Angel Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,141 Followers

Many years earlier, on a night when he was drunk in London, he had indulged in sexual intercourse with a transsexual prostitute. She had been rather homely and lacked real breasts, but the sex had still been extremely hot and enjoyable, better than any of his other youthful escapades with women. Her ass had been very tight but she had used plenty of lubrication, and it had squeezed his cock perfectly, better than any pussy ever had, when they fucked in her loft.

Besides the great time he had, what had stayed on his mind were the kinkiness of the experience and the appearance of the prostitute. She was the only T-girl he had ever met, at least that he knew of, and he had expected Angel to resemble her. The surprise when she wasn't even close to doing so had been an extremely pleasant one, and some interesting possibilities began to occur to him. Like his brother, George was an honorable and religious man, who was happily and securely married, but he couldn't help the erotic thoughts that crept into his mind every day when he saw the young beauty.

Interesting possibilities were raised in Angel's mind too, as she came to the bank five days a week to work closely with the man she thought of as being Mr. Right. She quickly became aware that he was married, and she didn't expect him to change that for her, but was willing to settle for what she could get. Meanwhile, Angel spent as much time around him as possible, smiled, and otherwise put on a cheery appearance, and continued with her ongoing feminization. That meant always looking her prettiest, and dressing in ways that would accentuate her femaleness, such as short skirts and dresses and sheer blouses.

It also meant that the lust that George Parker felt for her increased steadily. Angel was almost always around him, and she seemed to get sexier and more beautiful every day. That was not just his imagination. As she had hoped and expected, her breasts were still growing and, six months after she started to work at the bank, the padding was no longer needed in her bra so she removed it. The other parts of her body that differentiated her from the boy she used to be were still filling out too, which meant her skirts and dresses were slowly getting tighter. Angel was aware of this, and knew she would have to replace them, and had started to do so, but she wanted to get as much wear as she could out of the older garments.

After almost eight months of constantly looking at his beautiful new assistant, George developed an obsession for her. He didn't know if Angel was flirting with him or not. Her actions didn't seem subtle enough to be flirting, but she was the friendliest young woman he had ever known. Even though he loved his wife, he wanted to fuck the sexy T-girl. He finally admitted that fact to himself, although he would never dare admit it to anybody else. The question of how and when occurred to him, and he didn't have the answers, but he did buy condoms and a plastic bottle of Aqualube so he would be ready if he ever did get the chance to fuck her. They were kept securely locked in the private drawer of his desk, buried under some personal papers.

Besides being prepared in that regard, he wanted to learn everything he could about T-girls, concentrating on their sexual habits and desires. From an online site dedicated to their sexuality, he learned what they were supposed to like, both doing to men and having done to them. He learned that what he would have called her ass or anus and her cock, a sexually active T-girl would call her pussy and her clit. This was important information, if his lust were to ever be assuaged, and George made a special point of remembering it. Like most men, he liked to receive as much pleasure as he could from sex, while giving as much to his partner, so he needed know what to say and do if and when the opportunity with Angel should ever arise.

One day it did arise. After dragging herself in to work sick all week, Deborah was unable to make it to the office on Friday, which was the one day she most should have been there. The last day of the week was also the busiest, because of employee time sheets, and George and his assistants sometimes had to work overtime even when they were all there. Once he knew there would only be the two of them to do the work, George informed Angel of the need for her to stay late that evening. Smiling at him, thereby making herself even more desirable, she agreed to work overtime. The additional money would be nice but, even nicer, would be the chance to spend the evening alone with the man she idolized. Angel called her parents to tell them she would arrive home later than usual that night.

George worked faster than he normally did during the day, making sure that as many as possible of the time sheets were completed. With Deborah not there, he would be alone with Angel that evening, and he wanted to get as much of the actual work done as he could. That would be the night, he resolved, that he would try to seduce his lovely assistant, and the less time they had to spend on work, the more time they would have for what he really wanted to do. They would be working in the room that was usually shared by Angel and Deborah. This was where they always worked when staying late, because it was larger and had two desks and a table available. The room also had some chairs and an imitation leather sofa, which was where applicants sat while waiting to be called for interviews. George wanted to put the sofa to another use that evening.

At five o'clock, he walked into the room where Angel was hard at work. She smiled at him. "Hello Mr. Parker. I hope we can get through all this tonight."

"I hope so too, Angel."

He was carrying a large filing basket that seemed to be full of documents. Actually, in the bottom of the basket were the lubricant and the condoms he had bought earlier. George slipped them into the top drawer in Deborah's desk, where he would be able to retrieve them later. He fervently hoped they would be put to use that evening, and he started working toward that goal immediately.

"Why don't you call me 'George'? It seems silly to be so formal while there are just the two of us here." He took off his coat and tie and hung them on the coat rack next to Angel's green blazer. He knew she was wearing a matching skirt, and hoped it would soon be hanging there also.

"Okay, er, George."

Angel was rather surprised when George took some of the documents from the filing basket and placed them into her "In" basket. There was much less work than there had appeared to be. It would mean less overtime pay than she had been expecting and less time alone with the man of her dreams. She bent her head over the papers and began working, raising her head occasionally to look at George's handsome head, bent studiously over his share of the time sheets. He glanced at her a few times too, admiring her long blonde hair and sweet face with its delicate features, but their eyes never met.

The time sheets were important, and involved multiple verifications, but they were not very complicated and the work went quickly. After just over an hour, Angel finished the last of her share and looked over at her boss. He was leaning back in his chair, looking at her and, this time, their eyes did meet.

"Well, that didn't take very long," she commented. Angel felt a bit sad that their time together was about to end.

"No, it didn't." George was eager to get started on what he considered the most important part of the evening. He was apprehensive, but determined to give it a try, because he didn't expect to ever get a better chance.

Angel stood up, came around to the front of her desk and bent over slightly to straighten the things on it, as she did every night before leaving. George knew her habit, and this was what he had been waiting for. After nervously checking the desk drawer to look at the condoms and Aqualube for reassurance, he stepped quickly over behind her and gently placed the palms of his hands on her lovely shoulders. Angel was pleasantly surprised at this familiarity, and did nothing to discourage it. Instead, she straightened up and leaned back against his hands.

George had thought of this moment for a long time, and was still exercising caution. If Angel had brushed his hands away, or told him to stop, his actions could have been passed off as no more than a friendly gesture. Emboldened when she did neither, he began to gently massage her shoulders and was elated when she expressed her enjoyment of what he was doing.

"Mmmmm, that feels good," Angel murmured.

It felt wonderful to her, both the massage and, mostly, because it was George's hands, so kind and gentle, that were doing it for her. She rolled her shoulders, helping him, because she hoped he would keep going. He did exactly what she wanted, slowly moving his hands lower on her back and continuing his caresses, using circular motions, with his thumbs kneading between her shoulder blades. Hoping to encourage him to go much further, Angel raised her arms and backed up snugly against him, while continuing to murmur her appreciation of what he was doing.

George was extremely encouraged, and Angel felt his hands continue their slow and pleasant journey, down her sides and around toward her front, pulling her blouse from her skirt along the way. What George was doing felt so good to her, and was already so fulfilling of her erotic dreams that she wriggled her back and her curvaceous ass against him, like a kitten being petted, and the soft noises she made deep in her throat resembled the sounds of that same kitten purring.

Until then, George's hands had stayed on the outside of Angel's blouse but, once they reached the buttons in the front, she could feel his fingers fumbling with them, until the bottom one was opened. She was suddenly confident that she was on the threshold of losing her virginity, and didn't want the glorious event to be delayed any more than she could help. Angel started on her own top button, and continued down until her more deft hands met George's, just as he finished the second one from the bottom. She dropped her arms to her sides, letting the blouse fall open, and he pulled it from her shoulders and all the way off, dropping it onto the top of her desk.

George's hands returned to Angel's body, caressing her sides and belly, while he marveled at how soft and warm and smooth her skin was, and how the flesh underneath it was so firm. He reached forward and up, trying to squeeze the fingers of both hands under her bra. Years ago, when he had done the same thing to the other T-girl, his fingers had become buried in foam rubber, and he would have been sorely disappointed if the same thing had happened that evening.

It didn't. "Just a minute," Angel whispered, as she reached up behind her back to unhook her bra, pulled it off and set it on top of her blouse.

George's hands were filled with the most wonderful breasts he had ever fondled. Although not large, they were perfectly shaped, curving softly out from her body, and down and back up, to be topped by nipples which were almost erect already, and became rigid under his fingers. As he hefted the delightful breasts, he could feel their warmth and vibrancy, and their fullness in his hands. George wanted to remove the rest of Angel's clothing and get his cock into her as quickly as possible, but he was willing to wait until she was ready for that. He didn't want to delay too long, though, because he could feel his erection trying to rip a hole through his trousers.

Angel could feel it too, pressing against her buttock, and it gave her a sense of pride that she had brought a man like George to such a state. He seemed to enjoy playing with her breasts, even though she had been worried they might be too small. She liked it too, the way his hands were fondling her, and Angel could feel herself getting aroused by them, and by the pressure of his stiff cock. Her own erection, much smaller than his, was also pushing against her skirt, but she wanted to conceal this vestige of her boyhood from George for as long as she could.

"What I need more than anything right now is to kiss your beautiful lips," George told her in a voice much huskier than she had ever heard it. His hands dropped to her hips, and he seemed to be trying to turn her to face him.

Angel did what she thought he wanted, and felt George's hands and arms slipping around her waist and pulling her against him. She responded by reaching up to wrap her arms around his neck while he bent down to press his lips against hers. Never before had she been kissed like this, and she was surprised to feel his tongue against her lips, as if trying to gain entrance. She permitted it, and was amazed at the erotic sensations that shot through her as his tongue slid into her mouth. Angel reacted by licking its underside with the tip of her own.

She wondered if George's chest was as hairy as she had imagined it, and pulled his shirt free of his pants and started unbuttoning it. Her fingers were more nimble than his had been, and she quickly finished. They broke off the kiss, and George shucked off his shirt and tossed it onto the floor. Glad to see she had been right, Angel kissed the mass of dark curls that had been exposed, loving the sensation of them against her nose and lips. "There is a place," she told herself, "that will feel even better against his chest, and proved it to herself by rubbing her nipples against the place she had just been kissing.

They kissed again, and this time, Angel was the aggressor, thrusting her tongue between George's lips. With their mouths locked together, she felt him start to back up, pulling her with him, and she scuffed off her shoes and followed his lead, until the edge of the sofa was against the backs of his legs. Still kissing, George's fingers fumbled with the button on Angel's skirt. She pushed his hand away, finished with the button and unzipped her skirt, letting it fall to the floor. Once again they broke off their kiss as she bent down to pick it up and toss onto the arm of the sofa. She was wearing only her stockings and sheer, aqua panties, while he was fully dressed, except for his shirt.

That was something she intended to change immediately. George was leaning with the backs of his legs pressed against the edge of the sofa. Angel pushed lightly on his chest, intended as a request that he sit, and he took her suggestion. She quickly knelt between his legs, trying to keep her erection out of his sight, and reached forward to take hold of his belt buckle. After opening that, Angel unfastened and unzipped George's trousers, slipped her fingers into the waistband, and started to pull them down. He raised himself from the sofa and Angel pulled them around his ass and down to his ankles. Before continuing, she removed his shoes and socks and, when his feet were bare, pulled his trousers all the way off and tossed them in the direction of his shirt.

The only thing George was wearing was his boxer shorts, and his cock was sticking straight up through the fly. Angel had been practicing one of the things she expected men would want and expect from a T-girl like her. She had sucked on cooked sausages, and had learned to take one quite deeply into her mouth, but what she was looking at was bigger than anything she had used for practice. Before trying to get it into her mouth, she unsnapped the waistband of the briefs and, with George helping by raising himself from the sofa, pulled them off and added them to the pile of clothing.

As he scooted toward her on the sofa, Angel leaned on his thighs and raised her head above George's waiting cock. She lowered her face until her lips contacted it, and kissed the tip gently. The hard, velvety surface felt better than the sausages ever had, and it felt even better to her tongue as she licked all around it, and under the ridge. So far, the new experience was an extremely enjoyable one for her, especially hearing George's murmurs of pleasure. She was proud to be bringing so much happiness to such a sweet and handsome man.

Angel lowered her head slightly more, and felt a new and different thrill as the head of his erect cock, followed by almost an inch of hard shaft, squeezed between her lips. Once again, her tongue brought pleasure to George and her, as she licked the slit at the end of his cock. She felt his thigh muscles tense up, and heard his breath drawn in suddenly between his teeth. She hoped he wouldn't ejaculate into her mouth, because she thought of this as just preliminary fun. The main thing would be when he deflowered her by fucking her bum, and she hoped to be able to take his whole cock without too much discomfort. Other T-girls did it all the time for their men and Angel, though a bit apprehensive when she saw its size, was confident she was woman enough to do what they did.

Still moving slowly, Angel lowered her face farther until she felt the tip of George's cock touch against the back of her mouth. She didn't want to take it any deeper, at least not this first time. More than anything else, she wanted to avoid choking or gagging as she had once done from thrusting a sausage firmly against that same place. Briefly, she kept his cock where it was, reveling in the feel of the firm roundness as it spread her lips and filled her mouth, and in the skin that was pulled so tightly around its hardness. Her tongue continued to caress the bottom and the sides of his shaft, as far along it as she could reach. Although she tried, she was unable to curl it around to lick the top.

Angel raised her face until she felt the ridge around the head of George's cock against the inside of her lips. She paused there a few seconds and lowered her head again, squeezing with her lips, until the tip pressed once more against the back of her mouth, where she stayed for a few seconds. Once more, she raised her head, but this time, she took his cock out of her mouth and smiled, looking up at George with her pretty, blue eyes, while she held it her fingers.

"That was wonderful, Angel. I've never felt anything so good." It may or may not have been flattery, but Angel took it at face value.

"I'm glad you liked it. I did too, but right now, I'd like to go further."

She hoped he would know what she meant. Regardless of the extremely intimate things they had already done, Angel was too shy to tell George she wanted to fuck. She also hoped that, in the future, when the opportunity arose, she would be able to suck him off. His cock filling her mouth the way it had was one of the high points of Angel's life, and she wanted to do it as often as possible, but to bring him to a climax next time.

He did understand, at least the first part. "I want to go further too, all the way. Lie down on the sofa here. I've been wanting to do this for a long time, ever since we met, and I've got some things we'll need to use." George started toward the desk drawer where the Aqualube and condoms had been stashed, but he stopped on his way, picked up Angel's skirt from the sofa, and hung it on the coat rack next to her blazer.

When he returned, Angel was lying face down on the sofa, still wearing her knickers, but having removed her stockings. While admiring her truly gorgeous ass in the tight, sheer garment, George rolled a condom onto his cock, which was still wet from her mouth. With that done, he slipped his fingers into the waistband and started to pull them off. Angel quickly slid her own hands down the front, so she could cover her erection and hold it out of the way while her knickers were being removed. Especially with George, she wanted to emphasize her femininity as much as possible, and she felt there could be nothing less feminine on a woman than a stiff cock. Once she was completely naked, with the last garment draped over a sofa arm, Angel held her erection in her hand and lay on top of it so, once the fucking started, she would be able to stroke herself until she reached her climax.

Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,141 Followers