Angel-B

Story Info
Her first time with her Master.
1k words
3.81
15.7k
2
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I met my master at his choice of hotel room. I was waiting for him to knock on the door as I would immediately open the door then kneel before him wearing my collar and leash he left for me on the bed. The knock on the door came and I jumped cause I was so scared. I had changed my mind so many times in the past few minutes and had almost got dressed and ran out the door before the knock came. Now it was too late. I immediately got up went to the door, opened it, moved back a step so he could close it and knelt at his feet.

I handed my master the leash, I looked up into his eyes and he said nothing. I shakily reached for his shoes to take them off first. He pulled on the leash slightly and led me to a chair where he sat down, he presented his feet to me so I could finish my task of taking his shoes off. As I got his shoes and socks off I knew I was supposed to pay special attention to him and wasn't sure if I could do what I knew was expected of me.

I slowly rubbed ran my hands over his feet, all the while he looked at me not saying a word. I bent my head and began to slowly lick his feet. unexpectedly it wasn't as hard as I thought it was going to be.

My master stood up and pulled the leash, "Stand up angelB!" I immediately stood up and with shaking hands started taking his clothes off. I ran my hands over his lovely body, licking and kissing my way around his chest and nipples. He turned towards the bed, pointed at the massage oil I saw on the table and I knew I was to give my master more pleasure by giving him a massage and back rub. He laid down on the bed and I immediately picked up the oils, sat down next to my master and started rubbing the sweet smelling oil into his skin. I rubbed him all over paying special attention to his feet, back and ass cheeks. I knew that would feel good. When he turned over for me to rub his front, I looked down to see he was fully erect. He was starring at me and I became uncomfortable.

But I applied some of the oil to my hands and rubbed them into his chest. I knew I was supposed to look him in the eyes but it was hard with the intense stare I was getting from him. I hoped that it was ok to look at his body instead of his eyes while I massaged him. I worked my way down his body slowly, massaging his nipples, chest and belly. Finally getting to his cock. I timidly touched him, watching for any sign from him that he didn't like what I was doing, still he said nothing. His eyes closed as I slide my oiled hand down his shaft and up again, I could tell he liked what I was doing by the soft moans my touch was eliciting. All of the sudden my master sat up and tugged the leash at the same time. I was face to face with him, he smiled at me.

"Lay down on the bed, hands over your head, angelB!" I did as I was told.

He went to the table and pulled out 2 soft restraints. As he walked towards me, he smiled.

"Do you trust me, angelB?" I was torn between saying no and running out of the door and absently nodding my head affirmative.

I knew this was another test to see how willing I was going to be.

"I trust you master? I am yours."

That must have been the right thing to say because he let out the breathe I didn't know he was holding and stalked towards me a few more steps. He knelt by my head as he securely tied my hands above my head. He smiled as he looked down at me.

"You are 'Mine' now." I was getting scared thinking maybe I made a mistake. My master sensed that.

"There has to be trust between us, you should know I would never truly hurt you."

He made me feel better. He leaned down and suckled my nipples, soft at first then a little harder and stopped as I yelped.

"Tell me you want me to fuck you, angelB."

I starred at him, my tongue not working. He smacked my leg.

"Please master, fuck me. Fuck your angel bitch."

He rolled on a condom, got between my legs and in one swift motion, slide into me. I thought I would die from the pleasure.

After a couple of thrusts he stopped and sucked my nipples, then sat up and pinched them hard enough that I cried out. As I screamed he thrust into me again and again, until I was almost going to cum. My breathing was harder and I was trying not to move to much, but it did no good, he knew I was almost there.

"You don't have permission to orgasm yet, angelB!" He said as he smiled down at me. "If you orgasm with out permission there will be Hell to pay!"

I tried to think of other things so that I would not orgasm and was calming down. My Master smiled at me again and held up a small pink vibrator that he must have had right behind him. He turned it on, turned his attention back to me, holding it up.

"Please Master, do I have permission to orgasm?"

He just nodded his head no, as he slowly brought the buzzing vibrator closer to me. He began to fuck me faster, all the sudden the vibrator was on my clit.

"Ahhh, Master I can't stop it! I'm gonna cum. Please, Give me permission Master, Please!" I was begging thrashing my head from side to side.

"Yesss, angelB cumm for your Master." He whispered as he thrust into me harder. I came so hard and for so long, I thought the spasms would never end. My Masters breathing was harsher. A few more thrusts and he came.

Master Raphael looked down at me, bent his head, kissed me passionately. "I think you will make a good Sub, with more training."

I just smiled contentedly. He undid my hands and laid down next to me, I was still smiling as we fell asleep.