Anew

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheGreyKnight
TheGreyKnight
1,276 Followers

He starts going a mile a minute, the beast in his eyes howling and swimming through his body like the monster he is.

"Harder!" Amy screams it and, as she finishes the word, continues it as a wail. Transforming that R into a scream, lifting her face up until it's inches from his as she tries to keep the pace of her hands up with his thrusts.

They scream together.

And then he cums inside her so deep she's certain it'll never leave. And as he does, she wraps her legs around his waist, her arms around his torso, and clings to him with everything she has to make it go deeper.

After breathing a moment she realizes that this is not okay. Something was woken in her and not yet put to sleep.

She pushes him away, and when he looks back to her the beast is gone. Just that silly, worthless man who's no good to her now. She cracks him across the face and when he tries to hold her hand still she balls the other into a fist and punches him in the eye before kicking him square in the stomach with both feet.

He contorts and falls onto his side, then his back-and shes on top of him. Now it's her turn to pin him down with her legs, to crack him repeatedly across the face with slaps so hard her hand glows red and is numb immediately. "Why are you soft? Isn't this what you wanted?" Slap. "Isn't this your fantasy?" Slap. "Or can you only get it hard when you're getting your way?"

She chokes him, his neck so large that she has to use both hands and, when he tries to grip her hands, she cocks him in the eye with her shoulder blade before digging a finger into the gaping wound in his thigh from the branch until it starts bleeding again.

Then she feels his cock getting hard and laughs. She lets go like he couldn't harm her, pushes her mouth over his cock and slides it down her throat with ease. She feels the pleasure she can only imagine he did as he twitches, groans, the sensitivity of it too much. "Poor monster," she says before licking the ridge of his cock in such a way his legs spasm. "Is this too much for you?"

A punch to his check and then she's on top of him, impaling herself. "You better not fucking cum again." For good measure she slaps him one more before digging her knees in the ground, putting her hands on his chest and starting to ride him. The power is dizzying and she feels like another person. Like someone that didn't exist before today.

Like someone born anew.

And all the worries and techniques she's thought of before when astride him are gone. There is only him, her, and the rhythm.

His hands come up, hold her waist, allow her to bend forward and dip down, get more of his curved cock into her at just the right spot.

She takes advantage of it, holds him close with her hands as he pulls her back down over and over again to his cock.

She cums around him so tense it takes a moment for her to seep out onto him. Then she is dead atop him as she feels his cock slowly get soft inside her.

Her body betrays her a dozen ways. It nuzzles its nose against his chest and even gives it light kisses. It strokes his face. It is limp and easy and hazy even though she says it's no time to relax.

They open their eyes and look at one another. No him or her—just them. Them again. He laughs first and then groans and grabs his punctured thigh. When she laughs at him the pain enters her body and she can feel the soreness and swelling in her face.

They take a moment to breath in, adjust, accept the pain in silence. Then he helps her to her feet, hands her back the clothing he ripped off her and the drink out of her canteen before eating everything but the almonds.

When she shivers, the sun starting to retreat for the day, and he takes off his flannel and wraps it around her. Before he pulls a GPS out of the backpack. They walk for a bit but, even though she says she's fine, he carries her. First in his arms while she holds the GPS, then over his left shoulder until he is too tired to do so. After a small break he puts her over his right.

She can hardly believe the small, hidden cabin when they arrive. It is run down and dusty, ill-kept and quaint—and perfect in every way.

He lays her on the bed and tells her to rest and she immediately falls into a deep, hard sleep.

When she wakes he's with her. They kiss long and slow, then he takes her body into his arms, guides her to a bathtub and lowers her body into the too-warm water.

She lounges in it as he plays with her hair, takes a sponge from his backpack and washes every piece of dirt, blood and grime off her. Makes her whole again with his touch.

Then he pulls her out of the tub and dries her like she is pristine.

When she asks how he could find her so easily he pulls a tracking device out of the bottom of the canteen.

She is furious, but he tells her that it would be so he could find her, so that nothing could happen to her, and she accepts it reluctantly.

Then they fold into each other and sleep the day away.

TheGreyKnight
TheGreyKnight
1,276 Followers
12