Angel and Nicola Pt. 02

Story Info
Things don't always go smoothly.
7k words
4.76
6.1k
6
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/05/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mollycactus
mollycactus
2,254 Followers

(continued from Part 01)

Things at the Landing Corporation, at least in Nicola's department, were going swimmingly. Nicola's brunette assistant, Angel, was a model employee, keeping things humming along smoothly. Her blonde haired boss, Nicola, was a focused, poised manager, who smiled a lot, and complimented her staff on the fine jobs they were doing. Morale had never been better.

Angel and Nicola managed to have 'lunch' at Angel's place once or twice a week, which made them both content. Nicola was happy getting naked and doing a little crawling if it meant she got to go down on Angel. She was no longer reticent about licking, sucking and fingering Angel's vulva. Angel was receiving gradually improving cunnilingus from her boss, and experiencing lovely orgasms.

However, one rainy day they leaped out of the cab into a downpour and raced into Angel's building, because they'd neglected to have an umbrella with them. When they opened Angel's door, Nicola thoughtlessly hurried forward, wiping water out of her eyes. She stopped abruptly when Angel cried out, "Girl, stop!" But it was too late. Downstairs, Nicola had stomped through a mud puddle, and in her haste to get into the room was leaving a dirty trail of footprints over Angel's expensive, formerly pristine carpet!

Abashed, Nicola hurried off the carpet back to the entryway, but the damage was done. "I'm so sorry, Miss," she said, reacting to the commanding power of Angel's voice.

"Get everything off your body - now," Angel demanded. "I'll get a towel and a cloth for you to clean your feet." Due to her dominant nature, she knew that her submissive needed a bit of a punishment to reinforce her training.

"Thank you, Miss. Thank you," Nicola whispered, not daring to look at her while she stripped. A minute later, she was toweled off, and her feet were clean and dry. She stood in the main room, naked and uncertain what to do with her hands, head contritely down as she waited for Angel to reappear.

Angel still had damp hair when she entered the room, but she'd also stripped, toweled off, and put on a fresh set of dry clothes. Muttering about the state of her rug, she took Nicola's clothes and tossed them in the dryer, starting it up. Reentering the main room, Angel seated herself on the sofa, sitting on the forward edge of the seat. Addressing Nicola, she stated, "Your heedless act warrants a spanking, girl. Come here and get over my knees."

Nicola was nonplussed, wondering if Angel was serious. "I haven't been spanked since I was a child, and rarely even then," she thought. This made her hesitate.

Angel locked eyes with her. "Did you hear me, girl? I said get over my knees - now." She didn't raise her voice in saying this. Neither did she sound angry. She sounded like someone who had a task to do, and determined to do it. Her voice had such a quality of command that Nicola fairly scooted over to the sofa. But once there, she awkwardly complied... perhaps even grudgingly.

Angel was right handed, so she had Nicola drape herself facing to Angel's left, with her ass over Angel's right thigh. Once her girl was positioned there, Angel placed her left hand between Nicola's shoulder blades, and then brought her right hand smartly down against Nicola's bare buttocks!

If Nicola harbored any ideas that this might be a playful, sham spanking, that first swat quickly dispelled such notions. She shrieked, shocked at the sting of that spank! And it was only the first of several. In Angel's mind, she was just correcting her girl's behavior. The spanking was a means of reinforcing what was expected of her submissive. As her Mistress, if Angel neglected to do so, she'd feel she'd been remiss in her duties. She spanked enough to heat Nicola's butt cheeks... not doing any lasting damage, but certainly making a point.

Meanwhile, Nicola was alternating between gasping and shrieking as she squirmed atop Angel's knees. She was embarrassed at being treated this way, shedding tears as she jerked and thrashed, too shocked to even think of asking Angel to stop. When Angel did cease spanking, and removed her hand from Nicola's back, the older woman slid backward to get off the thighs. The heat of her ass warned her not to land on her buttocks, so she ended up kneeling up high next to the sofa. She was upset at enduring corporal punishment for something that she saw as purely an accident. So she sulked.

Unperturbed, Angel fetched drinks and the sandwiches she'd prepared and put them on a low table near enough to the sofa that they both could reach. She knew she really hadn't caused Nicola much pain - her boss was merely reacting to the humiliation, so she let her process it. This lunch was a very reserved one. Nicola was reliving the sequence over and over in her mind. Angel could tell her boss was preoccupied, but in her own mind she'd delivered a legitimate and necessary punishment, and that was the end of it. But she was perceptive enough to let Nicola continue to process it, ready to answer questions or discuss it if her girl wished to do so. She was curious to learn how Nicola would react to this first chastisement.

Nicola was letting a little of their business relationship creep into her analysis of the situation. "My assistant just spanked me!" her mind screamed. "She laid hands on me! It hurt!" she mentally whimpered. Letting the two separate worlds overlap was her first mistake. Her second was in harboring her thoughts and response, without sharing them with her Mistress. She wasn't opening any lines of communication, which could have led to a better understanding.

By the time Nicola's clothes were dry, and she was dressed once again, they went silently downstairs. The rain had stopped and they both avoided the muddy puddles left in its wake as they hailed a taxi. The pain in Nicola's butt had abated somewhat, but she still sat a little gingerly on the taxi's seat.

When they reached the office, Angel returned to her duties as if nothing had happened. Nicola made a few phone calls, then called Angel over to her desk. "You've done a splendid job of organizing and getting this department running efficiently, Angel. The accounts department is in one hell of a mess, so I'm transferring you over there. You'll be the personal assistant to the accounts manager, so I'm sure you'll soon have that place running like a top. You'd better grab your things and head over there now - he's waiting for you to start." She paused, and held out some money. "And one more thing. Here's some money to get your damn carpet cleaned."

Angel smiled that maddeningly knowing smile of hers upon hearing of her lateral transfer. She thought, "So she's pushing me away. If she's trying to humiliate me, it won't work. The punishment I dealt her was justified." Out loud, she accepted the money and the reassignment with aplomb. "Thank you, Nicola. It was wonderful working with you." She took her things and headed to the accounts department.

Nicola was a little disappointed that Angel didn't make a scene of some kind, though. As Angel departed, Nicola felt saddened, but justified her actions to herself. "It's a good thing she's gone," she assured herself. "I had to stop that before I got sucked into something darker."

During the next several weeks, Nicola tried to put Angel out of her mind. It didn't help that the manager of the accounting department called her with glowing praises about how Angel was efficiently transforming his department, streamlining the internal systems and structures. He was very grateful to her for sending Angel his way. Nicola spoke graciously, but was almost gritting her teeth, and managed to hang up carefully when they were done, rather than slam her phone down.

At home, she also tried to be a good wife and a great mother to her kids. Her husband noticed she wasn't quite as bubbly and loving as she'd been recently, but he figured that there were just some extra stresses at work. The kids loved cuddling with Mom at bedtime while she read them stories to get them drowsy. And Nicola still looked at lesbian porn when she had her home computer to herself, and got aroused, but she winced when there was spanking involved, and quickly sought other videos.

But as her cravings built, Nicola found herself looking with a speculative eye at other females in the office. She'd look, but lacked the courage to attempt to take it any further. It was almost like a drug addict in need of another 'score' of what she'd been using. The need got worse and worse, until her hands were shaking if she didn't focus on controlling them. In her mind, there was only one 'viable' source of what she needed - Angel. The other women around her might look good, but they wouldn't understand. Angel understood. They might reject her - Angel never would. They might blackmail her - Angel hadn't and wouldn't.

Finally, with shaking fingers, Nicola dialed the manager of the accounting department, and asked if she could have Angel transferred back, saying that some issues had arisen that required her efficient approach. "Well, I'd hate to lose her. She sure is a wiz," he said, his voice conveying a smile. "But she was your hire in the first place, and I think she's got us organized enough that we can sail along on the course she's set. When would you want her back?"

"It's already Friday," Nicola murmured. "How about first thing Monday?"

"Fine, I'll let her know to report to you on Monday," he replied. "Thanks again for at least loaning her to us."

That was a very, very long weekend for Nicola. She wondered how Angel would react to being sent back as her assistant once again. She agonized about how that meeting on Monday would go. Stress sweating about the possible scenarios, Nicola had to shower each day of the weekend. And they were usually cool, if not cold, showers. She rushed to the office extra early, and tried to calm herself by sipping coffee as she waited for Angel's arrival.

Right on time, Angel walked into her office. Smiling at her, Angel merely said, "Good morning, Nicola. What would you like me to get started on?"

No recriminations. No anger. It was as if she'd never been away. Nicola hadn't been sure what sort of behavior to expect from her brunette assistant - but this attitude caught her completely by surprise. A little flummoxed, she stammered out a task, and Angel started in on it with no further words.

As the workday proceeded, Angel seemed to be her normal self, not acting angry or standoffish, just coolly efficient and focused on each task as she received them. When the workday came to an end, Angel merely said, "Have a good evening, Nicola. See you tomorrow." She left with a little wave of her hand. Nicola sat at her desk, looking more confused than ever. She couldn't fault any of Angel's actions or behavior during that entire day. She was, as usual, a model employee. But that didn't help Nicola's cravings one iota!

After practically a sleepless night of tossing and turning, Nicola arrived at the office, determined to broach the subject with Angel. About half way through the morning, when they were alone and Angel was standing nearby, Nicola shyly whispered, "Angel... do you think we could... you know... have 'lunch' again at your place today?"

Angel didn't answer immediately, looking down at Nicola, who was still avoiding her eyes. Finally, she leaned over and whispered back, "Yes, Nicola, we could do that... however." She paused, letting Nicola strain to hear what that 'however' signified. "However, Nicola, because of your somewhat petulant behavior of sending me away to another department like that, there will be another spanking as a punishment if we go there. Do you still want to do this?"

Nicola's eyes widened in shock, imagining that scene. But her craving was now so bad that she was afraid she'd explode or have a meltdown if she couldn't submit to Angel like she'd done so many times before. She needed to be naked... she needed to crawl... she needed to be permitted to eat Angel's sweet juices and cum... she just had to! So she swallowed, and nodded her acceptance, still without making eye contact. Angel smiled down at her boss, now her submissive girl once again.

Nicola's stomach was tied in knots during the lunchtime taxi ride to Angel's place. It was a mixture of fear and dread, but also thrilled anticipation. When they arrived, Nicola slipped inside the front door and meekly slipped off every stitch of her clothing, including her shoes. Naked as the day she was born, she got onto her hands and knees and crawled into the main room. She blushed as she crawled onto the carpet that she'd muddied the last time she was here, now restored to its former pristine condition.

As she sank more into her submissive state, Nicola halted, waiting for a command from her Mistress. Angel walked over to that same sofa, sitting on its edge after hiking her skirt all the way to her waist, leaving her thighs completely bare. She patted her thigh and said, "Here, girl. You know the position I want."

Face red, Nicola crawled over and tried to gracefully get into spanking position, with her pelvis atop Angel's right thigh, and her head and boobs hanging down past her left thigh. She felt Angel's left hand press between her shoulder blades to keep her steady. And then there was an interminable pause. Finally, Angel said, "Well, girl?" with an inquiring tone to her voice.

Nicola spoke to the floor, "Well what, please Miss?"

"You should first apologize. Then you should beg me to spank you. And you should remember to thank me after each swat."

Nicola heard those instructions, and immediately felt humiliated. Thoughts flashed through her mind. "I did transfer her in a fit of pique... and I'm sorry that I did that... she deserves an apology," were her first thoughts. She swallowed hard and the internal monologue continued, "And I did agree to this spanking, so I guess I can beg for it... but I don't know if I can actually thank her for swatting my ass, but I'd better try... I don't want to lose her again... and I'll try to be brave, and not cry out." This all took only about two seconds at the speed of thought.

Nicola looked over her shoulder and humbly said, "I'm really very sorry, Miss." She choked back a sob and continued, "Please spank me for being so bad to you." Having said that, she let her head hang back down, and stared at the floor and Angel's left shoe. Steeling herself as best she could she waited for the first slap. That wait was agonizing. And so was that first slap!

Angel's flat palm came down hard on Nicola's rump, and the sound on flesh on flesh was loud. Nicola jerked atop Angel's thighs and a yip/hiss of pain burst from her mouth. Feeling a burning sensation in her ass cheeks, she waited for the next spank. And waited. Suddenly, she had a flash of insight and murmured quietly, "Thank you, Miss."

Angel said, "What was that, girl? What did you say?"

Moaning, Nicola stated in a louder voice, "Thank you, Miss."

"That's better," Angel told her, at almost the same moment again swatting her ass, hard.

Nicola couldn't help it... she shrieked at feeling that impact, and tears sprang from the corner of her eyes. "Th... th... thank you, Miss," she groaned.

Angel slowly spanked her for about five minutes before ceasing. Nicola had dutifully managed to thank her for each slap on her butt, although at times it was difficult to make out the distinct words with her voice choked by the growing sting of pain. Sobbing and now limply draped over Angel's thighs, she no longer even jerked each time Angel's hand landed - she'd descended into a state of complete submission.

Angel helped her girl up, and scooted back in the sofa as she readjusted her skirt, so she could pull Nicola onto her lap in a curled, cuddled and snuggled position. She handed her girl a box of tissues so she could dry her tears and blow her nose. That accomplished, she pulled Nicola even closer and kissed her softly on her forehead and temple several times. "There, there, my sweet girl. It's all over now." She felt Nicola burrow more into a snuggle. "You took your punishment very well, my girl. You thanked me each time, and never asked me to stop. I'm so very proud of you," she murmured lovingly.

"I really am sorry, Miss," Nicola whispered. "I was angry and acted foolishly. I should never have sent you away. I never want us to be apart like that again." Her defenses were down, and she was speaking from the heart. Snuggling against Angel felt very reassuring. They were in no rush to hurry back to the office, since they'd let people know that they were conferencing offsite.

"I'm so glad you feel that way," Angel told her. "It's good that we're back together. And now I feel like our relationship has deepened considerably." She cuddled her submissive for a while, gently stroking her. Then a thought occurred to her. Quietly she asked, "Nicola, I've seen you eyeing my breasts often - why have you never asked about them?"

Nicola's cheeks heated as they reddened. Stammering only a little, she replied, "As I told you Miss, before you I'd never been with another woman. I was too shy to even consider asking."

"Well, my dear girl, I feel that your behavior today deserves a reward." Still cradling Nicola in one arm, Angel unbuttoned and opened her blouse. Her breasts weren't confined in a bra, so one pink tit capped with its dark russet areola and semi-turgid nipple now hung before Nicola's face.

Angel heard a soft gasp and felt Nicola tremble with emotion. "Ohhhh, Miss," she whispered. "It's so lovely. May I... may I touch it?"

Pleased that her submissive had asked permission, Angel murmured, "Yes, you may. You may explore it with your hands... and even your mouth as your reward for being so good."

First, Nicola used her hands to touch and stroke the sensitive flesh being offered. Angel was surprised at her manner of touch - it was almost reverential. The fingertips whispered softly over her skin avoiding the areola and nipple until the very end, as if saving the best for last. The intrinsic muscles of the areola contracted from this stimulus, creating a pebbled surface and thrusting Angel's nipple into an even more prominent erection. Nicola touched every square millimeter of the areola, and caressed the nipple so wonderfully that Angel felt her pussy dampening.

Nicola made a movement with her torso as if trying to move her head closer to the breast, so Angel turned her own torso to bring the nipple to her girl's lips. Nicola kissed the nipple and the skin around it several times, and then closed her lips on the nipple itself. Sucking gently, she made a sound in her throat of utter satisfaction. After a few minutes of sucking that nipple, Nicola opened her mouth wider to place her lips around the edge of the areola. Now the tip of her tongue dipped into the depressions on that pebbled surface, and the flat of her tongue washed over the nipple, pressing it wetly in various directions as she licked and played with it. Angel's pussy had become very wet from this erotic treatment by the time Nicola stopped to ask a question.

"Miss, can I... that is, may I please... ummm... do what we used to do?" she asked shyly.

Grinning, Angel decided to have her ask in a more earthy fashion. "What we used to do, girl? You need to tell me plainly what you're talking about."

Nicola blushed so much that the heat from her cheek warmed Angel's chest. The submissive swallowed, then whispered, "May I eat your pussy, Miss?"

"Yes, my dear girl. You may," Angel answered. Her pupils widened in surprise as Nicola got up off the sofa and stepped rather far away, into the center of the room. The tall blonde woman then sank gracefully to her knees, and began crawling on her hands and knees toward Angel. There was such a look of longing on Nicola's face that Angel felt as if some switch had been activated in the vicinity of her heart. Her blue-gray eyes watered a tiny bit as she beamed a smile at her approaching submissive. Nicola's body language displayed deep submission, so unlike how she'd behaved during earlier interactions.

mollycactus
mollycactus
2,254 Followers
12