Angel & The Word Man...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kevin then pushed his own pants down over his hips, and stepped out of them. Janet engrossed in the sight of him openly looked at him. Enjoying the sight of this man. He was sexy, as she had seen him before. But now he seemed even sexier. He stood in front of her, his hard cock sticking out in front of him. His desires clear.

Kevin took the few steps closer to her, and gently pushed her down on the bed. Janet lay there with her legs dangling over the side of the bed. Kevin went to his knee's, spreading her legs as he knelt in front of her. Looking Janet straight in the eye, he slowly and methodically, and almost dramatically moved his face in between her legs, and began sucking on her clit. She moaned and tried to move her hips from him. The pleasure coming from his mouth, the hot wet feel of his mouth on her almost forced her to pull away.

Kevin reached up from between her legs, and wrapped his arms around her hips, forcing her to lay still in his iron tight grip. He pulled her tighter against his mouth, he stuck his tongue into her hot wet pussy, fucking her with his tongue, impelling her deeper and deeper as she tried to thrust her hips. He went back to her clit with his mouth, releasing her hips to free a hand. He slowly looked up at her, and again met her in the eye when he thrust his finger deep into her.

She moaned, and Kevin watched as her face contorted, and her eyes closed, with the feeling of his fingers penetrating her. He began slowly moving his finger in and out of her, feeling her loosens up a little, he entered yet another finger, and put his mouth back on her clit. He could feel her muscles begin to tighten, and her rocking become more intense as he moved his hand faster and faster in and out of her. He then changed the paced, and removed one finger, looking for her g-spot. He knew when he found it, her moans became deeper in tone, and her rocking increased, her animalistic like moans spurred him to move his fingers faster. Licking and sucking her clit, he knew she was about to cum.

"Jesus Christ" Janet screamed.

"I am going to cum, faster, oh god, please faster"

He fingered her faster, hitting her g-spot and sucking her clit, while she rocked her hips, and grabbed his hair pushing his face further into her. Her muscles contracted, her hips shook, and her hot wet pussy spasmed around his fingers.

~chapter 5~~~~~

So turned on by the orgasm that she just reached, Janet sat up and pulled Kevin up, when he stood his cock was in her face. Rock hard, yet velvet soft. She first placed her lips on the head, then began to lick, holding his cock with one hand and messaging his balls with the other.

She ran her tongue around the head of his cock, softly, and tenderly, wanting to taste him, savor him, and smell him. She lifted up his hard cock with one hand, and with the other she held his balls loosely, she began suckling on them, licking them. Kevin's knees got weak as she took them into her mouth one at a time, and gently sucked on them.

Seeing Kevin's reaction to her mouth, Janet pulled him onto the bed with her, laying him down. She got up on to her knee's spreading his legs so that she could get between them. Sitting back on her haunches, Janet reached up, and tired her long hair into a knot. She then slowly came down on his hard cock with her mouth. The taste of him excited her, and she moaned as she took him into her mouth. Sucking and licking while messaging his balls.

Kevin laid there his muscles tight, he could feel her hot wet mouth around him, her tongue cradling him. Her necklace bouncing on his balls as she moved up and down, almost in a rubbing fashion.

Kevin began thrusting her hips to keep rhythm with Janet; he met her for each stroke. His endurance beginning to slip, he sat up, and took her mouth off of him.

He rolled her over onto her back, taking her knees up in his arms, he watching himself enter her. It was hot, wet, tight. It was not going to be possible to penetrate her quickly with out hurting her. He slowed down his pace, and rocked his hips gently, but firmly. Slowly she was accepting more and more of him. Half way into her, he thrust in her, deeply, penetrating completely. Janet gasped the pain/pleasure of his penetration both hurt, and excited her.

Kevin stopped when he heard her gasp

"Damn, I did not want to hurt you, I am sorry Angel."

"It did not hurt Kevin, its auk" she said with a seductive smile.

Slowly Kevin began to rock again, allowing her time to open up for him, and grow accustom to his size.

Janet could feel when she had finally relaxed enough that Kevin was able to move freely. She began rocking her hips to meet his gentle thrusts, spurring him to move deeper, and faster. Meeting him trust for thrust Kevin could feel her muscles loosen, and feel his own excitement grow.

Janet with her knees now against Kevin's chest, and his arms on either side of her, holding himself up, was able to look down between them, and watch as he stroked in and out of her, watching him penetrate her. It excited her; "FUCK me she cried," Kevin began moving faster, and harder. She could feel him deep inside her. He was filling her up completely. Suddenly he stopped; she could feel herself starting to go to the edge. As suddenly as he stopped, he began again, fucking her hard and fast, she could feel his pelvic area banging against her clit as he drove home, and pulled back, the heat and friction rubbing against her pushed her to her limits.

Her knee's locked up against his chest, her legs went tight, and she felt the heat of her orgasm begin in her pussy. Her muscles contracted around him, urging him to go faster and harder.

"Oh My Godddddd Kevin, I am cumming—fuck me, fuck me" Janet screamed.

The feeling of her tight pussy muscles beginning to spasm around his cock drove him over the edge, he slowed the pace, and felt the heat of his orgasm grip him, He grunted an animalistic groan as he felt himself cum hard inside of her, his cock throbbing as it spewed its hot cum against her pussy walls.

He fell on top of her, depleted, content, and utterly satisfied. As they lay there, breathing heavily. Janet finally realized her best friend, her fiancee, her soul mate, and now her lover hand finally come home.

12