Angel Dreams: Dream 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I feel your warm load cover the walls of my pussy, as I hear the groans of your satisfaction, my body becomes wrapped up in another orgasm. The knowledge of your pleasure spurs me to climb higher as I again clench around your shaft. I hear you telling me yes, yes little one, cum again for me.

I groan in the effort as my body tenses, every muscle tight, my breathing cut off and when another orgasm hits me, I scream out in ecstasy. As my hips rise, grinding up against you, I open my eyes and see black spots dancing in front of them. As the spasms slow down, I feel myself slip away from you again. The feelings too intense for my mind to handle, I faint in your arms as you chuckle to yourself, wondering if I'm going to faint every time I cum.

When my eyes open again, I am wrapped in the circle of your arms. My head resting on one of your arms as you stroke my hair, the other arm around my waist pulling me against you as you rest on your elbow, looking down at me. "I love you my little angel," you smile. "I love you too, my Love," I breathlessly reply. You look at me in wonder and say, "so, tell me about this house you bought behind my back." Laughing and squeezing me against you as I blush all the way to the roots of my hair...

[I awaken and stretch pleasantly, smiling to myself and thinking, "I can't wait to describe this dream to my Love. I wonder what he will say about my "resourcefulness." Realizing how wet my pussy is, I close my eyes and begin to imagine your hands as I reflect on my latest dream...]

To Be Continued...