Angel Dreams: Dream 6

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The house was empty when we got to your parents’ home the next weekend. We were both tired from the trip and turned in early. The next morning we planned to hike to the waterfalls. We ate a big breakfast when we got up and got ready for the hike. I had chosen to wear a pair of cut off jean shorts and a sleeveless button down that I tied at the waist. You wore jean shorts as well and a tee shirt. I wore my bikini underneath my clothes, although you wickedly suggested when you saw it, that I wouldn’t need a bathing suit. We took some water and a few snacks, but not a picnic; we’d be back before we got really hungry.

I noticed you had a small backpack that you were taking, but refused to tell me when I asked what was in it. Grabbing your cell phone, we walked out and started down the trail hand in hand. Ever so often you would stop and yank my arm, pulling me against you and kissing me. By the time we got to the waterfalls, I was very turned on. Then I saw them. It was such a beautiful setting.

The falls were huge and rushing, the roar made us have to speak loudly. The water of the swimming hole was so clear and clean. There was a huge, smooth black boulder sitting in the middle of the swimming hole. There were trees close to the water’s edge, making a canopy all around us. You explained to me that these types of trees provided low hanging branches, making it easy for you and your siblings to climb into the trees and jump into the water. I threw my arms around you and told you how much I loved it and thanked you for bringing me.

There were small rocks all around the water and I took off my shoes and went over to sit with my feet in the water. Too late you warned me about how cold it was. I jumped back when the icy water hit my feet. I turned to you smiling, exclaiming over the fact that it must be spring water. You nodded at my excitement and told me how good it was to drink.

I watched in anticipation as you put down your backpack and start going through it. You pulled out a digital camera and I figured you were going to take pictures of the beautiful waterfall. Telling me to pose in front of the falls you took pictures of me. I started giggling when you told me to undress slowly down to my bathing suit, but I did as you asked. With the camera clicking away, you told me to take off my suit. A little surprised, but extremely horny, I did as you told me to.

You laid the camera down and picked up the backpack, motioning for me to follow you. I walked gingerly over the rocks and pebbles to where you were waiting next to a tree. You pulled out a blindfold and told me to turn around while you tied it around my eyes. My body quivering with expectation, you bound my wrists together in front of me with restraints. As I stood waiting, I heard you making preparations for whatever you had in mind. I smiled to myself, thinking how wonderful it would be, not matter what it was.

I felt the rope sliding between my wrists and then my arms were being slowly pulled above my head until I was on my tiptoes. Then I heard hammering and felt my ankles being attached to some stakes you had placed into the ground. My legs being spread so wide like this had me suspended in the air, my arms being stretched painfully. You whispered for me to bear with you just for a minute and then I heard the clicking of the camera. After a few minutes, the rope stretching my arms lowered me until I was again on my tiptoes, taking some of the pressure off my arms and pleasantly stretching my body tight.

I heard the camera clicking as you took pictures of my bound body, the waterfall and forest as your backdrop. Knowing that you were enjoying the view of my body tied this way, I felt myself growing very wet. A fact that you discovered only seconds later as I felt your fingers pushing themselves up into my body. “You love this, don’t you my dirty little angel?” you laughed. I nodded, my face warm. “It is nothing to be ashamed of,” you told me, “It’s what makes you who you are and it is what makes you attractive to me.”

I hung from the tree branch, reflecting on your words. Of course you were correct. This is who I am and this is how I love to be treated. Knowing that my Love uses my body for his pleasure whether it is sexual, visual or any other way gives me the greatest amount of pleasure possible.

Again I felt your hands on my body; they seemed to be everywhere all at once. Your strong hands were gliding across my skin as you applied some type of oil to my body. I moaned with pleasure as you paid special attention to my breasts, my ass and my pussy. Your slick fingers entered into my body, both my cunt and my ass. My legs grew weak as you continued to massage my aching clit with one hand and used the other to make my nipples stiff and hard. Then the camera began clicking away. It excited me to know you were taking these pictures and hoped that you would let me see them when we were home again.

Hanging there I unexpectedly felt the sting of your belt across my slippery ass cheeks. “My Love!” I cried out. “Yes, little one?” you asked. “Have I done something to displease you?” I cried, “Am I being punished for something?” “No angel,” you explained, “This is not to chastise you, this is for your pleasure only.” I nodded my head, understanding now what was happening. I knew I could relax and enjoy this painful pleasure without the shame of having displeased my Love.

Over and over I felt the sting of the leather belt hitting my body. Never hard enough to raise the skin, but hard enough to make my body tingle with delight. In an agonizing rhythm you brought the leather down to meet the most sensitive areas of my body. My moans turned into screams as the belt found its mark time and time again. My body was out of control as my nipples, ass, clit, back, buttocks and thighs were being sat on fire by the striking belt. I screamed for relief, but was met only with the sound of roaring waterfall, never your command to cum. The belt was soon replaced by something softer as you stroked all the red stripes with a feather. This soft tickling caused more pain than the belt and I loudly pleaded with you to let me cum.

I thought I knew the meaning of torture as you rub the soft feathers over my burning flesh. I discovered that was nothing compared to the fastening of your teeth on my swelled clit. My begging turned to screaming as your head worked between my outstretched legs. Nothing more was felt except for your mouth as you expertly worked your tongue between my lips. Before, I had felt the muscles in my arms and calves begin to ache, the stripes on my body hot and sensitive. None of these things compared to your mouth and teeth pulling and suckling my tender clit. The agony was like nothing before as your mouth pulled my lips into you, rolling me around in your warm mouth. Your tongue parting me, licking around my asshole and up into me and then back down to my clit.

The feel of your fingers as they began working into my body made me plead like I never had before. All I could scream was “please, oh please my Love, oh God, please let me cum!” Over and over again I begged. Finally you ordered me to cum and then plunged your tongue as far into my convulsing pussy as you could get it. I felt you lapping up all my juices into your mouth as my pussy began to spasm over and over again. My body was pulling against the ropes. The stretching of my arms became painfully worse until my orgasm began to ease up. You released my ankles from the stakes, letting my arms rest for a minute as I stood flat on my feet. This didn’t last for long as I felt you run a rope through the restraints on my ankles pulling my legs up backward, up into the air, parted, leaving me hanging from the branch.

You stood between my legs, pulling me apart as you then thrust your engorged cock into my cunt. My suspended body swayed slightly on the branch as you fucked me hard and fast. The strain on my muscles dulled as the feelings of you using me became stronger and I begged again for my release. You did not make me wait as you continued plunging into me, ravaging my body. When you felt the tight muscles of my cunt squeezing around your cock, you thrust into me again and I felt your cock shooting your warm fluid into my body. Your hands came around my body, sliding from aroused nipples down to my clit, helping me to ride the pleasure of my orgasms harder and more intensely.

I felt your body pull from mine and you began taking pictures of me again, hanging by my wrists and my ankles. Then you untied my ankles from the branch and commanded me to stand with my legs spread again without retying me to the stakes. You took quite a few photos of me standing this way as I felt our juices running out of my body, down my inner thighs. Then you removed my blindfold and took even more pictures, telling me how and where to look and taking quite a few from behind of my striped body. As you took the photos I noticed that your cock had begun to swell again, making me ache for you.

When you untied my arms, you held me in yours, rubbing me until the blood was circulating normally again. Your mouth crushed mine as you pulled me tightly up against your hard naked body. Your arms crushed me against you; your hands pulled my ass tightly so that I was pressed against your full erection. Taking my arm, you led me to the edge of the water. My body tried to resist as you pushed me into the cold water and told me to swim out to the bolder. The coldness took my breath away and I had to wait for a second before continuing to swim to where you had instructed me. I wet my hair as you commanded me to and then climbed up onto the huge rock.

From the bank, you shouted your instructions on how you want me to pose on the rock, as you took more pictures. The waterfall was even louder and made it difficult for me to hear you. I posed in very seductive poses and you just shouted for me to continue. I stood on the rock, feeling the spray from the falls covering my body. I turned in different directions and then got down on the black boulder resting on my hands and knees. You took more pictures and then motioned for me to lie down on the rock as I posed some more for you. I felt that you wanted some very revealing photos so I lay with my legs spread and began rubbing myself, pulling myself open for you. I was so caught up in what I was doing that I didn’t see you coming out to the rock until you were already there.

Without any foreplay or preparation, you pulled my legs up by my ankles and pushed your hardness into my body. My legs rested on your shoulders as you began pummeling my wet cunt again while you viciously squeezed my breasts and nipples. The rock was hard against my spine as you pressed my body harder on it, but the pleasure by far outweighed any discomfort I was feeling. “Cum with me little one!” you shouted as you lifted my ankles higher, pushing my legs back into my body, forcing yourself deeper inside me. Our bodies again explode with each other and you never slowed down pumping inside me as I convulsed around you. You collapsed on my body and then rolled over to your back, pulling me on top of you. I laid my head on your chest, your cock still inside me as we fell asleep on the boulder.

The next day when we arrived home, you had a surprise waiting on me. I knelt in front of you as you placed a gold choker around my neck, telling me that this will be my collar from you. You instructed me that I am never to remove it myself unless I have your permission. You explained that you wanted something that I could wear in public and in the privacy of our home. We expressed our love and devotion to each other, committing ourselves to each other for life, with the understanding that I must continue to be submissive to you and that you will send me away if I do not continue to please you. We did not sign a contract, as you did not feel that it was necessary.

While still on my knees, kneeling in front of you, my Love, you instructed me to look at you again. This time when I looked, you had another box, this one smaller. I watched in awe as you removed a diamond engagement ring and held out your hand. I placed my left hand in yours and you slid the ring on my finger. “I know we are committed to each other without the need of an outsider to say so,” you began, “but I also want the world and my family to know that you belong to me.” “Will you marry me, my little submissive angel?” you asked. Tears falling softly down my face, I told you yes. You took me into your arms and smothered my mouth with your passionate kisses.

[My Love, what a wonderful feeling to wake up from such a delicious dream of you. Will this dream scare you my Love? We have never discussed marriage to each other, but it does feel so right to have dreamed about this.

I know that I do not need to follow society rules. Just belonging to you in mind, body and spirit is all I need to fulfill my desire. This will be something for you to decide my Love and whatever decision you make will be fine with me. I trust your wisdom in all things.

You laugh as I timidly tell you about this dream. The thought of another marriage does not intimidate or scare you. You ease my worries by explaining that it’s natural for my dreams to take this course and that you never want me to be afraid to tell you anything. Thank you my Love for seeing to all my needs and concerns. Your angel will patiently wait until the time we can be together forever. Whether it be collared, married, both or neither, I only want to be in the warmth of your love.]

To be continued...

12