Angel Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With a sudden, quick movement, he slammed his cock into her. Angel screamed in shock at the suddenness of it, the sudden heat the filled her previously unfilled pussy. Gasping, she felt him reach up to grab her forearms and hold them down on to the desk. She knew he was teaching her another lesson. She had begun to think of what she would do to him, all the ways to drive him crazy. He must have sensed that somehow, and his sudden quick thrust into her juicy pussy was his way of reminding her that he was the one in control. She knew she was free to do anything she wanted, but only so long as he allowed it. Holding her arms at her sides, she felt his body tense slightly and he slowly withdrew his cock. She could feel it as his penis slid past the walls of her pussy. She flexed her pelvic muscles to squeeze his cock as tightly as she could. It was an apology of sorts, a way of letting him know that she didn't want him to leave, that she would grip his cock with all her strength for as long as she could.

She held him that way, with the tip of his penis just inside her. Her juices were flowing out of her now. She could almost feel a river of her juice dripping down her asshole and butt. Her thighs her damp with her sweat and juice. He moved the tip of his penis slightly up in the entrance to her pussy, pressing against the ring of her vagina. She squeezed harder around the head of his cock causing him to groan. Slowly, he slid a tiny bit deeper and the walls of her pussy could grip him enough now to draw him in deeper. Angel repeatedly relaxed and then contracted her pussy, drawing him a little deeper each time. She would hold him as tight as she could for fifteen or twenty seconds, relax, and then tighten again. She could feel the bulbous head of his cock fully inside her, his penis about 4 centimeters inside. It might have been her imagination, but she thought she could feel his heartbeat through his cock and the veins on his penis throbbing with blood. Her juices were pouring out of her, coating her thighs and ass, his balls and the desk. Many minutes passed until she took him all the way down into her pussy. She could feel the hair around his cock entwined with her own damp pubic hair. Her pussy was filled now, and she could feel him when he'd make his cock throb inside her. She was moaning constantly now, and the smell of her pussy was overwhelming. Even though he was completely buried inside her now, she still tried to push it a little farther, squeeze a little harder and get a little deeper.

She hiked her elbows up so she could lift her body to see better. She saw herself impaled by his cock, and looked at their pubic hair which now appeared as a continuous strip between them. From her new position, she could the flow of her pussy juices pouring out of her even faster. She looked up his body, over his stomach, up his chest and to his face and eyes. He was watching her expression and knew that she belonged to him totally, that she loved being his, and that when he would tell her to do something she would do it without hesitation. He watched her face as he slowly started to pull out of her. She could hardly breathe, and his slow withdrawal caused her to exhale loudly, almost sigh, and there was disappointment in her eyes that he was not completely inside her anymore.

Again, he withdrew so that the crown of his cock was just inside her pussy. He pushed forward just as slowly as last time, and she again squeezed to draw him as deep as she could. Faster now, she repeatedly squeezed and released his cock. She gasped again when he hit bottom. She could feel her orgasm building inside her from the very spot her the head of his cock was pushing against back of her pussy. She squeezed again, and felt the little wave rising. She squeezed as hard as she could, making him gasp out loud, and it got stronger still. She relaxed and squeezed again and again, each time her orgasm building slowly. Her hands dug into his waist not as she held herself off the desk, squeezing and relaxing. Her orgasm was close now, like a wave about to break any second, until finally it crashed through her entire body, spreading from her his cock touched the deepest part of her pussy. She felt a pulsing wave of energy shoot across her chest, and out to fingers and toes, as her juices flooded out her now. Sweaty, gasping for air, she fell back to the desk.

He could feel her orgasm subsiding, little pulses still vibrating from her pussy walls. His cock and testicles were flooded with her juices. He withdrew from her gaping pussy and climbed astride her on the desk. He hitched up until his cock was right above her face and, reaching down, he began to rub his cock over mouth and cheeks, lips, eyes, and chin. He was using his dick to paint her with her own juices, and she would slide her tongue out to taste as much of her pussy as she could. It was intoxicating, like a drug which she could not get enough of. Covered in her juices, she could feel the heat of his cock on her face, and the tightness in his balls on her chin. He smelled of man sweat and sex. She licked his balls, to get more of her juices off, but was too late, as he had started to climb off the desk again. He positioned himself in front of her again, his cock once again at the entrance to her sweetened hole. He pushed into her cunt, quicker than before, and she knew he would not last long now. She was exhausted from her orgasm and was still feeling the aftershocks, but she tried to squeeze him as tightly as she could anyway. Faster and faster he thrust into her, and she lay there moaning with barely the energy to move. Her pussy was open now, and slid into her without resistance. Pounding into her now as fast he could, she was being fucked harder than she ever imagined possible. Her sensitive cunt was aching, but she enjoyed that pain, as he continued to hammer into her. She wanted it this way, to be fucked as hard as possible, like a common whore used for his pleasure. With that thought, impossibly, she shattered into another orgasm sending her mind reeling and almost blacking out. She felt like she was blown apart, and her body left to drift along in the wind.

Just as she was coming back to reality and she became aware that he was still driving his cock hard into her, he pulled out of her and once again climbed on top of her. He barely had time to get his cock into position above her face before he exploded on her, jets of his cum splashing on her closed mouth and cheeks. One jet shot her in the eye and forehead, and she could feel the warm stick fluid run down her face, into her hair and her neck. She could feel it thick upon her lips, and she enjoyed feeling every drop slide across her face. After another a moment, she felt the tip of his deflating cock brushing across her lips, smearing his come and still more of her pussy juice across her face. His cock was pushing at her lips insistently, and she slowly opened her mouth the give the head a long slow suck. She started to clean him up, using her tongue and fingers to lick up all his come and her own juices of her face and his cock. She took as much of him into her mouth as possible, and pressed up on his cock with her tongue. She was rewarded with a final drop of his come in the back her throat. She held him in her mouth like that for a minute more before he climbed off of her.

She was thrilled when he leaned over her and kissed her full on the mouth, not caring about the taste of semen or pussy. His tongue danced with hers, and he cleaned her face up, and then her neck. He slid his tongue down her breasts, taking her nipples and sucking them. He continued down, over her below, and to the damp hair between her legs. He gave a last long slow lick up her pussy, causing her to jump when he touched her clit. He picked her panties up of the floor, and slid them on, and then looked for her jeans. He dressed her, but didn't allow her to clean up any further. He would send her home this way, with the smell of sex still on her, and dried cum in her hair. Both dressed now, they gathered their things and left. They walked out together, and went their separate ways. They'd see each other again next week. Angel didn't know what would happen then, but she couldn't wait to find out. Already, the place between her legs was beginning to grow warm again, her breathing deepened, and her face became flush.

12