Angel

Story Info
Drug high leads to angel violation.
2.4k words
4.26
21.9k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: The events told in this work of fiction is just that: fiction. The drug that Will uses in this story does not exist, and if it does, it is purely coincidental. I do not approve of nor encourage anyone to try out hallucinogenic - heck, any - 'recreational' drugs at all. The stuff will mess you up, and life can be enjoyed perfectly well if you keep yourself away from them. At the best, its only fun for five minutes that you probably will not remember, and then you will suffer for the rest of your memorable life yearning for a fool's paradise. This is simply a whimsical fantasy of mine that will stay as just that. That aside, I hope you guys enjoy this.

"Dude, just pop a pill and enjoy... oh, you might also want to sit down when you do."

Angel. That's what Derek had called this stuff. I followed his advice to the letter, settling myself down on the couch. I had quickly done a tidy-up of the house, stowing anything important or dangerous if handled while drugged up inside cupboards and such, before duct-taping them shut. I didn't want to do anything stupid, after all. A mug - plastic - of water and the small white pill sat on the coffee table. The white pill had been edged with a golden tint, making it look like an angel's halo.

Oh well, here goes.

I crushed the pill on the inside rim of the mug, letting it crumble into the glass of water, and began to drink. Twenty dollar's worth of liquid flowed down my throat, and I quickly began to feel dizzy. Shit, what the fuck had that bastard given me? I staggered up to my feet, scrambling for some aspirin or something that could stop the drug mind-fucking my brain. I must have fallen down on the ground or something, because the next think I knew I was crawling up to the couch, where I shivered for a few seconds before I fell asleep.

"Ryan..."

The gentle, feminine voice in my ear made me shiver slightly, her cool breath sending the hairs on the back of my neck prickling. Wait, who the fuck was that? I jerked awake to fall off my couch, tumbling to the ground. Someone gasped, and I heard a flutter - like paper falling off a table. Sitting up, I leaned my head against the coffee table. Derek fucking scammed me, didn't he? Fuck... I rubbed the rough stubble of my neglect, and looked around a little more. Something wasn't right. I tried to put a few pieces together in my mind, thinking about what the hell had just happened.

"Ryan!"

The voice came again, more urgent, less gentle. The flutter of paper returned, and something pressed against my shoulder. It felt like a hand. The voice was coming from my right. I swiveled my head around, felt something slap against my face as the voice gave a cry of alarm. Ouch! What the hell was that? I heard something fall on the coffee table, and turned around.

Picking herself up was a small, doll-sized woman. She could not have been more than a foot and a half tall, and her crumpled wings flexed as she stood up. Her body was definitely mature, and she clocked in at about her early twenties. Fresh, nubile meat, huh? White robes covered her chest and hips, leaving her midriff bare as she folded her gently tanned arms under her ample globes. Her piercing blue eyes and flowing golden hair reminded me of... of... ah, fuck it. I looked at this little apparition, wondering what the hell was going on. Curious, I reached out and grabbed her like a five year old. She gave out a muffled scream of surprise as I picked her up, and held her in the palm of my hand. My fingers began to prod her skin, feeling it underneath her clothes.

"Hey! What the!? Ryan, stop this at once!" The mini-angel protested, and yelped as I pressed my finger against a breast. Rubbing it in circles, I watched with a curious expression as her face turned from alarmed to desperate worry. "Stop! That's just disgusting! Touching the breast of a woman you don't even know!"

"Some woman. Don't think I'll be fitting my cock in you, so just shut the fuck up." I groused, irritated. Pressing the breast down caused the mini-woman gave another squeal as I pressed a long-overdue-for-a-cut fingernail against her nipple, and began to flick it around. After a moment's consideration, I simply hooked the nail underneath and ripped her boob tube off her body. Throwing the scrap of fabric away, I admired her breasts for a while. The firm globes weren't marred by tan-lines, and had slightly darker circles on them to show off her nipples.

"Just what do you think gives you the right to do this, you overgrown perv!" All composure lost as her flaming red cheeks glowed red, she began to struggle against my grip. It was useless really, I had five feet on her and was about a hundred sixty times heavier than this one-pound doll. I pressed harder against her breasts, and with her complaining I lost all interest in them. Moving my way down, I saw that my pinkie was about as big as a foot long penis would be to a fully grown woman, and a smile formed on my face as I realized I could make this woman really, really uncomfortable. She saw this, and began to redouble her struggles. However, my hand was already more than a match at restraining her, so all I did was simply to lay her down on the coffee table, keeping her pinned down with my left hand as I began to probe her with my right.

"Wait... wait, no, you can't!" My cock-finger slipped between her legs, and I parted her shapely limbs to reveal a shaved pussy.

"Ooh, nice and naughty, are we?" I teased in both word and touch, pushing her cunt lips apart as my pinkie began to penetrate her.

"NO! There's no way that thing could fit!" Her next sentence was turned into a howl of pain as I pressed deeper, stretching her little pussy wide. When I drew the finger out, the tiny crevasses of my fingerprint was filled with blood. More was leaking from her cunt, and I bent down to lick it up. The friction of my tongue going across her pussy lips made her twitch and spasm slightly, but mostly the mini-bitch was crying from the pain.

"Oops. Pop goes the cherry." I chuckled as I let go of the little angel, who curled up as best she could, her white wings stained with blood now as she tried to hide from me. She didn't get far, as a foot stepped on her. It belonged to a similarly sized woman, who had bright, sun-tanned skin... and not much else. Her clothes consisted of dark grey cloth, tied tightly around black metal rings. They covered the usual places; tits, crotch and some parts of her ass. Long, dark hair was tied just above her butt-cheeks, and a few loose locks almost covered the bumps of her nipples.

She was the total opposite of my violated angel. The succubus could only be called what she was: drop dead sexy and absolutely daring me to prod something. She turned around, and looked at her own pussy, running a hand along it to frame the black fabric.

"Y'know, dear. I'll just get myself wet while you play with Miss Tight-arse here, okay?"

I nodded quickly, and had my finger re-entering the virgin - sorry, formerly virgin - angel's pussy. She lifted her hips at my violation, giving out another pained cry as she felt my three-inch/foot long finger enter her. I fucked her like that for a while, before I noticed that she was getting a little looser. While all of this was happening, the succubus had tore off her black panties and was frigging herself, with about four fingers pumping in and out of her pussy.

Looking at her, I felt my prick getting hard under the cover of my shorts. I freed it, and began to jack off in front of the two mini-girls. The one being violated screamed all the louder, shouting incoherently about something not being able to fit. A drop of blood - maybe a quarter of a cup for her - squirted out of her body as she tensed up, locked in a forced orgasm as she howled out something non sensible. My succubus laughed as she saw her companion spasm in uncontrollable rapture, spattering her own legs in a mix of blood and cunt-juice.

The laughing little bitch walked over to her opposite number, flipped her limp body over, and checked her pussy. The succubus licked at it a few times, seeing my cock twitch in appreciation as she played with the angelic girl's pussy. Grinning, she lay down on top of the other woman. "Take your pick." She giggled, wiggling her ass as honey-like cunt-juice flowed from her slit.

"Fuck yeah." I growled, pressing a finger to the unviolated hole.

Pushing in was pretty easy, and I began to fuck her little hole with my finger, the succubus too was screaming aloud as she bucked her hips to oppose my movements. I kept thrusting into her like that, pushing my finger in until it was down to the knuckle. She straightened her legs as she was pounded, and I could see that underneath, her womb was deforming where I was pushing against it so hard.

"Oh fuck! Yesyesyes, its sooo BIG! Fuck me there! MMHH! Yeah, you're getting me close! I'm there, I'M CUMMING!"

She was screaming incoherently as she came, her body tightening up and spasming like crazy as she rode wave after wave of orgasm as they washed over her body. Her pussy was squeezing my finger to the point where I thought I'd lose some circulation, and I pulled out quickly. The friction of the tight hole and my pinkie made her orgasm again, and she fell, twitching and screaming, off the violated angel. I was jacking off eagerly at the sight of her pulsing pussy, which seemed to be spraying girl cum all over the place.

The angel was stirred by the racket, and she quickly woke up to the sight of her succubus partner twisting and turning in the throes of orgasm. Her blue eyes widened as she watched the hellspawn writhe in pleasure, her hands at her pussy lips, teasing them to even greater lengths as she turned herself into knots to keep herself busy. The angel looked around, then up. She gasped as she saw my cock, and my hand busily jacking off to the sight of the mini-bitch cumming herself to death and back.

I turned to the angel, and pointed the cock right at her. She was transfixed in horror, wondering what I was going to do with it. Our obviously large size difference meant that it would be simply a waste to try and get her to fit my cock inside that pin-head sized pussy, so I quickly pressed her head into the precum already spewing out of my member. Her hair in place between my fingers as I held them up, she got the idea that if she wanted to breathe anytime soon, she would have to lick her way free.

Literally.

Compliant, the angel began to lick at the tip of my penis, sometimes kissing the hole at the top as if they were lips, swirling her tongue inside. Angel and virgin she may have been, but damn she knew how to lick a cock. I shivered as she began to use her hands, feeding a few fingers into my cock, touching the insides of my penis. Her stimulation and my previous self-gratification proved too much, and I just managed to lower the tip as I began to climax. The jet of cum coming out my cock spattered across her chest, and she was thrown back as I jacked off my semen all over her pretty body.

Oh boy, she was beautiful. Her body was absolutely spattered as I sent a second set of semen at the red-skinned devil-whore, splashing her with cum as she giggled and played with the sticky white substance. She was squeezing it in her hands, licking them off her fingers and opening her mouth for another jet to be shot into her throat.

I bellowed like a bull, and blacked out.

When I woke up, I knew that I had to try that again.

-=-=-=-=-=-

"... thanks for the weather, Will. In other news, a young man was found dead in his apartment after a drug overdose. Evidence was found of him rampaging about his house in a hallucinated state, before what seems to be a second dose of the drug known as 'angel' finally sent him into a full cardiac arrest and comatose state. He fell from the top of his couch and fractured his skull on a coffee table. It is unknown if anyone was with him at the ti-"

The radio was cut off, and Detective Salvatore Croix stepped out of the car.

"Right. Alice, what do we have here?" He asked the senior forensic tech, who was looking into the living area. The entire place looked pretty neat, except for the spatter of blood on the coffee table and floor, along with several white stains all around the couch.

"Looks like the poor kid went on a trip. Instant hypersexuality. He's sprayed semen all over the place, and if he had a partner, then it looks like she - or he - is walking around with a cup of semen up their... well, yeah. You'd better start looking up that alley, Sal. See if anyone was partying with him when he hit up the second dose."

"Okay. See you back at the lab if I find anything." Sal sighed, and turned around. He smiled a little, though. Working with Alice had always been fun. If not, it certainly livened up his night, and he was pretty sure it livened up hers, too.

~To be continued? I want your opinions on if I should feed more victims Angel~