Andy's Changes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He pushed in slowly. I never before thought I would be taking a cock in my ass but I needed it. I just had to have a cock in me. He pushed further in my ass,,letting me have time to adjust to his cock.I had my hand on his balls and I felt them tighten every time he pushed in my ass.I finally felt his stomach against my ass.He just let me get use to it, he rotated his hips, I felt his cock throb in me. I was moaning in my pillow, it felt so good.

He started to pull out of me, I felt my ass grip his cock, holding onto him, he pushed back in. I moaned loudly. I gripped on my pillow as he started to pull out and push in me again. I tilted my ass up higher and he climbed up and put his legs in front of mine. He started to fuck my ass hard and deep. The air was being pushed out of me with every thrust he took. I felt his balls slap against my ass as he quicken the pace. I was trapped against my bed as he fucked my ass over and over again. I was in heaven. I wanted to feel Glen’s cum shoot deep in my ass.I wanted to be his girl. I reached under and notice my sissy cock was hard for the first time in weeks .I was dripping wet as I stroked my clit.

Glen gave my ass one hard slap that stung as he came deep in my ass.I felt his hot cum shoot deep in my tummy. I groaned and came in my hand. My whole body shuddered as Glen ground his cock in my ass.I moved my hips side to side, milking his cock with my ass, I wanted all of his cum in me.

The lights all of a sudden came on.

”Nancy, you dirt little slut, you couldn’t even wait for me to fuck you.

I turned my head over my shoulder and there was Mia smiling at me with her cock still hard and buried deep in my ass.I tried to pull away but she held me by my waist, slapping my ass.

“Let go of me!!”Glen and Mia were laughing as I tried to wiggle off of Mia’s cock.Glen walked up to me and grab my ponytail and pushed his cock against me smearing his sticky precum all over my face.

“Oh Nancy, what a slut I have created. Take my cock in your mouth Nancy”. I opened my mouth and he push it in till it hit the back of my throat. I held it there like I always had too.

“Now Nancy, you are going to listen to me, Mia is going to be staying with us for a while, you will call her Miss Mia, you will do what she asks of you without any questions. If you misbehave you will be punished. Do you understand Nancy?”

Mia was grinding her cock in me; she was pinching my ass with her fingernails. All I could do was to muffle yes to Glen...

As they left my bedroom, I laid in bed, tears in my eyes.Mia’s cum was leaking out of my ass.I was exhausted to even think. I drifted off to sleep knowing my life had again changed....

Send comments by clicking below.