Angel Dreams: Dream 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I called the hotel located right next to your work and made reservations for the next two nights. I didn't want to tell you about the house right away, afraid that might be too overwhelming all at once. When the receptionist asked what kind of room I wanted and how many people, I told her the nicest room with a very large bed and it would be for two people.

I spent the first part of the next day putting all the finishing, homey touches to the house. Lots of candles, potpourri, throw pillows and hanging baskets of flowers on the porch and deck. I would wait on you to decide about what would be planted in the yard. Then I went to the salon. It was a full day of beauty treatments, helping me to prepare to meet my Love for the first time. I had a manicure and pedicure, with my nails painted a deep burgundy. Then I had a complete bikini wax from front to back, finishing with having my roots done, my ends trimmed and a few blonder highlights put in my hair. I knew none of these things overly concerned you, but they helped me to feel more confident.

When I arrived home, I packed a small suitcase wanting to create the appearance that I had just flown in to town. It took a while to decide what to wear for you in that first meeting. I knew that even though we were deeply in love and that our relationship was more than physical, we would want to touch and come together very quickly that first time.

I bought a very pretty white silk gown. It had tiny spaghetti straps and the material was so fine, you could almost see through it. The gown was not too short, stopping a few inches above my knees. The front was cut down, not deep, but the back, the back was nonexistent almost. It plunged down almost to my ass. I also bought white silk thong panties to wear. I packed a couple of outfits to change in to and a few toys. I knew you would punish me for all this sneaking, but I didn't know when or where. I took some restraints for my wrists and ankles and a small leather flogger. Packed, also, were quite a few candles, scented soap and bubble bath.

That night in bed I tossed and turned wondering if I had made the right decision to move here without telling you. It was early in the morning before I was able to fall asleep.

My Love, the day has arrived that I will find out if you'll agree to meet me or not. I drove the SUV to the hotel, knowing you knew what my sports car looked like and not wanting you to see the new tags yet. I checked into the hotel and went up to prepare the room. Not only did I have my suitcase, but also I had brought my laptop.

When I arrived in the beautiful room, I immediately emailed you telling you to please call my cell phone as soon as you arrived at work and that it was urgent.

It was very early in the morning and I had a few hours before you would be at work. I took a very long bubble bath and shaved my legs and underarms. I put on a delicious scent of lotion and began getting ready. I had decided to pile my hair up high on my head in curls with some strands hanging down in front. You liked pictures of my hair fixed this way, but I knew that you would take it down too. I put on minimum amount of make up and brushed my teeth for the fifth time. Betty had also helped me to find a good dentist in town and I had gone a few days earlier for a cleaning, but I wanted everything to be perfect.

I set about fixing the room. The candles were put all around the room and on each side of the bed, most scented, but a few play candles were unscented. I changed the sheets on the bed, replacing them with white satin ones that I had packed. The restraints were placed on the table beside the bed, along with the flogger. I also brought a red satin kneeling pillow I had ordered online. You weren't real comfortable with me kneeling for you, but understood that I would need to sometimes. I knew today would be a day that I would need to. There was a knock on the door making me jump with surprise, but it was the bottle of chilled champagne that I had ordered. I put on my new gown and panties, anxiously awaiting your call.

My heart leaped into my throat when my cell phone rang. I picked it up, but had to clear my throat several times so that I could speak. You were very concerned and asked what was wrong. You said that you had called as soon as you had read my message. It was now or never and I knew I had to get a hold of myself. My Love, I asked you, do you trust me? You answered, yes of course I do angel, what is wrong? You were puzzled when I asked if you had a phone directory close and if you would look the number up for the hotel next to your work. I don't know what was going through your mind, maybe you thought I wanted to ask if I could come to you and wanted the number to make reservations. You sounded strange when you told me that you had the number and asked if I wanted it.

My heart beating wildly, I answered, no my Love, I want you to call it and ask for room 205. There was silence on phone for several seconds and finally you told me okay and hung up the phone. My mind was thinking of all the possibilities of what you may be thinking, but I didn't have time to figure it out. In less than a minute the hotel phone rang. I picked it up and said as calmly as I could, hello my Love. Again, silence on the phone.

When you spoke, I still couldn't determine what you were thinking or feeling. You said it seems as though my angel has decided to fly close to her Love and I said yes Sir, she did. Then you asked what did your angel wish for her Love to do and I told you that I wished for you to come to me right then if you could. To come to room 205 and walk through the unlocked door without knocking. I thought I could here laughter in your voice when you asked if your angel had any other instructions and I told you no. After you arrived, I would be following my Love's instructions. Then you hung up the phone.

I checked my reflection in the mirror, lit all the candles and knelt on the pillow. I had placed myself so that you could see me as soon as you opened the door. As I knelt and waited, I wondered if you would come or if you would be able to leave work. Oh God, what have I done, I asked? Knowing I should have discussed all this with you, the magnitude of what all I had done behind your back sunk in.

IF you even came at all and IF you wanted to stay with me, I deserved to be severely punished for many days. I could feel my throat begin to ache and the hot tears building behind my eyes. I had been so stupid to take it upon myself to do all these things without considering the consequences. My thoughts were interrupted when the door swung open. I wanted to look up at you so badly, but the guilt I felt kept my head bowed and my eyes lowered.

The tears escaped from behind my eyelids and my body began to tremble when you knelt down, gently took my chin and lifted my face to look at you. I thought I would faint from just the sound of your voice when you called me angel and told me to open my eyes and look at you. When I opened my eyes and looked into your warm and loving ones, I felt myself falling and I felt your strong arms. I had really fainted.

I awoke to find myself lying on the bed and looked up to see you staring at me, a guarded look upon your face. It seemed you were studying me closely. Your strong voice asked me if there was anything I wanted to tell you. "My Love?" I asked. Then I looked down to see my new drivers license in your hand. I began to tremble uncontrollably again, my eyes becoming wide knowing my plan to wait and tell you had failed.

"Nikki, have you always lived this close to me?" you asked harshly. Suddenly realizing what you must be thinking, I started to sit up to explain anxiously. "Lie back down," you ordered. "I didn't give you permission to sit up," you told me coldly and then you said, "explain this now." With tears running out of the corners of my eyes, I explained about the money and then quietly told you about my plans and the house. I looked at you, hoping you believed me, trying to figure out what was going on in your handsome head.

You sat for a minute, still looking incredulously at me. Then when you spoke, my heart sank. "You don't trust me angel," you began. When I started to protest, you held up your hand to silence me. "If you did, you would have told me what you wanted to do and trusted me to make the right decision," you said. My eyes closed and I knew what you were saying was true. "Nikki, this is no way to begin a relationship," you continued. "If there is any hope of us staying together, you have to trust me to make the right decisions for us." "Do you not agree?" you asked. I nodded my head, but you told me to open my eyes, to look at you and to answer. "Yes Sir, I agree," I answered.

"I know you have been treated badly by men and I understand you did this out of fear of rejection, am I right?" you asked. I told you yes. "Did you think about what would happen if I had of rejected you?" You didn't give me time to answer before you continued. "You would have been here in a town where you know no one but me, with a house and responsibilities," you said. "I need to know right now angel, can you trust me to make the decisions?" you asked. "Yes my Love," I said with no hesitation. I began to cry, but rose to do what you said when you replied, "I want you to go back home, now, today angel, and trust me to decide when you may return."

Knowing I deserved what you had decided, I got up to get dressed. You watched me closely as I opened by suitcase, taking out clothes to wear home. You asked me if I should go ahead and call the airlines to book a flight and I told you yes. My heart was heavy as I walked to the phone, looked up the number and started to dial. "Do you understand why?" you asked me and I told you yes. "Do you still love me?" you asked and I turned to look you into your eyes and told you without a doubt I do love you.

You smiled, making my heart melt and I had to turn quickly back to the phone to hide my tears, as I began to dial again. When the receptionist answered, I told her I wanted to check on a flight. Just as she started to ask me where my destination would be, the line went dead. I noticed then that you had your hand over the phone, hanging it up. I looked questionably at you and was surprised to see you smiling.

"Angel, do you really think I would send you away?" you asked. Your question confused me and I only shrugged my shoulders. You took me in your arms, my body melting against yours. "I only needed to see if you trusted me enough and loved me enough to do what I thought was right," you said quietly. "It makes me so angry to see the hurt that other men have caused someone as giving and caring as you are, but you have to realize and believe that I'm not like those men," you said. I nodded against your chest, my tears of joy soaking the front of your shirt.

You took me by the arms and gently moved me slightly away from your body. I looked up into your eyes, my heart pounding as you lowered your mouth onto mine. The warm gentle kiss was almost enough to make me faint again. Our first kiss!! I couldn't believe I was actually standing there, feeling your mouth touch mine, your tongue slowly moving against mine, searching, tasting as I melted against you again. You let go of my arms to wrap your arms around my waist and my arms immediately went up around your shoulders. You held me tight against you, I could feel you hardening against my belly, our kiss becoming more urgent and passionate.

My mind was a whirl of activity, our kiss seemed to go on forever, and suddenly you tore your mouth from mine. I was unsteady, but you held me, looking down into my eyes. You told me that you'd rather not have to punish me the first time we ever met, but what I had done was serious. You explained that punishing me would be least favorite thing that you would ever do to me.

I looked up at you, smiling. I told you that I understood completely, that I knew why you had to punish me and I expected it, I even brought you some tools. I blushed as you chuckled and told me that yes, you had noticed what I brought. Suddenly serious again, you told me that you would like to see my dancing skills as you sat down in a chair. I hadn't prepared for this, but you knew that I was a stripper before and I can see why you would ask.

You told me that you didn't mind me putting on some music when I asked and I did. I looked at you and took a deep breath, wondering why this was so hard when I had stripped for total strangers before. I closed my eyes and began to move my body, swaying with the music. My body took over and I danced closer to you. Teasing you by moving close, then away, I began to pull up my gown. I turned away from you, bending over as I pulled the gown from my body.

I put my hands over my tits as I turned back to face you, loving the dark passionate look in your eyes. I danced closer to you, still covering myself, until I had each leg on either side of yours. With my chest almost in your face, I removed my hands, slowly rubbing my breasts down your neck on your chest as I bent down. When I began to rise back up, you put your hands on my shoulders bringing one of my tits to your face. I moaned as your mouth covered my nipple and began sucking me deeply into your mouth. Your hands reach up to pull the clip from my hair, causing it to tumble down over my shoulders as you ran your hands through it.

With much difficulty I backed away and prayed that you didn't want a long dance. I turned from you again and running my hands up and down my backside, I started slowly sliding my thong down, the further down I slid it the more I bent over. When the thong was at my feet, I was touching my toes, my ass in the air only a few feet from you. I turned around again to see your hand rubbing your cock through your pants. I had an idea that I would dance to you and kneel to go down on you, but you stopped me, saying not yet.

I watched as you got up and walked over to the bed, popping me on my bare ass as you walked by, making my pussy quiver. I watched as you ripped the top sheet and spread off the bed. You motioned with your finger for me to come to the bed. When I got there, you instructed me to lie in the center and to lie on my stomach. I did as you asked and you took one wrist securing it to one corner of the bed and then the same with the other. Then you told me to spread my legs and tied each of them to the opposite corners.

As I lay there, completely open to you and unable to move, I was almost ashamed at how wet I knew that I had become. You knelt at the head of the bed looking at me, telling me how beautiful I was. I smiled at you, then you told me that I was going to receive part of my punishment. You told me that there would be more later, but you didn't want me bound the first time we made love so you would keep it short. I nodded at you and watched you get up until you were out of my sight.

The longer you made me lay there, the hotter I became. When the flogger struck my body, I wondered at my choice of toys. Each leather strap spreading to strike my body made me wince, but I tried to hold back any cries of pain, knowing you were uncomfortable. You started slowly and not striking very hard. It reminded me that you had never done this before and probably wanted to make sure you didn't hurt me too bad. You struck a little faster and harder, testing. Occasionally you would rub where you struck me and at those times I couldn't hold back my moans of pleasure. I don't know how many times the flogger came down, but you got quite good at it quickly.

You mainly struck my ass, but sometimes my waist, my thighs and once on my shoulders making me cry out. I knew that if I didn't hold back that I would cum while lying there feeling the sting of your punishment. Finally the flogger stopped and after you removed your clothing, your hands, your tongue and your mouth replaced the flogger. My body shuddered as you kissed down each leg to my ankles, untying them. I know I was covered in chill bumps as you kissed all the way back up my body and then up each arm, untying each of them.

You rolled me over and before my back ever touched the bed, your mouth was on mine. I was lost in the feelings that over took my body as your body covered mine, your tongue urgently moving in my mouth. My hands caressing your body, up and down your back and you inhaled sharply as my hand closed around your hard cock. I felt the wetness on my hand and as you started kissing down my neck to my chest, I brought my hand up to my mouth. I could feel your eyes on me as I began to lick the pre cum off my fingers, loving the salty taste of you. You groaned as you watched me and moved up to kneel between my legs.

Spreading each leg wide, looking into my eyes, your hand moved against my wet pussy. My hips jerked up off the bed as I felt you touch my swollen button. My eyes closed as you began rubbing my clit alternating by dipping your fingers into my wet hole. "Look at me angel," you said. I opened my eyes, biting my lip as your fingers continued their sweet torture. I looked into your smiling eyes and moaned as my pussy almost convulsed on your hand. Try to hold it, you told me and I nodded, biting harder on my lower lip.

I couldn't stop my hips from rising off the bed, moving against your hand as you continued your assault on my throbbing clit. Moaning loudly and moving faster, I looked at you and moaned I couldn't hold it any longer. "Cum for me angel, cum now," you ordered and I exploded. As my orgasm overtook me, your mouth dipped down between my legs and you thrust your tongue into me, tasting me cum for you.

Looking down and seeing your dark head between my legs, feeling your tongue lapping my wetness made me cum harder and my hips bucked, thrusting me against your face. You rose and leaned down to kiss me, the taste of me on your mouth making me crazy.

It seemed unreal as I watched you rise, push one of my legs up almost to my chest, and start rubbing the head of your dick between my swollen lips. Your eyes held mine as I felt you position your hardness at my sensitive entrance. Unable to look away, we looked into each other's soul as I felt you push yourself inside me, burying yourself completely in my love. My body arched up to take you inside me and the moan that emitted from my mouth didn't even sound familiar to me.

You lifted my other leg and held them both behind my knees, pushing them apart and toward my body, opening me widely for your thrusting hips. I grabbed the headboard behind me, holding on to keep myself from floating away, moaning and screaming in ecstasy as I continued to look into your eyes, feeling your hard cock thrusting faster and deeper into me.

I could feel my muscles tightening against you and I brought one hand down to pinch my nipple. This made you groan loudly, watching me touching myself, you moved faster, now voraciously fucking my body. I began screaming, please, oh please fuck me, fuck me harder my love. You smiled at me, moving even faster in and out of my body, sweat glistening on your handsome face. When you began telling me to cum for you, my body went out of control, moving with you, thrusting my hips up to meet yours, my hands coming around to cling to your shoulders.

When the first orgasm starts to hit me, I can't stop myself from digging my nails into you. I start screaming "I love you" as my pussy clenches against your thrusting cock over and over again, trying to draw you deeper inside me. Your hands tighten on my legs and I watch you in the throes of your own orgasm, your handsome face contorting with the overwhelming feelings as you slow down your thrusting, but start moving in and out slower, only now stabbing hard into my pulsing cunt, our bodies smacking loudly together.