Andy's Journey Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mom gestured to me indicating that I should come closer. She had shed her robe, but still wore the nightie and hosiery from the night before.

"Kneel there," She indicated a spot in front of her. She spread her legs to let me between them. I thought she wanted me to eat her pussy and started to lean into her.

That was not her purpose, however. She shoved my head back with a little more force than necessary.

She produced the collar we had bought and fixed it around my neck. It was metal, gold colored. With a small gold padlock she locked it on me.

I felt panic, at first, but it passed with her next words. "It's time to begin your training, Andy."

She grabbed a handful of my hair and turned my face up to hers. "You will be my sissy boy from now on. I love you and I know this is what you need. The collar will not be on your neck all the time, but only I may take it off you. Even when it is not around your neck it will still be there symbolically.

"Do you understand, Andy?"

"Yes, Mom. I understand."

"Do you accept you position, Andy? Do you accept my authority over you?"

"Oh yes, Mom, I do; gladly." I felt love and adoration welling up in my chest at her words. She clipped the chain to the collar. It was as if a ceremony had been performed. The snap of the chain to the collar was like an act of finality. Her clit was emerging from behind her hood. The rite had obviously aroused her as it did me.

"Stand up," she commanded. "It's time for your first lesson."

She led me to the bathroom with the chain. She sat on the stool and told me to kneel in front of her.

"I have to pee now. You'll stay there while I do."

I was happy to. I listened to the sound as Mom pissed and felt even more aroused. When she was finished she told me, "Lick me clean now. Lick the piss from my pussy."

She slid forward and I eagerly lapped the droplets of yellow piss from the lips of her twat. I made sure that I cleaned up any that might have dribbled into the fringes of pubic hair below her pussy. A beautiful feeling of adoration enveloped my body. A lovely sense of exaltation.

"You did well, Andy," she said as she pushed my head back. "You'll help me undress now. Take my nylons off first."

I opened the tabs that supported the hosiery and rolled them down her thick legs. I stood and pulled her nightie over her head.

"Start the shower and then pick up these clothes," she commanded me. "When that's done join me in the shower."

She unhooked the chain from my collar. I did as she commanded. She stepped into the shower. It was a very large walk-in type. Apparently the water temperature was to her liking, she didn't change the setting.

I picked up the clothes and put them in the hamper. I picked up in the bedroom too, then joined Mom in the shower. She let me wash her and then let me wash myself. I dried her afterward. I shivered as I delayed drying my own body to make sure she was satisfied.

In the bedroom I held her robe while she slipped her arms into it. If we hadn't had such a sex filled time the day before I might not have been able to stand it. She gave me dainty, and very feminine, panties to wear then told me to help her dress.

I helped her on with a black bustier. One that supported her breasts but left them mostly bare. The nipples, too, were exposed.

Black mesh stockings were next. I knelt to put them on her as she sat at the vanity. I followed the stockings with strappy heels. Last she stood so I could attach the garter straps, on the bustier, to her stockings.

Her bare pussy was immediately in front of me. Her clit was peeking out from behind its shield. Just the tip exposed enticingly.

I stood. I gazed at my mother. She looked as I had always thought a dominatrix would. When she picked up her riding crop the picture was complete and totally erotic. My cock started to stiffen in my panties as I thought of the implications.

"Andy, please clean the bedroom and change the bed. You can start the laundry too. I need to make a couple of phone calls and answer some emails."

"Yes, Mom. I'll be happy to"

I went to work wearing only panties and slippers. I idly thought that I would like to get a couple of housedresses for this kind of activity, perhaps a frilly apron would be nice. That led to another thought, an enlightening concept. I'm far more servile than I realized. I thought. I thrive on her domineering ways.

When I took the laundry down to the laundry room to get it started Mom was on the phone. Her computer and desk were set up in a corner of the living room. I got a load going after I had taken a few delightful sniffs of her undies. The ones she had worn to the sex shop were particularly captivating. I got a load going and went back upstairs to make the bed.

When I had finished everything I made us sandwiches. During lunch I could hardly keep my eyes off her. She was such an imposing sight with her bustier and hosiery, with her bare breasts and pussy. She let her light robe fall open to give me a full view.

After lunch she said, "I think we can have some fun this afternoon. Make sure you're shaved closely. I'll be up in a little while.

I almost ran upstairs to get ready.

12