Angel Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,147 Followers

Angel very much wanted to suck Dennis off, and hoped she would be able to do so later. Just then, however, her pussy was clamoring for the attention of his cock, and her clit was eager to be stroked. What she needed was to fuck. After that, she wanted to take his cock into her mouth, hopefully getting a big mouthful of his cum to swallow. Holding the object of her lust in her hand, she asked: "Are you ready for the main event?"

He was very much ready. Dennis was having one of the hottest nights of his life already, and he knew it had just started. He was so eager and aroused that he could hardly trust himself to speak. Although he didn't know exactly what the sexy T-girl wanted to do, he knew it would bring him immense pleasure, so he nodded his head in response to her question. Angel looked up at him with her beautiful blue eyes, smiled, and got to her feet, turning her back to him and taking a step toward the chest of drawers beside the bed.

She stopped and, looking over her shoulder at the man sitting on her bed, Angel smiled and slid her red knickers all the way down her long legs and onto the floor. Naked except for her stockings, she bent forward slightly and reached back with her hands to spread her ass cheeks and show him the delightful tight, pink hole where his cock would soon be made welcome. It was most gratifying to see him smile and lean forward, as if he could hardly wait. She didn't want to wait any longer than she had to either, so Angel stepped out of the knickers, peeled down and pulled off her stockings, and went to the top drawer to fetch the Aqualube and a condom. She had bought medium and large sizes, both with molded pleasure bumps, and she took one of the larger ones, removed it from the wrapper, and returned to the bed with it and the lubricant.

"Hold onto this for a minute," she requested, handing him the plastic bottle.

Angel rolled the condom onto Dennis, took the Aqualube back from him, and coated his cock with it. "Okay, now you get my pussy ready," she told him, giving back the bottle and climbing back onto the bed. On her hands and knees and leaning against the pillows that she had piled up underneath herself, Angel spread her cheeks and waited for Dennis to get her ready.

Following the familiar feel of the Aqualube gushing into her pussy and being spread by a long finger, Angel started to get off her knees. She wanted to use the Missionary position but, before she could finish moving the pillows and lying on her back, she felt Dennis's hands holding her open with the blunt tip of his cock pressing against the place that had just been prepared. Realizing what was about to happen, Angel quickly moved the pillows to lie flat on her belly and reached under her body, to use her fingers to pull open her pussy. They were still in place when she felt the head of Dennis's cock squeezing between them and wedging inside her. Although she would have preferred to be on her back or get on top in the cowgirl position, Angel had no objection to fucking while lying face down as she was then. She knew his big, hard cock would give her tremendous enjoyment in any position.

Pleasure already throbbed through her body from the initial penetration. Angel moved her finger tips around her pussy, stretching herself farther open and making sure there was no loose skin to be caught, or any other potential problems. Finding none, and with everything as it should have been, Angel started looking forward to being taken to heights of ecstasy.

The trip was quickly underway. The next thrust by Dennis drove almost two more inches of his hard, thick cock into Angel's pussy. As wonderful as it had felt a few seconds earlier, the increased stretching of her love hole and expanding of the attached channel made it even better. The head of his cock reached her prostate gland, what she always thought of as her rear clit, and the molded bumps on the condom massaged that extremely sensitive place, sending great bolts of raw pleasure rocketing through her body. Angel moaned blissfully, and slid a pillow under her waist, presenting her pussy even better to the man who was already doing such a terrific job of cramming it full. Once the pillow was in place, she reached back again to continue holding herself open, wanting all of Dennis's cock inside her.

He wanted the same thing, so he moved his hands from her cheeks to her shoulders for better leverage, and continued thrusting his cock more and more deeply into her. Finally, Dennis felt his pubic hair brushing the soft skin of Angel's pussy when he finished a stroke. He stayed like that for a minute, not moving, and enjoying the way the beautiful blonde squirmed joyfully on the bed under him. She turned her face toward him as far as she could, and he bent forward and kissed her cheek.

"My cock sure loves your pussy," he whispered to her. "It's so tight and hot."

"Well, my pussy loves your cock just as much. It's so big and hard. Now, give it to me good, but nice and slow."

Dennis did what she wanted, drawing his cock almost all the way out of Angel's pussy, pausing for a few seconds, and plunging it back inside her. While continuing to hold herself open, she writhed in pleasure under him. The pleasure bumps worked perfectly, and Dennis's cock did everything she wanted it to, and did it as well as it had ever been done. The hard, thick cylinder stretched open Angel's tight love hole and its adjacent channel, and raked the molded pyramids across her rear clit, both going in and coming out. The next long, deep stroke was even more thrilling than the first one had been, and the following one was even better.

As Dennis fucked her pussy with long, slow strokes, Angel's clit became as stiff as his cock, and she urgently needed to stroke it. The Aqualube was almost fully liquefied by then, and his cock was gliding in and out with almost no friction. She no longer needed to hold her pussy open, so Angel slipped her right hand under her body and wrapped it around her clit. With her left arm positioned under her face, she would be able to push back from it and meet the thrusts of Dennis's cock. The next time she felt his big shaft surging into her pussy, she braced herself and shoved back to meet it. It was the best one yet; when their bodies came together, his sturdy hips squashed against her cheeks and his cock drove in more deeply than ever.

Over and over, Dennis plunged his cock into Angel while she fucked back to meet it. With every thrust he made into her, she stroked her clit at the same speed. Her level of pleasure built up rapidly to its apex, and Angel wanted to cum, but she would need a faster pace to make her orgasm the best.

"Faster, Dennis!" she implored him. "Fuck me faster. I'm ready to cum."

Keeping his grip on her shoulders, he did as she asked, increasing his speed and plowing his cock into her pussy just as deep. Angel pumped her clit in time to the faster strokes, and felt her orgasm collecting from all her extremities and concentrating in her groin. Her clit throbbed and jerked in her hand, and she knew it was time.

"Oh! Oh! Oh!" she whimpered in rhythm with the thrusts of Dennis's cock. "OH!" she cried out joyfully as she climaxed, spurting her semen onto the sheet under her.

Angel continued stroking her clit and ejaculated twice more before she was through cumming. With a great feeling of happiness, she relaxed onto the bed, knowing she was smearing her juices all over her body. Angel didn't care. They were smeared there almost every time she fucked, and were easy to wash off, and her first climax of the night had been well worth a bit of mess. Angel hoped she would cum again, and it would be even half as good.

Dennis continued ramming his cock into her pussy. Once he knew, from the way she relaxed under him, that Angel had finished cumming, he slowed down again, wanting to take a long time before his own climax and wanting to give her another orgasm before they were through. He moved his hands to her soft, womanly hips and slowly stroked his cock in and out of her, just as deeply as he had before.

After catching her breath, Angel resumed thrusting her pussy back to meet the slow movements of Dennis's cock. With the tremendous pleasure his long, thick shaft was giving her, it would only be a few minutes before her clit was stiff enough for her to start fondling it again. She placed her hands beside her face for leverage. The next time his cock burrowed into her pussy, Angel fucked back to meet it, until his body and hers came firmly together. They both moaned blissfully, and he slowly drew back for another deep thrust.

That one and the next one and many more after that drove Dennis steadily closer to his climax. He could still hold back, but only for a few motr minutes. "I'm almost ready to cum, Angel," he whispered to her.

"Me too," she whispered back. "Really give it to me now! Long and hard!" Angel's clit had become fully erect again, from the building pleasure, so she reached under her body to start stroking it, and placed her left forearm, once again, under her face. "Yes! Like that!" she encouraged him as his cock plowed all the way into her pussy.

"Ah! Ah! Ah!" Dennis sighed as he increased the speed of his thrusts, driving his cock into Angel faster and faster. His climax was building up inside of him like a giant volcano, almost ready to erupt.

"Uh! Uh! Uh!" Angel whimpered in time to the faster strokes. Her hand pumped her clit at the same pace, and she felt pleasure piling up inside her, from what Dennis's cock was doing for her pussy and from what her own hand was doing.

"Yes!" she cried out, ecstatically, as she climaxed. Semen spurted from her clit twice before it stopped, and Angel's body collapsed onto the mattress.

"Ahhhhh," Dennis howled jubilantly as he also climaxed, driving his cock even deeper into Angel's pussy. Over and over, until he knew he was through cumming, he thrust into her, before sprawling on top of her back, to lie peacefully for a few minutes. As he lay there, his cock softened and slipped out of the place where it had given and received so much joy.

"Dennis, that was wonderful," Angel whispered to the man on top of her. There was no need to whisper; nobody else would be able to hear them anyhow, and they had been quite loud just minutes earlier, but they both liked the intimacy.

"It was great for me too," he answered, and slid off her to lie on his back.

Angel turned over and sat up. She knew that Dennis's cock would be covered with his cum, and she wanted to lick it off and suck him hard again. While he lay on his back watching, she knelt beside him to remove the condom and set it as far out of the way as she could reach. Angel was a bit surprised that his cock was completely flaccid. Usually, after his climax, the man would still have a semi-erection, which she would take into her mouth until was hard again followed by sucking him off or by more fucking.

Angel didn't know if she would be able to do that or not, but she was certainly going to try. Leaning over, she surrounded the limp morsel with her lips and used her tongue to pull it inside her mouth. She immediately relished the strong, delicious flavor of the cum that covered it. Angel swirled the soft cock around inside her mouth, pressing it between her tongue and the inside of her cheek, and sucking on it, getting all the semen off it and from inside it, but she couldn't feel it getting any harder. She moved closer, so Dennis would be able to fondle her legs and anywhere else he wanted, but that didn't help. Even though his fingers lovingly caressed Angel's adorable pussy, his cock stayed just as soft as it had been when her mouth engulfed it.

"I'm sorry, Angel, but I'm afraid it just isn't going to get hard again. At least not until the morning. A few years ago, I would have been ready for more by now, especially with your pussy in front of me and your mouth doing such terrific things. That's just one of the problems about getting old." Dennis felt really bad that he wouldn't be able to pleasure himself and the beautiful T-girl any more that night, but hoped she would invite him to sleep in her bed with her, so in the morning, they could do more of what they had just finished doing.

Angel continued fondling the flaccid cock with her mouth for another ten minutes. It was fun, but she decided that, as Dennis had said, it wasn't going to get stiff enough to do anything with it. She was disappointed, but mostly for him. Angel had enjoyed two great orgasms, and she was satisfied with them, but she had wanted to suck him off also, as she likes to do with all her partners. Finally, she gave up her efforts, already looking forward to the next morning, when they would be able to have more fun together.

"That's okay, Dennis. Tomorrow is another day. You do want to stay here tonight, don't you?"

"Well, I've sure been hoping to."

After disposing of the condom and making the bed with a clean bottom sheet and exchanging a few whispers of affection and a good night kiss, they got into position to sleep. Both of them still naked, they cuddled up together, with Dennis behind her. His arms were wrapped around her body, and he would be able to fondle her breasts if he wanted. His cock, although soft, was pressed against her pussy, and she expected it to be hard in the morning, with morning wood if nothing else. Tomorrow would be Christmas Day, and she expected that they would be able to exchange some very nice gifts with one another, as good as the ones they had just enjoyed so much. With happy thoughts like those, and looking forward to the morning, they fell asleep.

Light was filtering through the window when Angel woke up. Although dim, it was bright enough for her to find her way around her familiar surroundings, so she would not need to turn on the light. She was completely naked, but didn't feel any embarrassment, because the man behind her was equally unclothed. Angel went to the loo to relieve herself and perform a few quick ablutions. She would do more later, but she wanted to get back to Dennis.

He was sitting on the edge of the bed, sporting a prodigious erection. "Good morning, Angel, and Merry Christmas," he greeted her. If you're through in there, I really need to use it." She smiled at the sight of his cock, returned his greeting and stepped aside so he could walk past her on his way to the loo,

A few minutes later he returned, his hair brushed back and his cock soft, but not as flaccid as it had been when they went to bed. Angel was quite confident she could coax it fully erect, and they would be able to enjoy a morning of sex. They began by sharing a warm, tight, completely naked embrace and kiss, giving their tongues a chance to greet each other also. The kissing continued, and Angel felt his cock pressing against her, as it started to stiffen. She reached down and held it lightly in her hand. It wasn't ready for fucking yet, but it was definitely ready to be taken into her mouth.

They had been standing and facing each other by the side of the bed, and Angel maneuvered Dennis around until the backs of his legs were pressed against the edge of the mattress. She pushed him lightly; he sat down and she quickly dropped to her knees in front of him and smiled lasciviously up at him. Knowing what she wanted to do, and 100% in favor of the idea, Dennis spread his legs, and she got in between them, to held his semi-hard cock lightly in her fingers. Angel wanted to take her time and give it and her mouth a long period of pleasure, before getting into bed with him for fucking. If he only had one shot, she wanted it to be fired into her pussy, but while he was wearing a condom.

As usual, she started by licking the head of Dennis's cock, one forearm leaning on his thigh, her other hand holding his cock at the base, and her tongue caressing him in concentric circles. Almost immediately, Angel felt the shaft stiffening, and the head getting harder, but she continued, until her tongue was licking around the ridge. She took her mouth away briefly and looked at Dennis's smiling face. He really liked what the beautiful T-girl was doing, and she liked it at least as much.

With her tongue back inside her mouth, Angel bent down farther and took the head of Dennis's cock between her lips. She started moving her lips up and down, caressing his cock with them and loving how it felt and how the head continued growing harder. She opened her mouth wider and lowered her face farther, letting his shaft slide more deeply inside. Once again, Angel used her tongue while slowly moving her face downward, licking the firm cylinder as she surrounded it with her warm, wet pleasure chamber. She reveled in the testure of his skin, stretched over the roundness, especially when she felt his cock getting harder, making the skin tighter.

Angel didn't stop, but continued lowering her mouth, with her tongue caressing as she went, until the tip of Dennis's fully hard cock pressed against the back of her throat, before letting it slide in even more deeply. She actually eased it partway down her throat without setting off her gag reflex. Using her fingers, she measured how much of the hard shaft was still not enveloped, and was elated that it was only slightly more than an inch. Although Dennis's cock was quite long and thick, she was easily able to accommodate almost its entire length inside her mouth. With a little more practice, Angel was sure she would be able to fully envelop almost any cock, making her feel even more empowered as a woman.

Still moving slowly, and with her tongue active, Angel raised her head, paused, and lowered it again. Several more times, her mouth stroked her friend's splendid cock, until she knew it was ready for what she really wanted, and was confident Dennis wanted also. It would have been great fun to suck him off, but her pussy needed the attention more than her mouth did. Holding his shaft lightly in her fingers, Angel raised her head, smiled at Dennis and stood up to go to the drawer to get a condom. The Aqualube had been left on the floor near the head of the bed, and Angel picked it up and knelt in front of Dennis again. After preparing his cock with the condom and a covering of the lubricant, Angel got back on the bed, kneeling there with her hands holding her cheeks apart so Dennis could prepare her for another session of fucking.

Her pussy was still somewhat distended from the tremendous workout she had enjoyed so much the previous night, and a residue of Aqualube remained, but Dennis added more, and spread it with his finger. With her pussy ready, Angel slipped a pillow under her waist and lay down on her belly. With a different man, who had a smaller cock, she would have preferred using the T-girl missionary position, or being on top of him imitating a cowgirl. However, it had been so wonderful the night before that Angel had no objection to doing things the way Dennis seemed to prefer. As long as she was able to reach under her body and fondle her clit to climax, Angel would derive immense pleasure from his choice. While one of his hands was at the top of her cheeks, holding them separate, her fingers were right at the oily entrance to her pussy, creating a hole for his cock to penetrate.

As she had the previous night, Angel felt the head of his cock squeezing between her finger tips. It wasn't quite centered, so she moved slightly, and Dennis wedged it inside. A mighty burst of pleasure shot out from his point of entry, and he left it there for a few seconds. Angel moved her fingers around the rim of her pussy, making sure there were going to be no problems. Finding none, she arched her back, presenting her pussy better to the man who was about to cram it so gloriously full.

With the next thrust, the cramming was off to a great start. The opening and the attached love channel were expanded and, best of all, Dennis's cock was starting to massage her rear clit. Angel moaned at the incredible bombs of pleasure exploding inside her as its head, encased in the pyramid-studded condom, pressed against her most sensitive place. With another thrust, her bliss multiplied, as his cock stretched her even more and raked her rear clit even more strongly.

Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,147 Followers