Angel Eyes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Miguel59
Miguel59
577 Followers

She coo'ed, "That's it. Let it all out."

I told her afterwards, "Wow. I didn't even touch myself. I got too excited. Sorry I couldn't wait."

She said, "That's okay. I think you needed it. Now you'll be more relaxed."

I could taste her in my mouth. I started to get up. She cleared her throat, "Aren't you forgetting something?"

I looked down. The something was my cum.

"Let me get a wash cloth."

She cleared her throat again.

I got on my hands and knees and licked her leg clean.

"And the floor."

There wasn't much on the tile, but I licked it up.

She noticed I had a teardrop of cum hanging from my urethra.

I took a finger wiped it clean and licked my finger clean.

"Good. Now before we do my makeup and hair I need you to put moisturizer on me."

She pointed to the bottle of lotion. I grabbbed it and a towel. I spread the towel on the bed. She laid down. I started with her back side. She rolled over and I did her front. She looked at me. Her nipples were swollen. I rubbed one, massaged it, rolled it between my thumb and first two fingers.

"You need to stop. I'm getting too excited."

I massaged her breasts, rubbed lotion on her arms, then her torso. I did each of her legs.

She observed, "You like this don't you?" Her eyelids looked heavy. She was very relaxed and aroused.

"Rubbing lotion all over you? I asked.

"Silly. You know what I mean. You can admit it. I'm not ashamed to admit to it. I like you getting me ready for your uncle. You like it too. I've never seen you so into me. It's like we're achieving a whole new level of intimacy."

"I do like it. I shouldn't, but I do. Husbands who love their wives don't do this."

"I think it shows just how much you love me. Can I ask you something?"

"If this weekend goes well or even if it doesn't go as well as we hoped, can we do this again? Would you support me dating other men?"

I didn't mull it over for very long. The thought of other men's hands being run all over her body, their mouths on her tits, their cocks in her vagina, even their seed in her womb, was too much of a draw, but I also realized it was just part of the allure. I derived a lot of pleasure from their emotional interaction, the dancing, the flirting, the phone calls, the gifts, them dining together. In many ways that part of the equation was more erotic than the actual sex.

I stared at her crotch before I looked her in the eye, I would."

She sounded relieved, "Thank you. I've been wanting to ask you for. After these two weeks I thought you'd say yes, but I didn't want to assume. I needed to know. You have no idea how relieved I feel knowing you want this for me, for us."

I finished applying the lotion. She asked me to put her robe on her. I did. She said, "Let's go to the vanity."

In our bedroom she had a separate vanity where she sat and did her makeup. I had made it for her when we were dating. She had talked about liking them so being the good boyfriend I was I had used The university's woodworking shop and built one. A university carpenter helped me. I worked for him one summer so it wasn't a problem for me to use the equipment.

She told me to sit by her and to watch. She would do one side and have me do the other. Together we dolled her up. With her dark hair and cocoa colored skin she chose a light red. I suggested deep red would be more fitting. She said, "I want to look wholesome, angelic, not trashy."

Eyelashes were tough as were the curlers. She said, "You'll get better with practice. I might have you start doing my nails. Would you like that?"

I said, "I would."

I stood as I worked on her. My crotch was at eye level. She observed, "You're soft."

I pointed out I had just climaxed fifteen minutes earlier. She answered she knew, but after rubbing lotion all over her, having our talk, and doing her makeup, she thought I'd be hard again.

I told her, "I'm aroused. I'm just too busy concentrating on what I'm doing. I want you to look perfect. This is so intimate, but it doesn't feel sexual. Does that make sense?"

She said, "It does." She paused to collect her thoughts before she continued, "You have cheekbones women would die for. And a cute nose. Your lips are plump. You have small ears, hands, feet. Narrow hips, but a nice tush, narrow shoulders."

I interrupted her, "Are you saying I don't look manly?"

She said, "Not at all. I just think you'd make a very attractive woman."

"You think so?"

"I do. I always thought it. You have some girlish mannerisms. When you get excited or throw a ball or even when you get angry. Even the way you make love. Soft, like a woman."

"And you find that attractive?"

She assured me, "I do."

"Then why are you attracted to my uncle? He's everything I'm not. Big, strong, loud, obnoxious, chauvinistic, older, and he'd make an ugly woman. There isn't a delicate bone in his body."

She shrugged her shoulders, "I don't know. I just am. Probably for the same reason you're excited by it. I have one more favor to ask. You don't have to do it. I hope what I said didn't hurt your feelings. While I'm out with your uncle tonight, would you shave?"

I ran my hand across my face. I didn't feel any stubble. I could actually go days without shaving. I just shaved each day out of habit, not necessity.

"Not your face," she smiled, "even though you can do it again."

"What then?" I asked anticipating her answer. I was now physical aroused.

She took hold of it, rubbed the pad of her thumb under the head which made me tingle.

"All of it."

"My legs?"

"Legs, arms, crotch, chest. Just not your hair."

"Can we wait until after Uncle Will leaves?"

"We could, but deep down we don't want to do we?"

Fuck, she had gotten in my head and was giving me the mind fuck of my life.

"I'd be embarrassed."

"He won't notice, Billy. He'll be too busy paying attention to me. You asked a few minutes ago why I married you, but am attracted to him. Here's my answer. Some men are marriage material and some are mating material. Most aren't both."

"So what am I Angela if not both?"

"We know the answer Billy, but if you need me to spell it out for you I will. I'm fertile and going on a date with your uncle. Is that clear enough for you?"

Her answer excited me to the point I thought spurt cum all over her hand. She anticipated my reaction because she slid her hand down the shaft of my penis and squeezed making what had been hard soft. My manhood wilted like a flower in the summer sun.

She was a witch and I was under her spell.

"I'll do it. Is there anything else you want me to do?"

"I'm glad you asked because there is. Look in my lingerie drawer and put on one of my nightgowns. I prefer short so I can see your legs. Pick out a pair of panties that match. You could also wear one of my bras. And now that you know how to apply makeup and lipstick, you can practice on your face. And before I forget, I have a few wigs in my closet. Pick one out."

My mouth was so dry. I needed a Valium, a beer, maybe two.

"No promises. You're asking me to do a lot."

"If I didn't think you couldn't handle it, I wouldn't have asked."

I felt challenged and hated backing down from a challenge, no matter how humiliating.

"I'll do it."

She bent over, kissed the head of my penis and said, "Good boy. I'll reward you later. Right now, you need to get dressed. I'll be in here until I'm ready to leave."

I got dressed and went into the living room and waited for my uncle.

Will prided himself upon being punctual. If he was nervous I never saw it. He looked more imposing than normal with his two inch cowboy boot heels and cowboy hat. Brand new jeans and a fancy hand embroidered starched cowboy short along with a leather belt and oversized buckle of a cowboy riding a bull completed his outfit. He smelled of Old Spice.

Would have shaken hands but his were full. In one he had a bouquet of roses for Angela. In the other, a gift wrapped box. I remembered he had asked her dress size. From the look of it, Tex had come a courting.

I let him in and being the gracious host took the roses and put them in a vase. I told him they were beautiful and she would love them. I thought I did sound more like one of Angela's girlfriends or even her mom entertaining one of her male callers. He asked where Angela was. I told him she was in the bedroom getting ready.

He said he had something for her. I politely blocked him and said I would bring his gift to her. He looked a bit annoyed, but said nothing. I went into the bedroom. Angela was sitting on the bed. I told her Tex had brought a gift and beautiful roses. I left as quickly as I had entered. Whatever he bought he we would see for the first time all together.

I returned to the living room and extended my hand. I told him it was good to see him and we were excited about the visit. I offered him a beer. He declined. I helped myself to one. He was pacing. He declined my offer of a seat saying he had been sitting all day and didn't want his back to go out. I asked him what he had planned for the two of them. He said he had reservations in Marfa at a fancy steakhouse, followed by dancing and then stargazing.

He looked at me and said, "We'll be out late, but not too late." He then winked at me and said with a grin, "I will have her home before sunrise unless she decides she wants to go for breakfast."

Angela entered the living room wearing the dress he had bought her and the cowboy boots I had bought. She looked amazing in the red sleeveless dress with the plunging neckline that showcased her cleavage. Each breast jiggled as she moved. I had never and I mean never knew her to go bra less. The hem of the dress covered one third of her thighs. I knew she didn't have in her closet a dress that short.

She took our collective breathes away. She asked if we liked and we said we did. She wasn't paying attention to me but to him. I swear his nostrils dilated and I wondered if he had some sixth sense allowing him to detect a woman in heat. Pan, the half goat half man I thought.

She said, "I heard you brought me roses. They are beautiful. Thank you Tex and thank you Billy for finding them a vase."

There was an awkward pause. I moved to kiss her goodbye. She pursed her lips but offered me her cheek, "Not in front of your uncle, Billy. Besides, I just put on fresh lipstick and don't want it to smear. Now, don't forget to do what I asked. Love you."

"I love you too. Good night."

And then they were gone.

Miguel59
Miguel59
577 Followers