Angel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was gasping out now, coming close to another orgasm. "Fuck me," she panted, "fuck me now, I want you, I want your cock, fuck me now!"

I moved behind her and crouching slightly, pressed the head of my cock against her pussy lips. She pushed back against me and her pussy lips parted, letting my cock slide slowly into her. She let out a shuddering groan and I felt my cock press up against the end of her vagina, I was more deeply embedded than ever before. Holding her hips I started to thrust into her, building up a steady rhythm. Ellie was crying out with every thrust and when I reached round and down between her legs to play with her clit as I pumped into her her cries became a continuous wail, rising in pitch and intensity as she came again, shuddering and pushing back onto me, her pussy contracting and squeezing my cock. I could feel her come juices washing down over my balls in spite of the water flow from the shower and her knees buckled. She would have fallen if I had not been holding onto her. I paused, waiting for her to recover, but she pulled off me and collapsed onto all fours on the shower floor. Turning to sit and look back at me, breathless and flushed, she simply said "fucking hell!"

I stood, panting from my own exertions, with my cock still stiff in front of me. I'd already come once, in the bedroom but was ready and urgent for a second release, so I leaned back and started rubbing myself. Seeing this, she knelt up and took my cock in her hand and started stroking it up and down. "Can't leave it like that," she said, with a smile. As she steadily stroked me, she closed her eyes and started to rub the head of my cock round her nipples, and in the gap between her breasts. The water was still washing down over us and it felt heavenly. It didn't take long until I felt a tightening in my balls and I knew the end was not far away. I closed my eyes and moaned, Ellie immediately took my cock into her mouth and started sucking on it. I could feel the pressure rising within me and when she gently scratched at my balls it was too much, I pushed my hips forward and came into her mouth, my cum pulsing out, once, twice, three times. She swallowed it all without hesitation, then licked the final drops from the end of my twitching cock, forcing another moan from me in response.

Ellie stood up and we held onto each other, slowly recovering, until she turned off the water and we got out of the shower. Collecting a couple of large fluffy towels, we dried each other off, slowly and gently. I was completely spent so, although I enjoyed the sensation of wiping Ellie down with a towel and finding all her nooks and crevices to do it, I couldn't start another erection just yet, though it did give me a pleasant tingling in my groin.

When we were dry, we went and lay together, naked on her bed, resting. Not talking much, just cuddling together, enjoying the sensation of each other's bare flesh against one another. Gently touching, caressing, stroking each other. Gradually, we both dozed off as the post-orgasmic sedative effect took hold.

#

I was woken a little time later by the feel of Ellie getting up off the bed. "Huh?" I asked drowsily, "going somewhere?"

"I need to pee," she replied and I watched as she padded naked across the room and through the door. She really did have the perfect body and she walked with such poise and grace that her natural beauty was enhanced beyond belief. I felt that I could watch her all day, every day and never tire of the sight.

She returned after a few moments and, leaning in throughout the door, simply enquired, "coffee?"

"Hmm, please." My mouth watered at the thought of coffee and the sight of Ellie, still naked and leaning slightly forward through the door, causing her breasts to sway and move in a way that brought more carnal thoughts to mind.

Ellie padded off along the landing and down the stairs and I got up to follow her, calling first in the bathroom to take a pee, just as she had done. I found her in the kitchen, making the coffee and singing quietly to herself in a foreign language. I watched, mesmerised by the way she moved and her beautiful voice. The tautness of her buttocks, the swing of her breasts as she turned, the grace of her arms as she reached for cups and spoons.

She saw me watching her from the doorway and smiled across at me. "Enjoying the view?" she teased.

"Very much!" I answered, adding "and the song. What is it?"

She giggled. "You'll laugh at me!"

"No, I won't," I answered, "It sounded beautiful, full of joy and happiness."

"It's Elvira's wedding song from 'I Puritani'," she replied, blushing, "She sings 'Son vergin vezzosa in vesta di sposa; son bianca ed umile qual giglio d'april'. It means 'I'm a charming virgin in a wedding dress, I'm white and humble as an April lily'."

I laughed and she threw a tea towel at me, "see! I told you you'd laugh at me!"

"Well," I answered, moving toward her to hold her to me, "You had me fooled about the virgin bit and you seem to have mislaid your wedding dress. I'm not too sure about the 'humble' part, either!"

She reached up to kiss me then said, "I sang it because it is a song of happiness and I haven't been happy like this for such a long time." She held me tightly for a minute or so, then kissed me again and unwrapped herself from me.

Picking up the coffee cups, we moved through to the lounge and sat down on the rug by the coffee table. I stroked her cheek and gently asked, "Have you really not been happy? Even before you found out about Dave?"

"No, not really," she spoke with a thoughtful look on her face. "It's funny, looking back on it now, I can see we had so little in common I don't know why I loved him as much as I did - and I did! I was devastated when I found out he'd been cheating on me."

I started to interrupt her, "you don't have to talk about it..."

She shook her head. "No, I want to. I need to get it straight in my own mind too." She paused, considering. "I can see now, Dave was a very selfish person. Everything he did was for himself and he rarely thought about other people's feelings, not even mine. That was true in bed as well as out of it."

She paused again, as if remembering. I gently encouraged her, "I wondered about that. You said some strange things upstairs when we were...," I wasn't sure what words to use to finish the sentence.

"About never coming by oral sex, you mean? Yes, it's true, and it's also what I mean about Dave being selfish. He rarely went down on me and if he did, it was a few quick licks and then he'd stick his dick in me. I never had an orgasm like you gave me. In fact, he rarely gave me an orgasm at all. If I wanted one I usually had to diddle myself after he'd finished." She chuckled, "I think I've had more orgasms with you in the last couple of hours that I had with Dave in the last year!"

I kissed her. "Did he not like oral sex, then?" I asked.

"Oh, he liked receiving it well enough. He often wanted me to suck him off, but he'd always come in my mouth and then that was it - he'd finished. Selfish bastard. I never knew what I was missing until today. You stopped me and then made sure I was satisfied first. That had never happened before."

"Never?" I asked.

"No," she answered with a wry smile, "Dave is the only one. Was the only one. We got together at school, he was the best looking boy and I was the prettiest girl, it seemed sort of inevitable. We married as soon as he finished university. I wasn't a virgin by then, but I'd never entertained going with anyone else."

I stroked her thigh with my fingertips. "Poor Ellie," I murmured. "What a fool he was to throw you away."

She smiled and ran her hands over my chest, "a fool and worse," she said, "but enough of him, I want you!" and she moved in to kiss me.

I wasn't sure I was going to be able to rise to the occasion again, but the passion in her kisses, the feel of her body against me, the urgency of her need, these feelings combined to bring about a longing in me too and I felt my erection rising to meet her desire.

We made love there on the rug. It wasn't just 'sex', it was a time of intimacy of the deepest kind, a slow and tender melting together as we embraced and I entered into her, holding her closely but gently to me. We made love, holding each other for a long time, moving slowly and delicately together, exploring each other with tenderness and gentleness. We made love, no hurry, no frantic rush to climax, but silent caresses and kisses and touches. We made love, until finally, the urgency for fulfilment arose and our movement became faster, our kisses more intense, then, with Ellie gasping and squirming beneath me we came together, our juices mingling in a passionate union of bodies and souls and we fell back, exhausted.

We lay together for a while, our breathing slowing as we recovered together. I held her close to me and she wrapped her arms around my chest, lying half on me with one leg thrown over mine. I wanted to stay there forever.

#

We were jerked back to awareness by the shrill ringing of a phone. Ellie uncurled herself from me and ran over to the table to answer it. I propped myself up on my elbows to watch her move.

Though I could only year Ellie's side of the conversation, it was obviously a friend of hers. "Oh, Hi...Yes, I'm fine... Really, I'm doing OK, I'm getting my act together again... Yes, do come round soon... What, today?... When? There's no need... Really... OK, see you soon then. Bye"

She hung up and pulled face. "Susie's coming round." She said, not sounding happy about it at all.

"Susie?" I asked.

"A friend from work. She's worried about me. I told her what happened on Sunday and said I was taking a few days off. I was supposed to go in today, and she's concerned for me. She wants to come and cheer me up!" She knelt over me and kissed me. "I don't want her to come, I want to stay here with you, but she wouldn't be put off. Thought I was moping."

I kissed her and caressed her breasts that were hanging down in front of me, teasing her nipples with my fingertips. "Do you want me to go?" I asked.

"No," she answered, "but it would be less complicated if you did. I haven't worked out what to tell her yet." She sighed and shivered, "If you don't stop doing that to my boobs, she'll arrive to find me shagging you senseless right here!"

I laughed, but didn't stop teasing her nipples, neither did she pull away. "Three times in one afternoon is enough," I said, "I'm only human,you know!"

"Only three?" she giggled. "I lost count of mine around about half a dozen!" She reached down and stroked my cock, but it was beyond responding.

She stood up again and pulled at my arms, "come on," she said, "Susie will be here soon, I'd just as soon leave explanations for another day. Go and get your clothes.

#

Ten minutes later we were both dressed and she was kissing me good-bye on the doorstep. She whispered one final thing in my ear and pushed me off down the drive. I reluctantly turned and headed off towards my empty home. I was only about three houses down the street when a car passed me and turned into her drive, I'd only just left in time.

I carried on, smiling at Ellie's last words to me. "I'll see you tomorrow," she had said, "at the station. I'll be the one in the white cotton dress, standing in the sunlight," and then she had added in a whisper, "and I won't be wearing any panties!"

The End