Angel: Bisexual Party

Story Info
Angel, Cordelia and Wesley have some fun.
1k words
3.86
22.5k
6
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TexWiller
TexWiller
9 Followers

Cordelia Chase walked quietly inside Angel Investigations. She walked until she came near Doyle's quarters. Alan Francis Doyle was a mystery to her. He was half human and half demon. His demonic half was known as the Brachen. The Brachen were fierce fighters and well-known shapeshifters. Doyle was the agent of the Powers That Be who helped Angel. Angel was the vampire with a soul who came to Los Angeles seeking redemption.

The good-guy vampire Angel was once known as the Scourge of Europe, back in his days as Angelus. Angel came to the small town of Sunnydale in California where he met Buffy Summers, the Slayer. The Slayer was the one woman in all the world born with the supernatural talent for tracking down and killing vampires. Angel and Buffy fell in love. Cordelia was friends with Buffy.

When high school ended, Cordelia went to Los Angeles and tried to become an actress. She found Angel there and they became friends. Now, she was helping him on his mission of redemption. Cordelia liked Angel but she also liked Doyle. This was the reason why she was spying on him right now. Cordelia snuck around and peered into the room. What she saw amazed her.

Angel was leaning against the wall, his eyes closed. He was getting serviced by a man. Doyle himself. Doyle was on his knees, sucking on Angel's cock. Doyle sucked his cock and licked his balls. Angel moaned in pleasure. Cordelia watched, shocked. She had always wondered about Angel. He was such a fine guy and yet, often, women left him cold. He didn't seem to like them all that much. Maybe he was bisexual. She had proof now. He was getting serviced by Doyle. Great, Doyle was either gay or bisexual himself. Cordelia couldn't believe it. She just watched as Doyle bent over on the bed and Angel came up behind him. Angel rubbed his cock against Doyle's butt and entered him with one firm thrust. Doyle moaned in pleasure. Angel held him by the hips and thrust into him, slamming his cock down that ass.

Cordelia watched as the two men went at it. The action was non-stop. She found herself oddly turned on by it. Angel was fucking Doyle's ass like he was drilling for gold. Doyle was screaming his head off as he got fucked. Angel slammed into him with energetic thrusts. Doyle jacked himself off as Angel fucked him. Angel and Doyle fucked for the better part of an hour and it ended with both men climaxing at the same time. It was awesome. Cordelia decided to get out of her hiding place as the two men lay on the bed, spent.

She wanted to get some. She hadn't had any sex in a long time. Angel clearly liked men but she knew that once he loved a girl named Buffy, maybe he wouldn't mind fucking a girl for a change. Maybe Doyle wouldn't mind some fish instead of the beef. If he was married and stayed married for a long time, he had to have some sexual attraction towards women. Bravely, Cordelia Chase stepped out of her hiding place.

"Can a girl get some of that?" she asked.

Angel and Doyle looked at her. They didn't seem surprised or embarassed.

"Ok." said Doyle. "If you want to get with us, we want both your holes." He looked at her. "Okay by you?"

Cordelia smiled, thrilled at the thought of two gorgeous men fucking her. "Sure." she said.

Angel stared at her. "Suck on this." he told her.

Cordelia knelt before him and obediently sucked his cock. She licked his balls and sucked on his dick. He slammed his cock down her throat. While sucking off Angel, Cordelia noticed Doyle coming up behind her. He caressed her sexy ass. "Nice." he told her.

Her mouth full of Angel's cock, Cordelia couldn't say anything. Doyle held her by the hips and entered her from behind with one firm thrust. Cordelia shook under the force of his thrusts. He slammed into her, hard and fast. Cordelia felt her hot pussy getting drilled by his hard cock and pushed back against him, driving him deeper inside her. He fucked her hard for a long time, then came inside her. At the same time, Angel came all over Cordelia's face and she drank all of his cum.

Angel positioned himself behind Cordelia. He caressed her smooth, sexy butt and then rubbed his cock against it. Cordelia purred and jiggled her sexy ass in anticipation. Meanwhile, underneath her, Doyle was thrusting into her pussy while firmly holding her by the hips. Angel rubbed his cock against Cordelia's pink little asshole, and pushed. Cordelia seemed to freeze when Angel's cock pushed into her asshole. He firmly grabbed her hips and thrust even further inside her.

Cordelia screamed as she experienced double penetration for the first time. The two men worked her up, slamming their hard cocks inside her holes and drilling into her sexy flesh. Cordelia was bouncing up and down on Doyle's cock while Angel thrust into her asshole. She felt like she was being torn in half but found the sensation overwhelmingly pleasurable. They went at it like this for quite some time before they exploded simultaneously inside her. They filled her pussy and asshole with their hot cum. Cordelia screamed as she climaxed.

They pulled out of her and she rolled on the bed for awhile before resting on her back. Her sexy body was covered with sweat. She looked at her lovers, the two gorgeous men who had brought her such pleasure. They were hot as hell. Great bodies. Great faces. Big Dicks. Sparkling personalities. Super powers. Those guys had it all. She told herself that it wouldn't be the last time they would all fuck each other's brains out like this. She never knew that such well-endowed men lived with her.

"Wanna go again?" she asked them. Cordelia looked at Angel and Doyle.

The vampire and the half-demon looked at each other and grinned. "Well, we're gonna need some lube." they said.

Cordelia grinned. "I know." She was gonna dazzle them with her insatiable sexual appetite. She had a feeling they were all gonna have so much fun together.

TexWiller
TexWiller
9 Followers