Angel Eyes Pt. 03

Story Info
Angela leaves, marries Will, returns to Billy.
7.1k words
2.62
16.9k
20

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/22/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Miguel59
Miguel59
574 Followers

They finished dinner and together washed the dishes. He would wash them and she would dry them.

She finally said, "I know you want to hear all about my weekend."

"I do, but only if you want to tell me."

His answer relieved her. The dishes dried and put away she told him to pour each of them a glass of wine while she changed.

She returned a few minutes later wearing the nightie which Tex had bought her.

"How do I look?"

"Incredible."

She threw him the panties that went with it.

"Put these on Billy."

He stripped and put the panties on.

His penis was hard.

"Someone's happy."

He looked down and said, "Yes, he is."

They headed to the living room glasses in hand. She looked around and decided on where she wanted to sit. She picked the antique rocker. Slinging a leg over each arm she told him to come and enjoy dessert. He thought her pussy had never tasted so good. He was proud of the orgasm he gave her.

She thanked him afterwards telling him, "I really needed that."

She told him it was his turn, but she suggested he sit on the couch as there was a carpet for her to kneel on. She gave him a very nice blow job. He warned her he was about to climax, but she kept sucking so he shot off into her mouth.

"Yummy. Your penis is so cute with no hair. I hope you keep shaving for me."

He told her he would if it meant more blow jobs like the one she just gave him.

She smiled and told him, "Maybe."

They sat on the couch, drank their wine, and enjoyed the moment. He felt a stirring in his loins, but decided not to press his luck. He wondered if she would always need space after being with Will or any other man. He decided her experience had been a lot more emotional than either of them expected.

Tuesday evening Billy got home before Angela and prepared her favorite meal. He went out of his way to pamper her, even giving her a foot massage while she enjoyed a glass of wine.

"Billy, you are really spoiling me. What did I do to deserve such royal treatment? What would make this moment even better is if you were all dolled up."

"Really? Why does that turn you on?"

She shrugged her shoulders, "I don't know. It just does. I try not to overanalyze things. Kind of like your uncle fucking me turns you on. It shouldn't, but it does."

He asked if he should go change and doll himself up.

"I'm enjoying my foot massage too much, but tomorrow I wouldn't mind coming home to Billy Ann."

"Billy Ann?"

"Don't you think we ought to call you something else when you're dressed like a woman?"

Billy warmed to the idea, "I knew a Billy Ann when I was a kid."

Angela observed, "From where you are sitting you can see my panties can't you?"

Billy answered, "Guilty as charged."

She laughed, "It's not a crime for you to see my panties. Take them off me. I like you looking at my pussy while you're massaging my feet."

He pulled her panties down.

"Feels good to let my pussy breathe. Rub my toes. Your uncle likes my pussy as much as you do. I bet you're imagining his big old cock going in and out of it, shooting all his babymakers deep inside of me. Billy, I don't think you need both hands to rub my feet. Take off your clothes. I want to watch you play with yourself while you look at my pussy."

Angela and Billy both stood up and quickly stripped before returning to their previous places, she on the couch and he kneeling on the floor. She opened her legs offering him a bird's eye view of her inner charm. Her pink flesh looked a bit red.

"Are you sore?" he asked.

"A bit, but it's a good sore. Do I look different down there?"

"Just a bit red."

"I feel like he stretched me out Billy. Not surprised I'm sore. We did it a lot."

Billy was stroking his penis with one hand and massaging one of her feet with the other, Angela moved her foot and pressed her toes against Billy's penis. He moved his hand away. She rubbed against him vigorously and he told her he was going to cum.

"All over my foot."

He did.

"Now you can lick it off then lick me."

He did.

Afterwards he shared with her how intense the moment had been. She said it had been equally intense for her.

Wednesday he not only dolled himself before she got home, but prepared dinner.

"You are so cute Billy Ann," she commented from the kitchen table as she watched her husband in wig, makeup, panties and an apron prepare dinner.

"You're just being nice."

Angela said, "I'm being sincere. Come here baby."

She ran her hand over his panty covered penis causing it to grow.

"If I wasn't so hungry I'd gobble it up."

He laughed, but hoped she'd delay the start of dinner and put him in her mouth. It wouldn't take long. His penis had been dripping precum all day as he thought about the evening.

She instead picked up her fork.

She told him about her day. She commented on his looks and throughout dinner gave him pointers to look more ladylike.

"Much better Billy Ann."

"What about my voice?" Billy asked.

"Baby steps, Billy Ann. Let's work on your mannerisms. Your voice isn't deep so you just need to raise the pitch a bit. Or leave it alone. Lots of men like women with low sexy voices."

He realized it took a lot of work to play a transvestite.

After he cleaned up dinner she said, "I have a treat for you. I'll call you when I'm ready."

She went into the bedroom. Ten minutes later he heard her on the phone. She was talking to Will. Another ten minutes passed before she called out, "Billy Ann, come here!"

He entered the bedroom. She was laying on the bed with no clothes on, legs open wide.

She put a finger to her lips signaling him to be quiet. He got the message and kissed her inner thighs while she talked to Will. A few minutes later he began to kiss her pubis, enjoying the feel of her bush against his face. He could smell her desire. He extended his tongue and slowly began to lick her very wet sex.

"What am I doing? Laying here thinking about your big old cock and how much I miss it. Where's Billy? He's not here but my friend Billy Ann is. She's helping me get through the week. Licking my pussy."

Will was on the other side of that line pumping his cock listening to Angela being eaten.

Three people climaxed during that phone call.

Friday rolled around and Will rolled into town. Billy dressed up as Billy Ann and helped Angela get ready for her date. Unlike their first date, Will didn't stop by the house. Angela drove herself over to Will's hotel where she spent both nights. They want back to the dance hall, fucked under the stars, and did more fucking in Will's hotel room.

Billy remained in role all weekend as Billy Ann. He did better the second weekend and his adoption of female mannerisms improved. The weekend dragged, but he made the best of it. Sunday night rolled around and Angela returned looking very excited to see him. She pushed Billy Ann on to her back and rode her husband's face. Billy Ann shot off into his panties which pleased Angela a great deal. Angela drenched Billy Ann's face when she orgasmed.

"That was great," she said afterwards, "you licking my pussy after Tex had just fucked me. Don't be ashamed for liking it because we both know you did. Look at the mess you made of those panties. What have you got cooking? I'm hungry. After we eat I want some more of your tongue."

She complimented him on his mannerisms as she wolfed down the steak he grilled for her.

"I think you're ready to go out. Just a car ride. Maybe a quick trip into a store."

"I don't know. I feel like I won't fool anyone."

"Trust me. If I didn't think you were ready I would tell you."

They went out a few evenings later. Billy had on women's jeans and a blouse Angela bought him. He soon realized other drivers thought it was two women in the car. Angela sat in the car at the convenience store while he hurried in and got a few things. If the clerk noticed he didn't act like it. If anything, Billy Ann swore the clerk was checking out his ass as he exited the store.

"That wasn't so hard was it?"

He admitted it hadn't been, but he had been very nervous the whole time.

Weekend three since Angela and Will became lovers found Billy dressed up as a woman driving Angela to Will's hotel. He wished Alpine was larger and offered him a chance at anonymity, because he was feeling more and more confident to go out in public as a transvestite. Angela told him she thought he was also ready, but cautioned Alpine was just too small. She promised him the next time they went to a big city like Austin he could go in drag.

Angela returned Sunday evening with a freshly fucked pussy for Billy Ann to lick. After she orgasmed she told Billy Ann to get on top of her. Billy Ann and Angela kissed. She could feel his panty clad erection rubbing against her labia, wanting inside.

"You didn't cum?"

Billy said, "I almost did several times while I was eating you, but I was able to hold off."

Angela thought Billy sounded so proud of himself. She wasn't looking forward to intercourse with Billy because, after Tex, it was such a nonevent. He'd pump away. She wouldn't feel much. He'd climax. She'd need some further help to get off. While she had just had a very intense orgasm courtesy of Billy Ann's tongue, she didn't feel she owed Billy one, at least not via her vagina.

She rubbed herself against him and wondered if she could trigger him to have a happy ending inside his panties instead of inside her. If that didn't work she'd encourage him to use her mouth. She liked sucking him, especially now that his genitals were void of hair. He was small which made it even better.

"Billy Ann, does that feel good me rubbing my pussy against you? Look at me. I didn't start. Your uncle and I made a baby, Billy Ann."

As she hoped and predicted, Billy Ann's penis exploded inside of his panties and not in his wife. She rubbed herself against him until she was certain he was completely spent.

In bed later that evening she staved off another attempt by Billy to have intercourse. She struck first wrapping her hand around his erection and asked him, as she slowly stroked his erection, if he wanted to hear about her weekend, Of course, Billy said yes.

His penis spurred several long streams of cum before she was halfway through. She teased him about his lack of stamina.

He answered, "I can't help it, I used to not have this problem."

She told him, "It's okay Billy Ann. You can't help yourself. Instead of trying to fix something that's not broke I want you to just let yourself go. Will you do that for me?"

"I can do that, but are you sure? I feel like I'm letting you down."

"You're not letting me down Billy Ann. I've got all the stamina I need in a man from your uncle. Maybe we should reserve intercourse between us for really special occasions, like anniversaries or birthdays. Although on my birthday I want your tongue. The rest of the time I will make you feel good in other ways."

"But we are husband and wife Angela."

"True, but we don't have to have intercourse to express physical intimacy. When you are eating me or I'm jacking you off that's intimacy."

Billy pointed out, "But you're having intercourse as an expression of physical intimacy with Will."

Angela countered, "True, but as big as your uncle is that's about the only way we could show our affection for each other, He's too damn big for my mouth and jacking him off isn't going to cut it. My arm will get tired before he cums. Besides I kind of like the idea of you and I expressing our love for each other in one way and your uncle and I in another."

"Are you in love with Will?", Billy asked not liking the direction of the conversation, but finding himself aroused by it.

Angela locked eyes with his, "Would it be bad if I was? I can't help it Billy, but I think I am."

Billy assured her she wasn't bad, but was surprised at how fast she fell for him.

"I'm not surprised Billy. Unlike our relationship where we took everything slow Will and I have done everything fast. First date and I end up pregnant."

She sensed Billy was a bit distressed over what she said so she reminded him she still loved him even though she was carrying his uncle's baby and she offered him another handjob if he wanted to hear about the rest of her weekend.

Billy took Angela up on her offer because their conversation may have been humiliating, but profoundly arousing.

She had him lay on his back and pull his cum soaked panties down. She took a hold of his erection and caressed it just the way she knew he liked it.

"Now Billy Ann, try to last until I finish my story, but if you can't that's okay."

She even gave his erection a few licks and reminded him he needed to keep shaving because she really liked Billy Ann's big clitoris to be bald.

Hearing her refer to his penis as a clitoris excited him. He told himself she was right. He wondered if it had ever provided her pleasure. He was jealous of his uncle, but he also admired him.

Angela asked Billy a few weeks later to pick up a home pregnancy test. She insisted he get dolled up for the momentous occasion. Together they watched as the test revealed Angela was indeed pregnant. She told him she wanted to share the news with Will, but in private.

"Billy Ann, after I'm done talking with Will you can come in because I'm sure I'll want to be licked."

Her offer took the sting out of the moment. He never tired of having his mouth between Angela's legs. Her relationship with Will made him even more desirous to perform cunnilingus. He also discovered he rather enjoyed being denied intercourse; climaxing in his panties or getting a handjob from Angela as she teased him about his big clitoris and regaled him with her and Will's sexual adventures excited him more than did the prospect of having his penis inside his wife's love tunnel. He never would have believed such a metamorphosis would have occurred, but it had.

it was all good until six months into Angela's pregnancy.

Will bought Angela a fancy diamond ring. She loved it so much she quit wearing the engagement ring Billy had bought her. A few weeks later she took off her wedding band when she went to spend the weekend with Will. She explained Will liked to show her off as his woman. She would put her wedding band back on when she returned, but she told Billy he should get the engagement ring resized and wear it when he was dolled up as Billy Ann.

Billy was very excited about fatherhood and knew it was just a matter of time before Will would move on, he'd quit dressing as Billy Ann, and he'd have his wife back and they'd have their family. He talked to Angela about looking for a bigger place. She sounded somewhat noncommittal. He then suggested how they could make their tiny house work with three occupants.

She answered, "That's nice Billy."

She sprung the news on him she and Will were going on a trip to El Paso. She returned with new clothes and a new car. A week later he returned to an empty house with a note from Angela.

He opened the note hoping to read a long explanation of why she had left. Instead it contained one word, "Sorry."

He thought about tracking her down, begging her to stay, or even killing his uncle. He decided they were all horrible ideas. He couldn't force her to love him and killing his uncle would only make him feel good for a nanosecond. Jail would be forever.

He didn't contest the divorce. He endured many dark days, but friends and family pulled him through the worst of them. After months of introspection he concluded it wasn't Will's big, fat cock that killed his marriage, but his big, fat wallet. Angela had succumbed to greed.

As a professor in a small school in a remote town, Billy was perfectly content with his modest salary. He expended his energies as a single man towards writing which led to him becoming tenured followed by department head. Respected and liked by students and faculty he had realized his dream.

Ten years later

His parents were the ones who convinced him to attend the family reunion, a yearly event he had avoided in the past decade. They laid the guilt on him reminding him of all the older relatives who wouldn't be around much longer.

He wasn't looking forward to running into Will or his ex, but he decided to treat it like a bandaid. Rip it off and get over the pain. He made the rounds and did his best to avoid them and their brood.

"Three kids and she's pregnant with a fourth. That's Will, keep'em barefoot and pregnant. Shower them with baubles. Eventually, the shine wears off."

He encountered their kids who were pleasant enough, but undisciplined. Looking at them and the one in Angela's womb he couldn't help but feel cheated.

"I could have been their dad," he thought.

Angela came up to him sometime later. He had been stealing glances at her all day long. She still looked really good he thought. Her kids needed corralling as they didn't seem to understand boundaries.

It was dusk. The egg toss was about to begin which was going to make it even more of a challenge. He didn't have a partner so he was going to opt out when Angela asked him to be hers. He thought about declining until she said as only she could say it, "Please."

He didn't focus on her, but the egg. It broke all over her hand. He suppressed his laugh because he didn't want to sound bitter.

He even took the blame, "My bad. I threw it too hard."

"Your throw was fine. I was too rough. You always had the gentler touch."

"Thanks," he answered wondering if it was an insult and if she was alluding to his time as Billy Ann. She had no reason to be bitter. She was the one who left and Billy Ann was her creation.

She said, "I need to head the ladies' room and wash my hand."

She looked at him as if she was asking him to accompany her.

Against his better judgement he said, "I'll go with you. I need to shake the dew off my lily."

They headed to the restroom which was a football field length's away from the reunion. He wondered who had reserved the pavilion so far from a restroom.

She laughed.

He asked, "What's so funny?"

"I haven't heard that expression you used in a long time."

"It's better than saying I need to take a piss."

"True, but that's not why I laughed, Lilly perfectly describes your... Pretty, fragile. Tell me. Do you still shave? You don't have to answer. Just curious."

He said, "I'm not embarrassed. Yes."

They arrived at the restroom and went their separate ways. He had been holding it for a long time. He studied his penis as he stood in front of the urinal.

"I guess from her perspective it must seem like a flower, unlike the club Will has."

He washed his hands and went outside. Angela was waiting for him.

"I got all the egg off. Was a lot more fun when I had something sticky all over me when I was married to you."

He was taken aback at her bringing up her obsession, having him lick his or Will's cum off of her.

"That was a long time ago Angela."

She said, "I miss it."

"I'm sure Will would oblige you."

She ignored his dig, "Tex and I never had the intimacy I had with you."

"Then why did you leave?"

"I've been asking myself that question for a long time Billy. We'd better get back."

"Angela, I just want to say you look really good. When are you due?"

"Three months."

He thought back to when she left him. She was six months along when she drove off while he was at work.

"You didn't leave much of a note. I wondered what I had done wrong."

"You didn't do anything wrong. Your uncle is very charming."

"And he has a big cock."

She added with a smile, "And an even bigger wallet. He showered me with gifts. After he and I married he bought me a big house. Whatever I wanted I got."

"Sounds like you are living the dream."

"Or being a prisoner in a golden cage."

Miguel59
Miguel59
574 Followers
12