Angel Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Alexis661
Alexis661
68 Followers

“Come over here.” I demanded. “Watch how I will make Jo cum.” Josh obediently moved closer to the smaller couch and kneeled next to Johanna’s head, so he could watch what I was doing.

I leaned closer to her cunt, and slowly flicked my tongue at the top of her slit. Brian had slowed his pace and allowed me access and so that he could watch me. I felt Jo’s finger snake up my legs to the moist place between them, already soaked from sex and filled with cum.

I moaned against her pussy, and moved my mouth directly over her hot button. I took her clit in my mouth and gently sucked it, drawing into my mouth and then releasing it. While I tongue fucked her clit, I felt Johanna’s finger slide into my pussy begin to probe it in and out.

Brian’s cock was descending in and out of Jo’s cunt and he gathered my hair in one hand to afford him a view of my mouth. Jo slid another finger into me and I moaned, breathing heavy against her.

“Give me your cock.” I heard her say and I sensed movement behind me. I glanced over my shoulder to see Josh straddling Johanna’s face and Josh’s cock was again hard and penetrating her mouth. I turned my attention back to her pussy, devouring her clit again.

I could hear Johanna slurp and suck Josh’s cock while I did the same to her. I moved my mouth further up from my position to touch the place where Brian’s cock was going in and out of Jo. My tongue alternated from her clit to his shaft, making Brian draw in a breath with each stroke. I felt Johanna start to writhe wildly against my mouth and I knew from experience it meant she was going to cum.

“Cum in my mouth.” I said to Jo. “Cum around Brian and cum in my mouth!” I was responded with a growl of determination and she began to buck upwards, thrusting herself onto Brian’s cock. At the moment of her release, her legs tensed and her back went ridged. She moaned loudly, “I’m fucking cumming!” I slowed my tongue and instead licked up Brian’s shaft. He increased his speed after dutifully allowing Johanna to get off.

“I’m gonna cum Angel,” Brian said, looking down at me. “Where should I put it?” I looked back at him.

“Anywhere you want to. In her, on me. It doesn’t matter to me.” I said, going back to gliding my tongue where dick met pussy.

“Fuck Brian!” Johanna said, “Cum in me goddamn it! I want to feel you cum in me!” With that decision made, Brian pumped harder, gritting his teeth and throwing his head back. Without slowing in the slightest, Johanna’s fingers were bringing me close to cumming again. I looked back a second time to see Josh’s cock disappear into Jo’s mouth and reappear just to get swallowed again. I caught his eye, and sensing my closeness to orgasm, he also took one of his large fingers and meshed it with Jo’s in my pussy. The strength at which he jammed into me stung, but the pleasure overtook the pain.

I glanced back to Brian who was now burying himself deep into Jo. A few stabs later, his body tensed, and he exhaled as his cock released the load into Johanna. He moaned a sound of satisfaction and stilled his movements, still hidden within her depths. I now focused on my own rising release yet again. I squatted back, leaning to the side to kiss Josh, while he was fingering me and getting sucked my Johanna.

“She’s gonna make both of us cum together.” I said to Josh. “Are you gonna cum in her mouth?” I asked, and then kissed him deeply.

“Fuck yeah.” He said, thrusting into Jo’s mouth. “I’m gonna shoot it in her.” He proved this point by increasing the speed, and Johanna in turn passed the speed onto her fingers. I began to moan and I could feel my body tighten.

“Here it goes!” I said against Josh’s mouth as my orgasm shuddered through me.

“Fuck yeah.” He said in response. “I’m going to…I’m…gonna...cum!” and with that he tensed his body this time and I saw Johanna’s mouth spill out the abundance of cum that was filling it. Submissively she swallowed and then wiped the dribble away with a finger.

Josh leaned back against the couch and I unstraddled Johanna’s body. Johanna slid from the couch onto her back onto to the floor and Brian simply buckled at the knees to the edge of the couch. Smiling, we all looked content and satisfied yet still slightly drunk. On shaky legs I stood first, extending my hand to Jo.

“Lets get into the hot tub.” I suggested as Johanna stood. I kissed her mouth lightly, and pulled her towards the doors to the basement patio. The boys looking as if in a dream stood and followed us to the doors and soon we were enveloped in the hot temperature of the water, where we relaxed and told stories until well into the morning.

Alexis661
Alexis661
68 Followers
12