Angel Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That doesn't seem like a very dreadful punishment to me."

"Are you insane? I didn't want to! I hate your fucking guts! You disgraced me completely! I couldn't help it! You make me powerless! I couldn't stop it from happening!"

"You didn't try. Admit to that, at least."

"Fine! Fine then! I didn't fight it! I confess to that too! Are you satisfied? Have you humiliated me enough now?"

"No, not quite. I want my full five minutes. This naked body of yours—this ass—you're just too damn hot. Not to mention the sound of you screaming. Watching your cute little feet kick. I'm afraid I'm gonna have to punish you a whole lot more. You better brace yourself. Maybe if you're lucky you'll end up getting off on it again. You love this shit, deep down. Face it. Here we go."

"Wait, wait! Please! Oh God. Mercy! Have mercy!"

"Why should I?"

"Because ... because ..."

"'Cause why? Spit it out, bitch."

"Do something else! Finish the punishment a different way. No more spanking! What if I ... I could ... Like ... I'll ... I'll suck your cock! I'll suck you off!"

"Hell if you will. You'll bite it off at the root, if I tried."

"No, I swear!" Honestly hadn't occurred to her, trying anything like that. Not such a terrible idea, though, now he'd brought it up. "I promise!"

"Can't trust your word on that. Can't trust you at all. You've proven that to me over and over. Over and fucking over! That's why you're getting what you're getting, you know."

"Ahhahh! Ahhhuuhh! Wait! Please wait! Just fuck me then! You can fuck me!"

"Sheesh, there you go again. Sex in place of punishment? So you can can end up coming again? What a trade, wow. How exactly does that equate in your mind?"

"Gimme a break! It's the ultimate punishment and you damn well know it is! You were s'posed to get your smug stupid face smashed in—instead I'm ... I'm giving myself to you like a slut. I'm giving up everything. I hate you! Just go ahead and fuck me. Don't try to pretend you don't want this. I'll let you fuck me any way you want, long as you want, dirty as you want, right now, if you stop spanking me! Please! Listen to me! Please! I'll do anything! Right now! Anything, I swear! I swear!"

He let go of her wrist—her left arm was numb, except at the shoulder where she'd wrenched it with all her uncontrollable thrashing around. "Can't say no when you put it like that."

He'd agreed? She hadn't expected him to actually agree. She thought he would keep on spanking her with no mercy at all. But no, now he was going to fuck her! She was about to be fucked! God! Oh God!

"Pull yourself to the end of the couch now. All the way over. Now get ready. Brace your arms on the armrest there, and get your knees under you. Put your feet together. Like that, yeah—boost that red ass up. Higher, bitch."

Any other asshole on the planet addressed her as "bitch" like that, she would have murdered him. In the present circumstances, it felt ... how did it feel? It felt fitting. It sent an extra charge through her. Right now this was what she wanted—and needed. To be treated as a bitch. Fucked like a bitch. It was so wrong, so harsh, so demeaning. And that was exactly what she needed now, and what she craved. Exactly what she deserved. She realized she was moaning out loud. "Uhhhuunnn."

Soon as she had slid clear of his legs, Phil swiveled around up on his own knees behind her on the couch, opening his pants. She heard his belt buckle and his zipper and the noises triggered another shivery thrill of anticipation and longing. His knees slid closer, until she felt them pressing on either side of her upside down feet. And then he grabbed her hips and started rubbing his cockhead all over her aching ass, and she felt it leave streaks of goo from the tip crisscrossing her enflamed skin. They burned at first, and then real soon turned chilly.

"Are you ... are you gonna fuck my ass?" she asked, and as she did she couldn't decide whether she wanted to hear him say yes or if she was dreading that. She'd taken it anal a few times, and she'd liked it a little for a brief period once, but all the other times she tried it she hadn't liked it at all and made the guy stop. She probably wouldn't be able to make Phil stop this time, if it turned out not good ...

But he tssked and said "I'm not interested in your poop on my dick, bitch. What I want from you is your come, understand?" He shoved into her pussy. "Gimme your come!"

Funny thing to ask for, from a female. But then of course it wasn't the juice exactly he wanted. At least she assumed that wasn't what he meant. What he wanted from her was what the juice accompanied and signified. He wanted another orgasm from her. In tribute to him, in homage to his masculine power and authority over her. Token of submission.

Well, fine. She'd give him what he wanted. As long as he kept fucking her as hard as he was doing right that second ... It was really happening. She was finding out finally what it was like to get fucked by Phil. How long had she been wondering about this? Ages. Though her expectations had obviously altered radically from when the question first occurred to her, back when they'd first known each other—when she hadn't known the truth about this guy at all. His true nature, nor perhaps her own. "Oh God! God! Oh my fucking God! I'm ... Ohhuuhh! Shit! I'm gonna come for you! You're gonna make me come!"

"Again," he added, smugly.

"Again," she echoed. "Again!" At least this time it would be in response to more appropriate stimulus. It's weird and twisted for a girl to come from getting spanked, but that's exactly what's supposed to happen when she's taking a cock in her pussy, provided she's aroused and lubricated. No problem there, in this case.

But it held off longer than she thought it would. Phil hammered her doggy style every bit as savagely as he administered her spanking. That probably kept her from coming. He wasn't hurting her, jazzed up as she was, but sometimes, or lots of times, when a pussy gets fucked too fast it never gets a chance to complete its process. A kind of feedback loop—that was her theory, anyway, when this happened to her. Because it happened this way a couple times in the past with other guys, when the sex got too intense. And she ended up suspended on the brink until those guys got done, without getting an orgasm at the end herself. Profoundly frustrating.

She bit her bottom lip. She curled all her toes so tight they cramped. She made high pitched yipping noises each time Phil thrust into her. "Yehhn! Yehhn! Yehhn!" Phil made a lot of noise too: "God! God that's good! Oh Christ you bad, bad girl—I've gotcha now! Gotcha! Gotcha! Guuh!"

She wanted to come again more than she'd wanted anything in her whole stupid crazy life, absurd as that sounds ... Inside her mind, like a mantra, she kept repeating: "I'm taking it like a bitch! I'm taking it like a bitch!" In time with Phil's motions ... willfully wallowing in a state of subjugation. Yet she still couldn't quite get off.

It didn't burst through until he grabbed her hair and pulled on it, and also slapped her ass another few times as he was fucking her. Mean thing to do, after the deal they supposedly made—and yet bad as they stung, the spanks, together with the hair-pulling, made her pussy squeeze tighter on the cock inside her, as well as throwing off the established cyclical rhythm of its internal surges, and detonated her orgasm. A string of them, in fact. "Ahhuhnn! Shit! Ahhuhhhaarrhhh! Fucking holy God! Guuhhaahhuurr!"

Then as she was still in the middle of coming, Phil went off inside her. "Yes! Yes! Take it! Take it! Take it all you hot ass evil bitch!"

And she certainly did. "Uhh! Uhh! I feel you! I feel it! Filling me! You're filling me! Uhh God! My God! Uuhhhnnn ..." She always loved that sensation, though she didn't allow it to happen very often, even when the guy she was with had a condom on; that spoiled the particular special feeling anyhow. Made her want to get on birth control again, so she could experience it more often, except those pills made her break out a lot and gave her other annoying issues, when she tried them.

She felt absolutely owned by Phil now. Filled by Phil, hur hur. Her pussy belonged to him. She'd give it to him whenever he wanted, just so long as he kept making it feel this awesome when he took possession of it. Of course she knew from experience the feeling would soon fade. Thank God for that. Guys always melted her brain for a few minutes when they managed to get her off real good. Soon enough she'd come back to her senses and the appeal of pledging her pussy to the man would feel as ludicrous as it really obviously was.

"Never thought I'd get to do that in real life," Phil said, panting, "Wow. Holy shit that was good."

If she remembered right, her period was due in about a week in a half. That meant she could now look forward to worrying about it for the next ten days or so. Perfect capper to this sorry debacle, if Phil had just knocked up her stupid ass.

If it happened, it happened. Serve her right. She'd get an abortion if she had to. No question, no hesitation.

Then she noticed Jarod, still in the middle of the floor and fucked up and bleary-eyed as he was, was jerking off, staring right at her. He'd been watching and masturbating this whole time Phil was spanking and then fucking her—and she'd been oblivious until right this second, too wrapped up in her own experiences.

"You fucking traitor!" she screeched.

Jarod looked a little abashed, but continued to beat off at a feverish pace.

"I don't believe you! I should kill you!"

Then Phil—his cock still buried in her, and still mostly firm despite his ejaculation—spanked her ass once again and said "Now, now. Don't be like that. Poor douchebag got his leg and his face both seriously fucked up, thanks to you. And you gotta appreciate what a spectacle you've made of yourself. If I was stuck down there having to watch your hot ass get off like you just did, I'd be flogging myself off the same exact way. Couldn't help myself! Don't act all high and mighty now, bitch. I should make you suck his dick to finish him off."

"No! Don't do that! Please! Not him too! I'm sorry, okay? I'm sorry!"

Luckily for her, Jarod took the decision out of Phil's hands, by climaxing right then all over himself. "Oh fuck! Oh hell! Can't hold back! Can't stop myself! Jeeeesus!"

"Well," said Phil, "So much for that idea. Shame."

12