Angel and the Writer Ch. 04

Story Info
Final: Angel learns the secret of the man in the blue suit.
1.8k words
4.35
13k
4
5

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 11/25/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Dream and the Dreamer

Angel sat down in the tub and sipped at the strangely flavored tea; tears trailing down the dried cum on her cheeks. She had been gang fucked by her professor, her ex-boyfriend, and a janitor and was more sore then she had imagined possible. That was not why she cried. She had likely just condemned herself to a life of academic slutdom in order to keep her video debut from going online. That was not why she cried. Jason, her ex, would likely be calling in a few days (if that long) to have her come perform for his silence. That was not why she cried. The violation she had endured and those to come paled in significance to the weight of the fact that she was currently in a place she knew did not exist.

Angel knew this because she had been there before. She had sought refuge from a kind soul only to be drugged and raped by him then left cum covered and sore on a train platform. She had gone back to confront him only to find the whole area completely different. She had then been lured by him to another location with the promise of answers. He again used her body for his gratification and left her confused and ashamed. The doctors at the hospital told her that her body showed no signs of the assault. They thought she was crazy and so did she. Time went by and Angel slowly recovered got back into her school work only to have him confront her in her own apartment demanding that she jeopardize her academic career and engage her professor, a foul pervert named Horace Albigen, sexually to excuse her late work. She could not refuse him and that day she had turned in the late paper and had been used like a trashy whore and sent home on a bus with dried semen flaking off her face. When she got off the bus he was waiting for her; Tom, the man in the blue suit. Behind him were the apartments that didn't exist and that was where she currently sat in a tub of warm water sipping what was surely tea laced with psychedelic mushrooms waiting for Tom to come back in and begin what was sure to be another night (weekend, week, month) of mind shattering sexual violations. She didn't care what he did to her anymore. Angel only wanted to know why she couldn't say no to him. She wanted to know why she did what he wanted without question. She had already accepted that his world was real and her world, where no proof of him seemed to exist, was not real. Now she wanted to know why.

As she sat in the tub awaiting answers Angel could hear the constant click-clack of Tom at his computer. He had claimed to be a writer but Angel knew better now. He was a monster, a demon, a predator, and he controlled her. She had read one of his stories, it had been the story of him raping her in the bedroom down the hall while her mind was warped by the mushroom tea he had given her. She didn't know if he was starting the story of what he had in store for her or putting the finishing touches on his draft of what had already happened to her that day; neither would have surprised Angel. She washed her face and her body paying special and delicate attention to her raw orifices. She didn't know what Tom had planned but Angel knew it was going to hurt like nothing she had ever felt before.

As Angel got of the tub and wrapped her naked body in the towel she felt taller and less steady and knew that it was just the initial onset of the drugs in the tea. Things seemed less whole less real and at the same time more so. She still could not understand her relationship to Tom or how he controlled her but now it didn't matter. Her pains were beginning to mount and muddle with the remembered orgasms that had been a product of the pain. Angel walked out of the bathroom to find Tom standing in the door with a pitcher of tea. She held out her cup to be refilled.

"Are you done writing?"

"No my Angel, if I were done writing you would be dead."

"So you're going to kill me?"

"Did I say that?"

"You said if you were done writing I would be dead."

"I did say that." Tom smiled and Angel drank more tea, forgetting that this tea did nothing to settle nerves. Tom slipped his fingers under the towel where she had tucked it in and pulled it away from her body. She let it fall with a sigh and drank from her tea cup. Angel happily let her mind detach from the world but as his hand connected with the skin of her breast she was immediately drawn to the reality of the contact. The world around her swam as though everything was painted with oil upon the ocean but his hand upon her breast the other sliding between her legs they were solid, as was Tom.

"Please Tom, explain it to me. I know you're real and the world I know is a lie but I need to know more I need to understand why I can't defy you." His finger pushed into her roughly and all the day's soreness evaporated in a pulse of desire. She felt as ripe and ready as if she hadn't been layed in a month or more. The surges of pain were all gone replaced the cruel caresses of his digit buried in her flesh. "How," Angel moaned as she reached out and clung to this man who controlled and abused her in a way no other had before. He pushed her hard against the wall and shoved a second finger inside her.

"Angel, why ask questions; why do you need to know more then that you belong to me?" He pumped his fingers in and out of her tight warm body. Even as the wall seemed to become gelatinous his fingers became more rigid.

"Please I can't go on living not knowing who I am or why I do these things. Oh god." his fingers hooked slightly caressing her most sensitive places.

"What if telling you meant you would cease to live for any other purpose but to serve my twisted whims? The only existence you would know is as the subject of my dark fantasies from the moment you discover what you are."

"What I am?" Angel tried to wrap her head around the idea as he pulled out his fingers and began undoing his pants. What was she. A repressed slut, a reluctant submissive, a confused young woman; any of those fit but none of them seemed to hold the answers. Her mind suddenly emerged from this fog as the head of his cock brushed her labia. "Please Tom, I don't understand." The bulb tip of his prick spreading her moisture along her ready passage as he teased her with what she hatefully desired.

"Right now," his voice was a growl he began forcing his organ into her tight body, "I don't need you to understand." Angel strained at the feeling of him spreading her body open and realized something horrifying and impossible. She was a virgin. She had fucked three men earlier that day and been deflowered in her youth but as she could feel her body stretching and tearing against him she knew that he was about to part a hymen that had long ago been destroyed.

"Tom please, not again!" It was over as soon she said it he had torn her as she had been torn apart so long ago and now there was nothing but the moaning and pumping. Her body was trembling with fear and confusion but her legs snaked around him regardless and he held her up by her ass slamming himself deeper and harder into her blood slicked passage. He braced her hard against the rippling wall and thrust quick forceful drives into her torn body while she sobbed on the brink of insanity and orgasm. "Please tell me, Tom. Pleaseeee." Her first orgasm took her as she begged he continued to rock her tender muscles through the next three until finally she felt his hot sperm fill her insides. He pulled out letting her slide down the wall sobbing to sit in a puddle of her juices and his. Finally she looked up at him. Tom was stepping out of his pants as she watched. "Tell me Tom... how did you make me a virgin again? Why do you control me? What are you? What am I? "

"Open." He stepped toward her his softening shaft dripping with blood, cum, and juices of her pleasure. She opened her mouth started sucking him the moment he spoke. "I am a writer, I told you this when we first met. I can make you do anything I want, be anything I want, and I can make you enjoy it all because I am a writer." His cock was stiffening in her mouth as he spoke. Angel was confused but excited; even though it didn't make sense she knew what he was telling her was the answer. His hands grabbed her hair pulling her mouth to engage him deeper. "Your world does not accept my existence for the same reason you cannot deny it. Which is the same reason you can't defy my will. Which is because I am a writer." His rigid flesh pushed into her throat gagging her and choking her as he groaned with excitement. "Yes... so good." He pulled her head back and forth her body and mind shivered with excitement as she could feel him ready to divulge the final secret. Her mouth worked furiously around him sure that he would share his truth when he shared his seed. She wanted it in her mouth and in her mind his truth and finally he twitched and pulled back from her throat spraying the first shots over her tongue then he continued to draw back his continued discharge splattering across her face. He panted, looking down at her, "I am a writer and you are a fictional character that I have created to fulfill my every sexual fantasy. Your world only exists to subject you to degradations that I wish you to endure. You will never age and your life will be nothing more then a series of depraved and violent sexual encounters to sate my lusts and all because I am the writer who made you."