Angel, Angel Burning Bright

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gingerly Samael spread her thighs with one hand while the other teased her tender rose-colored pebble that topped her creamy globe. A breathy cry escaped Bida's swollen lips as sharp jolts of pleasure raced through her body. Kissing slowly Samael traced a tantalizing trail down Bida's graceful neck to the curve of her shoulder before dropping butterfly light kisses between the valley of her chest and onto the pert creaminess of her bosom. His long fingers gently probed her nether petals brushing her most sensitive part in an artful carelessness, while his other hand roughly pulled and rolled her turgid pink flesh between his fingers. Gasping Bida snaked her hand down to cradle his head and tangled her fingers in his inky tresses, gently she tried to guide his warm mouth to the other aching pebble desperate for some relief from the throbbing he had awaken in her.

Samael disentangled Bida's delicate hand from his mane of jet and grabbed her wrist. Growling through clenched teeth, he stood and captured both wrists in one hand, "I thought I told you to keep your hands above your head."

Bida's eyes widen as Samael's eyes darkened to an unreadable storm of lust. In one swift movement Bida found herself staring up at Samael's darkly golden face framed by a cascade of raven hair and a flash of iridescent wings. A barely audible whimper escaped Bida as she gaze at this image of masculine beauty above her.

"I will have to teach you a lesson, insolent wench", Samael said with a mischievous smirk. His hand locked tight on Bida's small wrists as his kisses fell like raindrops, light and quick, over every inch of her body except where she longed for them the most. Wiggling under him, Bida tried desperately to get her body under his soft kisses. Crying out in frustration Bida writhed under his expert touch. Then as suddenly as he has started he ceased to touch her, except her wrist, which he held in a vise-like grip. Bida whipped her head around searching for her angelic assailant. Arching her back off the rough wooden floor she finally caught sight of Samael.

"You know, Bida, darling you do look so seductive and vulnerable," Samael purred in rumbling tones as he finger a long stiff feather, " You give me the most wicked ideas." Bida's eyes widened as she saw the wolfish look in Samael's dark eyes and lolling smile.

"Stay just like that," Samael whispered as he plucked the stiff dark feather he was fingering from his wing and moved around her to kneel in front of her. His hand was still tight on her wrist as he lightly ran the tip of the shining black feather over the graceful arc of Bida's stomach. Samael traced delicate designs over Bida's smooth creamy skin carefully avoiding the places she most wanted his touch. She felt warm breath wash over her lightly furred mound and she could feel her flower start to blossom and bloom in anticipation. Samael lightly tickled the inside of one soft thigh with the soft feather as he gently kissed the other. Bida's body shook as she moaned at the touch of his firm lips. A smile played on Samael's strong mouth as he leaned to breathe in her sweet perfume. Slowly he moved his hand from her wrists to the small of her back and held her firmly in place as he showered kisses on her sensitive inner thigh. So lightly she scarcely could feel it, Samael ran his stiff feather over her blooming flower. Bida's breath was coming in shaky gasps as the sensations flooded her senses. He dropped the feather, letting it float to the floor between her splayed knees. As he lowered his mouth to the wispy red hair that topped her petals, he let his hand drifted up her thighs over her stomach to rest lightly on her flushed chest. Slowly he traced circles around her sensitive pebble, as his tongue gently lapped at her nectar.

Bida cried out as the pleasure jolted through her like lightning and a delicate flush lightly colored her pale skin. Shakily she gasped for air as Samael started his true attack on her sensitive center. Slowly with steadily increasing pressure, his deft tongue parted her petals searching for the source of her intoxicating nectar. As he slipped her bud between his firm lips and swirled his tongue over it, he breathed deeply her heady perfume and it enflamed his lust even further. With renewed vigor he explored her flower, separating her petals and probing gently at her flowing nectar with one slender finger his other hand teased her ever-hardening pebble. Softly he twisted and tugged on her turgid pink pebble eliciting soft moans and whimpers while his tongue swirled over her center. He could feel Bida's flanks quivering against his cheeks, which only drove him to higher passions. As he lashed his tongue across her sensitive bud, he cruelly squeezed her rose pebble between his fingers. Bida's vision blurred and her throat went hoarse from calling his name and the wave of pleasure crested and left Bida stranded in a dark ocean of bliss.

Samael kissed her soft inner thighs and the top of her wispy mound before slowly making a trail of wet kisses up her stomach. He gathered her in his arms, kissing her closed eyes, flushed cheeks, and moist parted lips. Softly he deepened his kiss until she began to respond. Fiercely, Bida nipped and sucked at his tongue drawing him into a deeper, more passionate kiss. In a wild flurry her hands ran over all of his skin she could touch and tangled in his flowing mane. Breaking the kiss but for a moment, Bida roughly pushed Samael's chest forcing him back on his elbows. Ignoring the sounds of things being knocked down by his magnificent wings, Bida seized his mouth again as she sat on his stomach. Ruthlessly Bida tugged on Samael's wild cascade of curls, nipping his lips often with her tiny pearls of teeth drawing blood and savoring the taste of it. Straddling Samael's firm stomach, Bida teased the dark pebbles of his chest eliciting low moans from Samael's throat. Breaking their kiss, Bida nibbled and kissed Samael's strong shoulders, loving the way the light created the shadows in the valleys of the muscles, and stroking the great soft wings at their base. Sliding down Samael's stomach, Bida kissed from his shoulder to his firm chest and wrapped her legs around his narrow waist. Samael suddenly seized her by her mane of ruby hair pulling her head back as he attacked her mouth. With her head back and her throat exposed, Samael couldn't resist sinking his teeth into her tender flesh and bit her hard. He brought his warm mouth down to her rose pebble and flicked it roughly with his tongue while holding between it between his pearly teeth. Bida cried out his name and growled low in her throat as the sensation wracked her body. Samael released her wild crimson mane, suckling hard on her turgid bud, while one hand squeezed and kneaded her firm pale half moon. His other hand parted her moist petals as one finger slid back and forth probing her sensitive flower. Bida threw her head side to side as she moaned and shuddered. Samael's hands moved faster the more she moaned until both of them had reached a wild frenzied pace. Screaming hoarsely his name while her fingernail bit his smooth strong back leaving welted red half moon cuts, Bida collapsed against Samael's broad chest shuddering and gasping for breath.

Samael tilted her head up and back and claimed her swollen mouth in a tender kiss. Bida's luminous eyes stared at him through half closed lids as she let her hand drift down his chest and rest on his waist.

Shyly she caressed his hip and kissed his shoulder. As Bida slid down Samael's stomach towards his outstretched legs she felt his aching dew-tipped manhood brush the back of her thigh. Her fingers sought his nest of dark curls and the prize it held. Softly Bida rained a trail of kisses down his chest and stomach as she slid lower still. With her hands on either side of his hips, Bida nuzzled the thicket of mahogany curls, breathing in Samael's warm masculine slightly spicy scent, before she softly kissed either side of his dark bush. Samael shuddered at her light tentative touch and a low moan escaped his lips. So softly he scarcely could feel it Bida wrapped one tiny hand around his manhood, her fingers unable to touch her palm. She giggled softly as she held it feeling the heat and throbbing weight of it. Slowly she lowered her soft mouth to engulf the heated crown.

Her mouth felt like it was on fire. Everything felt like it was on fire the heat was searing her skin, charring her hair. She opened her eyes and stared into the wall of flames in front of her. Vaguely she could see shapes of the villagers through the fire, she could barely hear the whispers of the taunts they threw at her over the roaring din of fire and blood pounding in her ears. Panic seized her as she felt sweat sting the cuts over her body and the blood flowed freely. Surely one could not endure such wounds as the ones that had been inflicted on her in the name of God. Surely God didn't exist and allow such horrors to be perpetrated in his name. Wasn't He the God that abhorred blood offerings? Wasn't He the God whose only son taught a ministry based on love and kindness? But wasn't He also the God that condemned his only child to be tortured and to die as a common criminal on a cross, a slow and lingering death? Better not to think of God as she had already forsaken him for her love, her only love, and her heart. But wouldn't God understand and forgive her crime? Didn't God know in her heart, mind and soul Samael was her husband her mate? Did it really matter that he was an outcast of heaven? Questions swirled in her mind as the smoke swirled in her face. Pain tore through her thoughts shredding every fragile thread she was clinging to. "Samael" she tried to scream, but the soot and ash burned her tender throat robbing her of her voice. Tears streamed down her cheeks, turning to burning steam leaving red streaks down her already seared cheeks. The flames kissed her face and devoured the edge of her skirt as she lost her consciousness in her memories.

Samael tugged playfully at one tendril of her hair breaking her out of her silent reverie. "Bida, come on, we are going to be late!"

"Samael," Bida's voice wavered," I can't do this. I can't face the people in the church and how they stare at me so hard and cold. It is almost worse than when we go to the Market. I won't go Samael. I won't go to stand before their scrutiny and hypocrisy, you can't make me."

Bida's eyes pleaded with Samael to drop this foolishness about attending church. She never had been able to tolerate the pomp and circumstance of the ceremonies or the way the villagers presented such pious faces on Sunday but did as they pleased through the week. The new priest was the worst yet. The way he carried himself as if he himself were Jesus, taking such pride in the things he did and in his pretty voice as he led the hymns for the service, staring at the girls as they passed the small abbey lust clouding his eyes, it was a too much for Bida to think about.

"Samael, the true worship of God takes place in your heart, in your mind, in your spirit, no building ever created holds God. He is in everything; you of all people should know that. You who have seen him and known him, does the pageantry of the church please him? Is this what he wanted of his children? That we should build buildings and adorn them with pretty things and sing his praises loudly one day a week while ignoring him the rest of the week? Would He not rather us to observe Him and honor Him quietly among His creation and to love and honor each other? To take to heart His teachings? To worship Him in our every action? To praise Him in our thought, deeds, and heart?"

Samael looked pained as he shook his head and threw up his hands. "Honestly my love I do not know. Once I might have boasted of such knowledge and might have even believed it myself. But I do know that dangerous times are ahead, I can feel it And you mustn't give anyone any reason to question your faith in God and your obedience to their religion. We will go to church together and before the service we will tell this Father Veran that we are married so that he may write it in the province book and no one can question my living with you. Do not question my wisdom in this Bida. I only do it because I love you."

Swiftly he gathered her in his arms and covered her soft mouth in a kiss whilst he grabbed her wrist firmly in his massive palm and led her out of the house like a reluctant child. Slowly they made their way down the little path from their home to the dawn lit town. Bida gazed down into the water of the flowing Sorgue River appreciating the beauty of it when she realized that in Samael's reflection his strong wings lay folded against his shoulders and almost drug on the ground.

"Samael!", concern flooded her voice even as light flooded the streets and the church bells began to knell their morning call. "Your wings," she whispered" I can see them. We have to go home! Now before someone else sees them." Bida tugged on Samael's sleeve desperately trying to turn him back towards the house.

His laughter rang out in loud dulcet tones. "Darling, no one can see them but you and you are making quite a scene people talk about you enough as it is my pet. Now be a good girl and take my arm the church is just around that corner."

Bida stared down at the coarse blue fabric she wore and let Samael guide her through the streets with a gentle hand on her arm. After what seemed like forever, Samael's rumbling voice broke her silent reverie," Dearest we are here, hold your head up high and look humble as befits a woman, keep your eyes on either me or the stained glass windows or the statue of the Virgin Mary or the floor. Speak only when I nod to you to speak and contain that temper of yours."

Samael's eyes glittered with laughter as he looked into the smoldering green abyss of Bida's eyes. Bida clenched her jaw tightly and gritted her teeth," Fine, but if you think that this is in any way shape or form be a permanent change in the way we deal with each other you are dead wrong. "

Dragging her feet as slowly as she could Bida made steady progress towards the looming steeple of the church only because Samael kept a constant pressure on her arm and guided her. Her dread was so palpable that she shivered in the bright morning sun and Samael tightened his grip on her arm to steady her as her steps faltered. After what seemed an eternity in purgatory to Bida, she realized that they had stopped walking.

As Bida gazed up at the church she was struck by a profound sense of coldness and a pervading sense of doom. She stood on her tiptoe to tell Samael what she was feeling and to try one last time to persuade him to relinquish this foolish idea of attending the church and speaking to the priest. At that precise moment, though, Father Veran threw open the doors to the chapel and saw the two of them standing before him.

"Good morning! Are you to be attending services this beautiful morning? If you are I see you must truly be faithful to arrive after the first tolling of the bells, most people of this town drag their feet to the service and rush from it's end. " his smooth voice sounded like that of a snake oil salesman to Bida's ears, as she quickly let her eyes fall to the ground as she remembered Samael's admonishments.

"Truly, Good Father, we are faithful to God and His services and we wished to seek audience with you before you deliver your service today. You see, Father Veran, I have come to announce and ask you to duly record my marriage to my lovely bride Bida. I know it must seem most unusual to you that I did not announce the engagement of myself to her, but she was promised to me in marriage the very day she was born with her father's fine farm as a dowry. I would have come to claim her sooner but I was away on business in the far corners of the world and just received the news that her Da and Mama had passed away. This news was most distressing as I was a friend of Yonathan's as well as Faracy and knew now that my tender bride had been alone in this world and knew not what had become of her. " Samael held Bida's hand tightly as he poured forth this wonderfully fabricated story and stared at the priest with an intensity in his eyes that dared the priest to challenge him. Bida closed her eyes and marveled at the resonance in Samael's rich velvety voice and silently thanked him for holding her hand and giving her the strength to face all the people whom she despised for their hypocrisy. She could feel the strength flowing from Samael to her in a warm palpable ebb and flow against her palm. Bida's warm viridian eyes gazed adoringly at Samael's strong visage memorizing the way he looked for the hundredth time.

"Well, Good Sir, I have only a few more questions to ask you before I will validate your union in the province annuals. What proof do you have that this girl was promised to you? What proof do you have that you knew Yonathan and Faracy? Where did you go that you knew nothing of the tragic death of her family? Are you a good Catholic man and if she is a good catholic woman why has she not attended church in many years and why have you two been living together? " Father Veran's bland grey eyes sharpened and shone as he shot off the questions in rapid succession. As he spoke, Bida could feel his eyes heavily traveling her body and she moved closer to Samael tightening her grip on his hand.

Calmly Samael reached into his coat pocket and pulled out a thick bundle of papers. With a voice edged with steel Samael calmly stated, " Good Father I am sure you meant not to impugn my bride's honor or mine with your statements but nevertheless here is your proof. Here is correspondence between Yonathan and myself going years back before he met Faracy, and here are letters from Faracy after she met Yonathan and myself. Here is the letter that Yonathan sent me when they knew Faracy was pregnant and here is the letter after Bida was born asking me to come and see them. Here is the contract we drew up to turn ownership of the farm over to me once I had married Bida. Here is the invoice for the sale of my company, which imported silks from the orient for several of your Counts including the Counts of Toulouse to whom this fief belongs. I sold it only because I knew that my wife would not want me traveling the world in search of fine goods for sale and my first concern after my duties to God is my wife's happiness. If you think any of these letters are forgeries then you may seek an audience with the Counts of Toulouse and ask them to show you some of the wares that I personally have delivered to them. As for myself I am a devout catholic man and again you may ask the abbey at the Counts estate about the amount of goods I have tithed and donated to them and perhaps you should write to the Pope and inquire about the donations I have made to the Catholic Church. My bride is just as devout as I but has had neither the means to donate or tithe to the church or the strength to attend the services. She is of very delicate health and nerves and the loss of both her parents took a toll on her body and mind. She has been able to barely grow enough food to feed herself and the few beasts her parents left her and the work it took to grow that little bit made her even more gravely ill. Or perhaps you didn't notice her wane pallor? There has been no impropriety whilst I lived with her and the only reason I had to seek refuge in her home was because after this town's inn burned down I lost quite a bit and no one would let me stay in their homes until my bride was well enough to wed unless I paid them a great deal more than I could afford until my bank was contacted in and agreed to provide labor while the men of their homes did nothing. Besides that I could not go on to the next town and stay there because someone needed to attend to Bida until she got better. I have sleep either in front of the fireplace or out back in the small barn when the weather and her health permitted. I have nursed her back to health and worked the field for her since last summer so that she may rest and mend. Now that she is well again I wish to be wed at once so that no more talk of impropriety may be heard in any gossip."

123456...8