Angel & Naughty: The Hotel Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, no slut," I said. "That load's only going one place."

Loretta blurted: "You guys?!"

"What!" Lisa snapped.

"Your HUSBAND." Loretta held the phone out. "What should I say?"

"Tell him his wife is riding my cock," I said. Lisa laughed, sped her hips.

Loretta gazed at us, dumbfounded. "No!"

"Here." Lisa grabbed the phone, held it to her ear. She snarled: "Todd, I'm busy. Jack off and go to fucking bed." She snapped the phone closed and tossed it on the floor behind her. "Dumbass."

"Leese that was sooo mean," Loretta said.

"You beautiful bitch," I said.

"He really has no idea," she said, stroking me with her pussy. "Maybe if my baby comes out with a god cock like yours, maybe that'd give him a fucking clue I'm your pleasure slave." She leaned over and pressed her tits in my face. I ran my tongue over them, across each of her hard nipples.

Her phone rang from the floor.

"It's your hubby again," Loretta said.

"Let it ring," Lisa said tenderly. "Fuck him."

"Pick up the camera Loretta," I said.

Loretta grabbed it from the end table, scooted closer to us.

"Tell the camera who's calling Lisa," I said.

Lisa threw her hair back. "It's my husband."

"Show your rock baby," I said. "Show it to the camera."

Lisa looked down at me and smiled. A wicked delight came over her. She held her arm out at Loretta, who was crouched right beside us. Lisa flicked the ring for the camera, dinging a twinkle. "It cost ten grand. Something like that. Cheap bastard."

"Tell the camera for the record," I said.

Lisa hushed at the camera. "Steven, if you're watching this-I hope you're watching this-I hope you are and hard as hell. Cause right now I'm sitting on your cock, while my husband's calling, wearing nothing but mink and THIS, you see? My big fucking wedding ring."

I eased my hands under her coat and along her ass as she sweet-talked the camera. She squirmed over my shaft. "Keep talking Lisa. I'm gonna cum if you keep talking."

Lisa continued her performance. "Steven, you fucking asshole stud, you make me eat your cum off this ring. The wedding ring Todd gave me. The ring you watched slip on my finger. You saw, you were the best man."

I jammed up into her. "THE best man."

"AH, ah! The BEST man."

"I should've fucked you at your wedding," I said.

"Oh, I'd have fucked you that night Steven. THAT night. I'd have snuck off with you in church, after I said my vows and everything, snuck off and sucked that big . . . fucking . . . dick."

"Lisa, I love the way you talk."

"We could've found a back room somewhere in the church, and I would've eaten your semen off my tits. I wanted you so bad. UH, baby!" Lisa's words, her steady, bouncing pace, it all built, fueling me somewhere uncontrollable, a second surge. My stomach tightened and I fucked back into her as she came down. "Yes, YES!"

I hissed up at her: "I would've cum on your fucking white veil. Made a fucking sperm mess on you, you looked so gorgeous."

Lisa licked my upper lip. "Oh god, I would've let you. I would've had to lick it clean, all that mess."

I humped back from the couch, Lisa's buttery pussy oozing. "You LOVE it!"

"Ohhh, I DO! FUCK. But GODDAMIT, instead you fucked Amber, my stupid bridesmaid."

"She was hot. Fuck it. That low-cut dress. Those curls-"

"She's hot, I know. OH-you're deep! You like blondes Steven? Did you like Amber? Did she suck your dick? Did she fuck her dumb, peppy ass on your dick?"

"You know she did baby."

"Fuck Amber," she said. "I'll wear a wig for you."

"Say it to the camera," I reminded her.

Lisa whipped to the camera, whispered: "I'd have done anything that night Steven. You like hearing that?"

"Yeah baby, oh-"

"You like hearing how I would've fucked you on my wedding day? That I would've eaten your fucking load off my veil? I would've. I'm not fucking lying. I would've bent over the alter, opened my ass and begged, BEGGED you for it. Pretty please. PLEASE. Maybe Loretta would've joined us then too. Would you like that? Fucking the bride's pussy while her maid of honor massages those big balls?" Lisa slammed herself on me, nearly jumping on my dick. "And now I'm riding the fucking SHIT out of you."

"Say more, tell the camera-oh GOD. Shake that ass on my cock!"

Her hips frenzied over me. "I'm shaking it, shaking my big ass on that BOSS cock of yours-"

"Shake it! Shake it, oh shit. Oh shit!"

"This wonderful ass I know you like so much-"

"I fucking LOVE your ass, your body. Keep going baby. Oh god, I'm close!"

"I'm not gonna stop Steven, not gonna stop until I fuck that tasty cock seed out of you!" "Do it! Fuck the cum out of me you cheating whore!" I shuddered, unable to stop the build as Lisa racked her pelvis over mine. I bantered mindlessly: "I'm gonna fucking cum-I'm gonna fucking cum in you!"

"I want it! I want those FUCKING dick eggs! Empty those big balls in your Lisa!"

"GOD. SAY IT."

She drilled her pussy onto me, her back arching, grabbing her hair and holding it above her head. Her swan neck craned back and I ran my hand over it.

"Make me PREGNANT! Fuck your baby girl into me!"

Loretta protested. "Don't say that Lisa!"

I cringed, buried my head in the couch cushions, grabbed at every part of Lisa's fleshy, succulent body. "Ride me, ride me you hot bitch! I'm gonna cum in you." The room whirled like a carnival house and I grunted in absolute bliss, mindless sexual dementia. "Ah Jesus baby, you're fucking me so good! You want my sperm?"

"Yes, YES. Make me a mommy Steven!"

"UGH!"

"Knock me up! God, PLEASE!"

"LISA!"

"You guys can't!" Loretta whined.

"Shuttup sis, you dumb bitch!" Lisa said. Her tits bobbled and swayed, her hair curled free of her hands. "I want his big-dick babies! I want em! Fill me Steven, fill me with your big-dick babies, I'm begging you!" She reached down and scratched her nails along my chest, digging into me, trying to pull more of me inside her. "Shoot your sperm in my belly Steven. I know you want to, I can feel it. Oh FUCK yes. FUCK."

"Oh Lisa, you want it?"

"YES, more than anything! Cum in me!"

"You're gonna get it, what you deserve you fucking sexy, cheating bitch!"

"My big ass deserves it, deserves your baby! These big tits deserve your baby!"

"AH you're so GORGEOUS!"

"Make me pregnant Steven! Make me FUCKING pregnant! IMPREGNANT ME! Breed your slut! Knock this married pussy the FUCK up with your fucker seed!"

And the moment hit like a marvelous wave. First came the orgasm, wrenching through every muscle in my body.

I grunted. "You're gonna get it!"

"I feel it! Cum in your friend's wife!"

I tensed, drew up, my toes curling in exalted bliss, and my cock flexed, pumped, fired like an unstoppable cannon, one hefty, potent, breeding rope of ball batter, up and into my wanton bombshell beauty.

"Here it is! Oh GOD!"

"Oh, I feel it! THANK YOU!"

Lisa screamed, whipped back, accepting, her flawless skin, like the expanse of some godly desert, the color of wet sand.

"FEED my pussy your BABY!"

"Take it! Take it!"

The room went black a moment, and I felt for her bucking hips, grabbed them, squeezed the luscious flesh and pulled Lisa into me, and I fucked up from the couch, releasing another stream of sperm, as deep as I could into her unprotected, welcoming pussy.

Lisa wailed: "Ahhh! We're so BAD! You're fucking me PREGNANT! Finally!"

As Lisa milked me, I felt my balls suck in on themselves, my cock muscles armed and jolting sperm-once, twice, three gargantuan spurts-a monsterous load built up throughout the evening-a pussy-wrecking hose coursing pumps of sperm inside of her, wetting every crevice, every sensitive vaginal wall.

"ARGH JESUS!"

"Cum in me, cum in me, cum in me-"

Lisa continued to slam her cunt on my dick, her fur coat flailing in the darkness, her goliath tits seeming to enlarge, to swell, her nipples on end. She threw her head back again, writhing like a serpent slut, squirming her hips, eating me with her pussy, sucking the gluttonous sustenance out of me, as if I held some secret antidote she needed, she craved.

"Drain my fucking BALLS! GOD! OH GOD!"

"YES! YES!"

Her pussy was slopping, the juices plopping on my balls and thighs as she whipped back and forth. Her arms like tendrils over me as I dazed and slumped back, letting her do all the work, complete the delectable sin of her own sexual undoing.

I wanted to cum forever, there on that couch, soiling Lisa's epic, classy beauty, degrading her to my cum-vessel whore, her sister catching everything on the video camera.

But it stopped, my head thrashed, spinning. I thought for a moment I might crumble inward and disappear-I must be dead, in heaven.

Lisa just sat there, thrown back, quivering. Her tits jiggled as she panted, coming down, unable to speak or moan, just harboring in the moment, the aftereffects of our vulgar act.

Loretta lowered the camera. She was panting herself, fueled-everything was magnified, tense-as if something strangely special had just taken place, something that could never be replicated, something never to be taken back.

"Oh god," Loretta said. "That was so fucking hot."

Lisa cooed. "Oh Steven."

I hate to say it, even now, but the moment, however bad, however immoral, was completely, utterly, spectacularly, perfect.

The next morning I woke up between them. Lisa, Loretta and I all showered together, and I took turns slow-fucking their plump, heavenly asses against the glass door. With the shower still running, I sat on the toilet and had the sisters redo their evening makeup, lipstick and eye shadow. And with the steam rising, I arranged them on their knees and had them repeat the words: "Treat us like princesses," while Lisa aimed my cock as I pissed all over their immaculate, dolled up faces. They then got back in the shower and cleaned, giggling like schoolgirls, not a care in the world.

Before they dressed, I jacked off on their tits in the den. They rubbed them together, those four fleshy fuck bags, smearing my ball batter into their skin, and then they left, my buddy's wife and her sister, their chests caked with my sperm, their asses thoroughly ravaged and glazed, Lisa warmed by the thought of a fat-assed baby girl growing inside of her.

Loretta kissed me at the door. "I'll be in town all month," she said.

"And Todd'll be at work all day today," Lisa added. "Maybe my maid of honor could join us? Call me."

And I inched the door shut, tickled by the image of Lisa in her wedding dress, making me lunch later.

But first, I thought, maybe a nap.