Angel Dreams: Dream 5

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My body was wracked with sobs as I resisted your voice. No it couldn't be, my Love was out of town, not here, not now. "It's me," you said again, "trust my voice, trust your instincts little one and let go." I felt you go back to my soaked cunt and begin working your tongue and mouth on me again. Your hands working inside me. "Trust angel, trust the sound of my voice," you repeated, "cum for me baby, I am so proud of the way you have handled your punishment and you need to be rewarded." Could it really be you I thought, my mind continued to fight, but in my heart I knew. I relaxed as you lovingly ate me out and worked magic with your fingers.

My body responded to your voice as you continued to reassure me. The orgasm that ripped through me was like nothing I had ever felt before. It seemed to be never ending as I came over and over in my Love's mouth, your tongue inside my clenching pussy as I screamed from the release. When your hard cock entered into me, I was still cumming. I screamed over and over, begging you to fuck me faster, but my Love wouldn't be rushed. Your shaft moving in and out of me in a maddening pace, slow and steady, never changing.

My body shuddered and I fought to stay still as my hips tried to move faster against you. You dug your fingers into the flesh of my hips to keep me still as you drove deeper and deeper inside me. "Relax little one," you gasped, as I tried desperately to move on your thrusting dick.

Suddenly like a volcano I felt the orgasm building up in me. My Love sensed this by the tightening of the walls around your cock and told me, "yes baby, yes, relax and let it cum." My body began jerking and shaking in succession, my muscles tensing, the feeling washing over me and I felt it begin. Slow at first and then faster and faster the muscles in my aching pussy pulsed harder.

I heard my Love groan loudly as you were being squeezed hard inside me, fighting your own release until you couldn't stand it any longer. As you sprayed my insides with warm cum I had no control of the warmth I felt I was drowning in.

My mouth open, but no sound came out as I felt a rush of liquid come out of my body. I almost felt like I was going to the bathroom, but not. I shuddered as the intense feelings took my breath again and again. Never had I felt anything like this before. You were still now, not moving as you kept yourself buried inside me, feeling in awe, the contractions going on inside me. We stayed this way, still like statues until the last contractions stopped.

You untied me and took off the blindfold, the light blinding my eyes. But even as you released me from my bonds, I could not move. My Love had to roll me over and straighten out my body, as I just lay there motionless. You knelt beside the bed, lovingly stroking my damp hair. "Breathe my little angel," you whispered. My eyes blinked rapidly and I turned my head to look at you. The hot tears spilling from my eyes caused you to take me into your arms and hold me. "I'm so sorry," you said as you rocked me in your arms. "I never thought how this might affect you angel," you whispered, your heart aching.

"My Love," I whispered, my throat hoarse, "don't be sorry for punishing me, I deserved it."

"No angel," you argued, "that was too much, I shouldn't have done that knowing you're past the way I do." I looked up at you lovingly, "let me explain my Love."

"Everything you did felt wonderful and I felt things that I have never felt before, that is why it was so intense."

"I just didn't want to betray you, my Love," I continued, "that's why I resisted so hard."

"I belong to only you and I had to keep your commands."

"But inside I was thinking what a talented lover this man was," I said sheepishly. You laughed and the sound of your beautiful laugh did much to warm my heart.

"Will you be staying now my Love?" I asked. I was sad when you shook your head no and told me that you still had to go on your trip. You told me that you would be home Sunday evening and intended spending the rest of the day loving me properly. I smiled at you and asked if you could stay until I fell asleep and you told me yes. As you held me close, I felt so safe and my exhausted mind and body fell asleep instantly. You left me a note to wake up to, telling me how much you loved me and would miss me.


I eagerly waited for Sunday evening, waiting for my Love to return home to me. Knowing he would keep his word about loving me properly.

[I awoke from this dream in a cold sweat. My body aching so badly to get off, I'm not sure that I didn't have an orgasm in my dream. I jump up to hurry and write it all down before I forget. I can't wait to tell you about it my Love.

I take a shower at 3:00 in the morning and go back to bed. My mind filled with all these sexy images of you, but now knowing I am strong enough to wait until your return. I agree with myself about eagerly waiting for you to return Sunday evening and my reward that I'll receive for obeying you. Until then...]

To Be Continued...

12