Angel Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,143 Followers

"Yes, thank you, Lionel. I would. It would be a bit of a chore carrying these bags and trying to use my key at the same time."

Angel and Lionel rode together on the passenger lift and they each carried one of the bags to her door. He stood in the hall and, after depositing the one she was carrying onto the kitchen table, Angel took the other sack from him.

"Thank you, Lionel. You're sweet." Before closing the door, angel gave the friendly fellow an affectionate squeeze on his arm, and was surprised at how muscular he was.

The flat was a bit dusty, which bothered Angel because she liked things to be neat and tidy. She changed into older clothing and, using some of the things she had just bought, she spent the rest of the afternoon putting things to rights. When she was finished, her new home met her high standards, and it was time for supper, consisting of ground beef and noodles and a salad. When she finished, Angel washed the few dishes she had just used and thought about the day.

She had accomplished quite a lot, she thought, getting to know the neighborhood a bit, making friends with Lionel, cleaning, and stocking some of the shelves in her kitchen. It was still early in the evening, too early for sleeping, and Angel thought again about the neighborhood pub where she had eaten lunch. She was not a heavy drinker, but the people in the place had seemed quite cordial. She wondered if the same group, or others like them, would be there.

"Why not go and find out," she asked herself. Unable to think of a reason and not wanting to anyhow, she showered to wash off the grime of her housecleaning, changed her clothes, combed her hair, and applied a dab of fresh lipstick.

Smiling and confident, Angel walked the short distance to the pub. Her smile broadened when she reached it, and saw the lights and heard the rock music that cascaded through the open door. She entered, and was pleased to see a good group of young men and women, including some unattached men. A few couples were dancing; some patrons were quietly drinking and talking and one couple was even making out in a dark booth.

"This looks like a fun place," Angel told herself, and headed for the bar to order a white wine spritzer, the mildest drink they served.

When the bartender brought her drink, he told her "This is from Michael, the gentleman with the blue jacket," and pointed in the direction of three men near the end of the bar.

The indicated man, a burly chap with short brown hair, smiled and waved. Angel, appreciating his generosity and friendliness, smiled and waved back. Immediately, Michael left the group and came to her side, carrying his pint of beer.

"Hi, I'm Mike. I don't think I've ever seen you here before. You're so beautiful, I sure would remember it if I had."

"Thanks, Mike. And thanks for the drink. My name is Angel, and I was here for lunch today, but that was the first time. It looks like a nice, friendly place." She took a sip of her wine spritzer.

"Oh, it is, Angel. And I'm the friendliest one here. Would you like another drink?"

"Not yet, Silly. I've just started this one." Angel took another sip and smiled at Mike around the rim of the glass. He certainly seemed nice and good-natured, and he wasn't bad looking either.

"Okay. Would you like to dance, then."

"Yes, that sounds like fun." He held her hand while they walked a few steps to a clear space in the area where there were two other couples dancing.

Angel was an excellent dancer, so much so that people often told her that she should go on stage. That was one of the things that had fed her ambition to become a professional entertainer. She enjoyed the music, and let herself go, smiling joyfully, and swinging her hips and breasts enthusiastically, in a way she hadn't done in a long while. When the song ended, she and Mike returned to their drinks, where he stood closer to her, and placed his hand on the small of her back, in an affectionate, almost possessive gesture. Angel felt strongly attracted by his forthright manner and sturdy appearance, and he was obviously interested in her, so she thought she had better tell him about herself.

"Mike, you seem like a really sweet guy. But I think you should know. I'm a T-girl."

He smiled at her confidence. "A T-girl? Does that mean you're a terrific girl? 'Coz, you're that, alright."

"Thank you. No, it means I'm a transsexual."

"A transsexual? Wait a minute. Are you saying you were once a man but you changed yourself into a girl?'

"Sort of. From a boy to a girl, actually."

"You're a faggot! A God damned lousy faggot! Get out of here. Your kind ain't wanted here. But if you ever tell anybody how you tricked me, I'll break your fucking neck. You hear? Now get out of here, and don't come back!" His voice was low and controlled, but there was no way to miss the venom in it, and Angel realized his threat was very real.

Mike turned away from her to return to his friends, frantically trying to think up a plausible excuse to explain why he was leaving such a beautiful and sexy bird, when things had seemed to be going so well with her. Under no circumstances would he ever tell them or anybody else he had been fooled by a faggot, and tricked into buying it a drink and dancing with it.

"But I'm not! I'm a woman," Angel protested, without avail, to his retreating back. The evening was ruined, and the pub was probably ruined for her too. Quickly, she turned and walked out the door and returned to her flat, where she sat, crying and asking herself what was wrong with the men she had tried to meet.

"I am a girl – a woman. Why can't they see that?" Angel knew she was a woman. She felt like a woman, and she looked like a woman, and if guys like Mike – and Brian - were too stupid to see that, it was too bad. She would not give up, though. Although resolved, she didn't stop crying that night until she finally fell asleep.

It was fairly late when Angel awoke the next morning and, as she lay in bed, she did have some doubts about her own femaleness. The reaction to her forthrightness by Mike the previous night, preceded by that of Brian the day before still bothered her. The insults she had suffered from her classmates, male and female, had bothered her too, but they had been provincial children who couldn't be expected to know any better. Brian and Mike were city men, who should have been, comparatively at least, men of the world, and their unequivocal rejections, combined with threats of violence, were another matter. George Parker, bad as his behavior was later, had at least accepted her as a woman, and treated her as one. For that matter, so had his brother, William, although that may have just been his professionalism.

Thinking about those two men, especially George, brought something else to the front of her mind. She was horny, even hornier than she had been while sitting in the limousine with Brian. The sex had been great that one time, and she wanted more of it, but it looked as if it might be a forlorn hope. She could easily masturbate her clit, and had done so since that night. Her pussy, however, yearned to be filled the way George's cock had filled it. Angel was aware she could get a dildo and use it, but it wouldn't be at all the same thing. Once her pussy had experienced a real cock with a real man driving it in and out, poking herself with a rubber thing would never be satisfying.

"Well, whatever I do about it, it won't do me any good to lie around and mope," she told herself, and slid out of bed to head for the bathroom.

After showering, getting dressed, and making her bed, Angel sat in her kitchen to eat her breakfast of toast and marmalade with coffee and fruit. She had decided she would need to replace most of her wardrobe, because she was outgrowing her clothing. The dress she had chosen to put on that day was too tight, especially around her breasts and hips, because the female hormones she had to keep taking were causing her to continue growing in those places. Even her lingerie, although the fabric felt good against her skin, was all becoming small for her, or she was becoming big for it. Either way, it would almost all need to be replaced. She had saved most of her money ever since starting to work at the bank eight months earlier, and could easily afford to do so, even restocking her closet with new skirts and blouses and dresses. She still had a few days before starting work at her new job, and that day would be a good time to get started.

As she thought about a shopping spree, which would also have been comforting, Angel heard a vacuum cleaner operating in the hallway outside her door. She wondered if Lionel was the one using it, and that started another chain of thought in her mind. He was about the same age as George Parker, besides being quite good sized and muscular, the way George was. He wasn't particularly handsome, but he did have a pleasant face, with regular features, and seemed like a nice guy. He would have no way of knowing she was a T-girl, and Angel wondered how he would react if she told him. That started her wondering about him as a sex partner, and if he would be willing and what he would be like. After a few seconds of thinking about it, her curiosity changed to interest, and then the desire that had been building over the last two weeks came to the fore.

"Only one way to find out," she told herself.

Angel opened the door and looked out. It was Lionel and, even as she looked at his back, she noted his solid, muscular look. He stopped at the end of the hallway, turned off the vacuum cleaner, unplugged it, and started back in her direction, rolling the cord onto the handle as he walked.

"Good morning, Lionel," Angel greeted him, with her friendliest smile.

"Good morning, Angel."

"Could you come in here for a minute? I've got something I want to ask you."

"Sure thing. Let me finish this, though." Lionel rolled up the rest of the cord, pushed the vacuum cleaner against the wall and walked through the door Angel was holding for him.

"What can I do for you," he asked when he was standing in her kitchen, and Angel had closed and locked the door.

"Lionel, do you think I'm pretty?"

"I think you're beautiful. Probably the best looking woman I know."

"What if I told you I'm not really a woman?"

"I wouldn't believe you. And, I would wonder why you would say such a thing."

"Well, I'm a T-girl."

"Ah, I see. Well, whether you were born a girl or made yourself into one later, it's all the same. You're a woman if you consider yourself to be one. One of my nieces has a good friend who's a T-girl, and she's one of the nicest and prettiest girls I know."

"Did you ever have sex with her? The niece's friend, I mean."

"Oh, no. She's young enough to be my daughter."

"Well, so am I. Would you ever have sex with me?" Angel could hardly believe she had said such a thing. Although embarrassed, she wouldn't have taken it back, even if she could have.

"Well, er...ah..." Lionel shuffled his feet in consternation. From the first time he saw Angel, he had fantasized about sex with her, but he didn't quite know how to answer her.

Although almost as embarrassed, Angel's sexual needs and desires, which were growing stronger by the second, drove her forward. They were already standing near one another in the tiny kitchen, but she moved even closer, almost pressing her body against his, and put one hand on his shoulder. With the other, she held Lionel's wrist, and raised his arm to rest his hand on her right breast. Almost reflexively, he gently squeezed her there. Angel was shocked at her own boldness, but she had already gone too far to back out. Lionel certainly didn't seem to be objecting anyhow.

In fact, when she moved her left side in closer, his other hand went to that breast and fondled her there too. He was quite surprised to find her soft and apparently 100% natural. His niece's friend wasn't the only other T-girl of his acquaintance, but both she and the other one, the friend he had sex with a few years ago, had breasts that were mostly silicone. Angel's were real, and felt as good in his hands as they looked under her tight dress. On her tiptoes, she was almost as tall as he was and, when he saw her lips approaching his face, he leaned forward to meet them.

On their first kiss, as well as their second, their mouths were soft but they kept them closed. On the third, Lionel opened his mouth and thrust his tongue forward, meeting her lips, which quickly opened and granted him entrance. Once inside her mouth, he felt the tip of her tongue licking the underside of his. Although Angel's breasts were wonderful in his hands, he was positive the rest of her body would feel just as good, or better. He proved it to himself by wrapping his arms around her and running his hands in a long, slow caress down her back, encircling the succulent cheeks of her ass and ending with his hands on her hips, pulling her against himself. Their mouths remained pressed together while his hands explored her gorgeous body.

Angel broke off the kiss and leaned back against Lionel's hands to smile at him. "Come here," she whispered, taking hold of his shirt sleeve and leading him into her bed-sitting room. She was glad she had made her bed that morning, not wanting to appear slovenly. It didn't stay made very long, though, because she pulled the blankets and top sheet off, leaving just the bottom sheet and two pillows. Angel had hopes of squirting at least one load of semen, and she wanted the wash-up afterwards to be as simple as possible.

Standing beside her bed, Angel unbuttoned Lionel's green shirt that had his name embroidered over the breast pocket. She was delighted at the sight of the curly mat of dark hair on his chest, and at the way it tickled the backs of her hands. As he stripped off the shirt and tossed it onto the floor, she turned her back to him and reached up to unhook the neckline of her dress. Taking the very unsubtle hint, Lionel unzipped it down to her waist and, after she turned back to face him, she pulled her arms out of the sleeves and let the dress fall to her waist.

Placing her hands on her hips, she pushed the garment down to the floor, stepped out of it and kicked it aside. The dress was one of the things she was going to replace anyhow, so Angel didn't care much about it. With it gone, she was wearing nothing but her stockings and lacy, blue French knickers with a matching bra.

Realizing how Lionel's fingers had fumbled with her zipper, and probably would not be equal to the intricacies of her bra clasp, Angel reached one hand up behind her back and deftly unhooked it. Her other hand held the cups in place and she decided to put on a little show, rather than simply removing it. Although still not as large as she would have liked, she knew her breasts were attractive, and she liked having them appreciated. Thrusting them out, she simultaneously pulled the bra away and tossed it onto the bed.

Lionel's response was gratifying to her, and she knew it was completely sincere. Murmuring his appreciation, he cupped one breast in either hand and bent down to lick her nipples. It was a new experience for her, and the touch of his soft, wet tongue sent pleasure churning through her body. Her nipples had already been semi-hard when she removed her bra, but his very intimate caresses caused them to quickly become fully erect, and what his tongue was doing caused a similar result with Angel's clit.

"Mmmmm, Lionel, that feels really good." She wondered if having their breasts licked was something that normally happened to T-girls when they made love, and certainly hoped it would be, at least to her.

"You have beautiful breasts, Angel, and I want to kiss and lick them some more. Why don't you lie down?"

Angel took his suggestion, but she kept her hands covering the bulge in her knickers caused by her stiffening clit. Lionel didn't seem to notice her growing erection and, after taking off his shoes and socks, he lay on his side next to her. Leaning over Angel, he cupped her breasts in his hands again, and kissed either of them several times before his tongue resumed licking her nipples. The touch of his lips and his tongue sent more shivers through Angel's body, and she could feel that her clit had become fully erect in response.

Lionel raised his head from her breasts and smiled, and Angel took that as a suggestion that she should reciprocate. To her, that meant just one thing, and she sat up, hands still covering her pubic area, and slid off the bed to kneel on the floor so she could start doing it. Lionel followed her part of the way, to sit on the edge of the bed facing her. He would be unable to see her crotch while she was kneeling, so Angel reached out with both hands to unfasten Lionel's belt, unbutton his pants and unzip the fly. When she put her fingers inside the waistband, preparing to remove them, he raised himself off the bed enough for her to pull them around his hips and ass. After working them around his knees, Angel pulled Lionel's pants the rest of the way off and dropped them onto the floor.

He was still wearing Y-fronts, and Angel could see a bulge in them much bigger than that in her own knickers. She smiled at the sight and slipped her fingers inside the elastic band of the shorts. He raised himself again, and moved forward, eager for what he was sure the young beauty was about to start doing to his cock. Carefully, she worked the stretchy fabric around his erection until it popped loose, and she continued by pulling the garment down and off and tossing it on top of his pants. His cock was fully erect, and its size and firmness, bigger than George Parker's had been and just as hard, merited a happy smile from Angel. She avidly anticipated how much fun it would give her, first in her mouth and then in her pussy.

Lionel was sitting on the edge of the bed, so Angel moved closer, until she was kneeling between his knees. Leaning an elbow on one muscular thigh, and holding his cock in the fingers of the other hand, she leaned forward to fondle the head with her tongue, feeling the shaft become even harder in her hand. She continued licking the velvety tip, recalling how good it had felt to her tongue the only other time she had done it. This cock felt every bit as good as the other one had, and Angel lowered her face enough to take the head of it into her mouth and lick under the ridge and along the slit in the end. Lionel moaned in pleasure, and leaned back to enjoy how it felt, and to enjoy the sight of his erect shaft sliding into the T-girl's pretty face.

As she had been the other time, Angel was careful about how far she took it into her mouth. After less than four inches, she felt the tip against the back of her throat, and she stopped at that point. One of the two least erotic things she could imagine happening to her at a time like that would be gagging or choking on a man's cock, and she wanted to take no chances of that happening. Angel had heard of "deep throating" a cock, and hoped to learn how some day but, until then, she would have to be careful, and settle for just taking them in as far as she safely could.

Angel licked the hard cylinder in her mouth as far as her tongue could reach. She loved everything about having Lionel's nice, hard cock there, from the way it spread open her lips with its thickness to the way the smooth, tight skin felt on her tongue. She even enjoyed knowing how she was giving him so much pleasure, as evidenced by his sighs and moans. As much fun as it was, however, the needs of her pussy were more urgent just then, and she would only suck it briefly. She had no doubt that Lionel would enjoy fucking her just as much as what she was doing then. After a few more strokes, she stopped, took his cock out of her mouth, licked it a few times, and held it in front of her face as she smiled at him around it.

Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,143 Followers