Angel & Daddy's Story Ch. 07

Story Info
More gifts...
2k words
4.39
23.4k
8
0

Part 7 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 06/09/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**This is a story of a hot affair between a Daddy Dom and his adult submissive Angel - no one in this story is even close to being under 18!

More gifts...

Not that it's easy to forget! Daddy didn't exactly buy the smallest plug to push into her tightest hole. She fidgets a bit. The more she thinks about the more she feels it.

'Think of his kisses! Think of his kisses' she chants to herself as Daddy turns her around and like he's reading her mind starts kissing hungrily at her mouth. He puts his arm around her waist and she can feel the rough fabric of his jeans against her tender pussy as he puts his leg between hers and flexes up a bit to put a bit of pressure there. His hands slides down her bottom and he purposely wiggles the plug in her sore bottom making her gasp into his mouth. He pulls away from her and grabs her hand.

"Come baby, I have more for you."

Angel follows her Daddy out of his bathroom and into his bedroom. He motions to the bed. "Sit" he commands and she does so without even thinking. Instantly her eyes widen and her mouth forms the 'o' of absolute surprise.

"Oh wow! Oh Nuck Fuggets! Daddy it hurts!" She pants.

He smiles at her and doesn't say a word. Damn, she's cute!

From his dresser he retrieves the next gift and she quickly forgets her discomfort that's been replaced with curiosity again. He's holding a soft black velvet strip with beads all along the edges of it and a small silver charm dangling from the middle.

He places it in her hands so she can look at it more closely in the dim light. "Oh daddy! I think it's the most beautiful thing I've ever seen!" She exclaims then smiles a huge smile as she reads the charm.

H-I-S

Angel could never have predicted just a few weeks ago that those three little letters would elicit such joy in her heart! Oh but it does, they do, HE DOES! She looks up at him again.

The joy and desire are easy for Daddy to read in her sweet face and it makes his heart pound to know that he made her look at him and feel that way. He bends down, cups her face in his hands to accept her grateful kisses. He pulls away and rubs the pad of his thumb over her still parted lips. "So pretty" he whispers to her as he takes the trinket from her hands and he reaches around her to fasten it on her neck.

He fastens it tight enough so that it is mid-way on her neck. The charm dangling right at the little dip before her collar bone.

"Thank you Daddy! I really love it!" She reaches up to touch the charm and smiles sweetly up at him again.

Angel feels like she's floating as Daddy tells her to put her arms up high and helps her put on her dress. The last of his gifts. It's such a pretty shade of blue with a full skirt that will just touch her knees when she stands up. She notices that there's boning in the bodice and thin black, satin laces at the back. Oh, like a corset!

She's beaming up at him as he pulls it down and her head peeks through the opening. He laughs at her childlike enthusiasm and strokes her cheek gently. He helps her poke her arms through the sleeves and pulls the skirt down over her lap.

"Up" he commands and she stands, slowly and cautiously, she's learned her lesson about sudden movements with the plug in, he guesses correctly.

He leads her over to the door to the room and instructs her to grab hold of the top edge of the door and suck in.

"Like this daddy?" She looks over her shoulder at him for approval and it takes all his will to go about his intended task. The carnal beast within wants to flip up the skirt of this dress and take her right then and there. He focuses on tightening the body of the dress. Not too tight that she will be in pain (this time) but not too loose either. When he's done he kisses a trail along her neck and nips at her ear. "You look very pretty little one."

She beams a big smile at him again and twirls out into the living room.

"Go get ready baby. We're going out." Daddy tells her as he catches her by her waist and dips her down like they've been dancing.

She giggles and kisses him fully and completely. "Yes Daddy"

She fetches her bag and disappears into the bathroom for a while, he can hear her singing away happily in there while he goes to change as well...

The Car Ride...

When Angel emerges from the bathroom Daddy is waiting patiently in his chair. She comes to stand in front of him to give him a kiss and ask if he's ready to go.

Daddy takes in the sight and catches his breath.

She gone and put ringlets in her red hair, added little white cotton socks, black velvet ballerina shoes and has a sucker in her mouth. She winks and gives him a sassy smile. "Ready Daddy? Where are we going?"

He pulls her down into his lap. "Baby, you look so delicious I'm tempted to just cancel and keep you right here and play with you all day."

She pouts a little at the thought of missing an outing but brightens up as she thinks of all the fun things they could do together at home all day. She smiles up at him, "whichever you choose Daddy, I will like it!"

He pats her on the head. "Let's stick to the plan. We can play again when we get home. " he then grabs her hips and nudges her out of his lap so he can stand.

It's Angels turn to catch her breath. Daddy has a crisp, pale blue, well-tailored dress shirt on with the first couple buttons undone and a pair of pants that perfectly accentuate his physique. "Oh daddy, that shirt makes your eyes look so dreamy..." she coos softly. And goes to kiss him.

Daddy knows if they start, they won't stop, so he grabs her hand and heads for the door, avoiding her kisses for the moment.

As they drive, she tells him about her life, friends and a funny story about her dog. He tells her about his life too and the time just flies as they chat away.

Part way into the drive Angel reaches over and shyly rubs daddy's leg. He smiles to let her know he would like her to continue.

Angel runs her fingers up and down his leg, getting excited as she watches his cock grow in his pants. She reaches out to rub it gently at first, then gripping more as her own desire grows too.

She slips out of her seat belt and moves closer to Daddy so she can reach better and kiss his neck and breath hotly in his ear.

"Oh Daddy, I'm so excited! And the plug you placed in my bottom earlier is making me crazy!" She moans as she rubs his stiff prick through his pants.

"Angel..." he warns. "Am I going to have to pull over? I don't want a wet spot on these pants."

Angel moves back to her own seat and whimpers. "Sorry Daddy, I just can't help myself with you around!"

Out of the corner of his eye he can see she's slid up the hem of her skirt and is tracing her fingers around her clit in little circular motions.

He growls and pulls off at the first exit. Fortunately in Milton there's a restaurant at the first exit. He pulls into the back of the parking lot and turns to look at her.

Angel knows she's in trouble, but just can't stop. She spreads her legs wide in the passenger seat and shifts a little so Daddy can see her play with her pussy, dipping her fingers in and rubbing her little clit furiously.

Daddy unzips his own pants while he watches her and slips cock free. It's throbbing with need and glistening at the tip. "Get over here and lick this, my sweet little slut"

Angel practically jumps over the console between them to hungrily suck his cock, like it's been days since she's had it. He grabs a handful of auburn ringlets and pushes her head down to help her suck him all the way in.

He's pretty sure he'll never get enough of this hungry little mouth on his dick and the way she's sucking away, he thinks she feels the same. He leans his head back to enjoy, as she changes position a little, without missing a beat. She moves so she's kneeling on the seat beside him. He chuckles a little at the surprise any passerby is going to see. She doesn't seem to care and neither does he.

Angel slurps and moans as she works to give her Daddy the best blow job she can. She reaches into his open pants and cups his balls like he taught her. Her desire to please him consumes her. She pauses for a moment and looks up at him.

"Please Daddy. Pretty please. Fuck me. Here. Now. Oh PLEASE!" She begs. Daddy grabs her hair and fucks her mouth a couple minutes longer before he says yes.

"Angel, I want you to open the door and stand outside the truck." Daddy commands as he gets out to walk around to her side of the vehicle.

He closes the gap between them and kisses her hotly and then grabs a handful of hair and pulls her down so she is bent over the side of the vehicle, face on the leather seat, ass in the air.

He flips up the skirt of her dress and exposes her ass. Just for fun he wiggles the butt plug a little before driving deep into her tight wet slit.

She moans out in satisfaction. Completely lost in her need, she pushes back against him. Urging him to fuck her fast and hard.

Daddy wants her just as badly, and delivers thrust after thrust. He catches movement out of the corner of his eye and notices a couple truckers have stopped to watch. He smiles triumphantly at them as a signal that they are free to watch the show. Returning his attention to the task at hand, he can feel Angel's pussy clenching and spasming an orgasm on his cock. Her moans are muffled since she's turned her face into the back of the seat.

"Oh Angel, I want you to swallow my seed. Get over here and suck it out of my dick now." He commands.

She obediently gets up and kneels in front of him on the hard concrete to suck and empty his juice into her throat. Knowing she's getting a mouthful of her own cum, and the truckers have moved closer for a better view, does Daddy in.

He grabs her ears and forces her down on him so far she gags a little, as his cum hits the back of her throat.

When he finishes and pulls out she smiles up at him, her face slick, "oh Thank you Daddy!"

Daddy helps her up, gives her a big hug and pat on the ass. "Good girl" he tells her as she turns to get back into her seat.

It's then that she notices the two truckers standing close enough to have seen and heard everything. She blushes hotly but surprises Daddy by smiling and saying hello, like she had just come across them while out for a walk.

When he gets back in the truck she's giggling. "Oh that was fun and so naughty!" She laughs.

"I hope this detour didn't make us too late?"

"No sweetie, we needed to get lunch anyway" he smiles at her as he turns the car back on and turns into the drive-thru to order some food for them. "We still have a bit of a drive"...