Angel Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,141 Followers

"Oh. Of course." Lizzie was well aware of the sexual activities of gay men, and had even used her strapon in the ass of several of them who were her friends. She had never given much thought to it, but she realized a male to female transgendered person would have to do much the same thing to enjoy sex.

"Did you ever have sex with a girl or woman?"

"No. Like I said, I never had much interest in girls when I was a boy, and they had even less in me. After I became a woman, I just wanted to fuck men." Angel actually felt a bit shocked at her choice of language, but only a little. She knew she could be honest with her friend, Lizzie, and was opening up.

"I mean, have you ever considered sex with a woman after you became a T-girl? Like me, for instance?"

"But how could I have sex with you or any other woman? I mean, you don't have a cock."

"Do you like to have somebody lick and suck your boobies?"

"Of course, and you could do that alright, but when it comes to the main event, you don't have a cock."

"I could probably make love to your better than any man you've ever had, and I do have a cock."

"I don't mean a dildo. I mean a real cock."

Angel had never seen an actual dildo, but while discussing her future sex life with her therapist, he mentioned masturbating with dildos and showed her pictures of them, but only of the kind that would be held in the user's hand. At home after that discussion, she pretended to be holding one as the pictures showed, and reached around her hip as if to use it. Angel found it would be extremely awkward. During the times she was feeling horny, she had thought about buying one and trying to use it on her pussy, but the real thing seemed so obviously to be so much better, she had never done it.

"I've got something that may not be real, but it's better than most real cocks." Lizzie opened her purse and took out a device and removed the plastic wrapper from it.

Angel drained her glass of wine and looked at the strange object that Lizzie had just finishing unwrapping. It included two large, pink objects that looked like cocks, and a tangle of straps. At first, she couldn't make any sense of it, but when Lizzie used both hands to hold it up in front of herself, it became obvious. Except for its size, the pink object that was pointing at her was an anatomically correct cock. It protruded from a black triangle, apparently leather or similar material, and straps extended from the two upper corners of the triangle, obviously intended to go around the wearer's waist.

A second strap extended from the apex of the triangle and connected to the first strap. The second pink cock was attached to this strap. Presumably, it would be inserted into the wearer's pussy, while the one in front would be used to pleasure her partner. Both artificial cocks were actually two prongs, with one of them being much shorter and narrower and ending in what looked like a group of tiny fingers. Although aware of clits on the pussies of naturally-born women, Angel was not familiar with the concept of clit spurs on dildos. None of the photos she had seen had included one. She wondered about the shorter prongs, but decided to ask Lizzie about them later.

Erotic thoughts bubbled to the surface of Angel's mind. She especially thought about how the dildo in front, which was bigger than the real cocks of either George Parker or Lionel, would feel in her pussy. She had nothing against dildos or masturbation, and usually her soapy fingers were inside her pussy for a minute or two when she showered, and not just for the sake of cleanliness. Her objections to trying to use a dildo for masturbation had been the awkwardness of thrusting it in and out of herself, but with Lizzie or another person controlling it, that would not be a problem.

Angel was always open to experimentation or new experiences and, although not even close to being intoxicated, any inhibitions she might have otherwise had, had been dissolved by the wine she had drunk. She reached out and ran her hand along the shaft and head of the dildo. It not only looked real, it felt like a real cock, except for the pattern of triangle-shaped bumps on the head and along the shaft. Angel's pussy started lusting for the big, pink cock that was pointing at her. The notion of first taking it into her mouth flickered through her mind, to be immediately dismissed. Although it looked and felt real, it wasn't. There was no man attached, and Angel had no interest in sucking on a cold piece of plastic.

"Do you want to try it out on me?" she asked.

"Yes. But in your bed, of course."

"Okay. It sounds like fun."

After removing their shoes, the two women got up from the table and Angel led the way into the other room. Lizzie followed, carrying her purse that once again contained the toy, and admiring the younger woman's ass. She was truly looking forward to feeling those soft cheeks against her thighs and having her hands on those shapely hips. The bed was properly made, as Angel always left it, but she pulled the blankets and top sheet off, and started on the buttons of her blouse.

"Let me." Lizzie set her purse on the chair beside the bed and took over with the buttons, quickly undoing them and, when Angel turned her back, pulling the blouse off and hanging it on the back of the chair. She unhooked the bra but asked Angel to hold it in place until the two were again face to face.

Like Angel's previous sex partners, Lizzie didn't know what to expect under the bra. When it was pulled away, she was elated to see no padding and, apparently, no implants, just shapely, good-sized breasts jiggling in front of her face. When she cupped them in her hands, they felt the way breasts should feel, firm and vibrant with soft, smooth skin. Angel's nipples, when Lizzie leaned forward to start licking, with her tongue alternating between them, felt the way they should have also. Even as she fondled the delightful, pink nubbins with her tongue, they grew harder, showing how much the T-girl's arousal was increasing, and providing immense pleasure to both of them.

"Mmmmm, that feels really good," Angel expressed her appreciation. "Wouldn't you rather I lie down, though?"

"Yes, please." As Angel climbed onto the bed, still wearing her skirt and stockings, Lizzie quickly removed her flannel shirt and bra. Although she wanted to undress Angel and spend a long time fondling and caressing those lovely breasts with her mouth and hands, she did not expect any reciprocation. She sometimes serviced bi-curious straight women something like the way she would be doing for her friend. With those women, she stroked her clit while her lips and tongue traveled all the way down their bodies, ending up by eating their pussies and bringing them to orgasms while she got herself off with her fingers. Such sessions were highly enjoyable to her and to them. Lizzie wouldn't do either of those things with Angel, but she did expect the two of them to climax from sharing her strapon.

Angel lay on her back, with her head nestled in one of the pillows while Lizzie resumed licking her nipples. Ripples of pleasure coursed through her from where the older woman's tongue traveled, and Angel's body squirmed on the bed while she moaned softly. Sometimes Lizzie drew the flat of her tongue across one of the cute nubbins, sending a wave of joy flooding Angel's body. Sometimes she flicked with just the tip of her tongue against an areola or a nipple, producing a burst of delight that crackled through her body like lightning. Lizzie had certainly been right when she said she could make love to her friend's breasts at least as well as any man could. Her soft hands and skillful tongue were the best in Angel's still limited experience.

It got even better when Lizzie drew one of the luscious globes into her mouth and started sucking. Her lips formed a moving seal and her tongue continued caressing the peaks of Angel's breasts, tantalizing her nipples and areolas. The excited T-girl writhed on the bed as Lizzie switched her ministrations between the lovely twins. Angel's movements thrust her breasts into the mouth that was being so hospitable and treating them so well. Her clit was fully erect, she knew, and she wondered if she should stroke it until she reached her orgasm, or if her partner had some other idea of what she wanted to do.

Finally, Lizzie raised her mouth from the breasts she had been pleasuring so well. "Are you ready for the main event yet?"

"Oh, yes! Yes! Eager, even."

"Okay, then." Lizzie unbuttoned and unzipped the side of Angel's skirt, and started to pull it down. The highly aroused blonde raised herself off the bed to allow it to be pulled clear and draped over a chair next to Lizzie's purse.

Angel looked down the length of her body and was a bit embarrassed to see her clit, fully erect as she already knew it was, and stretching her knickers in a way the manufacturer never expected them to be stretched. After Lizzie's fingers were in the waistband and carefully pulling them down over the erection, she raised her ass again to allow them to be pulled all the way off. Her stockings followed, with the other woman's fingers pulling them loose, and rolling them down the T-girl's long legs, rendering her completely naked. Angel gave in to an overpowering need, and gently stroked her clit a few times when Lizzie stepped away to get undressed.

She was barefoot and unclothed above her waist, but quickly matched her totally naked friend, dropping her pants and the plain cotton under garment, that looked like men's Y-fronts, onto the floor and kicking them aside. Angel looked, with some envy, on the older woman's pussy. Except for photos, it was the first one she had ever seen and, although hairy and untrimmed and not really very pretty, it still represented something Angel would always believe she should have been born with.

Lizzie stood by the bed, reached into her purse and brought out the strapon and a bottle that Angel realized must contain the lubricant that would be needed. Had it been necessary, she would have directed her friend to the bottle in the top drawer of the chest by the bed. "Let me get us ready for this," she said. "Get on your hands and knees and get ready to spread your er...your pussy for me.

Angel did as directed and watched while Lizzie stepped through the straps on her toy and, using both hands, pulled them up to just below her hips. She spread her legs wide and, while her left hand held onto the strap that would go around her waist, her other hand straightened out the dildo and made sure the clit spur was located in the proper place. When she saw how her friend positioned it, Angel realized the unknown smaller prong was to stimulate the user's clit when it was worn or used by a natural born woman.

Carefully, Lizzie raised it until the tip was against the entrance to her pussy. She had gotten just as aroused as Angel from the foreplay, and was so wet that some of her juices were trickling down her legs. She rubbed the tip of the dildo in some of that wetness, worked it into the opening and gave a firm push to wedge it inside herself. Lizzie breathed in sharply through her teeth from the burst of pleasure, and slowly pushed it in farther, murmuring happily as it penetrated more deeply, and the pleasure bumps caressed the very sensitive lining of her pussy.

Once she adjudged the plastic cock to be deep enough inside her, she kept it there by holding her legs together, and pulled the straps the rest of the way up and around her hips. The tension on the strap that was under her crotch would hold the dildo in place for the time being. Once she started fucking Angel, her movements would move it in and out and all around, massaging all over the inside of her pussy, and letting the moldings do their job. Lizzie got onto the bed and, carrying the Aquaglide in one hand and with the other pink dildo bouncing up and down in front of her, Lizzie walked on her knees and approached Angel where she waited.

Knowing what was expected of her, she reached back and spread her ass cheeks. Lizzie looked at her friend's beautiful pussy and smiled appreciatively. She reached out to caress the insides of the cheeks, and marveled at how exquisitely soft and smooth the skin was, and how cute the pink rosebud was in the middle. After her eyes and fingers had admired the place she was going to be fucking, Lizzie started to prepare it.

As Angel had surmised, the bottle contained Aquaglide, which was to be used as a lubricant, but it had a long, narrow tip for easier application. After prying open Angel's rosebud, she gently inserted the tip of the bottle and squirted in a large dollop. When she realized how tight Angel's pussy was, Lizzie squirted in more.

"Better more than enough than not enough," she reasoned to herself.

While Angel continued holding her pussy open, Lizzie gently inserted the middle finger of her right hand and twisted it back and forth, spreading the plethora of Aqualube, even coating most of the outside puckered area. She did the same for the dildo that was about to be buried in her friend. That was when she realized something was amiss.

"We won't have much use for this," she said as she pried the clit spur off the dildo that was intended for Angel's pussy. "It'll just get in the way."

When all was ready, Lizzie used her right thumb and index finger to pry open the edges of Angel's delectable, pink hole. Her other hand guided the plastic cock until the blunt tip was pressed against the small opening she was creating, and a firm push wedged the lifelike head inside.

The intense rush that Angel receives when a cock, real or plastic, plunges into her pussy was no longer new or novel, but she knew she would never get tired of it. Waves of pleasure swirled out from the point of penetration and she sighed happily. Angel continued holding her pussy open and leaning against the pillows and, seconds later, another thrust started the long, thick shaft into where both women wanted it.

Lizzie continued slowly thrusting forward and drawing back, driving her dildo deeper and deeper into Angel. The toy that was massaging her own pussy moved back and forth with every movement, its spur raking across her clit, sending thrills of delight through her body. It was fun, but seemed to be somewhat lacking. Sucking and licking her friend's luscious breasts and nipples had been wonderful, but there had been an anti-climactic quality about it. Usually, she would have continued farther down on the other woman's body, caressing her primary sex organ with her tongue until she had elicited a climax, but that had not been the case this time, and she missed it more than she thought she would.

Although Angel had derived immense pleasure from the ministrations of Lizzie's mouth on her breasts, she was also sensing something non-quite-right about the other things they were doing together. For one thing, she really missed having a hard cock of real flesh plunging between her lips and pleasurably filling her mouth before doing the same for her pussy. She had never even considered doing that with Lizzie's dildo, because Angel knew it was just plastic, not the real thing, and it would not have come even close to being a satisfactory substitute.

However, that same plastic dildo was doing wonderful things for her pussy, stretching the opening wider than either of the real cocks that had been inside her. The waves of bliss radiating out from its path were powerful, and Angel felt them getting even stronger. Although the penetration had just begun, she could feel the plastic cock expanding her tight love channel more than any real one ever had, and every thrust of Lizzie's pelvis drove the dildo in deeper.

The sensations when the tip reached Angel's prostate gland were incredible. Unlike on a smooth genuine cock, the head of the toy was studded with pleasure bumps, creating a series of rapidly-changing contacts with what Angel thought of as her rear clit. Bolts of extreme pleasure shot through her body, like nothing she had ever felt before.

"Oh, my God! Oh my God!" she blurted. Angel hugged the pillows to stay upright, as her whole body writhed from the incredible stimulation of the molded bumps. Lizzie smiled at the way her friend was moving. She was glad that Angel was having fun, because she was too, although there seemed to be something lacking, besides not being able to bring the other woman to a climax with her mouth.

It certainly wasn't pleasure in her own pussy that was lacking, because the dildo inside her was erratically jerking around with every movement of either woman. The cleverly-designed protrusions on her toy were doing an even better job on her pussy than the other ones were doing on Angel, while the spur continually massaged her clit. It also wasn't anything wrong with her partner. Lizzie's hands rested on Angel's gorgeous hips, with their soft skin and luscious curves, one of the nicest places her hands had ever been. Besides her lovely hips and ass, Angel's back was covered with the same soft, creamy skin, and her hair was long and blonde and swung about erotically while her body moved, obviously in extreme carnal pleasure. She was probably the most beautiful sex partner Lizzie had ever had.

Her friend was surprisingly tight, so Lizzie took her time, using a series of slow, short strokes, until her dildo was embedded all the way in Angel's pussy. She had been kneeling behind her friend during the initial penetration, and Lizzie leaned forward to whisper "Lie down and let me get on top of you."

Angel complied happily, holding her fully erect clit out of the way against her belly and lying face down with the pillow under her waist. There was no longer any need for her to hold herself open, so Angel rested her hands beside her face, as she did the night she lost her virginity to George Parker. She would be able to push back to meet the thrusts of Lizzie's dildo, and she expected her movements back and forth to stroke her clit against the mattress until she climaxed.

After their earlier conversation, she was aware of the relative inexperience of her friend, so Lizzie wanted to start slowly and build up to orgasms for both of them. She wasn't sure just how Angel would accomplish that, but assumed, correctly, that she would either reach under her body to stroke what she called "her clit", the way she had described doing before, or massage herself against the bed. Either way, Lizzie believed Angel would have no difficulty in cumming. Very slowly, supporting her weight on her hands and knees, she moved her pelvis forward, starting to drive the front toy on her strapon into the sweet and well-oiled hole that was being so hospitable towards it.

Angel felt the full length of the dildo surging into her pussy, splitting open the entrance, expanding her love channel and massaging her rear clit, sending massive waves of pleasure from all three places. Pushing with her hands against the mattress, Angel fucked back to meet it, blissfully moaning at the feeling of the entire toy being imbedded in her pussy. When she felt it receding, she moved forward, relishing the other pleasure, that of her clit stroking against the bed under her body. The dildo didn't leave entirely, just paused with the head still inside, before thrusting forward again. That time, the long, slow stroke felt even better, and Angel's response was the same.

Over and over and over, Lizzie drove the big plastic cock into Angel's very responsive pussy, relishing the sounds and movements of pleasure that she elicited, almost as much as she reveled in what the other toy was doing for her. With every movement she made back and forth on top of Angel, its pleasure bumps massaged all the sweetest spots inside her pussy, moving her slowly to what she knew would soon be a strong orgasm.

Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,141 Followers