walked towards him, making sure I moved my hips enough to jiggle my tits.I needed Glen to notice me. He put his hand out and I took it as he led me out to the parking lot. We both got into the car with Glen again holding the door open for me. I snuggled up against him. I rubbed my hand on his thigh as he drove. I noticed we weren’t going back to the motel.

“Where are we going Glen?”

“I have a surprise for you Nancy”. Glen rubbed my shoulder as he pulled up to a small two bedroom house.” Well how do you like it?

“Like what Glen? what am I suppose to like?”

“The house silly, I know it’s not much, a little small, but it’s all you can afford right now. We couldn’t stay in the motel for ever could we?”

“But Glen, what about the money I just earned. Wasn’t that enough to get us home? I mean, I thought we were going to go home so I could see my doctor”. He tilted my face with his finger towards his face.

“Put my cock in your mouth Nancy” Glen eyes speared in me. I knew he meant what he said; I knew I couldn’t say no. I unzipped him and pulled his cock out in the car. I lean down in his lap and sucked his cock deep in my mouth and held it there. “Now Nancy, what did I tell you about questioning me. YOU know I’m doing the best I can with the situation YOU got yourself in”. His hand was on the top of my head pushing it down as he spoke.” I got this house for you Nancy, remember, YOU signed the contract to pose for Bob for a year. YOU should have let me read it first.

I didn’t know it was for a year. I thought it was a one time thing.

“So Nancy”, he pushed harder on my head, his cock almost hurt the back of my throat.” Do you now realize that everything I have to do is for you??.Answer me!”. I muffled yes with his cock in my mouth. He pulled my head up. My face was red as I took deep breaths...

“Now let’s go look at your new house”. I nodded yes. He came around to my side of the car and opened it. He held his hand out and I took it as he helped me out. We walked to the front door of the house, it did look cute. I looked around the yard, imagining flowers planted here and there to pretty things up. As Glen reached to open the door with his hand, I covered his and looked at him.

“Glen, I just want to say sorry. I know your helping me and I don’t know what I would do without you, He just smiled and turned the key. He let me step in first. It was so cozy, I loved it. I went to the kitchen and looked around. It was a nice size for when I start to cook. I ran up the stairs and looked all around. Glen was coming up to the last step when I turned to him and hug him really hard, my leg lifted and bent as I tilted my head toward his and smiled. “I just love it Glen!!..thank-you so much!!!He gave me a quick peck on my cheek

“I knew you would love it Nancy, now let’s get ready for the party”. I turned Glen’s wrist so I could read his watch.

“Glen, can I go out and buy myself a nice outfit for the party?...pretty please??”...I batted my eyes at him and pouted a bit as I tilted my head a little. He looked at me then his watch,

“I guess you have a few hours. Go ahead”. He reached in his wallet and handed me a credit card.” Don’t over spend sweetheart, you already owe me a small fortune.” I took the card and wondered how I could still owe him money after the photo shoot. But I guess I did. With the house and all. I took the keys and went out to the car. It felt strange to get in the drivers seat. I haven’t driven my car in weeks. I had trouble seeing over the dashboard since Glen had moved everything to his liking. Glen seen I was having trouble and came out and helped me move the seat up. He even backed me up out of the driveway.

I made it to the mall and parked the car. I walked into the mall and began looking into the stores. I saw a display of beautiful cocktail dresses and accessories. I walked into the store and was moving my way through the isles. A cute young lady came up to me and asked if I needed any help. I smiled,” Yes you could, I’m going out tonight and I need something special”. She looked at me up and down,

“You look to be a size 6, what’s your bust size?” I never heard that before I thought, I almost giggled

“I’m not sure; could you measure me so that I have a nice fit?”

“Why of course”. She pulled a tape from around her neck and measured my whole body.

She asked me what can of outfit I was looking for. I wanted something nice, I had this urge to look sexy, I wanted to be noticed tonight. We looked for a while, she kept holding nice dresses and skirts and tops against me. My eye caught a beautiful black satin cocktail dress. It had a tiny top, held up by very thin straps she brought it down and held it against me.” I just have to try this on”.