Andy's Good Fortune

Story Info
Andy's wife has a little surprise for him.
2.8k words
4.27
102.5k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Allow me introduce this story. It was written by one of my readers who asked me to write his fantasy. While I was asking him for more information, he sent me this, a story he had written, and thought not good enough to post… I say it is! So let him know what you think, and vote!

Written by dreamydog

Edited by babyBliss.

* * * * *

I close my eyes, and I hear her enter the room, plant a kiss on my lips, and tell me to keep my eyes closed. With my eyes closed I feel her tongue in my mouth, then my arms are pulled over my head and I hear the click of the handcuffs as my wrists are attached to the headboard of our bed. I open my eyes as a scarf is tied over them, I cannot see anything.

I don't resist, why would I, my darling Terri wants to play, I'm game, because I know it's going be one hell of a sexy experience. My ankles are now being tied together, and I know from the speed with which its being done, that there is someone else in the room with us… I wonder, is it male or female… Is this one of her fantasies or mine, God my cock is surging hard and hot.

I feel someone sit on my chest, and then the blindfold is removed and I blink. It's my lovely wife Terri, sitting astride me, naked and gorgeous, her pussy a few inches in front of my face. Her hands reach down about my head, her tits swing over my face, and I nibble the nipples, I feel a warm hand stroking my hard erect cock.

"We've got company Baby." She says. "Want to see?”

“Yes.” I croak.

She moves to one side of the bed, and there at the side of the bed is Elise Williams, our baby sitters mother. Her hand is slowly stroking my cock.

She smiles and says. "Hi Andy, Terri tells me you have been getting horny for me".

"Hi Elise" I reply, and then am lost for words, as she stops stroking my cock and begins to undress. Her sweater comes off first revealing big jutting tits, nipples dark and firm, then her skirt is away and I see she has no panties, and there is a small matt of black hair around her pussy.

Terri moves her body closer so that my tongue can lick her pussy lips, wet with juices, and her clit is hard poking out between those full swollen lips. I taste her, and want more and she sighs pleasurably as she pushes her cunt harder into my face.

Then she moves her body behind mine, sliding her legs down my sides, she leans against the headboard, between my spread-eagled arms, and she lifts my head to rest on her belly. I feel her pussy warm and wet on my spine.

With my head lifted I can see Elise better, as she kneels between my legs. Placing her hand back around my cock she leans forward and kisses me on the lips, her tongue pushing its way into my welcoming mouth. I moan as her hand tightens around my cock, and feel Terri's hands on my face as I kiss Elise, before Terri's hand pushes down on her friend's head to deepen the kiss. I am wild with desire, as my sexy lady helps me enjoy this new lady.

Elise breaks away, and moves back into a squatting position between my legs. She holds my cock in her hand, stroking it slowly, and looking at Terri says, "OK Terri if I fuck him?"

"Sure! Seems he needs something around that thick hot cock of his.”

Terri bends forward and stretches one hand out, her tits are all round my face, and strokes a finger across the head of my cock, and removing the sticky droplet of pre-cum from the tip she places it on her tongue. She licks her finger, and murmurs how much she loves my cum.

Then Elise who had been watching her, pulls my cock between her swollen wet pussy lips. Her hand rubs it along her slit, I feel her slickness on the head of my cock. We both watch as she pushes the tip of my cock against her clit, a moan of pleasure escapes my lips as Terri begins tweaking my nipples.

I wait expectantly for Elise to sink down on my erection.

"Now Elise!" I cry. “Please fuck me, ride my cock, make me cum please!"

But suddenly she stops and says. "Terri, what do you think? Maybe I had better not get that cock of his in my cunt, much as I want it, that is not his fantasy is it? Terri? Didn't you say he wanted to fuck the baby sitter? Didn't you say he wanted to fuck my little girl, my baby? Maybe we should call her. Where is my baby girl?" Terri and Elise are giggling as little Lolita, our little baby sitter stands up by the side of the bed. She had been hiding from my view. She is naked and clearly aroused by what she has seen and heard. Her fingers are gently pinching her pert little breasts, her nipples hard and pointed. I see a wisp of fair maidenhair around her pussy, and I want it. I want her now, my cock twitches at the thought and the nubile nymph grins at the reaction of my cock to her body.

Elise says "Well baby, Terri told me how you've been turning Andy on when he has been driving you home, flashing your thighs, leaning forward so he can look down your top, not wearing your bra or panties, making him hard. You really have been teasing poor Andy haven't you, look how turned on he is now. I think you should make it up to him now and stop teasing him, what do you think?" Lolita replies, "Oh yes Mommy, he has such a nice cock and if Mrs. Andrews doesn't mind, I would like to have it inside me, I so need a fuck Mom, I haven't had a hot cock inside me for days and I am so fucking horny.” Then politely she looks at Terri and asks. "May I Mrs. Andrews?"

Terri looks at me and asked "Hon, do you want this? No going back, do you want this young tight pussy? Look at those pert little titties and that tight little snatch. Is that why you want that cock of yours inside her? Maybe you should suck her off first."

I nod agreement, and Elise pushes a very willing daughter over my face. There this fresh pussy lowers onto my lips, and I begin sucking and licking her cunt lips, seeking out her clit. With my hands tied, I am helpless but Terri runs her hands up Lolita's thighs, and carefully spreads her pussy lips so my tongue can slip inside.

As I eat her daughter, I feel Elise's mouth sucking on my balls. One by one, then licking up the underside of my cock. I am in ecstasy.

Suddenly there is a soft cry of pleasure. "I'm cumming." And I taste her warm sticky cum on my tongue as Miss sexy sitter cums in my face. Elise lifts her head from my cock, touching her daughter's arm tells her to move back and sit across my thighs.

Terri leans over and kisses me, and her tongue slides into my mouth, so she too tastes this young cum, and we both are so aroused.

Elise moves alongside us, and pulling down my cock begins to rub it along her daughter's wet sticky pussy, across the clit, placing the glans just between her daughter's pussy lips. I watch, a mother is about to let me, help me, wants me even, to fuck her daughter, I moan uncontrollably, I cannot believe my fortune, and then, placing one hand in her daughter's back she pushes gently and my cock begins to slide into sexy teasing Lolita's tight cunt.

I am moaning loudly, uncontrollably in pleasure as my cock enters her wet young tight fuck canal! Finally I am where I want to be, my hard cock tight inside our baby sitters cunt!

Elise tells her daughter to lift up on her knees. With a loud “SMACK” she slaps her ass cheeks. In shock at the sudden slap, Lolita drops down, impaling herself, and my cock is buried deep in her tight hole. We both gasp in pleasure, and I begin to thrust up hard into her. I am on edge, I continue to thrust upwards, I can feel Elise sucking on my balls, her daughter's cunt muscles tighten around my shaft as she fucks up and down. Terri's hand has moved under my neck and I can feel her finger fucking herself as she watches the scene, knowing how aroused I am, is making her aroused too. Her hand is moving faster, I know that she will cum soon, her moans are getting louder. My eyes are fixed on our little Lolita of a baby sitter, with the nipples of her small pear shaped tits now hard and jutting forward. I call out "I want her nipples in my mouth, Elise pushes her daughter down on me, so that I can take her tit into my mouth. My lips suck on her nipple, and as my tongue teases it, my cock stiffens inside her tight cunt. I am unable to hold out any longer I begin cumming. I fire my load inside this young cunt. I feel her body tense as she quivers, her back arches and she cums again!

Terri's hips thrust up under my shoulder and she goes over the edge and cums hard! Sated I lay there, little Lolita on top of me, Elise looking down at us with a big smile on her face as she slowly manipulates her own nipples. I look up at Terri and say lovingly, "I love you so much, thank you for helping me in this way.”

Although my cock is still held tight in her cunt, Elise helps lift her daughter off me, and with my softening wet gooey cum coated cock resting on my balls, she begins to lick it just like Terri does.

She looks at her daughter, and says "You too Baby, lick this cock clean and get it hard, so Mom can have a fuck too."

Little Lolita turns and her mouth envelops my cock, with an expertise that has not just been learned. She sucks on the head as her mom licks around my shaft and balls. Then as my cock starts to harden again, they together are licking up and down the shaft, their tongues occasionally meeting and teasing each other. In no time my cock is rigid again.

Elise moves over me again, as she had earlier, but this time her daughter is holding my cock and rubbing it between her mom's pussy lips. Then whilst her daughter holds it tight, Elise slides down on my shaft with a cry of pleasure. I yell with delight as daughter helps her mom get fucked, guiding my cock into her pussy…

Elise is riding me fast now, her daughter is licking my balls, and Terri leans forward again to kiss me deeply. Her tongue enters my mouth, just as Elise's movements speed up and I feel her cunt muscles tighten around my cock and her back arches as she cums. She lifts off and takes her mouth to my cock, and starts to deep throat me, her daughter watches as her mom deep throats my cock without gagging, she takes her mouth off and runs her tongue around the head and across the slot. Lolita is playing with her clit, and I feel my balls tighten. Elise senses it too, and holds my cock about the base, and tells her daughter to get closer, then as she brings her face close, she releases my cock, and lets me shot my load onto her daughters face before taking some on her own. Then I watch as mother and daughter lick my cum off their faces and smile broadly at me.

There is only one thing left I want, and I hope you ladies have planned it out the same way. It begins with Elise and her daughter together caressing, licking and stroking my cock and balls to hardness again with their warm tongues, soft hands, and eager mouths slowly bringing it back to its erect state.

Once erect, I feel Terri slide out from beneath me, I know the thoughts are the same, its my lovely wife's turn.

I smile at you and say. " Thanks Darling."

Her hand reaches down and holds my cock. She strokes it lightly and then facing away from me sits across my belly. Elise sits across my knees and Terri leans forward and kisses her passionately. I did not realize just how good friends you are, until this day.

Their hands are fondling one another's breasts. My cock is pointing skywards between them. Little Lolita is watching as Terri and her mom finger each other's clit, and slide fingers into each other's cunt.

Feeling left out of the scene, she reaches in and strokes my cock. I want her again.

Her mom lifts her daughter's hand from my cock, and tells her. "Go and sit behind Mrs. Andrews and reach round and fondle her breasts". Little Lolita does so, positioning her pussy over my face. I slide my tongue between her swollen puffy pussy lips, just as Terri lift herself up and puts my cock at the entrance to her anus.

"Oh Yes Terri darling!" I gasp. "Let me ass fuck you, that's the perfect end to this night". My cockhead pushes through your anus, and slips inside, it's tighter than Lolita's cunt, and as Terri rides my cock, I am sucking feverishly on Lolita's pussy. She is flooding my face and mouth with her sweet cum as she orgasms yet again.

I am drinking it avidly, but she is moving away, and I wonder what next, as I push my cock harder and deeper up Terri's ass. Her cries are getting louder, I love the way she is so noisy when she cums, and I tug at the handcuffs that bind me wanting to grab her tits.

I begin to plead..."Untie me pl.."

Elise pushes one of her large tits into my mouth. I suck on it like a baby, unable to hold back I cum inside Terri's ass. Her cry of pleasure reaches me as I feel her ass tighten around my straining cock she is cumming too! We are cumming simultaneously and it is the most wonderful experience for both of us!

My cum begins to seep out of her ass, leaking onto my balls.

I then hear a click and my ankles are freed, another, and my arms are free. Elise's large tit is taken from my mouth, my cock is shrinking inside Terri's ass.

I stretch, I sit up and reach out, my arms go round Terri's waist and I pull her backwards and kiss her neck in that place I know turns her on, and which is special to us. I whisper. “Thank you Darling”.

Terri lies back in the crook on my arm on her side. Elise and her daughter are standing now either side of the bed, both naked, with nipples still erect. I am tired, but still very aroused. Elise comes towards us, leans over the bed, and kisses me, her tongue hot and inquisitive again. I slide my hand between her legs, and touch her pussy lips, I slip a finger into her, her back arches and I feel her begin to quiver!

Then her daughter follows suit from the other side of the bed, she leans over Terri and presses her lips to me. At the same time she drops her hand to my cock and as her tongue enters my mouth she begins to masturbate me again with her hand.

I am rising again to her attention, but her mom pulls her away saying, "Leave Andy alone Baby, you can have more again soon, if Terri agrees.”

Terri snuggles tighter against me.

Lolita gives my cock a long hard squeeze, and says "Ok Mom.”

I just know that the next time she sits for us, if I drive her home, I will have to be really firm to keep my cock in my pants away from this sexy Lolita, that is unless…

And then of course there will be her Mom waiting at home…

Terri you know I love only you Darling. You, my love, and only you that I want to be with, and only you that I would do anything for… Yes anything...

Well gang what do you think? Please vote on this story and email me with you comments… I’ll pass them on to dreamydog. Love you all, and thanks again for your comments and encouragement.