Angel, Angel Burning Bright

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Slowly Bida massaged his thighs through his pants, pulling her mouth away from his skin she whispered hoarsely into the curve of his ear. "Samael my dearest why are you still wearing these?"

Her deft fingers moved to the button at the top of his pants before Samael caught both of her wrists in the palm of his big hand.

He wagged a finger in front of her, "No, my darling, not yet, I want to make sure you remember this for the rest of your life. " Firmly he pushed Bida flat on her back deep into her mattress.

"Put your hands above your head and don't move them." his voice was very compelling as she felt herself grab her wrists with the opposite hand. Samael ran a hand over her eyes and whispered in a deep rumbling voice.

"Close your eyes and trust me, Bida." Bida squeezed her eyes shut a smile playing on her lips. Samael surveyed the beauty laid out before him, before reaching down and ripping the rest of her nightgown off her body. Shivers ran down Bida's spine as the cool air touched every part of her body. Samael stared at her without touching for what felt like forever to Bida, before she felt a tiny burst of hot air over one of her puckered buds. She arced up searching for his warm mouth. Whimpering she twisted her body seeking contact with any part of her tormentor.

With a touch as light as a feather Samael traced the arch of her instep, then she felt a subtle caress on one of her pale globes. For a long time she felt light touches allover her body, before Samael lower his mouth and kissed right above her heated flower. Bida's gasp was music to his ears and spurred him on. One long graceful finger trace figure eights from one hip to the other carefully avoiding where Bida craved it the most. She raised her hips, desperately seeking some relief from this exquisite torture. Samael laughed a deep, velvety sound that resonated through the room.

"So impatient, little one?" he questioned, as he slowly ran his hand from her slender swan-like neck down the expanse of her ivory skin, barely grazing her sensitive buds before lightly brushing over her soft sprinkling of red down. Bida shivered and writhed under his hand.

"Please Samael? Please? ", Her voice was thick with desire, "I need you."

"In time my love, in time", he lowered his mouth and exhaled a hot blast of air over her flower. Samael held Bida's hips tightly as he gently kissed the top of her sweet petals. Bida gasped and tried to sit up, only to have Samael growl and hold her down. Tenderly he started to probe her heated glistening flower. Samael snaked his tongue over her sensitive petals eliciting throaty moans from Bida. He lapped softly at her while slowly letting his hands trail up her body to her sensitive buds. His fingers roughly twirled and pulled on her sensitive buds as he gently nibbled on her most sensitive part. Bida gasped and cried out his name as waves of pleasure wracked her petite frame. Her hands flew to the back of his head as she undulated under his ministrations. The more she moaned and moved the more Samael lapped and nibbled. Tangling her fingers in his thick hair, she screamed his name before going limp under him.

Samael licked hard twice more before raising his face from between her tender thighs. Samael dropped a trail of kisses up to her sweet relaxed face. Her full lips were barely parted as her breath came in uneven gasps. He gathered her in his arms and kissed her closed eyes. Samael felt her breath start to even out and saw her thick long lashes flutter against her cheeks.

"What just happened?" Bida asked a little breathlessly as she snuggled deep into his embrace.

Samael cupped her face and kissed her tenderly before giving her a dazzling smile. "That, my darling, was your first taste of pleasure."

It hurt. Why did it hurt so badly? Tears were streaming down Bida's cheeks, but they evaporated before they fell from her face. The heat was getting to be unbearable; her lips were cracking from the burning heat. They parted slightly as another tremor of pain wracked her petite frame, "Samael" she croaked. Again her body violently reacted to the pain that was burning in her lungs as she desperately sought fresh air, but inhaled embers. Her head hit the post behind her and she descended into darkness. Into her memories.

She threw her mother's journal across the room barely missing Samael.

"You rotten bastard. How dare you? How dare you? What gives you the right to decide what I should know?" Bida's voice was growing hoarse from having yelled at Samael for the last hour. Her rage was growing burning bright in her eyes as her house became destroyed. She had thrown everything she could get her hands on at Samael and so far he had managed to avoid every single thing, which only enraged her even more. Bida hissed through grated teeth, "Hold still damn you."

Samael shook his head, "Bida, you can't damn one who is eternally damned. What are you damning me for anyway?"

"You know perfectly well what I am damning you for." eerie calmness had replaced the rage," Did you think I was stupid? Did you think you would just keep me as your plaything? Did last night mean nothing to you? " Her body shook as she thought about the way he had touched her, how he had held her. In her mind she was reliving every caress, every kiss. "You actually made me care about you" her voice quivered, she laughed bitterly," Or at least you made me care about the man you were pretending to be." She had finally made herself say it.

Samael paled visibly at Bida's words, suddenly everything became clear for him. She had finally read her mother's journal and pieced together everything. Bida stared at his face as if she could read his thoughts. "That's right," her voice tight, low and venomous, "Fool me once and shame on you fool me twice shame on me. I should have known you weren't natural. You knew my name without me telling you, you took me dancing in some other realm, you made me forget whatever you wanted me to, I have gaps in my memories ever since you showed up here. You created the grain from my harvest, I bet you even burned down the inn just to get into my home, into my heart. I should have known, but fool I was besot with love for you or did you manipulate that too? What am I demon? Some offering for powers you gave my mother? Some sacrifice she made to your dark lord? Are you here to collect on her old debts?"

"Bida, you have it all wrong. Listen to me please? Bida, I love you, please give me chance" Samael quietly begged her.

She turned her back to him "Get out of my house and my life" was her only response. She heard him move and turned to see if he had really gone. Bida was staring at his chest. "I told you to get out!" she screamed hysterically as she pounded his chest with her small fists.

Samael caught both wrists in one hand and looked down at her, chocolate eyes pleading with her. "Please Bida, if you feel for me a fraction of what I feel for you please listen" hoarsely he begged Bida, eyes shining with... were those tears? Bida was taken aback; she hadn't expected this demon to be able to cry. Slowly she made the sign of the cross in front of her causing Samael to laugh, a sad sound without any mirth in it.

"So you haven't figured it all out have you? Your mother summoned me at your birth to watch over you and make sure you were safe because she had seen her own death in the stars the night you were born. You were neither payment for powers or an offering, she loved you more than life it self and wanted to be assured that you would not be harmed in this life. I am neither man nor demon. I am one of the bene Eholim, a Watcher, Grigori, and Son of God; there are many titles that Christianity has assigned to my kind. We were sent by God to watch over and guide humans from the dawn of time. We were made as neither human nor holiest angel; we were the tenth choir of heaven, until we fell from grace. We educated man in things that displeased God, writing, healing, geography, smithing, and we fell in love with humans and took wives for ourselves among the Daughters of Adam. God cast us out of heaven, though I know not why. He made us to be more like humans than angels, He told us to help the humans; He left us on Earth instead of having us in heaven beside him. He taught us to love and when we did He threw us out of His light." he was staring at Bida's face intently searching for some sign that she understood what he had said, for any inclination that she wished him to continue.

Desperate to not leave her, to have her open her heart to him once more he continued, "Bida, I loved you for a long time and it tore at my heart to see how you were treated simply because of who your mother was and how different you are, how incredibly special you are. The villagers loved your mother until she couldn't give them what they wanted. They grew greedy, as humans tend to do and wished your mother to create bountiful harvests and decimate the neighboring villages harvests that they might sell their grain and line their pockets with gold. Faracy was a good woman with a good heart and she refused them. For years they waited to exact their revenge, harboring the hatred in their hearts till it consumed them and they killed your mother in the woods when you were but a child of 12 summers. They told your father wolves had done it and he was heart broken, slowly he wasted away despite your every effort. Do you remember any of this Bida? Look deep in your heart and you will see I do not lie. How could I ever lie to the one I would die for? "

Confusion danced in emerald eyes slowly melting to terror. Scarlet lips quivered as heart-breaking words tumbled over them, " I tried to help him, I read everything mother had left, all of her books, I did everything they said to do. But. But it wasn't enough. I wasn't enough, I wasn't good enough. He died because I couldn't help him."

Samael tentatively reached out and stroked her hair while trying to soothe her. "It wasn't your fault, you did everything you could but nothing would have helped him. Without your mother he didn't want to live, he couldn't see how much he was hurting you so consumed with grief he was. "

Sobs shook Bida's tiny frame, tears streamed down smooth cheeks streaking the creamy perfection. Samael held her in his arms, petting her hair as she relived all the horror and anguish she had suppressed for so long. They sat there intertwined on the floor, Samael's hand stroking her soft hair. Slowly he rocked her, until she grew still. Sniffling Bida looked up at Samael, green eyes shining and flashing her tortured soul.

"Why didn't you tell me? Why didn't you come to me sooner? Why did you make me fall in love with you? Why, damnit, why?" anguish undisguised flooded her voice.

Samael kissed her forehead impulsively. Bida flew up and back in one fluid movement backing away and blinking at Samael, fear and anger intermingling in her eyes like a cornered rabbit's. Slowly approaching Bida like a scared wounded deer Samael made his way towards her.

Softly he began to try to calm her with his voice, "Bida, I love you, it's all right, I wasn't going to hurt you, I had to kiss you, you looked so lost and alone, I just wanted to comfort you. I won't hurt you. Please, Bida, believe me"

She blinked in disbelief as she listened to his rumbling velvety voice waver. 'Demons can't feel can they?' she thought full of doubt.

Tiredly Samael rubbed his temple and closed his eyes, "I told you I am not a demon, would you please quit calling me that?"

Bida's eyes doubled in surprise when he answered her question. Warily she sized him up, "What are you?"

Wearily Samael's rich brown eyes met viridian ones, "Bida, my heart, I have already explained to you what I am, though none of it matters because I live only for you. I love you, Bida, and if my presence disturbs you I will fade from your sight. I will watch you from afar and keep you safe as I always have. But I will never leave you. I am bound to you by your mother, but even more strongly by love. Just tell me what you want me to do; I live but to love you. I want to make you happy."

His voice tense and flooded with emotions laid bare in Bida's seashell ears. Her heart wrenched in her chest as she heard the raw emotion Samael's smooth voice was wrought with. Doubts started to swirl in her mind causing her to pause and wonder if Samael was sincere or a master thespian. Her doubts gnawed at her resolve to be rid of this demon. Shyly she glanced at Samael through veiled eyes and saw the pained expression on his handsome countance. She felt pangs of guilt for causing him such obvious pain and wondered anew if he really was a demon.

"Please," Samael's voice cracked with anguish, " I can't take you calling me a demon anymore. No one matters to me but you. I care not what others think of me, but please don't call me a demon again."

Bida's eyes flew up to meet Samael's shining ones. Tears filled his dark eyes shining like stars from the heavens; instinctively Bida reached out and caressed his cheek. Holding his cheek in her palm she felt the warmth of the man she loved, the roughness of the stubble scratched lightly against her soft skin. She closed her eyes and relished the contact with Samael. She could feel hot tears dropping on her hand leaving scalding trails that quickly chilled in the cool air. Slowly Bida opened her eyes and falteringly raised her gaze to Samael's gentle face. His sooty lashes rested on his cheek whilst a seemingly unstoppable flow of tears came from them, but his strong mouth curved into a bittersweet smile. Bida's heart was stricken with the thought that she had ever called this man a demon and her heart wrenched at the aspect of losing him.

"Whether this will damn me or not in God's eyes and bar me forever from rejoining my beloved mother and father in His eternal garden of Heaven, I love you. I love you so that nothing matters to me and surely I would die if I lost you as surely as a flower wilts when hidden from the sun and water. I only ask of you one small thing." She paused her glowing emerald eyes searching his face for any glimmer of his willingness to appease her one wish. Faintly she felt a light scratching against her palm as Samael softly nodded his head. So softly that it came as nothing more than a whisper she heard his voice give his assent. "Please, show me your true self? Show me what God made you to look like."

Slowly Samael stepped back and glanced at Bida tentatively as if afraid she would disappear before his very eyes. His eyes drifted shut as his chest rose with a deep breath. Samael lowered his head so that his long hair hid his face and he drew himself up to his full height. Carefully he crossed his arms across his now massive chest and Bida gasped as she saw wings sprout from his back and unfurl to their full glory. Samael raised his head but refused to open his eyes for fear of what he might see in Bida's. Sharply Bida breathed in before stepping forward to gently finger one black gilded feather.

"You are beautiful," she finally breathed. Samael blinked in disbelief as Bida touched his feathers again before shivering in delight as she traced his wing's base with a finger. Bida marveled at the softness of his feathers while fingering the edge of one.

She stepped back and let her eyes drink in this vision of masculine beauty in front of her. Samael closed his eyes again and saw himself through her eyes. He stood a full 7 feet tall, long and lean but muscular. His wings were folded behind his back but nevertheless brushed the ceiling. His feathers were gleaming ebony shining with the same gleam as his unbound hair that fell in long waves to his waist. The edges finely defined as if gilded with pure gold. They are imposing, those wings of his, but also intriguing and strangely they excite her. His head was lowered and hi face obscured by the inky flow of his hair. As Samael opened his eyes, he felt Bida tentatively cup his face in her palm. He stared back in to the emerald depths of her eyes and saw her love and acceptance shining like a beacon of light offering him the hope that things would be fine.

Samael gathered Bida's petite frame in his arms and pulled her to his chest before crushing her mouth with his. Bida gasped and shivered as Samael ruthlessly plunder her mouth with his tongue, probing every recess. Samael savored her ambrosial taste and the slight weight against his chest as he held her. Bida tangled her fingers in his jet hair and pulled his mouth harder against hers. Samael shifted her so that he was holding her against the length of him, kissing her roughly before lightly depositing her on her feet in front of him.

Bida's head was swimming as her breath came in ragged gasps. Jade eyes flashing passion hungrily devoured every inch of Samael's bronze skin whilst fine finger hands flew over every ripple and ridge of his sinewy muscles, Samael's burnt umber eyes narrowed in pleasure as he relished every second of her touch. Bida circled Samael like a wolf circling its prey.

Samael look very much like a satiated pussycat as Bida explored his shoulders and back, gently she traced the base of his inky wings where they joined his muscular back. As her finger deftly stroked the strong corded muscles she marveled at the shining soft feathers that made up his wings. Bida dropped quick light kisses between his wings, making him shiver uncontrollably. She fingered one of his stiff feathers and bit the nape of his neck hard claiming him as her own. Samael growled, whirled around, pulled flame red hair to the side revealing perfect porcelain skin. He wound her hair around his hand in a thick coil and tugged her head forward before biting her soft skin marring the smooth whiteness with an angry red welt.

Through gritted teeth he growled in her ear, " Now we belong to each other, just as you claimed me for yourself, I have claimed you as mine." Shivers rolled down Bida's spine, as she felt the rasp of his breath in her ear. "Now it hardly seems far that you retain all of your clothes whilst I am laid vulnerable unclothed before your hungry eyes." he whispered to her as he spun her around so she was facing him. In one swift movement he grabbed the front of her dress in either hand and tore it off her milky skin.

Slowly Samael's eyes drank in every curve and detail of Bida. She could feel his eyes traveling over her body as if they were his hands and she was amazed at her body's ever growing response to him. Brazenly she stared him in the eye before slowly pivoting on the ball of her tiny foot and turning around so he could see her ever asset. Bida sensed Samael reaching for her and nimbly escaped his touch. Verdant eyes sparkling with laughter Bida wagged a finger slowly at Samael.

"Who said you could touch? " she asked teasingly. Suddenly Samael closed the distance between them, capturing Bida's hands in the process and holding them above her head; he growled to her "Impudent wench! You are mine and I will touch you whenever I damn well want to."

Savagely he caught her mouth in a bruising kiss, nipping at her lips and her darting tongue, griping her wrists in one hand he grabbed her shimmering hair in the other and pulled it, tilting her head back to plunder her mouth. Bida felt as if she were on fire, desire filled her tiny frame from top to bottom. Finally Samael broke the kiss to whisper hoarsely, " And don't you ever forget it."

Samael bit her lush bottom lip, suckling on it like a kitten might it's mother. "Keep you hands above your head, Bida. " Samael commanded as he released her lip. His mouth trailed nips and kisses down her neck. Bida's breath was coming in shaky moans and whimpers as Samael's mouth worked it's magic on her tender flesh and her eyes closed as he started to kiss and suck on her earlobe. Shivering with pleasure as he kissed her neck she barely felt his strong hands skimming lightly over her body.

123456...8