Angel and the Writer Ch. 03

Story Info
Tom ruins School for his Angel.
4.8k words
4.43
20.6k
3
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 11/25/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Driver's Seat

Part 1 Intro to Humiliation

It had been a very long term but it was almost over. Angel sat in front of her computer typing the final words of her last paper to be turned in the next day. She had been nearly failing most of her classes at mid-term and had only by the grace of her keen mind and her shining academic record managed to salvage all her courses. It had been three months since what she liked to call her break down and while she had not forgotten what had happened (hadn't happened) she was able to stop thinking about it and letting it keep her from sleep and study. She had no way to explain the events except that even though all evidence pointed to the fact that they never happened she knew she had not imagined them. A man named Tom (who did not exist) had (not) raped her on two occasions in as many weeks. For a month afterward she tried to piece together how something could be so real and vivid in her mind when no evidence existed that it happened or indeed that the place where it happened the first time was in fact real.

Angel had not been a virgin by any standard prior to her first encounter with Tom and had in fact been taken by force before and had thought herself a survivor capable of withstanding any mental trauma. She had not been prepared for the mind bending experience of clearly remembering something that happened even though everything in the world said it had not. For a month she resigned herself to the fact that she had lost her mind, what else could you call it when you knew things to be real that were not supported by reality. She lost her job, she rarely went to classes, turned in a few assignments via the internet, and mostly stayed in her bedroom. Finally her academic adviser came to her home. Sitting down over some coffee (Angel had given up tea) her adviser explained that her professors were willing to except that she had undergone some severe stress but that she needed to buckle down and bring her course work back to standard. Angel decided that after all she had worked for to get this far it hardly seemed in her nature to let a little thing like insanity stop her from getting her degree. As she finished her last paper for Dr. Albigin she felt relieved that she was one term closer to her degree.

"You know I really wondered if you'd pull it off after what I put you through but you really are a trooper." Angel felt her spinal fluid turn to ice as the voice drifted over her shoulder. She didn't move, she didn't breath. Time stretched on around her and that hollow limbed falling sensation filled her body and waves of fear spread in a current across her synapses. "Come on Angel; say something helpless."

"Please go away Tom." She had meant to sound to firm and confident, which was how she had always felt before he had come into her life, sadly she had obeyed his command and sounded utterly helpless. The computer's screen saver cut on and the dark background revealed him clearly reflected standing over her shoulder. The looming predator in his midnight blue polyester suit and tropical blue shirt. She watched as his reflection placed a hand on her reflection's shoulder and felt the gentle pressure as he turned her chair around to face him. The smile was somehow doting but laced with cruelty. The hand not on her shoulder lifted her chin and raised her face to him. She watched as his deep dark eyes loomed ever closer until finally his lips pressed to hers and for the first time she felt the kiss of the man who had twice ravaged her. The kiss was long passionate and forceful but somehow comforting and fulfilling. As he pulled away Angel realized that she had in fact returned the kiss as naturally as she had with any previous lover. She took a deep breath keeping her eyes closed as they had been during the kiss. "You're driving me crazy."

"It's good you know who's in the driver's seat Angel but I'm gonna take you way past crazy before this ride is over." His hand stroked her cheek gently, "Look at me." Her eyes opened as though his words had spoken directly to the nerves in her eyelids.

"Just do it quickly, I have a paper to turn in tomorrow morning."

"Now see I thought we just covered who is in charge here." He smiled and his hand ran down her neck over her night shirt softly tracing her breasts before finding the elastic band of her pajama bottoms. "I do what I want Angel; you know that." His hand slipped inside and she parted her legs letting him have what he wanted since she knew he would anyway. "Good girl." His fingers worked slowly into her teasing at first then parting and probing her already dampening sex. "You need to realize how much I control you." She nodded and moaned feeling her muscles tightening around his fingers already. "It's not enough that I can take you when I want. It's not enough that I can make you enjoy what ever I do to you. Its not even enough that you accept me even though everything you see tells you I'm not real." Angel reached out and grabbed his shoulders as his fingers guided her body into the throws of a sudden orgasm.

"Oh Tom!" She wanted someone to slap her for calling out the beast's name but it had been so natural as he pleased her once more against her will.

"Yes Angel! I need you to realize that you will do whatever I want, whenever I want." He pulled his fingers out of her pajamas and raised them to her lips. She opened her mouth and sucked the fingers clean without hesitation. "So tomorrow you will go to Dr. Albigin and tell him your paper will be a day late." Her eyes widened at his demand but he pushed his fingers deeper into her mouth blocking off her ability to voice a protest. "When he tells you that you will be graded as late you will offer to blow him in exchange for his leniency." He pulled his fingers out of her mouth and stood up. Angel was now eye level with his crotch where the bulge of his erection could be seen pressing against the fly of his pants.

"Please Tom. I can't. I want to go on to be professor myself one day. I need more then grades; I need their respect. Don't make me do this."

"You're going to do it and he's going to agree and since I think he teaches one of the other courses you need to complete your major I wouldn't be surprised if he expects repeat occurrences after this." He was of course right and she knew it. She was expecting him to lower his zipper and make him give her a preview but he merely turned away and walked off whistling a classic rock tune she couldn't quite place. Angel printed her paper and then went to bed where she lay helplessly thinking about how to prepare herself to do what she now saw as Tom's third rape. He had raped her flesh and her mind but now it was her identity he sought to violate. Professor Horace Albigin was known through out the region for his work in linguistics he would be a factor in her career beyond school and if she became his plaything as an undergraduate she would be marked by the shame of it even if no one ever found out. She tried to imagine disobeying Tom but it brought with it intangible terror and that helpless falling sensation.

That night she dreamed that she had taken the paper out the print tray and Tom had burst through the door and proceeded to rubber band her paper around the shaft of a large dildo. He then shoved the dildo up her ass and proceeded to fuck her as brutally as he had under the interstate. He finally pulled out the dildo and rolled the paper and fanned the dirty pages out across her belly before cumming on the pages. She awoke after only a few hours rest and was horrified to find herself aroused so deeply that she had little choice to finish what the dream had clearly started. After pleasuring herself Angel took a long bath and tried to mentally prepare herself. She tried not to think of all the names she heard girls who fucked their teachers called but they came to mind anyway. She wondered if Dr. Albigin would keep it quiet; she heard rumors of girls who had sacked one professor for a favor and suddenly half of that department was in on the secret and wanting their piece. She dried and dressed herself in a pair of tight black pants and a dark green tank top topped with a black hoody. She saw no reason to complicate herself with underwear given what was in her near future.

The terror she felt as she walked through the campus was twice that she had felt walking towards the shadowy overpass. Though cold and gray her surroundings were familiar and should have been comforting but something about those she passed (even those she knew who waved and smiled) said they knew; they were in on the joke. Something about the familiar buildings being the setting of such a degrading act. She walked down the corridors and up the stairs and with an air of finality stopped in front of the large wooden door. She knocked twice.

"Come in." Dr. Albigin's voice came through the door and Angel turned the knob. "Ah Miss Violado, just by the skin of your teeth. " He chuckled and his many chins quivered. Horace Albigin was portly, bald, and almost three times her age. "Then again you've been cutting it close all term I must say."

"Still am Dr. Albigin. I had a computer error last night and am going to need another day to get my paper finalized and printed."

"Oh dear," she could almost read the glee hidden behind his stern gaze. Angel knew the professor loved the authority he held over his students the power to make them squirm as he held their futures out of reach and she was giving him that opportunity. No, she thought, Tom was giving him the opportunity. "I am afraid Wednesday was the last day to request and extension. I am afraid to be fair I have to grade your paper as late and with your spotty work early in the term I don't think I can give you a passing grade for this term."

"I need this course Dr Albigin and you know it." Angel locked on to his beady eyes and let the words fall out of her mouth, "I will seriously suck your dick if you give me an extension." Dr Albigin shamelessly smiled.

"Now that is the sort of enthusiasm you rarely hear anymore. " He stood which made little difference as he was not very tall. This pillar of academia shared none of Angel's reservations and had already extracted his pathetic organ before waddling around his desk. Angel unzipped her hoody shrugging it off into the chair and knelt in front of her chair. Even on her knees she had to lean down bumping her head against his fat stomach while he stuffed his flaccid and penis into her open mouth. She spent nearly ten minutes sucking the shaft and tonguing the head before it stiffened even sucking his sagging balls didn't seem to cause much of an change in the sad little member. Finally Angel guessed it had reached its full capacity (which was little bigger then a large man's thumb) as he took hold of her hair and began rocking his hips into her mouth. Normally she discouraged this but as she had no fear of gagging she allowed him to do whatever made him climax the fastest. It seemed the concept of a quick blow was not something a man of Horace's advanced age and poor circulation was capable of; after almost 20 minutes Angel's jaw was near frozen with pain and her scalp was sore from the professor's hair pulling. Finally Dr. Albigin moaned loudly and pulled out aiming his stunted phallus down at her exposed cleavage as he begin pumping out the long earned orgasm. Unlike his cock, the discharge of his semen was more then impressive. By the time he finished her neck and the tops of her breast were splattered thickly with heavy white cum. "I'll expect that paper first thing tomorrow morning along with a further show of gratitude." He said placing the softening thing back to her lips. She sucked the head clean of his bitter seed and let it drop limply from her mouth. Horace smiled at her reaching down and pulling dragging a stubby finger through the sperm on her chest and wiped it across her lips as he re-situated his pants with his other hand. "And tomorrow as I'll be considering your grade on that paper I expect you to show quite a bit of gratitude. I don't normally come in on Saturday's and as such I will have all the day to consider how you should be graded.

"Of course professor." The implication was clear; he wanted to fuck her and he wanted to fuck her all day. Angel got up wanting to leave as quickly as possible. She had only pulled the hoody over her shoulders when the knock came at the door.

"Come in." The malign man called out and she reflexive spun around as Jason Marcus, one of Dr. Albigin's grad student's, walked in and saw her standing there her breasts and shirt still damp with cum. Angel quickly zipped up and pushed by Jason as she heard the Professor say. "Oh good Jason, I'll need you here tomorrow it seems we have some more grading to do for final papers."

"Sure thing Dr. Albigin." Jason responded as Angel rushed down the corridor. The foul seed on her chest was soaking into her hoody and she wanted to get home quickly and bathe while having a cup of strong black coffee to cleanse her palette. Jason Marcus had embarassed her in front of his whole fraternity when they broke up. She had consented to one last roll with him but he had taken the opportunity to fuck her as hard as he could doggie style, take her anally for the first time (despite begging him to stop), cum on her back, and then push her out of his room naked and threw her clothes in the backyard from his window. She had gotten him back by telling a rival fraternity how much he loved to have his asshole fingered (sometimes requesting more then one digit) while being sucked off. It was all over between them after that except the cold stares on campus. Now Jason would have the opportunity to take the upper hand.

It was another restless night as she dreamed of Horace and Jason having her in the back of an RV while Tom drove. Her one glimpse out the window showed her a sign that read: NOW LEAVING CRAZY. NEXT STOP: OBLIVION.

Part Two: Final Insult

Angel's alarm went off around 0730 and she went and showered. Once the water went cold and she still didn't feel clean she got out and toweled off before putting on the clothes lain out on her bed. She had remembered pulling out another modest jeans and sweatshirt outfit but didn't hesitate to pull on her skimpiest thong, a white cropped baby t-shirt (without a bra which left her dark nipples clearly visible) red fishnets and garters, and a red and black pleated version of a cheerleader skirt with d-rings and leather straps hanging from it. She had ordered the skirt several weeks ago online but couldn't remember what had inspired the purchase it wasn't her sort of fashion. Now as she stood dressed in what was possibly the most unseasonable outfit ever, she knew why she had bought it. Looking at the mirror she felt cheap and whorish but at the same time sexy and excited. She hated that she was going to give herself to these men who disgusted her but the idea that she had no choice in the matter seemed to absolve her of the responsibility for what she was about to do and that was very liberating.

There was not a moment from her home to Dr. Albigen's door that she did not feel an eye on her. On the bus she sat in the back in the hopes of being less noticed which lead to her being groped by a group of thugs who got on two stops after her. When she stopped in the bathroom in the language arts building to fix her make-up she had seen the janitor watching her and she came out she heard him mutter "Looks like someone's gettin an A."

"What did you say?"

"I said its gonna be someday, last big cleaning before the break and all." He smiled gently and she almost believed until she saw his eyes tracing her curves, "someday indeed." Angel turned hastily and went upstairs.

"Come in." Her knuckles had barely touched the wooden door when Horace called out from the other side. As she entered both him and Jason smiled, both had worn jogging suits, most likely for ease and discretion. "Close the door Angel and lets see your paper." As soon as she closed the door she could hear the whisper of nylon against nylon as the teacher and the student began disrobing. She turned around with the folder and Horace pointed to a tray sitting on a bookshelf, "Put it there; we'll need the desk clear for your presentation." His pudgy pale body was quivering with delight as he gave this scantly clad beauty her orders. She put it in the tray and tried not to look at the two men. Where the teacher small and grotesque Jason was more like an engine built for sex; hard bodied, easily aroused, thick and textured. She knew from experience he could please and punish in equal measure and seemed to enjoy both.

"Jason here was telling me that when you were going out he taught you to deep throat by making you lie with your head hanging backwards over the side of the bed," the twisted scholar picked up digital camera from the shelf and pushed a button on it; the little red light to indicate it was recording video was now on, "I'd like to see that. Up on the desk now." Angel did as she was told hanging her head over the back the desk and trying not to think of the throat stretching gagging humiliation of her lessons in oral sex from the man now grinning down on her while he stroked his cock. Horace hovered off to the side fiddling with the camera as Jason lined his engorged member up with her mouth and slid it back and forth; going deeper as she sucked on him diligently until he pushed it to the back of her mouth and she had swallow deeply to let him pass into her throat. With her air cut off Angel could ignore the thrusting and the camera and the lewd commentary, but even as she coped with suffocation her mind could not escape the free falling excitement she felt or the shame it caused her. He pulled out and she coughed and gasped as strings of thick saliva stretched from his cock to her mouth then broke and slapped against her face. He pushed back into her mouth not as slowly this time she gagged slightly before she flexed her throat to allow him to pass. Dr. Albigen handed the Camera to Jason who held her throat with one hand and worked the camera with the other. Horace slipped his puny member into her and half squeeled. "Good lord she's as slick as a corporate lawyer! I do wish I had known how much of whore you were earlier on; I could have enjoyed this kind of treat for some time."

"You should have asked, " Jason had pulled out once more and while she wished to protest their claims for the record she was busy coughing and struggling to re-oxygenate before he cut off her airway with his dick yet again, "I could have told you that little Angel is half Cuban, half Irish and 100% whore." with the last word he slipped his head back over her lips and Horace pulled out then slowly worked it into her asshole. Though it didn't hurt like the times when Tom and Jason had sodomized her even Horace's tiny prick was a discomfort in her tight anus. The man held her legs up resting them on his shoulders as he savagely thrust into her calling her every degenerate name that she had ever heard. Suddenly the whole day seemed to stretch onward as considered if she could endure was happening.

"Shall we switch." the professor had slipped out and was slightly panting.

"Oh hell yeah! I didn't get enough of that ass the first time around." Angel braced herself for the pain and humiliation she was about to endure. It had been 3 years since Jason had sodomized her and was a pain she remembered clearly and she had never had man pull himself out of her asshole and then expect to be sucked off. She had never even considered that they would want her to put in her mouth what they had just taken out of her ass. Jason didn't bother with any preliminaries instead shoving himself to the hilt in her tight bowels and held it there. Angel winced and felt hot stinging tears run from her eyes down her cheeks. He then started grinding hard then pumping soon he was ramming his sizable organ into her guts with the same fervor that Horace had but this time the pain was indescribable as she opened her mouth to beg him to stop Horace pushed his puny bitter dick into her mouth. The professor just stood there operating the camera while Jason ravaged her anally with such vigor that Angel being pushed back and forth on his dick and sobbing moaning around it was enough to keep him stimulated.

12