Angel & Daddy's Story Ch. 05

Story Info
Good morning...
2k words
4.34
26.8k
13
0

Part 5 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 06/09/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Good Morning...

Daddy wakes in that lazy, one eye at a time, kind of way. It had been a long couple of days and it feels good to be in his own bed. It doesn't take him long to realize his princess is still snuggled into him and making him much too warm.

Oh yes, what a good girl. He thinks to himself as he recalls the events that had helped him sleep so soundly. He looks down at her wild, auburn curls on his chest. Her face is snuggled in so close that he can feel her slow and steady breathing on his already wide awake cock.

He tries to lift the blankets off of himself without disturbing her. He wants her to stay just like that for a while longer.

Angel feels Daddy stir beneath her and opens her eyes to be greeted with his huge, morning wood inches from her face. As he shifts the blankets down off of himself, she slips the tip of his dick into her mouth and starts to gently suckle at it like a lollipop. She is greeted with a low, soft moan from Daddy.

"Good morning sweet girl" he says quietly as he lays his big hand on the back of her head.

"Goo mornin daffy" comes the muffled reply, as Angel has no intention of letting Daddy out of her mouth yet. He feels her smile on his cock as she continues to lick and suck at the tip. Almost like a soother.

Daddy lets her continue this way for a while, running his fingers through her hair and gently stroking her cheek. Finally he feels awake enough to want more.

"Come up here and kiss me pet" he smiles down at her as she raises her head and uses the back of her hand to wipe the saliva off her cheek.

He can taste his own essence on her lips and it makes him even more aroused. Angel moves to get up on Daddy's lap without being told and he can feel that she's already slick with desire. Sitting with one knee beside each of his hips, he can feel the heat of her pussy against his stiff pick. As she leans down for another kiss he reaches up with both hands and gets a handful of tits.

He uses them to pull her down so he can suck on first one, then the other, biting gently at the nipples to make them both very hard before releasing her and pushing her to sit up completely.

Angel smiles down at daddy then raises her hips and wiggles a little and to his surprise manages to slide him inside without using her hands at all.

"Oh Angel" Daddy moans his appreciation as she takes him fully and completely into her soft, wet hole.

Angel tries very hard not to wince or show Daddy how much it hurts, but after last night she is very tender and it feels bruised. She sits still on him for a minute waiting for her body to adjust and welcome the delicious pain/pleasure. Then she starts to softly rock her hips, testing to see how much it will hurt before she does anything more.

"Silly girl, Daddy knows you're tender. Don't try to hide anything from me." Daddy smiles up at his girl. "Take your time and only do it if it feels good."

Angel sighs, Daddy is so good! She decides to try moving up and down a little to see if she can handle it. Oh! Oh wow. Yes, it actually feels very good. But her thighs are too little to really get more than a little bit of movement. She shifts her weight and tucks her feet up so that her knees are bent and she is in more of a squatting position.

She places her hands on daddy's chest and pushes him deeper into the bed as she raises herself up. It looks kind of like the squats she used to have to do in gym class. She rises up almost to the point that only Daddy's tip of his cock is inside, then slowly lowers back down to take him completely inside.

She's moving very, very slowly and enjoying the sensation of every inch of daddy sliding in and out of her tender slit. Up and down. Up and down. Her pace starts to pick up as she sits up completely bouncing up and down on daddy. Moaning and panting Daddy can tell she's completely in this moment and enjoying it.

"Oh oh oh! Oh Daddy! It. Feels. So. Good!!" She squeals as her pussy clenches and tugs at Daddy's cock. With one shudder she feels a warm flush of liquid soak her and daddy. There's so much it's dripping down and making a really squishy sound as she keeps her tempo going, bouncing on her Daddy.

Daddy wants to cum too but wants to take control back first. Without warning he grabs his little one by her shoulders and flicks one hip so she tumbles to the bed beside him. He keeps a tight hold on her so that his cock stays firmly in her sweet snatch.

He wraps one leg around her leg and pumps his hips to drive deeper into her. It was fun to watch her enjoy his cock so much, but he needs to take control to satisfy his own needs.

Laying behind her on his side he drives into her. Using his leg to pin her down. He reaches around to cover her mouth with his hand. Not because he doesn't enjoy the moans, but because he knows it will instantly cause her sweet hole to tighten. Daddy isn't disappointed.

"I'm going to fill your pussy with my seed now baby girl." He grunts huskily in her ear as he unloads into her.

"Ahhhh" she moans out her approval as the thick stream pumps deep within her.

They stay in that position for a little while, basking in the afterglow and enjoying just being tangled up together.

Daddy realizes he can smell fresh coffee as he rolls onto his back and releases her.

"We're you up earlier baby?" He asks her.

"Yes daddy." She purrs from her side. "I made coffee and prepared an omelet to cook for you when you get up. I also called in to work and shifted my meetings to later in the week so I can be with you all day. Then I came back to bed to snuggle and wait for you to be ready to get up."

She rolls over to look at him. "Are you ready to get up now Daddy?"

"Hmmmm you are such a good pet. I'm going to the washroom and then coming back to lay in bed a bit. You go fetch me a coffee, then you can cook up that omelet for me." He gives her ass a little swat as he gets out of the bed.

"Now Angel!"

Breakfast...

Angel brings her Daddy a coffee in bed, made just the way he likes it and he smiles at her choice of attire. Angel brought a pretty, frilly apron and decided to slip it on.

Only the apron.

Its blue and comes up in a little sweetheart shape over her chest. Covering her front and breasts. The bottom is reminiscent of a 50's housewife's skirt.

As she walks back out of the bedroom Daddy enjoys the sight of a pretty bow at the small of her back. The tails of the bow bouncing off her bottom from the wiggle in her walk. He can tell from how she's walking that she's very sore from the work out he gave all her holes last night. It makes him smile as he sips his coffee.

He grabs his BlackBerry and starts going through the emails from the weekend and morning so far. It's Monday and normally they would both be at work. But Daddy had booked this day off already as part of his adventure weekend away. He figured he'd need a day to rest up a bit after the 6 hour drive from yesterday.

When he made these plans he never imagined he'd need the time to recover from the insatiable kitten he'd just recently found as well.

Angel had managed to book a last minute vacation day too and he wondered how long she'd be able to resist checking in on her staff.

He smiled again letting his mind wander from the requests he'd just come across in his email. She's such a different woman than any he had met in a long time! He'd seen glimpses of the other side of her. He suspected her team at work respected and admired her. She knew how to take control and manage a situation down to the last detail.

And yet, here she is. Naked and cooking me breakfast and calling me Daddy!

He can hear her puttering away in the kitchen and hopes she's a decent cook. He's already decided he will eat it regardless, because he doesn't want her to feel bad. He smiles again and responds to the urgent request in his inbox.

Angel is humming softly as she whips up the omelet she had created earlier and set in the fridge while she waited to Daddy to wake up. Toast. Check. Bacon. Check.

She arranges it all on a plate along with some fresh fruit she had brought along. And brings it in to Daddy.

"Here you go Daddy." She places a tray in his lap and smiles sweetly hoping he enjoys. Just as Daddy is about to respond her cell phone rings.

"I'm sure it can wait." She winks at him and hits the silence button. As she grabs a slice of melon off the tray.

Moments later it rings again.

She pouts a little at it. "I'm sorry Daddy. I told them not to disturb me unless it was urgent. I guess I need to get this." She walks out of the room and punches the answer button.

"Yes?" She snaps into the phone. Daddy is surprised to hear her speak with such authority in one little word. It's quiet in the house, so Daddy can make out the urgent tone of the person on the other line without really hearing what they are saying.

"You call him right back and tell him you've spoken with me and I will get it under control immediately." She commands the person on the other end of the line. "No, no email. He hates email. You WILL phone him NOW. I will put together a plan to fix this and be back to you within the hour." There's a pause and it sounds to Daddy like the person on the other end of the line is whining. "Go do it now and wait until you hear from me before you do anything else. Understand?" She pauses a moment longer to allow her consultant time to agree and hangs up.

Angel pops her head back into the room and smiles sweetly at Daddy. "Sorry. Little cluster at work. I just need to connect with a couple people and then I will be right back to you. How's breakfast Daddy?"

"Very good Angel. Thank you." She grabs the tray in one hand and is already dialing another call with the other. He can hear her in the kitchen on the phone on what sounds like a conference call while she's taking care of his breakfast dishes. Obviously not caring what it sounds like to the others on the line.

He can tell she's kicking ass and taking names and it only makes him want her more. She finishes the call and dishes around the same time. Daddy has gotten up and put on a pair of jeans and is sitting in front of his computer getting in a little work too.

As she rounds the corner, he glimpses her out of the corner of his eye. She's naked again and bringing him a glass of juice. It smells tropical. She sets it down on the desk beside him silently and sits quietly on the floor beside his office chair resting her head against his knee while he works.