Angel & the NYC Convention

Story Info
Angel is surprised by adorable fireman.
1.6k words
14.9k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was making my first trip to New York on business and that was exciting enough, but I knew the real reason I agreed to the trip had little to do with the convention. Truth be told, I really hoped that I wouldn't be making it to many of the after hours parties and functions scheduled. I was really looking forward to meeting the man I had shared so many hours chatting with on the Internet and over the phone for the past year or so.

I had given him my flight and hotel information and suggested that he give me a call if he wanted to meet for drinks or something. Never in a million years did I expect what I found when I stepped off of that plane. I was traveling alone and I don't even know why I looked up, but I did and…For a second I stopped, not exactly sure I was seeing what I thought I was seeing. But there he was like a knight in shining armor standing there in his fireman's t-shirt and cap with his amazing smile, adorable dimples and dreamy eyes. From the photo he had sent me, I knew exactly who it was. He held in his hand a single pink rose and began walking towards me. I continued toward him as if in a trance, could this be? In seconds, we stood face to face. I was so surprised that I was speechless; I couldn't do anything but stand there and smile. I dropped the bags I was carrying; and he planted on me one of the longest, most sensual tender kisses. The kiss sent feelings racing through me I had never felt and my already damp panties were now drenched beyond belief. My knees began to buckle and he instinctively caught me and held me close until I was able to steady myself. All this from the first kiss…this was definitely going to be the most amazing week of my life.

Now I'm the type that is always in control, completely organized and ready for anything, but Dave's appearance at the airport really threw me off. Thankfully, he stepped in and led me through baggage claim and then to his car. He drove me to my hotel, and I don't think I said a single word the entire time. I just stood there and stared and smiled even breathing was beginning to get difficult. As we pulled up to my hotel, he asked me if I was going to be ok to check in I shook my head, but he still helped me to the desk and did most of the talking for me. I don't exactly remember getting up to my room, but I do remember him asking me if I wanted him to wait in the lobby or come back later to take me to dinner. I finally managed to speak and asked him to stay; I had waited far too long to see him to make him wait in the lobby.

As he closed the door behind us, we stood there for a couple of minutes before I reached up to touch his cheek. We stood staring into each other's eyes until he kissed me again; it was the most earth-shattering kiss I had ever experienced. Again my knees buckled and this time when he caught me he picked me up and took me over and laid me on the bed. I must have been more tired than I thought because I quickly fell asleep in his arms. When I opened my eyes, there was a note and a rose on the pillow:

"Meet me in the lobby at 7:30…hugs and kisses…Dave"

I looked at the clock and it was already 6:45, less than an hour to get ready. I jumped up and went to my bags and they my favorite little red dress was already laid out on the bed. I unpacked the rest of my things, laughing aloud when I came across my little travel toy. "I don't suppose I'll be needing this tonight." I grabbed my things and went for a quick shower, no time to wash my hair, but I needed something to bring me back into reality. After a quick make-up job, I was sure to use my favorite perfume in all those special places I slipped in to a pair of black stockings, a black thong and shimmied into my dress. After slipping on a pair of black strappy heels, I took a quick check in the mirror and then at the clock it was 7:25, I tossed my room key into my purse, took a deep breath and headed out the door. I stepped off the elevator and glanced around the hotel lobby…no sign of him. Just as I was going to check in the adjacent lounge, someone slid an arm around my waist and spun me around and I was face to face with my the most handsome gentleman I had ever seen. After exchanging a couple of pleasantries and a kiss or two, he led me out the door. The restaurant was only a couple of blocks away, so we walked hand in hand in the cool late fall evening. We had a wonderful dinner talking like old friends. You would never have guessed we hadn't known each other for years.

When we got back to the hotel, I asked him if he would like to come up to my room with me. I really wasn't ready to say goodnight, though I knew that none of this should really be happening. We barely stepped into the room before leaned me up against the door and brought my lips to his. As his tongue worked it's magic, he ran his hand down my back and slowly unzipped my dress. He began to kiss his way down my neck and across my shoulder sliding my dress over one shoulder then the other until my dress fell to the floor. I let out a little gasp as he ran his hands across my naked breasts bringing one into his mouth. I leaned my head back against the door and just as I started to loose my footing again, he lifted me and carried me to the bed. Bringing himself over the top of me he stopped and just stared into my eyes as I carefully unbuttoned his shirt and helped him out of his pants. I lay there in nothing but my stockings, heels and drenched thong panties, my eyes pleading with him to touch me…anywhere…I just had to feel him close to me.

He placed one hand behind my neck and began kissing me, slowly starting at my neck and making his way down until he met one of my breasts. He began to suck, slowly at first at the breast. My breathing became fast and heavy and as he began to suckle my second breast, I lost it. Letting out a little whimper, I began to cum. He quickly made his way to my dripping panties, pealed them off of me and slowly began to run his tongue up and down my dripping wet slit, lapping up every bit of my juices. I threw my head back into the pillow, arched my back and forced my pussy into his face, begging for more. With one hand on my breast and the other in his hair, I began fucking his face furiously. In minutes I was cumming again, hard crying out for mercy.

After he had lapped up the last of my juices, I pulled him up and forced him onto his back…two can play at this game. I slowly made my way down his chest, licking and sucking never taking my eyes away from his. As I made my way toward his awaiting cock, I circled it, holding his cock aside to give me full access to his swollen balls. Taking them into my mouth one at a time, I began sucking furiously on his balls then worked my way up the bottom of his stiffening shaft, Licking and sucking my way up to the swollen head. I let my tongue work in circles around his head, teasing still not taking my eyes off of his. Then slowly, I began to take him into my mouth, working my way up and down his cock slowly, then taking in every inch of him and grinding his cock against the back of my throat, the slowing retracting. Repeating this until he could no longer retain eye contact. Once he forced to close his eyes he grabbed me by the back of my head, fucking my mouth. He began to let out little grunting sounds and I grabbed his balls and started squeezing them gently as he pounded in and out of my welcoming mouth. Then, quite suddenly he grabbed me, flipped me over on all fours and forced his cock deep into my dripping wet pussy. He filled me to the hilt and just held himself there for a few seconds before withdrawing almost all the way out and thrusting in harder beginning a nice rhythm. Within minutes, I was ready to cum again, Dave picked up the pace and started pounding my pussy so hard I could even feel his cock all the way through to my ass. I threw my ass back into him and started screaming in ecstasy as I experienced an earth shattering orgasm. In response, he filled my pussy with his hot load and sending me so far over the edge that I was sure I was going to pass out.

In minutes we collapsed together on the bed in a hot sweaty mess. I awoke a few hours later to feel his cum dripping into my ass. Feeling gloriously naughty, I was pleased to find that he was still there. Never in a million years, would I have ever imagined I could have an experience like this with someone I had never met. I got up and took a quick shower before waking him up…he always told me on the phone, "morning sex is the best." We will just have to see.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Karen's All-Girl Party Ch. 1 Karen invites girlfriend's: Jenny's story.in Lesbian Sex
The Best Little Whore House... He's drawn to a strange part of town.in NonHuman
Chat Room Lovers Ch. 1 Cyber lovers meet in person.in Romance
Submissions First Test Ch. 1 Wife learns what true submission is about.in Loving Wives
A Trip to Remember Lena changes & gets what she wants.in Erotic Couplings
More Stories