Angel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zephrbabe
zephrbabe
36 Followers

Lilith walked gracefully into the Feast hall, her golden-red hair swishing provocatively to her ass. She had materialized a white sheath dress shot through with crimson and gold threads. The shoulders streamed down her back and trailed on the floor for a meter; they floated on her shoulders with a life of their own. Her new powers flashed in her eyes and sparked along her eyelashes, a golden brow arched in haughty challenge. She glided over to the table; her pristine sandals barely touched the gore-strewn floor.

Kali’s demon guards tensed, their biceps bulging threateningly. The whole hall was silent, except for the rustle of Kali’s skirt as she stood. She glared righteously at the angel, and pointedly set down the haunch she was holding.

The meal was over. There was a slight murmur near the succubus that spread down the table and filled the room in an auditory wave.

The sacrifice lazily slouched off the table, his bells tinkling, his coffee-brown hair sliding over his shoulder in a fall that curled lusciously around his neck. He stood in front of Kali, the faint, shallow smile etching his handsome face into a simile of pleasantry.

Kali leaned in close to the human. She stood on tiptoe and smelled him from chest to jaw. The human moaned deep in the back of his throat.

There was no hope for him: his wrapped his fingers around Kali’s nape, and pulled her face closer to his, leaning down to press his mouth against hers. She raked her nails down his chest and abdomen, leaving reddening trails in their wake.

She gripped his semi-erect penis in her had, stroking it lightly as their tongues intertwined. He drew back, his empty blue eyes scanning the Hall: a few of the older members of Hell watched the proceeds, while the rest (about fifty of Hell’s cream of the crop [or at least what had floated to the top]) began the nightl ong tryst of writhing, sweating bodies. He noted the angel was eating a handful of baklava while a jackal-headed Anubis laved her bare breasts with his canine tongue.

Kali dropped to her knees in front of the sacrifice, smiling up at him, her eyes glowing softly golden. She set her mouth close to his cock. Her tongue flickered out, leaving a trail of saliva from his erection to her lips. He was watching her, now.

She gave him the reassuring, lusty smile she reserved for all sacrifices. When she got the responding impassive smile, she quickly engulfed his entire length and exerted such suction that after a few seconds the human was overwhelmed and came jerkily in her mouth.

Kali leaned back, a deliciously sated smile on her sticky lips. She beckoned to one of the lesser succubae. It was a blonde succubus who came forward, having finished with one of Kali’s bodyguards.

The blonde was nondescript, as succubae go: her hair was cropped pixie-style, her body otherwise devoid of hair; the succubus looked well used (who wouldn’t after a quickie with a 400-pound demon with no notion of comfort?), but ready for anything. Kali placed her hand on the demoness’ shoulder, acknowledging that she was finished with the human.

She grinned, tossing her head merrily. She helped the human kneel on the floor. The blonde placed herself in front of him, just straddling his lap. Her breasts were in his face, and he immediately leaned forward to capture a nipple in his mouth. She arced into him, scoring his body lightly with her nails.

Kali sat down at the table, taking a rest, saving her strength: these Feasts were all about stamina. She downed a Bloody Mary, and then slowly allowed the smoke-laced steam to cascade out of her mouth. She had long perfected smoke rings, but enjoyed trying new shapes. Now, with the taste of the human thick on her tongue, she blew penises of varying sizes. An elder chuckled maliciously from across the table. He was old- even in his youth- and looked exactly like what Dickens had meant for Scrooge.

Kali nodded to him, exhaling smoke. Kenneth Leigh had had a spot reserved for him at the feast table ever since he was old enough to vote. He was one of the most respected trouble-makers, and delighted in returning to the Mortal world once a century; his most recent incarnations being: a CEO (he won an award for that), Robber Baron, ‘49er, French bourgeois (“‘Let them eat cake?’ Bitch. Let’s kill her.”), New World explorer, and astronomer (“The World’s round? Like I’d believe that.”).

Lilith was melding her mouth to Anubis’s chest, swirling her tongue around his nipples, nibbling down his ridged abdomen, leaving a honeyed wake. His dog head rolled back, letting out a soft howl as she skirted his erection in favor his inguinal ligament (Love Handles). He growled Egyptian endearments to her as she loosed his loincloth, releasing his slender cock into her care.

It was over quickly; Anubis fisted his hand in her hair and thrust deeply until he came in her mouth. As most gods are wont to do, his semen was magically flavored: star anise and clove- a heavy, rich flavor. Lilith delighted in all deities for this reason: they literally had their own particular flavor.

The god moved on, his dog’s legs carrying him quickly to the hearth, where a lycanthrope lounged.

Lilith was curious about the human (she felt as if she recognized him), and was wending her way through the crowd of bodies towards him, focusing on his straight brown hair, the play of muscles on his back as he pushed repeatedly into the succubus.

She adjusted the straps of her dress, and was about to tap him on the shoulder, when a pair of callused hands gripped her shoulders and spun her about.

Her shimmering eyes cast a fiery tinge to the golden chest in front of her.

“Valkyria?” he said. His voice was low and deep- a black chasm filled with flashes of lightning. She stared up into the face of someone tall and blond. He wore nothing, and his body was covered in runic tattoos. He obviously didn’t speak English, and Lilith had never learned Norse, so she basked in their mutual incomprehension.

She turned her back to him, and allowed herself to be lifted up, her airy skirt fluttering out of the way, allowing the god- for he was- entrance. He was long, and she felt every centimeter entering her. Kali watched maliciously, motioning to one of her guards to approach the angel and the Norse god.

The burly demon smiled pleasantly (if that’s what it was; one must always take a demon’s expression with a grain of salt), delicately picking his way towards the straining pair. A few eyes were drawn to him, but only in mild interest. The elders at the table were eager to see the reaction of the angel. (They didn’t know- unfortunately for them- that Lilith was created for sex.)

Lilith saw the demon dispatched by Kali, and watched his approach through slitted eyes. She used her demonic powers to lift herself off the god, and sink slowly onto him again, this time, imbedded in her ass.

The Norseman’s breathing quickened, his thrusts shallow. He barely moved inside her dry heat. The demon had reached them, and had walked between Lilith’s outstretched legs, her glistening pussy open and rosy. His tumescent staff bumped against her entrance. Lilith stared into his completely black eyes, silently commanding him to proceed. Instead, his callused hand tweaked one nipple, then the other.

The Norse god groaned as Lilith clenched her ass around him, desperately seeking pleasure. The demon in front of her was toying with her, working her into a state of mad lust.

Lilith could hardly stand it; her body ached to be taken. She could feel the Norseman was nearly ready to cum, and was traveling the road herself. She called up some of her demonic power, lacing her voice with sex and smoke and command, and said: “Fuck me.”

The demon lurched under the influence of her power, his erection sliding into her easily, eliciting a moan from the god. The demon cast a quick glance at Kali, but she had busied herself with a hermaphrodite demon, and was riding it with abandonment.

Lilith grabbed his shoulder, her pale hand and gold-tipped fingers in stark contrast to his deep gray skin. She glared into his eyes, her will overtaking his. He rocked in her, feeling the hardness of the god through the wall of her uterus. It was all he needed to overcome his will completely: it snapped his control, and he used every ounce of his strength to push into the angel. He felt wildly elated, his bruising grip on her waist anchoring her in place. An ancient ache to manifest as much harm on all angels came over him, and his efforts- and grip- redoubled.

Lilith was impervious to the demon’s bone-crushing grip, her nails gouging bloody furrows in his shoulders. The god was mumbling pleasantly while squeezing her tingling breasts. She felt like a beast, her animal urges howling to be sated. The orgasm tore through her glistening body; her eyes clenched shut against the surge of power. Her back was arched as far as it would go, her straining thighs held aloft by the muscular god. She felt her powers draw the cum out of them both: the god gave a shout of ecstasy as he erupted into her ass, filling her; the demon pumped into her, semen overflowing and pooling on the ground, as several consecutive orgasms claimed him.

She allowed the sated god to place her on the floor, out of the way of the pool of cum on the floor. She was a little unsteady on her feet, but righted herself quickly, cum trickling in warm rivulets down her legs. She had ended up naked, somehow, and turned to look for her dress. Her arm was caught in a bruising, silky grip.

She smiled brightly, her now lightly pointed teeth menacing in their perfection. It was a short woman; her average build belied her strong muscles and nature. She was slim, her breasts firm, but not overly large. She seemed to be clothed in nothing at all, but when Lilith looked closer, she was garbed in a thin gold-tone thong. She leaned in, and stroked Lilith’s pale, bare breast. Lilith recoiled: there was something distinctly menacing about this demoness.

“Angel-woman, you are wanted.” She’d put an emphasis on the “wanted” that gave what little angel was left in Lilith cringe. Lilith proceeded the woman through the medley of bodies. There were a few that the angel would have liked very much to sample, but she understood a summons, and followed.

Kali sat up from a cushioned bench, the horned head in between her legs abruptly pushed further into her hot snatch. She stared at the angel, her own eyes glowing with sexual energy. She could sense Lucifer’s diabolus virtus on her; it was like a pheromone beacon to her incredibly attuned senses. Paired with Lilith’s angelicus virtus, it was a heady combination of dangerous beauty and bloodthirsty femininity that accelerated Kali’s heartbeat. Well, not exactly heartbeat, per se, because without a real body (no matter how real it seems), there is no heartbeat. No heart, for that matter.

Lilith stopped insolently close to Kali. As an angel, she knew all the odd little things that annoyed humans. And, she reminded herself, I’ve existed longer than all her incarnations put together.

“I care not that you are my elder, angel,” Kali growled, her husky voice strained against the orgasm she was nearing. Her golden gaze trailed over Lilith’s voluptuous body, catching lazily on her distended nipples, and the pearlescent coating on her legs.

Lilith didn’t even blush.

Kali’s thighs glistened with the effort of holding off orgasm. The demon between her legs was furiously twisting his tongue in her twat, striving to bring her to climax.

Kali glared up at Lilith, her teeth clenched. Suddenly, a powerful surge of lust pounded into her mind; Kali threw her auburn head back and let out a wail that bordered on a scream. Her legs seized up around the demon’s skull, squeezing hard, and she could hear the demon climaxing on the floor as her own crest of power smashed into him.

As the orgasm subsided, Kali glared up through slitted eyes at the angel. The russet angel smiled maliciously at her, and removed her hand from toying with her nipple. Kali had a brief flash of fear: the angel was old, powerful, and more innately evil than she could ever hope to be. How ironic, Kali thought.

Lilith turned away from the angry succubus before she did something she’d really regret. Picking her way towards the human- who was surrounded by a plethora of succubae- she sucked in her power, calming the infernal light in her eyes, smoothing her hair to a modicum of neatness.

Just then, the sacrifice groaned low, gripping the hips of the succubus who was riding him, and clenched his eyes shut. The succubus sighed in carnal satisfaction as she reached her own climax. Lilith watched her abruptly dismount, and saw- with no small amount of pleasure- the white rope of cum land squarely between her breasts and down her belly and drip on the floor, where a pair of identical blue-haired succubae obediently lapped it up.

At Lilith’s approach, the succubae- as one- hissed and fled. The halted their retreat only as far as the next hot body, where they quickly made themselves useful- and inconspicuous.

The sacrifice was angelically beautiful: his sculpted face was pale and flushed, his deep blue eyes- fringed with thick lashes- seemed to shimmer with lust. His mouth, bruised and swollen from the women’s kisses, turned up at the corners in a perpetual smile. Lilith could see he was heavily sedated, and nearing collapse, but her lust and interest in him only grew as she registered his exhaustion. She might just be his last fuck.

She tweaked her powers, and urged herself to exude calm sexuality, while also sending strong hormonal signals to all the succubae near the human. He was hers for the taking.

She smiled at him, tossing her red-gold hair over her shoulders, making her full breasts jiggle invitingly: parts of him were certainly interested. He stared at her body, absorbing the beauty of her power, and his smile widened.

Lilith straddled his lap, pushing him onto his back on a pile of royal blue pillows. She didn’t bother blowing him, but sat down on his legs, his growing cock gripped between her thighs.

***

The Hall fell silent.

Lucifer stood in the Western doorway, his deeply tanned skin crackling with acid green lightning, his eyes glowing brightly. His black silk shirt was ripped down the front, the lapels hanging open, his equally light-absorbent jeans torn in places and encasing legs that ended ungracefully in black, cloven hooves.

He looked angry. He was angry. No, no, no. He was enraged.

Satan swept through the Hall, his hooves echoing loudly on the marble. He scanned the huge room for a mass of flame-red hair, anticipation, fear, and betrayal moving him forward like a rhinoceros with a thorn up its ass.

He saw Lilith on the sacrifice, he did not miss the irony of it: the human sacrifice being possessed by an angel in Hell. He steered himself towards them.

Kali stood abruptly, her naked back ramrod straight. “You know what is about to happen, my lord. I beg of you not to try to stop it.”

“Try? Do you think I’d not be able to break them apart? But, no. I am not here to stop it; it is what I hoped for. How gullible He is.” Lilith did not notice him through the magenta haze of her lust. She barely felt the prickle of his anger.

The human tilted his head back and moaned, thrusting lightly against her legs. Lilith laughed in triumph, and lifted herself to trap the sacrifice within her.

He suddenly sat up, holding her thighs still in a bruising grip. His eyes were devoid of lusty haze, and his beautiful face was deadly serious and slightly panicked. She stared down into his blue eyes, finally knowing why she recognized him.

“Y-you can’t, Lilith. You know what it’ll do to you- us.” The words were the first the human had spoken within hearing of anyone. His eyes glowed powder blue, his pupils disappearing in the light.

The only female angel in Heaven stared down angrily at Gabriel- God’s favorite angel. She let her diabolus virtus cascade over him, letting the pure angel feel the bloodlust of a demon. He closed his eyes, fighting it with his own power.

Satan leaned in, eavesdropping with his powers. Kali grinned up at him, “You planned all this, my lord. Well done.”

“If they sin with one another, they will both turn demon,” Satan whispered, his voice carrying to each corner of the Hall.

“Won’t that be interesting,” Kali said, deadpan. She knew they would be the sixty-ninth and seventieth angels converted: they somehow managed to always come in pairs. Only a few of the angels-turned-demon survived the transformation, and those that did had to undergo extensive training. Kali did not look forward to it. She did, however, want to see which angel would emerge victor of their battle of wills.

Lilith’s gaze was locked with Gabriel’s and sweat beaded on her brow. She could feel his arousal against her, and knew he was slipping. Just a little longer. Then, she knew what would beat him: she jerked her hips spasmodically against him, and his power suddenly gave out with a groan. Her combined powers flashed for an instant in ultra-violet and then white light.

Gabriel’s fingers released their grip and she sank down on him with a squelch.

“So it begins,” came Lilith’s disembodied, hasn’t-passed-through-the-correct-channels voice echoed in the silent Hall. All eyes were on the two angels, locked in the most primal of situations.

Gabriel’s hands returned to her hips, but now to guide her thrusts. Lilith felt her powers shifting inside her, seeking Gabriel’s and Lucifer’s and drawing from them both.

Satan gasped, feeling the intrusive pull of Lilith’s angelicus virtus on his power. He staggered to his knees, but kept his eyes fixed on the two, who were being encased in roiling pink and blue light.

Gabriel could not help his wings sprouting from his back, but was unfamiliar with the sensation of leather instead of feathers. He saw the world go black, and could only feel the changes of his body, and Lilith around him.

Lilith’s subconscious reflected that it was a good thing she’d already experienced the painful transformation, and could help Gabriel change. She saw his back arch in pain, his fingers drawing blood from her thighs. She knew what he experienced, and subdued her own pain, concentrating on her pleasure.

She could feel him moving inside her, and she could feel her new wings unfurling wetly. Lilith knew her feet had shifted to resemble Kali’s: clawed like a lioness. A pair of traditional horns slowly sprouted from her temples, covered in a fine film of blood. She stared down at Gabriel, and quickly shut her eyes against the shifting skin, and jutting lightning.

She pulled on her new powers and augmented their pleasure tenfold. The high sensitivity hit her like a well-wielded half brick, and the orgasm flowed over them both, their powers feeding and drawing off of each other.

Satan stared into a ball of blue-hot flames, their heat a burning caress. Several lesser demons and creatures fell under the onslaught of sexual power. Kali had fallen to the ground, writhing with orgasms.

A moment after the light washed over them all, there came a super-sonic wail. Lucifer rolled his eyes in exasperation. Then everything went black.

***

Eve turned away from the overly bright scene. The Hall was once again simply a mass of orgasm and orgy. The fact that it was induced by a pair of angels transforming into demons meant little to her. She took note of the fact that Lilith and Gabriel had enough power between them to survive, and to knock her Lucifer unconscious.

She had been watching the entire exchange in the hidden gallery she’d had installed after the Hall had been created. Not even her Lucifer knew about it.

Eve turned back to her simple meal of bratwurst and suet pudding. She laughed quietly to herself as she made her way through the halls of Hell. The two angels were promising, and she looked forward to showing them the ropes, or at least what ropes there were to be shown.

zephrbabe
zephrbabe
36 Followers