Andy's Changes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She led me to the dressing room. I was so excited as I slipped the dress on. I walked out to the 3 way mirrors. I loved the way it looked on me. It just covered my ass by a few inches. My tits spilled out of the sides of the top. I knew Glen would love this. I changed back in my dress. and handed the girl the dress.

“I’ll take it.” I went to the front of the store and paid the girl. She rang up the dress. $450 dollars. I gave her my credit card. I knew it was a lot of money but I loved it so much! I just didn’t care. I walked back out in the mall. I bounced as I walked, my tits jiggled and my hips swayed. I felt confident and happy. I smiled as a group of young guys jeered and made comments as I walked by them.

I made it out to the car and drove back to my house. Glen was just finishing his shower as I came into the bedroom.

“I’m home Glen”. I shouted. I laid my bag on the bed and kicked off my heels. Glen came out of the bathroom with a towel around his waist. God he was so handsome. The way his hair was wet and hanging down and the wetness over his body. His cock bulging against the towel

“Did you get what you wanted?” He was scrubbing his head with a towel as he asked me.

“Yes Glen.”...He noticed the way I was looking at him. I smiled at him and he smiled back knowing what affect he had on me.” I have to get ready now Glen, leave me for a while. I want to look good for you.

“Ok Nancy, you do that. I’ll watch TV.”

He left and I shut the door. I hopped in the shower and used a fragrant body wash. I put conditioner in my hair till it was soft and shiny. I wrapped a towel around me and sat at the vanity and did my make-up. I spent my time. I wanted it just perfect. I curled my eyelashes and used just the right amount of eye shadow and mascara to make my eyes soft and big. I used lip liner to make my lips full and colored them in a gloss red. I painted my nails the same color. I brushed out my hair and pulled it back in a tight ponytail and wrapped it with a black satin scrunchy I took my towel off and rubbed a scented cream all over my body. I was so smooth and soft. I bought a black sheer panty. It was so flimsy and small as I pulled it up. The back of the panty slid right between my cheeks and it snug my little boyclit out of the way. I put on my stockings. I lifted up the dress and stepped into it. I pulled it up and and slipped the straps over my shoulders. I lifted my tits and adjusted them just right in the cups. My nipples where sticking out. I glided my hand over them and shivered. I straighten out my dress, pulling here and there. I turned my back to the mirror and looked over my shoulder and loved how my ass looked in the dress. I put my heels on. It made my ass push out. I liked that. I smiled at myself in the mirror. I knew I looked hot. I sprayed perfume over my body. I put a little glitter between my tits.I walked out of my bedroom and down the stairs where Glen was watching TV.

“Hi Glen”. I stood behind him as he swung the big chair around and looked at me. He was sitting there still naked. His cock was hard and sticking up. There was a little precum at the head of his cock.He was watching my video that I bought and stroking his big cock.

“Very nice Nancy, you’re very cute”. Glen’s cock twitched as he looked at me. I turned around slowly. I knew Glen would love it.

“You better get ready Glen; I’m so excited about the party.”

“I’m excited too Nancy and it’s not because of the party”, he smiled as his hand moved up and down his cock.”I think you should help me take care of this before we go”. He looked at me and I at him.

“Glen I can’t, I’m all ready and I don’t want to get all muss up. I knew he wasn’t going to like it as I said it.

“Put my cock in your mouth Nancy”. Glen commanded.

“Yes Glen”, I knelt down between his legs and put his cock deep in my mouth and stayed still.

“Nancy, what have I told you about saying no to me?” He pushed my head down as he said every word.” Now I’m getting a little sick of that. If you want me to stay, you’re going to have to be a little more obedient. Do you understand Nancy??”

I muffled a yes through my lips.

“Now are you going to help me with this or not?”

I muffled again,” Yes Glen”

He pulled my head up off his cock,”I want you to give me handjob.I don’t want to mess that pretty little face of yours”. He laughed a little and smiled. He got up from the chair and laid down on the couch. I knelt down and placed my fingers around his cock.I slid my hand up and wiped some precum in my hand and slicked up his shaft. He laid back with his arms behind his head watching me. I slid my other hand under his ass and brought them it up under his balls and rubbed them softly as my hand traveled up and down his big cock.

I was memorized at the way the head expanded when my fingers reached the top. His cock felt so warm in my hand. I felt it pulse against my fingers. I kneaded his balls in my hand. I stroked him faster. He started to moan loudly, his hips began to jerk. His cum erupted high in the air and landed on his stomach. I kept stroking him as he kept cumming, my hand was covered in his cum.I was smiling at him, I was so happy to do this for him. He really needed it. He put his arms to his side and looked at me.

“Look what you did Nancy, now your going to have to clean that up”. I had no choice. I sat up on my knees and licked the cum off of his taunt stomach, making sure I got it all. I licked his cock clean then my fingers.

“You really love that stuff don’t you Nancy”. Glen smirked saying it

“Yes Glen, I really love your cum”, I blushed deeply. With that he got up and went in the bedroom to get dressed. I sat down and waited for him. After about a half hour he came out adjusting his tie.

“Come help me with this thing Nancy?” I got up and walked to him. He was so handsome in his suit. I stood in front of him and reached up taking hold of his tie. He placed his hands on my hips as I straighten it and flatten his collar down nicely .He smelt so good. I could have stood there for hours. He patted my ass and said the limo should be here soon.

“A Limo? What Limo??

“Bob is sending us one”.

“Really?”...I was so excited now, I put my arms around Glen and hugged him tightly and giggled.

About fifteen minutes later the limo pulled up and Glen took my hand and we walked to the back of the car. I felt like a princess as the chauffer opened the door. I slid in first then Glen. There was a bottle of champagne and two glasses and some beautiful flowers. Glen poured me a glass and we toasted and smiled. We were living the high life. I crossed my legs and leaned against Glen, he put his arm around me. We seemed to drive out to the suburbs.

The houses were huge. Expensive cars were in every driveway. We pulled between two high gates and drove a bit before we stopped in front of a huge mansion. A well dressed man with white gloves opened our door; he held his hand out and helped me out of the car. Glen came out and I held onto his arm as we walked to the door. A butler open the door for us and we stepped in. The place was huge inside. I figure at least two hundred men and women were inside partying. Bob came to greet us. He had two woman scantly dressed on each side of him.

“Hi Nancy”, he took my hand and kissed it.” You look gorgeous tonight. I just want to say again that you were wonderful at the set today. You keep that up and you’re going to be my number one girl. Now go have some fun tonight. You deserve it”. I was proud that he said that.

“I will Bob, and thank-you so much for inviting us to your party”. He leaned over and gave me a peck on the cheek...

“Have fun sweetheart”, I smiled and Glen and I walked to the other side of the room where the bar was set up. I sat up on a stool and crossed my ankles. Glen stood beside me and we looked around the room. There was music playing and people were dancing in the middle of the room. The place was so packed with models. We had a few drinks and chatting with people all around us. Everyone was so nice and friendly.

I seen her from across the room, she was the most beautiful woman I’ve ever seen. She wore a red sequin halter dress with matching nylons. People were greeting her as she made her way to where we were. She stood next to me as she ordered a drink .I could feel her eyes on me.

“So, your Bob’s new girl”, I looked at her and smiled. Her face was so pretty. Her eyes were sparkling green. High cheek bones and soft pouty lips. She had long black hair with a hair band holding her hair back sleek.

“I guess I am,Hi I’m Nancy”.

“My name is Mia.I seen some of your proofs today, very nice, very sexy”.

“Thank-you so much, I’m glad you liked them”. I couldn’t help but look into her eyes. Glen sort of budded in,

”Nancy, where are you manners?” Hi Mia,I’m Glen, I take care of Nancy, Don’t I Nancy?”.

“Yes Glen”, I said sheepishly.” You take care of me”. I hated saying that to her.

“You want to dance Mia?”Glen held his hand out for Mia as she took it and smiled at me.

“I hope you don’t mind I steal your boyfriend for a while”.

I couldn’t believe that Glen asked her to dance and not me. I felt a tinge of jealously as I forced myself to smile.

“You go right ahead Mia; I have plenty of company here.” I patted some guy’s shoulder that was standing near, she knew it was eating me up inside as she hooked her arm under Glen’s and walked out to the dance floor. I watched them dance for a while, she was all over him. Every once in a while she would look up at me to see if I was looking. A few guys directed their attention to me and I was caught up in their conversation. They were telling stories and I was laughing and flirting with them. I lost Glen and Mia in the crowd. I had a few more drinks and was feeling pretty good. The guys were friendly arguing about their abs, all of a sudden the three of them started to undo their shirts and open them up.

“Go ahead Nancy, feel our stomachs, tells us who has the tighter abs”, one of the guys name Dave said. I placed my hand on Dave’s stomach and rubbed it back and forth.

“MMMMMMM.....nice,” I went to the next guy, Kevin and felt him, then the next guy Peter. I was getting high just touching these guys. They felt so good...”I think it’s a three way tie”. I laughed and so did they as I stood among them.

They were really nice guys; we were having lots of fun. I danced a few songs with them. I was shaking my tits and ass as I flirted with each of them on the dance floor. I needed to go to the washroom, so I told the guys I would be right back.

I made my way down a long hallway passing people in small groups talking and carrying on. I found the washroom and relieved myself and stood at the sink to freshen up. There were other ladies there as we talked about the hunks at the party as we repaired our make-up and hair. I felt at ease with them as I straighten my dress and lifted and adjusted my boobs just so.

I went out to the hallway and as I walked down I heard moaning coming from behind a door. I couldn’t resist, I turned the door knob slowly and opened the door just a little so I could see in. My mouth fell open as I seen Glen standing behind Mia fucking her ass hard. He had her standing against the wall, her sequin dress bunched around her waist and her top pulled down under her tits.Her fingers were clenched in tiny fists as Glen pounded her hard and fast. Glen was slapping her ass with every thrust. I watched, I wished it was me that Glen was fucking.I wanted to be in Mia’s place. I wanted Glen’s huge cock pounding deep in me. Glen stiffened up and I could tell he was cumming deep in her ass.She wasn’t moving as Glen kept grinding his cock deeper in her ass.He pulled out and Mia dropped to her knees and licked his cock.Glen moaned as her tongue licked his cock and balls clean. I pulled the door shut and walked back to the guys at the bar.

“Hey Nancy? where you been?”. I looked up and sort of smiled.

“That doesn’t matter now, I’m back “.I picked up a glass and downed it quickly. I was hurt from what I seen with Glen and Mia, but I wasn’t going to let them know they ruin the night for me.

The guys all wanted to do body shots on me. I didn’t know what they were talking about so they said they would show me. Dave wet a spot on my breast and shaked a little salt on it. He told me to hold a lemon in my mouth and then he took a shot of tequila and licked the salt off of my tit, making sure he got it all, and then he moved to my mouth and kissed me taking the lemon from me. I giggled as they all took turns doing it. My nipples were sticking through my dress as they kept putting the salt lower and lower. I told them I wanted to try it.

“We have a special place where we put the salt” Kevin said as he smiled.

Looking innocently. “Oh?? Where would that be?”

“Come with us and we will show you”. Peter said as he grabbed the bottle of tequila. I went with the guys to a room in the back. Both Kevin and Dave cupped my ass cheeks as I walked with them. They shut and locked the door. I stood there looking at them as they dropped their pants to the floor. They slid their briefs down and stood before me with their cocks sticking straight out.

“Ok Nancy,” Dave said. Sprinkle a little salt on my cock and lick it off and suck the lemon out of Kevin’s mouth and rotate around with us” I just smiled and slid the straps from my dress off of my shoulder letting my tits fall free...

“I don’t think I’m going to need any salt”, I giggled as I knelt down and reached for Kevin’s and Dave’s cocks. I started to stroke them as Peter fed me his cock. I tighten my lips around his cock and took him deep in my mouth. I sucked him for about thirty seconds then went to Dave’s and sucked him in my mouth. My eyes were constantly watching theirs as I moved from one cock to the other. I felt so sexy having three big cocks in front of me.

Peter was always talking to me. Telling me to “Suck it bitch”,”Take it all whore”,”Your such a good slut”.

It made me try even harder to get them to cum. I would kneel up and flatten my tits against their thighs as I sucked their cocks. Kevin was the first to say he was almost ready to cum.The guys backed off and told me to lay down. I laid down and they knelt on one knee above my face and tits and started to jerk themselves. I reached up and played with their balls, holding my mouth open getting ready for their cum. They held their cocks close to my face.

As soon as Kevin started to shoot his cum,,Dave and Peter did as well. I opened my mouth wide and they directed their cum to shoot deep in my mouth. I swallowed as fast as I can, I was moaning and rubbing my tits as they shook droplets of cum over my face and lips. I stuck my tongue out and licked what cum was around my lips. Peter moved his cock head against my cheek and pushed more cum in my mouth I licked the head of his cock and let my tongue roll around the head, licking it clean. Kevin dipped his cock in my mouth and I sucked the remaining cum out and off of his cock.Then I did Dave’s. The guys helped me to my feet and I pulled my dress back up.

“You are one hot chick Nancy”. Peter said.

“Thanks guys, I enjoyed it.” I smiled sexly at them. We walked back out to the party. I knew it was getting late. I was feeling a little dizzy from the booze. I needed to tell Glen I wanted to go home. I asked around and no one seem to have seen him. I asked Dave and the guys if they would mind driving me home.

“Sure Nancy, not a problem “.

They walked me out to Dave’s car, and Kevin and Peter climbed in the back with me in the middle. Kevin stared to kiss me as Peter played with my tits.I rubbed their cocks through their pants as I just let them have their way with me. We came to my house and I climbed out and made my way to the front door. The guys honked and left as I went to open the door, it was locked. I pounded on the door for at least twenty minutes before Glen finally opened it. He was just wearing his jockey shorts.

“Where have you been Nancy?” I was looking for you all over the party and couldn’t find you”. I staggered in and turned to Glen.

“Glen, I seen you with Mia tonight. I knew you fucked her and now I want you to fuck me”.

I couldn’t believed I just said that, but I was a little drunk and I just couldn’t stop thinking of the way Mia was, as she stood against the wall getting fucked deep by Glen.

“You want me to fuck you Nancy?” Glen was going to make me suffer; he wanted to hear me beg.

“Yes Glen, please fuck me, please, I want you so bad. I need you in me”. I moved my body tight to his and was softly moaning as my hands slipped in his shorts and rubbed his cock.

“Ok you little tramp, I will fuck you, but I want you to go to your bedroom and get ready. I be there in a minute”.

I kicked off my shoes and made my way to my room. I took off my dress and folded it on the chair. I squeezed my tits, pulling at my nipples. I was so hot, I was burning inside. I left my nylons and panties on as I laid down on the bed.

I must of past out, because I woke up to the feeling of Glen pulling down my panties. He grabbed me by the hips and lifted me up on my knees. He pushed on my back, motioning me to flatten out so that my head was resting on my pillow and my ass was sticking high in the air. He crawled up between my legs and rubbed his cock along my ass crack. He slapped his cock a few times against my ass cheeks. I moved my ass along his cock, feeling the wetness of his precum.He put his hands on my ass and used his thumbs to spread my cheeks as I reached under and directed his cock to my asshole.