Angel: Fallen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dutchrain
dutchrain
14 Followers

"Nope. The Old Man gave you to me to play with. I can do what I want with you. Except claim you forever."

I never knew that ones mouth can fall open when laying down..

"And I have nothing to say about it?"

"Not much. I asked if I should stay or go. Now I'm staying. "

"You withheld information form me!"

"You did not want to know it."

I have to digest this. Still I am hanging almost upside down in his arms. My pussy almost at eyelevel. His eyelevel.

"Then explain it me now!"

"Nope." His fingers wander slowly to my ring. Caressing the sensitive skin around it. "Feel" he commands. I feel. Smooth. Around my ring all the hairs are also gone.

"Now you are an even tastier tidbit" He lifts me higher still, places my lower legs over his shoulders, my head just touching my bed.

He tilts his head and with lips, tongue and teeth he eats my pussy. He licks, kisses and nibbles in a way which makes my head roll on the mattress, my moans filling the air and my hands clawing into his thighs. Again and again his tongue dips into my treasure, slurping and licking my juices, caressing my pearl. His lips tug at my swollen lips, close to the bud, suck, where his lips sucked, his teeth nibble. Fingers knead my buttocks, my breasts. I moan louder and louder until I am captured in a whirlwind of lust and scream.

Shaking I hang in his arms and suddenly I float in the air, only supported by his hands; with one hand under my head, the other under my bum he turns me around until I sit on his lap again. Just a moment to respire before he lifts me up, both his hands around my waist, and slides me onto his scepter. Millimeter after millimeter, before it penetrates fully into my still quivering shell. My fingers dig into his forearms, my head thrown back I enjoy panting the feeling of getting filled completely. Slowly I take him deeper and deeper into me, until I feel full like never before.

And yet I am not siting on his lap again. His hands hold me while I hover over his loins, still allowing me farther down on his scepter. Until I finally sit on his lap, my thighs against his. He fills me up. Completely.

I squat over him and I start to ease myself upwards. With one movement of his hands he pulls my feet behind his back. Gasping for breath, I feel how this move makes his member change position in my treasure-hole. Now I want to push myself upwards with my hands resting on his thighs. His firm grip around my waist stops me. He pushes me down and back until I lean against his angled thighs.

His hold chances somewhat, now he directs my hips into a slow, rocking movement. Just moving my hips forward and back, his manhood slipping out of me a bit on each backwards movement, only to disappear entirely in me if I move forward, his eyes are fixated on the part of him disappearing in me and he nods slightly. Gently he lays a hand on my stomach, the hot fingers spread wide, covering my skin, the little finger just touching my bud. The other hand caresses my breasts, my neck, my throat. Sighing, I stretch my arms and with my fingertips I can barely reach his shoulders. I can touch enough to caress his chest though and gliding up and down over his skin I reach his upper arms. With a soft moan I place my whole hands on his biceps, feeling the slight quivering motions of his muscles.

A whole eternity I slowly rock back and forth, more and more lucidly I feel how the minimalist movement slightly change the sensations in me. My fingers and palms too feel the stirrings of small muscles under his skin when he moves his hands, light as a feather, over my body. My eyes are closed, I enjoy my body.

I am delight.

At some point I feel his hands on my shoulders, pulling me unhurriedly to him. Starting with my stomach, I get more and more contact with his hot skin. At last I am laying entirely against his chest, my head nestled in his neck. My mouth rests on his pulsing vein, my hands gently caressing his back, as after a moment of bliss he lays his hands on my head and pulls it up a bit.

"Open your eyes", softly but firmly he orders me.

His black eyes glare deep into mine. Deliberately he pulls my head completely back and exposes my throat to his fangs. Again they glide over my unprotected skin, following my throbbing veins. Shivers run over my spine, goose bumps rise on my arms as his mouth feasts on the tender skin, alternating wet licks of his tongue, and kisses of his lips with soft bites of his sharp teeth.

Suddenly, his mouth is on mine and his tongue slips between my lips and dances around mine. I can not get enough. I moan into his mouth. He kisses devilishly good. Chuckling he breaks the kiss.

"Everything?"

What does he mean, what does he want now?

"What 'everything'?"

"Simply everything."

"Specify Luke. What do you mean with 'everything'? "

"Getting prudent now, aren't you", he chuckles, "My seed. Do you want everything or not?"

Hissing I breathe out, will I get pregnant if he cums inside me?

"What happens if you squirt your seed in my pussy?"

"Most of it probably will ooze out again."

I shut my eyes, my lips only a thin line, so tightly I press my lips together. It's like debating with the devil. Or worse, like debating with a lawyer.

"And what happens to the part that not oozes out?"

"That remains inside."

"Da .... Luke! You know utterly well that I want to know if I'll be pregnant by you then! Or what has the Old Man meant exactly as he told you, that you can play with me? "

"I have no desire for more brats. Although you could cope with my devil-brood. I will find you quicker. "

"Would you find me even more quickly if you wouldn't squirt in, but on me?"

"Yep," he says as thrushes his scepter deep inside me.

"And what else?"

"Not much else." His hands caress my sides. Is he trying to distract me?

"What 'else' Luke? What does "not much else" mean? "

"Only that human men will like how you smell."

"Does that mean I can not set a step outside the door without anyone wanting sex with me?"

"Nope." Again he thrushes deep into me.

"Shall I call the Paduan to explain it to me?" I ask panting because he is playing with my breasts. He really is trying to distract me. I'm on the track of something of which he does not want me to know.

"Persistent Creature. They will be happy to be in your company, but wont want sex." His voice had a gleeful tone as he said this. Questions he has to answer, but not straight, With plenty of half-truths no doubt. Distracting from the main issue. A cat and mouse game which amuses him.

"Why not?" Now I'm curious.

"Because they smell that you are occupied."

"Occupied. By you? "

"Yep" He had pushed me back down on his legs and a finger was stroking my pearl. I almost quit asking questions.

"Meaning what?", I panted.

"No more sex with human men." He stimulates me more and more, massaging my bud, kneading my breasts.

"Lu-uke! Never again, or just until you no longer desire me? " Moaning I say this. The panting-stage I passed already.

"I could give you your freedom when I don't want you anymore."

"And? Would you do that? "

"Maybe."

Steady getting quicker he rubs my pearl, faster his hand changes between my breasts, my nipples stand like little towers, the slightest touch travels without detours via my brain into my pussy. In which he thrusts his rod hard and fast. My fingers clawing into his arms, my legs wrapped around his hips, in my brain thoughts fly back and forth. There was something important, but what?

"Da...gg...ers! Luke! Stop! Let me think! "

"Thinking is overrated."

I can not think anymore. Just scream. Tremble. Twitch. When I finally can direct my eyes again, I see his smug grinning face.

"Luke! Devil! Tell me," I gasp, "do you give me my freedom when you've had enough of me? "

"Maybe."

Da... What he can do, I can too. My pussy still twitches, and I concentrate myself. It should be a nice irregular twitching. Once stronger, once faster I squeeze my muscle and a low growl rises from his throat.

"Will you give me freedom if you've had enough of me?"

"If you go on like this, no."

I circle with my hips, get my feet under me and support me on his chest, slowly moving up and down. Gently, I pick up speed..

After a while I stop, "Will you give me freedom sometime?"

"Go on. Maybe. Sometime. Probably. "

Does this satisfy me? As an answer to the big question? He is still trying to outwit me . I continue riding him in a slow rhythm. Do I know enough? He won't impregnate me since apparently he has enough brood already. In any case, now he has no desire for more. Men will like me, but won't want sex. Until he releases me...

"How often will you come?"

"As often as I want. None has managed to outdo me. "

"I do not want to know how often you can get an orgasm, but how often you will visit me for sex. How regularly. With Once every ten years, I will not be satisfied. Once a week. At the least. If you will visit me less often than once in a European week for sex, you will give me freedom. "Have I covered everything? I think so.

"Faster.

Okay. "

I have ridden him faster as he said faster. Was the 'okay ' for my request, or his consent to visit me at least once a week? Damn the big question!

"Okay for sex at least once a week?"

A red flash and I lay beneath him. His rod thrusting into my pussy until the base..

"Persistent Creature. Call the Black Angel. Don't have your calendar in my head. "

His forearms slide under my thighs, lifting them up until my knees are next to my chest. Even deeper his lance penetrates me. With fast, deep thrusts, his rod to its root penetrating my pussy, he pounds me. His balls slap against my butt.

"Everything, Angel Creature?"

Does he mean I'm an angel, a creature, or the creature of the Black Angel? It doesn't matter. My clit insists. My legs twitch. I am coming.

"Everything Luke", I scream, "in and on my body."

Grinning triumphantly he lowers his head until his mouth is at my ear.

"You are fallen." he whispers in my ear, "belong to the Black One now"

Hot spurts of his cum squirt deep in my pussy, hot spurts land on my stomach as he pulls his still erupting lance out of my pussy.

DS, thank you for editing.

dutchrain
dutchrain
14 Followers
12