Angel Breaks Her Vows

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I noticed, but the night is early..."

Angel looked shocked.

"You don't understand I have already come...I only come once in a night."

Igwe laughed. It was a deep roaring laugh. Angela felt his cock twitch and jerk inside. She clamped it tight with her inner muscles alarmed at its movement inside her still oversensitive pussy.

"You don't...I can't...its just not right to 'do it' twice!"

Igwe grinned as he looked down into her flushed beautiful face.

Churchgoing women! He loved them! They were so much fun to turn out. He had almost forgotten this Englishwoman had a strong deep catholic faith. There was much talk among his friends that convent-educated girls made the best sluts. They had no proof of that, but they had read such theories in imported magazines.

"And is it 'right' to allow a man who is not your husband to fuck you?"

He enjoyed the way her face turned pink.

She sought to push him away, but he grasped her hands and pulled them high above her head. He braced himself between white thighs that were trying to push him away.

"No...not again."

He grinned and thrust slowly back in.

He watched her eyes roll, and she struggled against him.

He held her hands firmly above her head with his hands. He pushed apart those tanned golden thighs with his body and pressed deeper.

"Ooooooh!...Noooo!...please...its too much."

She was hot, wet, and now thoroughly lubricated.

His cock slid easily through the feebly resisting inner muscles.

He watched her head flop from side to side as he pulled back.

Her whimpering excited moan delighted him, and he thrust.

Her head jerked back and she yelped.

He grinned. This was so much fun, and even lubricated her pussy was still tight around his cock.

"Now honey, now we fuck..."

A deep moan seemed to rise up from deep within her as Igwe's long thick black cock throbbed, pulsed, thrust and slid inside her.

Angel struggled to remain conscious as the sensations overwhelmed her. It was too good, just too good to be real.

She was held pinned to the bed by the strength of the black man above and it seemed to release a deep suppressed emotion inside her.

He wanted and was going to take her again even when she had told him No!

She reached up and clasped him too her, her shapely tanned legs flexed, stretched, then wrapped around him.

"Oh God....Oh God...Oh God" Her exclamations matched his thrusts. Then his hand wrapped in her hair and jerked sharply on her hair. Pulling her head towards his Angel was surprised to see an angry look in his eyes"

"Forget your God when you are in my bed!"

Angel looked alarmed, but as the sensation of fucking receded she felt keenly the drop in sensations between her legs. Another fear engulfed her.

"You made a vow before your God when you married your husband!"

Angel stared at him, confused, perplexed, and horny.

"You left your God when you broke those vows and came to my bed!"

Angel swallowed, acutely conscious that he was right, even as her pussy muscles gripped and clasped his cock to squeeze pleasure from it.

"Or do you want me to stop?"

Panic flashed across the flushed features of the aroused woman beneath him. Then her hips humped and ground frantically against him.

"Please...don't stop now...oh please," her eyes were wide and full.

He grinned and crushed her lips with his own. His body seemed to move into overdrive above her as he crushed her softness with heavy thrusting drives, enjoying the excited, shuddering, warm rounded body beneath him.

The mating dance began again with renewed passionate participation on the part of Angel eager to enjoy her new heightened awareness.

She was stretched.

She was full to bursting with male cock.

Her womb felt penetrated by its length and she shivered at the thought of just how deep inside her this man's seed would erupt.

She clung to him, trying to keep pace with his hard exciting thrusts.

She felt overwhelmed with sensation.

Her eyes closed and she hung on as the magnificent black animal that was her lover pounded his passion and desire into her.

Lover!

The thought galvanised her with its reality.

She had a lover!

How wicked!

She felt an illicit thrill surge through her as she realised her life had passed into a new phase.

Not just a lover....a big cocked black man!

A big dominant black male had burst into her life and she wanted nothing more than to spread wide and receive his passion.

Thoughts evaporated as sensations radiated out from her loins extinguishing all rational thinking.

Igwe above her ground and thrust into hot wet tightness, he felt the beautiful white woman below him shiver and shake as he urgently thrust. This was not the time for caring considerate lovemaking.

This was the time for uncontrolled fucking!

He gripped those creamy white shoulders to hold her in position and thrust up into her firmly, delighting in the way she jerked and bucked when he went in deep.

He savoured those clasping muscles seeking to cling to his cock as he withdrew. Then the increasingly easy acceptance of his thrust as he surged back in.

She was trembling beneath him and he knew she would not be able to restrain herself much longer. He held back his own excitement. Determined to bring her to new uncharted peaks of excitement.

Then she seemed to jump in his arms and her legs flew high and wide as she wailed her orgasm.

"Oooooh....oh...oh...oh...God!"

He barely slowed his pace.

"No...enough....too much..."

He grinned as he barely slowed his urgent thrusts.

"Urgh!" Oh please no more...I can't take any more!"

Igwe grinned his delight, held her firm and continued his pounding.

She wriggled excitedly beneath as she tried to push him off, but he was determined that to teach her that sex with him was not a once a night affair as it seemed to be with her husband!

"Oooooh!.....Oooooh!.....Ooooogh!...stop...it's too intense!"

He swung his hips in slow thrusting circles as he pushed on and Angel's head fell back and she went into a paroxysm of spasm and jerks.

"Aaaaarrrrrrrgh."

Angel screamed her excitement.

Igwe relished her soft squirming curves and held her close, as he continued a determined systematic pumping between those exquisitely tanned golden thighs!

"Mercy! Mercy! It's too much!"

Igwe enjoyed the excitement of the woman beneath him. She would be coming back for more of this! When she did her would demand some 'extras' from her. Extras to test her resolve and strain her churchgoing ethics.

His hands reached down to firmly grip the well-rounded curves of her bottom. He could imagine how her eyes would widen and panic as he thrust eleven inches of thick black cock into the curvy bottom clasped in his hands!

He preferred to break in young and innocent white girls.

Virgins preferably!

Finding white virgins deep in the heart of Africa was wishful thinking! Though they did arrive now and then accompanying unsuspecting parents who had not realised how the African climate and culture eroded morals and that African men were so sexually aggressive and determined.

Those newly arrived fresh faced innocent teenagers walking down to explore the shops as though she was venturing into any other shopping precinct in England or America were so unprepared for African males...and so naive about their own burgeoning sexuality.

Angel went into fresh paroxysm below him, and her wails and descended into a whimpering protest as orgasm after orgasm rolled through her.

He grinned thrust and spurted, sending her into an even more prolonged bout of shivering and shaking. It was so easy to persuade these women to part their legs and accept the risk of impregnation in return for frantic lovemaking.

Angel was not a fresh faced teenager. But she was so sexually innocent.

Angel lay on her back. Her breasts rising and falling rapidly as she sought to gather her senses and recover her thoughts.

She had, she realised, just experienced the fabled multiple orgasm. She had never really believed it was possible!

Dismissed it as a myth!

It had been too intense! She had always pushed Mark away when sex got out of control.

Igwe was too strong and powerful for that. She had felt helpless beneath his thrusting and driving manhood. It had been so different.

She looked across the bed at him. Lying there calm and collected, while Angel tingled and throbbed. The excitement slowly receding.

"I suppose we can expect the honk of your husband's car shortly."

Angel looked at him, and he nodded across to a bedside clock. It was 9.30 am. The usual time her husband picked her up.

She smiled and looked up, startled to see herself in the forgotten mirror above the bed. She felt radiant, and the mirror reflected her glowing satisfied, if dishevelled state. She grinned a silly grin, then looked back at a bemused Igwe.

She rolled over on to her side, and enjoyed the way his eyes dropped to her full firm breasts. Married 19 years with 3 children and still she could arouse lust in a man. She grinned that silly uncontrolled grin.

Then her eyes dropped to his cock. Even now after he had pumped his seed twice into her it lay there across his stomach. It was thick and so long. Yucky with their combined juices.

She hesitated then reached across and took it in her hand.

She had never handled her husband's sticky her cock after sex, but Igwe's cock was so extra-ordinary!

She took it into her hand and enjoyed its throbbing warmth. Squeezing its thickness. She and her friends had talked of big cocks, and Angel had boasted of her husband's size. Igwe's cock was myth like. Enormously long, and she shivered her pleasure as it responded to her touch. Even now it was thickening and lengthening again!

She cuddled closer to Igwe, savouring his sweaty maleness. He was looking at her with a strange look in his eyes. She smiled her best sweetest smile. The one she normally reserved for her catholic priest after the Sunday sermon.

She leaned closer and nuzzled Igwe's cheek, using her own face to push his to one side. Then her tongue snaked out and she slowly licked the lobe of his ear.

She grinned at the spasm that seemed to wrack his cock in her soft white hand. The sudden jerking thickening as he became aroused again excited her.

She paused a moment, then slipped the tip of her tongue inside his ear, licking, twisting her tongue to match the curving inner ear.

She breathed hot breath in his ear, and squeezed his cock with her hand.

She pulled back a moment and looked down at him grinning.

"I told my husband to pick me up at 10.30 tonight," her voice softly whispered.

She watched the grin spread across Igwe's dark features.

Then she giggled like a girl as he rolled her over and climbed on top of her again. Her hand grasped his cock tightly as he rolled between her eagerly spread thighs and she excitedly guided it home.

She looked up as her entered her again, and grinned at the mirror above.

Igwe's magnificent black body seemed to roll and thrust, twist and turn. She looked at his buttocks in the mirror and watched them flex and relax as he thrust into her.

The grin on her face was out of control as she reached around him and clasped those black thrusting muscles. She looked in the mirror and watched her white hands grasp those hard black curves and pull him closer. She watched as she stretched her legs wide, delighting in the wicked sight of her long shapely white legs spread wide for the thrusting, rolling black body between them.

Then her eyes rolled back as the sight and feel of being fucked by this black animal began to overwhelm her yet again.

It was a long, incredibly long forty five minutes later that Igwe exploded inside.

Forty five glorious breathtaking minutes of pulsing sexual nirvana. Nothing in her experience of life had prepared for the relentless driving sexual lust of Igwe, and she loved it. Loved the experience, the sensations, the power of his body and the stamina and male force he exerted in taking her.

She was confused, if sated.

The blast of a car horn shattered her relaxed musings. Her husband was here!

She jumped to her feet reflexively grabbing her clothes. She rushed and fumbled as she sought to dress herself.

Igwe lay back, grinning at her panicked rush to dress, enjoying her discomfiture. She looked at him apologetically, then flushed to think she was apologising to her lover. Then grinned at the thought that she did indeed have a lover!

"Wait!" Igwe's command halted her as she headed for the bedroom door.

She looked back at him lying at his ease, naked on his bed. His black body seemed to have an oily sheen from the mixed sweat of their passion. Her eyes were drawn as though by a magnet to his incredible cock.

"Lick me clean before you go." His eyes nodded down to his cock, with unmistakable intent.

Angel face transformed to a look of horror and distaste.

"Yuck! That's perverted!"

Then she turned and left, the sound of Igwe's deep laugh reverberating in her ears as she fled.