Angel Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Phil said: "This what you wanted? This?" FWHACK! "Huh?" FWHACK! "Tell me! Tell me!" FWHACK! FWHACK! FWHACK!

He still wasn't fucking her, though he was shoved inside her as far as he could fit—as far, in fact, as any man could have fitted. His cock seemed to have magically tripled in size compared to how he felt inside her before. But now he didn't move around in there, just held her impaled upon it on her tiptoes while he spanked the crap out of her.

"You're a bastard! I hate you! I hate you!"

"Maybe you do. You still want me to fuck you. And not nice but like this! Like this! But I won't let you come 'til you admit it! 'Til you fucking beg me for it!"

She tried to hold out a little longer. Didn't manage long.

"Ahhahha! Ahhaahhuuh! Yes! Yes! It's what I wanted! Yes! Fuck me! Fuck me now! Please! Fuck me! Fuck the shit out of me! Ahhaahhaahhuuh!"

"Apologize for talking shit to me! For deliberately starting a fight! For being a filthy-minded bitch when all I wanted was to make love with you like normal people! You threw it right back in my face! Apologize and beg my forgiveness!"

She did. "I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I didn't mean it! I swear I didn't mean any of it! Punish me! Punish me more! Harder! I deserve it! Oh God this is exactly what I fucking deserve!"

"Yes it is! Yes it fucking is! Goddamn right! God dammit!"

He started fucking her. Finally he started (and never let up on the spanking as he did). It was perfect. So much better this way than he had felt earlier. She could really finally feel it now. Everything she'd been dreaming of for months. Why did this horrible torment feel so fulfilling to her? Phil had turned her into a pervert. A masochist. No going back. Never.

Then Phil growled: "Are you gonna be mine now? You gonna be my girl? Are you gonna promise? Mine and nobody else's! You promise?

"Yes! I promise! I promise! I'll be yours! I'm all yours! As long as you fuck me like this! As long as you can keep fucking me this fucking good! Ohhhuuhhuuhh! AhhaHHAAH!"

"Christ I'm gonna come! I have to come! Get on your knees! I'm gonna come on your tits! I'm gonna come all over your gorgeous tits!"

"I ... I haven't come yet! Wait! I still haven't ..."

"I know, I know. Don't worry about that. Kneel! Now, dammit!"

She knelt. She still had the mirrored sunglasses on. He'd said he was gonna dump it on her tits, but put much more of it on the lenses of those glasses instead 'til she could no longer see through them.

"Dammit! Dammit! Oh there's so much! Look how much you make me shooooot! Ahhuuhhh! Fucking gorgeous bitch! Why you gotta be so mean and nasty? Why?"

Good question, she thought. Out loud she told him (after spitting): "Better take what you can get. Either it's this or it's nothing. You want me to be your girl, then I guess you gotta ... keep me in line. Take control."

"That's what you'll get if that's what you demand. Suck my cock! Make it hard again!"

"No! Don't think I'm tamed! I'm not tamed, and I won't be tamed."

"Defiant, huh? Good. But if you're not tame enough to suck it when I want you to, then I'll have to do something about that. What do you think? Ah, yes." He plopped down in the middle of the couch, then changed his mind and moved to another chair because of the sticky chilly wet spot on the cushion from her pussy juices ... "Get over here across my lap," he ordered.

"Make me!"

He did.

She was afraid she wouldn't be able to come without his cock within her. Granted, it had happened before. But getting fucked and spanked at the same time had obviously turned out far stronger stimulation than plain ol' spanking in itself. Now her body knew what it would be missing ...

"Ahhuuh! Owee! Oh God! Ooohhoohhuuh!"

It didn't end up being as big a hurdle as she'd feared. Missing his cock and yearning for it—the hollow desperate squirming inside, in counterpoint to the brutal thunderstrokes of Phil's merciless hand—was in its own way as powerful and erotic a sensation as a cock in there could give her. At the same time, she was able to appreciate the agony of her ongoing punishment with renewed clarity. A grim satisfaction could be taken in the pain itself, and was, rather than having a semi-separate sexual response combine with it or combat with it, as occurred when sex and spanking happened together. What she experienced at that stage across Phil's lap was back-to-basics, and yet also heightened. Reinvigorated. Her nakedness. Her helplessness. Her subjugation. Her shame.

She had chosen this. She had chosen this for herself. A naked spanking—not only naked but bound hand and foot, and with her tormentor's jizz splattered across her face and her tits. God oh God oh God ... The mirrored sunglasses had wriggled loose from her ears, thanks to all her spasms. Now they fell off her face and one of the lenses (with dried come speckled all over it) popped from the frames when they hit the floor, and rolled away into a corner of the room. That felt significant, somehow. Deeply symbolic. She couldn't have put into words what it was symbolizing, but it was symbolizing something. Or maybe everything—everything that had happened to her, and was continuing to happen.

"I'm gonna come! I'm gonna come! You're gonna make me come!"

At the very end, for an extra jolt, he curled two fingers inside her against her g-spot. For half a second it threw her system off—she'd already started to orgasm when he jammed his fingers in, and that extra stimulus sort of gummed up or stalled the process—only then something clicked back into place and when the currents of electricity raced through her, they'd been considerably amplified.

"Jesus! Jesus! Ahhhaaaahhhuuhh!"

When all her thrashing and caterwauling had got finished with, Phil's cock was hard once more beneath her belly. Because of course it was. Guaranteed.

"Now then," he said, "Guess what's next."

12