Andy's Journey Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Through the haze of tears I was able to get her belt on and the vibrator inserted to her satisfaction. She commanded me to get on the bed, on my belly. She put on a glove and coated my ass with lube. She put more on the dildo. Without hesitation, or foreplay she lifted my hips and pushed it into my ass from behind.

Her vibrator was on high from the start. She fucked me hard, calling me names as she thrust the plastic dick into me. I could feel the vibrations from her belt and I could feel her body reacting to multiple orgasms.

"Ungrateful bitch," she called me. "Sissy slut," was repeated several times. "I'm giving you everything, you slut."

It was like rape. Rough, hard sex. Despite my anguish my cock throbbed with lust. My hand, of its own volition stroked my shaft.

My cum gushed from me onto the sheet. The thrills that pulsed through the cells of my body were more intense than before. Mom did not notice. She fucked me until her belt vibrator had brought her satisfaction.

She pulled the cock out of me even as I was getting hard again. She reached for a glove and dropped the dildo into the basin beside the bed. Suddenly gentle she cleaned my ass with tissues as she told me how much she loved me.

Later she helped me dress in one of my nicest dresses. With panties, bra, nylons and heels. She helped me make up my face and put on a wig. I felt very feminine when we were done. The tears had stopped but I was still full of anguish.

Mom fixed me dinner. She was wearing a robe over her naked body. As we ate I was very aware of how she looked under it. With dinner over I cleared the table. I knelt in front of her, on the couch, when that chore was complete and she opened her bathrobe for me.

"You're my little girl now and I love you. I know what's best for you and you must submit. Do you understand, Andy?"

Her words brought back the anguish I had been getting under control. The tears flowed again, but I did not beg her to reconsider. I accepted what was to come as my fate. Even as I rubbed my face on her wild thatch and sucked at her clitcock; I savored the humiliation I would undergo the next day. I looked up at her, adoring her, then buried my face again in her hot, wet cunt.

Her clit looked even bigger than it had. It was appropriate, I thought, an imposing clit for an imposing woman. I took it between my lips and sucked on it. I let my teeth rub against it and was happy to hear a satisfied moan from my mistress.

I sucked at my mother's pussy until she was replete. I sat next to her on the couch, close to her. We cuddled together until bedtime.

That night, she undressed me with loving kisses and caresses. Kisses and caresses that I returned with love. She put filmy nightgowns on both of us and we made love again. This time eating each other to glorious orgasms. She kissed me with a mouth full of cum. I fell asleep after that, my anguish temporarily forgotten.

12