Angel Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once again, Angel deep-throated her man, taking his shaft all the way into her mouth and down her throat until her lips nuzzled his pubic hair. After a few seconds in that position, she raised her mouth again, until just the head of his cock remained, her lips holding it in the perfect place to be caressed by her tongue. Slowly, Angel stroked his cock with her mouth, until it was as hard as it had been when it had given her pussy such a glorious stuffing. She stopped and raised her head all the way to turn and smile lewdly at the man who was lying on his back. It would have been delightful to suck off Rocky, and swallow the delicious cum he would shoot into her mouth, but it would be even more fun to fuck some more.

To Rocky, being sucked off by Angel or fucking with her was a choice between Heaven and Paradise. He expected to do both that weekend but, just then, he would let her do whichever she wanted. When he saw her backing toward him, holding her pussy open to be prepared, he picked up the bottle of Aqualube and removed the cap. When she was in the right position, he twisted the neck into the tight hole that would soon be surrounding his cock. There was still some lubricant inside her, but not enough, so he added more and added the new dollop evenly to what was left over.

With her pussy ready, Angel crept back down the bed, picking up another condom along the way, until she turned and knelt, straddling Rocky's thighs and facing him. She removed the wrapper, placed the center of the rubber disk on the tip of his rigid cock, and carefully pulled the edges down until his erection was fully encased. He handed her the lubricant and its cap, and Angel coated the hard shaft that was waiting to pleasure her, screwing the top back on and setting the bottle out of their way when she was through. Smiling even more lasciviously, she walked forward on her knees, pressing Rocky's hard cock against his belly to keep it out of the way. When she had gone far enough, it popped back up behind her. Angel backed up slightly, and raised her body, so Rocky could reach down under her and hold his cock upright so she could impale her pussy on it, the way they both wanted her to do.

Not in any hurry, knowing they had all the time they could possibly need, Angel spread her cheeks and lowered her body. When she felt the tip of the hard cock pressing against the entrance to her pussy, she guided it with her index fingers until it was perfectly centered. Lowering her body another inch, Angel felt it wedge into where it was wanted, and drew her breath in sharply through her teeth at the great wave of bliss that swept out from where it penetrated her.

Good as it felt already, Angel was well aware that it would get much better. Still holding her pussy open, while Rocky held his cock in place, Angel leaned back a little more. She quivered in delight when the hard shaft squeezed more deeply into her, its thickness expanding the opening and stretching the adjacent channel, sending more joy crashing through her body. After she had rocked forward and back one more time, Rocky's cock began massaging her rear clit, with the pleasure bumps on the condom raking over it and sending a wholly different kind of delight reverberating through her.

"Oh, that feels so good," she murmured. Rocky smiled back and told her how good it felt to him too. He meant what he said, because the muscles in Angel's pussy were clutching and releasing his cock every time either of them moved. Seconds later, it felt even better to both of them, as Angel rocked back farther, taking his hard cock deeper into her pussy.

She continued rocking back and forth, until Rocky's shaft was imbedded all the way in her pussy. Intense joy throbbed out from where he stretched her and from the way even the slightest movement of either of them caressed her rear clit with the pleasure bumps that bulged out on his condom. Rocky was just as delighted with the way Angel's tightness squeezed the entire length of his cock, sending ripples of bliss through his body. They stayed like that for almost a minute, happy in what they felt, and even happier in knowing it would get even better when the serious fucking started.

It started by Angel slowly raising her body, pulling her pussy away from around Rocky's shaft. She paused with just the head of his cock still inside her, and lowered herself again. As she did, he put his hands on her thighs, and rammed upward to meet her, and they both moaned in pleasure when their bodies came together.

"God, that's good," Angel exulted, while Rocky's pubic hair tickled her pussy and his cock sent waves of pleasure through her body.

"It sure is," he replied, while the muscles in her tight, slick love channel squeezed and released his shaft.

It was extremely good for both of them, but it got even better. Once again, she raised her pussy most of the way off Rocky's cock, feeling it massage her rear clit on the way out. Angel paused again, before lowering her pussy and impaling herself on the same hard cylinder, as he thrust up into her pussy. The two of them sighed happily and started another stroke.

This one was just as good, and so were the next and the next, and many more after that. The Aqualube worked perfectly and Angel's pussy, although tightly hugging Rocky's cock, moved easily up and down. Every time his cock surged into her, it seemed to expand the opening and the attached channel anew, and bolts of joy shot through her body when it scraped against her rear clit. Her blissful moans were matched by his, because Rocky enjoyed the fucking just as much as she did, and the longer it went on, the better it got.

It was so good for Angel that her clit was just as hard as the cock plowing in and out of her pussy, and she started to grope for it. As she knew he would, Rocky saw her, and reached out to hold the rigid organ in his hand and start to stroke it in rhythm with her movements. She felt her climax mounting, and growing closer, and she increased her pace, which was matched by Rocky, both in thrusting up to meet her and by his hand pumping her clit.

"Uh! Uh! Uh!" Angel whimpered as she impaled her pussy faster and faster on Rocky's cock, knowing her orgasm was imminent. He matched her sounds of pleasure, panting and grunting, as he also drew closer to cumming, and he stroked her clit faster. Her body wobbled from side to side and her arms flailed the air as Angel continued bouncing up and down on top of her man.

"Oh! AH!" she cried out, ecstatically as she climaxed, shooting her cum onto Rocky's hand and belly.

Neither of them stopped, or even slowed down appreciably. Angel's movements were even more erratic as she bounced up and down, and she spurted two more loads of semen onto Rocky, before stopping and starting to fall slowly forward over him. It was his turn then, and he supported Angel, keeping her upright, while he plunging his cock in and out of her pussy,

"Ah! Ah! AH!" he blurted, no less joyfully than her cry of delight, as he matched her climax, filling his condom with his cum. Rocky didn't stop either, but continued ramming his cock into Angel until he had ejaculated a second time. He was through then, and knew it, and he rolled to one side to help Angel gently complete her fall and lie beside him.

They lay quietly like that for a few minutes, while his Rocky's cock softened until it slipped out of the hole that had been so hospitable and that it had crammed so well. Angel was tired and happy and almost ready to fall asleep, after cumming twice, and she knew Rocky was too. However, she wanted a snack before sleeping, and knew where she could find a delicious one. Angel got to her knees beside the man who would be providing it and he, knowing what she wanted, turned his body to lie on his back so she could get it. First, Angel pulled the condom off Rocky's softening cock and set it in the same place as she had temporarily left the first one. She would dispose of this one the same way, before snuggling up to sleep, but she wanted her snack first.

Holding Rocky's sticky cock in her fingers, Angel started licking the head and, when that had been cleaned, her tongue moved down to remove all the semen from under the ridge. Taking her time, not wanting to miss any of the delicious treat, she licked his entire shaft, down to and even around his pubic hair. When she had gotten everything from the surface, Angel went after what was still inside.

Starting with her index finger at the base, right in front of his scrotum and the thumb of that hand on the upper edge, she started squeezing his cock. She slowly moved her hand forward, pushing his semen with her finger, catching it on her tongue and pleasing her taste buds. When her hand reached the head of Rocky's cock, she burrowed the tip of her tongue as far as she could into the slit on the end, wanting to get even that final drop. Satisfied that she had gotten all the semen available, Angel savored it, before swirling it around in her mouth to enjoy the texture, and swallowed it, relishing the way it slid down her throat.

She was sleepy and ready to retire for the night, and she knew Rocky was too but, before lying down into a sleeping embrace, Angel went to the bathroom and flushed away the condom. She also wiped off what makeup was still on her face, and cleaned most of the lubricant from her thighs and pussy, before rejoining Rocky in her bed. Angel lay down in front of him, both of them still naked. They shared the same pillow, and he wrapped his arms around her, letting his hands rest affectionately on her breasts. As sexually satisfied as she was, the nipples were no longer rigid, but they would be in the morning.

They still had the rest of the weekend before them. When they woke up, they would enjoy more sex, followed by showering together, followed by making the bed with clean sheets. After that, they would go out to brunch together in a neighborhood restaurant that Angel favored. Most likely, they would return to her flat and spend a good part of the rest of the day in her bed, doing more of what they had just been doing. Rocky and Angel really loved spending weekends together.

*

Thank you for reading this story. I hope you had as much fun as Angel and Rocky did, and will be having for the rest of the weekend. I like writing stories on Literotica, but I like it a lot more when I know that people are reading and enjoying them, and I really appreciate it when readers take the time to express their opinions by voting. Like most authors on Literotica, I practically live for feedback from readers, either public comments or email to me. Such feedback, whether praise or criticism, helps me to write more and better stories, and I respond to it whenever I can.