Angel, Angel Burning Bright

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As he left she could just hear him say to the guard. "You must beat her again. The devil still has his claws in her mind. Beat her hard so that Our Father may save her soul."

Trembling, Bida closed her eyes as she heard the door scrap shut against the stone floor and the guard's heavy footsteps echo through the silence that had enveloped her when Veran had left her.

Refusing to open her eyes, Bida could hear the sick grin in the guard's voice as he caressed the phallus Veran had dropped and cooed, " You uppity bitch, you thought you were too good for any of us. You will see. Veran said I was to beat you he didn't say I couldn't have a bit of fun with you first you stupid whore."

Pain ripped through Bida, searing her soul as the guard rammed the spiked monstrosity into her and entered her to sodomize her at the same moment. Tears flowed freely down her face as the guard continued to assault her tender body.

"You bitch, I want to hear you scream, beg me to stop. Nothing will make me stop till I have spent myself in you and you are begging me for mercy." He laughed behind her ear. "There is good news though you whore. We found that child of yours, Veran is retrieving him now, and we are cutting the greenwood for your fire. So soon you and your demon child will be reunited with that thing you laid with."

Screams tore through Bida's being at his sneering words. "Stop! Please, violate me beat me but leave my child be." her voice was choked and thick with pain.

Suddenly the guard shoved the phallus and himself into her harder and deeper than he had before and she felt his seed spill deep within her bowels.

As the guard pulled himself out of her he hit what little remained of the phallus as hard as he could so that it was completely in Bida. "You stupid whore, I wanted to enjoy myself. You made me finish to quick. You fucking whore." he roared in her ear as he hit her across her back with his forearm.

"I will teach you a lesson you stupid bitch in heat. I think you enjoyed that too much. So here." he snarled as he ripped the phallus out of her while twisting it. "Like that?" he whispered in a maniacal voice.

Suddenly Bida's ears were ringing. She quickly realized that the guard had started her beating. The blows continued to fall across the most grievously injured parts of her body. "Don't want to mar that pretty face of your bitch, Just in case I get to spend more time with you before you are roasted."

Croaking, Bida managed to find a voice. "Better to roast than have your filthy hands on me again."

Enraged, the guard hit her with a tightly balled fist across her eyes causing them to swell shut almost immediately. Suddenly Bida heard over the ringing in her ears the door swing open and Veran's distinct steps cross the room. Then she heard a sound that caused her blood to run like ice in her veins before boiling in rage. A weak infant's cry.

"You stupid lump!" Veran screamed shrilly, "What have you done to her?"

"I beat her as you told me to." The guard meekly squeaked to the priest.

"I told you to beat her! How is she supposed to see the infant be destroyed? Her eyes are swollen shut. And why is there human seed mixed in the blood flowing from her nether region? Did you touch Satan's bride? Answer me." Veran's voiced roared with a rage neither man had ever heard from him.

"I am sorry. Father. She seduced me, forced me to take her as is forbidden in the bible. Then after when she laughed at her trickery, I became enraged that Satan had corrupted me so easily and I lashed out at her, hoping to drive the devil from her." the guard's eyes never left the floor as he simpered nervously.

Sighing Veran crossed the room holding the infant.

"Bida, my one love," he murmured softly, "Would you like to hold your son one last time?"

Trembling, tears coursed down bruised cheeks as she nodded and felt her arms released from their bonds for the first time in weeks. Veran carefully handed the infant to her and watched as Bida bent blindly to kiss the child she held, before he reached over and slit the baby's throat in one quick movement.

Bida cried a primal anguished sound as she felt the hot liquid gush over her arms. Screaming hysterically, Bida clung to the infant in her arms before she felt Veran try to take the tiny body from her. Snarling and growling Bida snapped at Veran catching three of his fingers in her mouth and bit down snapping to bones and going clean through. Bida spat out the lumps of flesh and still snarling like a wild animal tried to bite the priest again. She felt the guard's rough hands grab at her shoulders and rip away her tiny burden.

"You stupid bitch', Veran screamed shrilly, "This is how you repay my kindness? Tomorrow you will burn!"

Bida barely felt the blow across the back of her head that made her thoughts flee.

Gasping for a breath she couldn't catch, Bida opened her eyes and saw strange shapes through the smoke. Flickering just beyond the smoke it seemed as if the crowd of people were fleeing from giant figures brandishing huge swords. She thought she could hear screams of terror from the people who moments before had been calling her whore. With great effort she focused her eyes as much as she could and was almost positive that she could see wings on the figures with swords.

For a moment joy filled her heart, as she thought these must be Samael's brothers her to avenge all of them. Then she saw the smoke shimmer and shift before her eyes and hands reach into the flames and towards her. Choking back cries of joy Bida knew in her heart that this person saving her was Samael before his face even came clear through the smoke that his huge wings were beating back.

"Samael, my love. I am sorry I doubted you, I am so sorry my love, but our son," Bida's voice dissolved into wild braying cries as Samael hushed her and undid her bonds.

"Darling our son is safe. Moros and the others were watching what happened and flew our son away to a secret place where no one but they could find. Remember the oath they took to protect him always? He is fine." His voice caressed Bida's battered spirit and made it soar with hope as Samael held out one hand towards her. "Come my darling. I am here for you now. Come with me. Moros will heal you and then we will go to our son. If we can get him away from Clara. "

Samael's face with a beatific smile warmed Bida's heart as she took his hand and stepped away from the post and bonds that had held her and over the smoldering branches towards her love.

1...345678