Angel & Me

Story Info
Angel is turned into a devil.
2.1k words
4.31
26.7k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Special thanks to Bridgeburner! I couldn't have done without you!

* * * * *

My name is Cyndi, and I am 23 years old. I'd been doing make-up in L.A. for about 9 months when I was offered the job of chief make-up artist on the hit WB show Angel. I had a very good experience a few nights ago and would like to share it with all of you.

I met the star, David Boreanaz, a few minutes after I arriver on the set. He was actually the first person who came up and introduced himself, which, considering he's the star, I thought to be pretty classy. I have to admit, I've been a fan of the show only because of David.

"Hi, I'm David. Welcome aboard."

"Thanks, I'm Cyndi Carter, it's nice to meet you." He shook my hand and my stomach dropped as I felt a jolt of electricity run through my body straight to my pussy. He was sexier in person than he was on TV. He gave me that sexy grin of his and sat down in the make-up chair.

It takes several hours sometimes to do the make-up for David because of the complicated vampire face, so we had a lot of time pretty much alone together. As I worked, we talked and I found him to be a very sweet, intelligent man, despite my stereotypes of most Hollywood men.

"Some of us are going out after the taping, would you like to join us?" he asked.

"Sure, but I want to go home and change first. I don't usually go out in my work clothes," I told him.

"Why don't you just borrow something from wardrobe? Kelly, the wardrobe head, can hook you up with something." he told me.

"I guess that would be okay if it's not a problem," I said.

"We'll have a ball." he said.

We talked some more and I found myself growing more and more attracted to him. He was, after all, a hottie, and I wondered how I was going to control myself later, especially if we started drinking. As I started on the next phase of his make-up, I had to lean in close to David so I could get the make-up applied correctly. It's very hot in those trailers, so I wear as little to work as possible, and on this day, I had on a sleeveless body suit, and it revealed quite a bit of cleavage. I noticed when I bent over David, he was looking straight at my chest. I just smiled to myself, and kept on working on his face, deliberately keeping my tits in his line of vision.

After work I went down to wardrobe and met with Kelly, who gave me a stunning blue dress to wear. It wasn't something I would normally wear, but I was happy to see it looked good on me. I fixed my hair and make-up and met David at his trailer.

"Well, it looks like it's just you and me. The others bailed on us," he told me.

"Oh well, that's fine. We'll just have to have a good time without them. I think we can handle that, don't you?" I asked him.

"Hell, who needs 'em. We'll paint the town. My wife's out of town, so I have no curfew."

We headed out to the parking lot and got in David's car. I couldn't believe my luck, although I was more nervous than I had ever been in my life. Just sitting beside this guy did amazing things to me and I was determined to explore these feelings further. We were hungry, so we went to get a bite to eat before heading to this new club on Melrose.

"Do you mind if I smoke?" I asked him.

"Not at all," he replied. I was reaching for the car's cigarette lighter, and he must have had the same idea, because our hands brushed against each other. I felt a jolt of electricity go through my body and I looked at David. At the same time, he looked at me and we both smiled. I couldn't help but wonder what it would be like to fuck him and that thought was what strengthened my resolve. "I'm going to have him," I thought to myself. Now I had to come up with a plan of some kind.

We arrived at the club a few minutes after that, got a table and ordered our drinks. We were talking for the first couple of rounds and he told me about his wife and how they didn't get along well. I got the impression that he was game for a little fun, but I would probably have to make the first move. I thought a slow dance would be the best way to get close to him. As luck would have it, a slow song came on.

"Would you like to dance?" I asked him.

"Sure," he said, and we headed to the dance floor. We put our arms around each other and he pressed his body against mine. He caught my eye and blushed a little. I could feel the sexual tension as he pulled me just a little closer. As we danced, I laid my head on his chest. The dance floor was pretty crowded and this couple bumped into us. Due to my drinking, I was a little unsteady on my feet, so when they bumped into us, David had to catch me to keep me from falling. He used the opportunity to pull me closer to him. I wanted to kiss him right then and there, but I decided to wait. I had wanted this for a while, and a few more minutes weren't gonna kill me.

After the song was over, we sat back down at our table. We finished our drinks and ordered some more. When they finally got to our table, both of us were thirsty, so we drank them pretty fast.

"Damn, I don't think I'm gonna be able to drive home. Would you mind if we called a cab?" he asked.

"No, I don't mind at all. I'd rather take a cab than take chances with our lives or someone else's. I said to him. So David called a cab and we went outside to wait for it. About 20 minutes later, it pulled up and we both got in. I gave the cabbie my address and we left. I decided it was time to make my move.

"David, can I ask you a question?"

"Sure," he said.

"Is it my imagination, or have you been hitting on me all night? I mean, I may be wrong, and I hope I'm not, but I've been getting vibes from you all night."

"No, you're right. I just didn't know how to get it started." he replied.

"Looks to me like it's gonna take care of itself," I answered him and with that I ran my hand up his chest to his neck and pulled him in for the kiss I had been waiting for all night. He brought his lips to mine softly and caressed my face with his hand. His tongue parted my lips with no resistance from me and the kiss deepened. As he slowly massaged my tongue with his, I took his hand and put it on my breast. He slowly caressed it as we continued to play with each other's tongue's. We were still petting when the cab driver interrupted us to tell us we were at my house. I turned to David.

"Stay with me tonight. I want you so bad. Make love to me, David, please." I asked him.

"Baby, wild horses couldn't drag me away from here right now," he told me.

David took a $50 out of his wallet and tossed it to the driver telling him to keep the change. We walked up the steps to my door, and I got my keys and let us in. As soon as our feet crossed the threshold, we turned to each other and came together. David shut the door with his foot and we started to undress each other. I unbuttoned his shirt and took it off as he pulled my dress over my head in a quick motion. We stumbled over to the couch and fell onto it.

When I was down to my bra and panties and he was just in his pants, he put one hand around my neck, and one hand around my back, and gently lowered me to the couch. My hands then went to his crotch and I rubbed his dick through his tight leather pants. I could feel every inch of it, and he was so swollen, I thought he was going to bust his zipper open. As I massaged his dick through his pants, he reached down and moved my panties aside. His finger found my clit and he slowly massaged it with his finger slowly circling it around and around slowly as a moan escaped my lips. I was so turned on I was about to explode. I started to unbuckle his belt and unzip his zipper. As I freed his massive cock and started to stroke it, he was still playing with my clit. I couldn't wait to have him inside me and told him so. "David, please put your finger inside me. I am so turned on I'm gonna explode." I was so on the edge of cumming then, I knew it wouldn't take long after we started to fuck.

"Baby, I want my dick to be the first thing that goes inside you." he said breathlessly.

He removed his hand from my pussy and stood up. He took off his pants and sat back down on the couch. He grabbed the sides of my panties and pulled them off. He then laid back down and put his strong arms around me, taking my bra off with no problem. By this time, I was wetter than I had ever been, not only because I was about to fuck a sweet guy, but I had wanted him for years. Hell, I watched his TV shows faithfully. I always thought he was sexy and I was extremely turned on by that too.

"David, I can't wait any longer, I need you inside me now."

He took his hands and spread my legs wide open. He grabbed his dick, putting the head just ever so softly around my clit. Then all of a sudden, he drove his dick in as far as it would go, and I screamed with delight. He started to pump his dick in and out of me slow motion and looked deep into my eyes. He then stopped with just the head of his dick inside and I begged him not to stop. I then got greedy and grabbed him by the hips and pulled him as far into me as he would go, and ground my hips into him pulling him as deep as I could. I showered David with my juices as he moaned with pleasure. He then started to drive his dick into my pussy with a vengeance. I screamed with another mind-blowing orgasm, and I begged him not to stop.

"Baby, I'm not gonna stop, I promise." he told me.

After I finished cumming, it was David's turn and I wanted to make it as good for him as it was for me. He began to slowly pump his dick into my dripping pussy while h is tongue darted in and out of my mouth. I make him slow down even more and guided him out of me. I squeezed my pussy muscles as tight as I could, and pulled him deep inside of me. He moaned, and started to pump my pussy faster, but I wanted him somewhere else.

"David, I want to get on my knees." I said. He pulled out of me and swung me around. I positioned myself on my hands and knees and backed up to David. He put his dick into me and drove it deep inside me. We moaned together as he started to bang me over and over again.

I kept squeezing his dick with my muscles and he was moaning so loud, I knew he was about to cum, so I begged him to fuck me even harder. As he grabbed my hips and banged my pussy and he started to cum. His moans got louder with each thrust and finally I felt him spill into me like fire. Weil each thrust I felt him empty his hot jism into my willing body. We both collapsed onto the couch. As we laid there catching our breath, he held me and we fell asleep in each others arms.

The next morning David was gently shaking me awake.

"Good morning," I said with a smile.

"It could get better," he said, and leaned down and kissed me....

To be continued...