Angel Flying: Kelley's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Janet2
Janet2
70 Followers

The guy was black, big and well built. Not bad looking, but no Rashad. He approached our booth and, looking directly at me, said "Pretty lady, would you like to dance?" A slow song had come on the sound system. I looked at William, and before he could say anything, said "Sure, why not," and got up. As I was led to the dance floor, I looked at William over my shoulder. He was sitting there with an astonished grin on his face, which made me all the more certain I could do this. If he didn't care, well, depending on what this guy would do, I'd give him a show.

As we started to dance the guy put both arms around me, pulling me close. My arms, with nowhere else to go, went under his arms around his back. With his mouth close to my ear, he whispered, "I'm Mike, you're Kelley, right? " I nodded, my face pressed into the hollow of his neck.

"We're gonna have some fun tonight!" he chuckled. I grinned as we slowly turned around the floor. His hand moved lower, down my back, pressed my hips into him. I didn't resist, just moved with him. As the music played, he turned my back to our booth, so William could see what he was doing. He moved his hand lower, massaged my ass a little and pulled me tighter against him. I could feel the start of his erection pressing just below my stomach. I moved against him and felt myself getting wetter. As the music played he swirled me around and dipped me backwards. I wasn't ready for it and sort of stumbled a little but he held me, his left hand now behind me, supporting me and his right hand on my ass. As he raised me up his right hand slid down my left leg, pulling it up. As my leg was raised, his hand moved to behind my knee, and he raised my leg further, so that my thigh was roughly parallel to the floor, my leg dangling straight down from the knee. In this position, my skirt had slid up, barely covering my ass, my bare crotch against him.

"Hook your leg around my leg." He whispered in my ear. I did and he moved his hand to my ass again. We were right next to our booth and my back was to William, and I knew that he could see what was happening. We were barely moving on the dance floor. With my skirt hiked up Mike moved his hand to cup both ass cheeks and I could feel his fingers probing between them. He pulled my left cheek upward and I knew my glistening pussy was open to William's view. Then Mike moved his hand lower and actually inserted a finger in me from behind. Then I felt more fingers fill me. It felt wonderful and I almost lost it. I humped against him with one leg wrapped around him and his hand supporting me upright. His fingers moved in and out of me, Somehow one long finger reached further, rubbing my clit up and down from behind. I felt him rubbing my pussy juice back over my ass hole. Then he inserted his thumb, at least that must be what it was, in my ass, as he continued to finger my pussy and stimulate my clit. I couldn't do anything but hang on. Mike was supporting most of my weight with his right hand under and in my ass and in my cunt. My arms were around him, reaching up his back, my hands holding on to his massive shoulders, my left leg still wrapped behind his right leg, my right leg barely touching the floor. My body was jerking with uncontrollable spasms as I humped his torso, feeling his hardness beneath his trousers. I came with a mind shattering convulsion, whimpering and moaning, trying to keep from screaming. Still, it must have been obvious to anyone within 50 feet of us that I was having an orgasm. No one except William could see clearly what Mike was doing to me but my movements and the sounds I was making left little doubt. The music had stopped and a new song was playing when I finally regained a bit of control over my body and unwrapped myself from around Mike and stood unsteadily in front of him. My skirt was still hiked up and I could feel the lower part of my bare ass exposed, but I didn't care. Mike leaned over and kissed me, one of those long sensual 'I'm gonna swallow your tongue' kisses. My pussy spasmed again. I was dripping wet, my juices running down the inside of my thigh. We broke from the kiss and, trying to regain my composure, I turned to face William.

Mike stood behind me, his arms around my waist. I looked at William. His eyes were riveted to the spot between my legs. From his position sitting in the booth he could see my exposed pussy, wet and glistening with my juices. "William, this is my new friend, Mike," I said. "Mike, meet my husband, William."

As I made the introductions Mike slid one hand down the front of my body to my cunt again, the other went up to cup my left breast. Standing with my back pressed against him I again could again feel the bulge of his cock, this time pressing against my ass. As he played with me there in front of my husband he said, "Nice to meet you, Kelley's husband. You certainly do have a sweet wife. Yes sir, and she has one of the sweetest pussies I've ever tasted." And with that comment he removed the fingers from my cunt and raised them to my mouth. I could smell my raw sex smell on his fingers and reached my tongue to lick his fingers. He stuck two into my mouth and I sucked on them as he continued to squeeze my tits and pinch my nipples. Damn, he was turning me on again. He removed his fingers from my mouth and again dipped into my cunt. I humped his hand with William watching. Then, before I could cum again, he removed his hands and, licking his fingers, said, "Yes sir, one sweeeeet pussy! You a lucky man, William." With that he helped me into my seat and smiling at William, kissed me lightly on the forehead, turned and went back to the bar.

I stared at William and he stared back with his mouth hanging open. "Son of a bitch!" he said, "You sure spiced up our games that time? What the hell got into you?"

"William, such language!" I said, smiling and feigning shock. "You've been complaining that what we were doing was becoming boring, right?" William nodded, even though I knew I was the one who had complained first. I leaned toward him. "Well, I'm not bored anymore. How about you? Did it turn you on to see a stranger all but fuck your wife right on the dance floor in front of you. See him pull up my skirt, finger my pussy and ass hole, squeeze my tits, kiss me, make me cum harder than I've ever cum without you, or someone, fucking me? Of course it did. I could see it in your face and I can see it now. You loved it. And so did I. Now get me the hell out of here, take me home and I'm gonna fuck your balls off!" I grinned at him.

He looked at me with a puzzled expression. "OK," he said. "After that little show I'm ready for most anything. Let me get the waitress's eye and get our bill." I leaned back and just looked at William. Neither of us said another word until the waitress came with the bill. I gathered my things, put on my jacket as William paid the bill.

As we walked out I glanced at Rashad. He was watching us and smiled as he saw me look his way. He nodded and pointed to his chest, as if to say 'will I see you Wednesday?'. I smiled back and nodded.

The rest of the days until Wednesday crawled by. William and I had pretty good sex that night after returning home but my mind wasn't with William. It was a few miles down the road, fantasizing that it was Mike, or Rashad, that was fucking me, whose cock I was sucking. We had sex one other time before Wednesday but I'm sure he could tell I wasn't fully into it. He didn't press it.

Wednesday finally came and as William left for the office he told me to take it easy and rest. He thought I was just tired. Well, I was, tired of waiting for this day to come. I kissed him and told him I would. As he left my mind turned to Rashad and Mike, as it had so many times since the last Wednesday. I had dreamed of Rashad's smile, his soft touch and relived that kiss many times since, fantasizing when William was fucking me that he was Rashad, or Mike. Well, tonight I hoped to make that fantasy real.

I was especially careful getting ready to go that evening. I put on several outfits before deciding on relatively demure sleeveless blouse under a light sweater, a mid thigh skirt, thigh high stay up stockings and heels. I brushed my long straight hair till it shone, applied modest makeup, a little eye shadow, blush, pale lipstick. No bra of course. I debated about panties and decided on a thong. Dressed, I looked at myself in the full length mirror. 'OK ', I thought to myself, 'You're as ready as you will ever be. What ever happens tonight will be. If nothing comes of it, at least I've tried.'

I left the house around 9:00 PM, driving slowly savoring the anticipation. I parked the car and walked, a little unsteadily, to the door, took a deep breath and entered. The place was just as I remembered it. I noticed about the same number of people at tables and at the bar. I made my way to the bar, same seat I had been in the last time, looking for Rashad. I couldn't see him anywhere and was a little worried that he might not be there. But he knew if I was coming back that it would be this night. The bartender came and said "White wine, right?"

"Yes, sure," I said, as I removed my sweater. "You have a pretty good memory."

"Always remember a pretty lady," he said with a grin as he moved off to get my drink.

I felt before I saw Rashad slip onto the stool beside me. He had already lit a cigarette and offered it to me. I looked at him as I accepted the cigarette and took a deep drag from it. "My brand even. You are pretty observant," I said.

"Like I told you, I try to make sure all the beautiful ladies are taken care of," he said with, of course, that wonderful smile of his. "Glad you decided to come back. I thought you would, especially after running into you the other night. I assume that was William you were with?"

"Yes – yes, that was William" I said, trying to slow my breathing to a manageable level.

"Nice looking guy. Does he take care of you?" he asked.

"So far he has," I replied. My wine came and I immediately took a large swallow.

Rashad placed his hand on my knee as he had before. That same light touch. "Sit here and relax, Kelley," he said. "I have to go in the back for a little bit. Drink your wine and I'll be back for you."

I sat there smoking and drinking my wine, wondering what he meant by 'I'll be back for you.' Before I knew it I had drunk three glasses and the bartender was bringing my fourth. Finally Rashad reappeared at my elbow. "Feeling a little more at ease?" he asked. I nodded and turned to face him. Again he placed his hand on my knee and began that slow rub. I could feel the wine and decided I probably shouldn't have any more. After all, I had to drive home later, or so I thought at the time. Rashad moved his hands to my side and began that stroking movement, up under my arm and down to my waist. Then up to cup my breast.

"Nice," he said. "I like this blouse more than the other one, I can feel your tit through it better. Do you always go braless? You should you know. You have such nice tits. You certainly don't need one." My breath was coming in short gasps, and without realizing it, I uttered a low moan. Rashad moved his hand away from me for a moment and I tried to regain some measure of composure.

"Rashad, damn, your touch is so sensual," I said. "You are making it awfully hard to relax."

Rashad just smiled and moved his hand again to my thigh, followed it up to the hem of my skirt then back down. Then moving it to the inside of my thigh stroked upwards to beneath my skirt to the top of my stockings. "Ahh, I like that," he said. "No pantyhose for you girl, right? Now for the real test." He moved his hand again under my skirt, my legs parted slightly and he brushed lightly against the front of the thong covering my pussy. I shuddered and my hips gave a small involuntary jerk. "Kelley, you're covering up the best part girl," he said.

"It - it's just a thong," I stammered. "After all, I didn't want to get arrested."

"Well, you know what I think. I think we should go back to my place and have a drink, maybe do a little dancing and see what develops. Now, now. Don't look so panicky. My place is just in the back here, so we don't have far to go. How 'bout it Kelley, want to come with me?" The way he emphasized the word come left little doubt that he meant 'cum' with me. I didn't say a word. Couldn't. Just nodded as he took me by the arm and helped me from my seat. He picked up my wine as I got my sweater and led me through a door at the back of the bar. I followed him down a hallway to a door on the right. "In here," he said.

The room was comfortably if modestly furnished with a dresser, chair and bed. Mirrors were placed on all four walls giving a view of the bed from whatever position one might be in. After placing my glass on the dresser he pulled me to him and gently kissed me. That kiss. Like drowning in honey. His tongue probing, mine exploring his mouth, leaving me breathless. His hands ran up and down my back to cup my ass cheeks and pull me against him. I could feel the lump in his trousers pressing against my stomach. With one hand he unfastened my skirt and it fell to the floor. He pushed me away, holding me at arms length and turned me around a full 360 degrees. "Well, that certainly is a thong, isn't it," he said. "Damn, woman, you're fine. You are one sexy lady."

I know I blushed all over as I replied, "Thanks for the compliment. You are pretty damn sexy yourself." I said, trying to act much more confident than I felt.

"That's nice, Kelley girl," he said, "why don't you just unbutton that blouse – just unbutton it for now. That's it. You look so sexy standing there. I want to tell you something. I want you to give me pleasure. And I want to be sure to give you pleasure. I think I can guarantee that I will. Now the first lesson. I want you to do something for me. Kneel down here in front of me, Kelley." I knelt. "Undo my belt and unfasten my trousers and let them fall to the floor. I did as I was told, my eyes fixed in front of me, staring at his crotch. As the trousers fell I gasped at what I saw. "Don't let it frighten you. I know it's probably a little larger than you are used to. But I think you will enjoy it."

I just stared at it. He was huge, and he wasn't even hard yet. It was beautiful, hanging halfway to his knee. "Now Kelley, this is your first lesson." I didn't really know what he meant but I was certainly ready to learn, "I want you to make me ready. I want you to suck my cock and make me hard. Don't be afraid. I'm going to teach you how to suck a cock this size so we both get pleasure from it. Now just take the end in your fingers and lift it. That's it. Now lick from the base to the tip." I did as he said and I watched it grow. Rashad was uncircumcised, the first time I had ever seen an uncircumcised cock in my life. I was fascinated with its size and that skin that covered the bulbous end of his cock.

"Doing great Kelley girl. Now grab near the end, make a fist around my cock and pull down. Pull the skin down from over the end. AHH! That's it girl, Feels good. Now lick all around the head, good. Now take just the tip in your mouth and use your tongue on it. Ohhhh yeah, baby. See how big it's getting?" I couldn't take my eyes off of it as I sucked on the end of this monster. It got bigger and bigger. I began to worry that it would hurt, because I knew, hoped, he was going to fuck me with it.

I stopped sucking long enough to say "Rashad, you're huge! I've never seen a cock like this before. It's - it's beautiful."

"I know it's bigger than you are used to but believe me – where sexual satisfaction for the woman is concerned, size, as well as ability, does matter. Now I want you to take as much of me in your mouth as you can." I put my mouth back over the head and pushed down till I felt him at the back of my throat, as far as William had ever been able to go, and yet half, more than half of his cock was still outside my mouth. That's good Kelley, I can feel the back of your throat. But it can go farther. It will take some getting used to on your part but you can do it. You have to relax your throat completely, then when you feel the urge to gag, that's normal at first, just swallow. You just keep swallowing till you get it all in there. It will be difficult to breathe too so take a deep breath and let's see how far we can go." I pushed his cock to the back of my throat, felt the resistance, then relaxed my throat and pushed again and tried swallowing as he had instructed. I felt the urge to gag but suppressed it. I took a deep breath and pushed harder, swallowing the whole time. With Rashad encouraging me and telling me how good it felt I continued to make that huge member disappear down my throat. Finally, I could feel him deep in me, as I swallowed continually my nose touched the tight curls of his pubic hair and I knew I was there. Unable to breathe I pulled back, allowing the end of his cock to pull past the point where I could breathe again, then, another deep breath and pushed down again, swallowing, always swallowing.

"God, Kelley girl, you are a natural. You just want it all the first time don't you. That's it – keep it up – I'm about to feed you my cum straight into your belly. AHHH! SOOO Goood!" he said. I felt his cock expand while my mouth kissed the base of his cock. I felt the pulsing as his cum erupted deep in my throat, almost to the entrance to my stomach, I was sure. Then, as he was still pumping gushes of cum from his cock I pulled back and got a mouthful of cum as I slowly milked it with my fist. I was so hot and enthralled with what I was doing. I swallowed his cum and wanted more.

"Kelley, you are a natural cock sucker. I have never had a woman do that to me the first time she tried it. And it never felt so good. I knew you were special that first time I met you. That's it girl, keep licking it and sucking on it. This is just the first of a lot of loads of cum I have for you." Rashad let me continue to lick and suck for a few minutes, then said, "OK, Kelley, that was great. But now let's just relax a few minutes and then we'll proceed to the next lesson. Why don't you just go ahead and take the blouse and that damned thong off. I want to see you naked."

I remove my blouse and the thong and start to take off my heels. "No, leave them on and the stockings. You look sexy as hell in just those. You are one beautiful woman. Now come over her and lie with me. Let's just lie here and see what happens. I think you may be more experienced than I thought before, so let's just let nature take it's course, OK?"

I nodded in agreement, stood and walked over to the bed and lay down. He lies beside me and we kiss again. I can feel his fingers probing around my pussy lips. I reach down and take his still hard cock in my hand. I pump up and down. I then move my hand to his balls and cup them and squeeze gently. He sucks on my hard pink nipple. It is very hot in the room. He moves down between my legs and his tongue finds the opening of my pussy and he sticks it inside and then licks between my inner lips. He sucks my clit into his mouth and it felt so damn good!

Rashad then gets on all fours with his huge dick pointing straight down. I

lie under him and take that magnificent member into my mouth again and begin sucking the head once again. I play with his balls. In a few minutes, I am on all

fours and Rashad is under me sucking my tits. First one then the other. I am

just there on all fours, with my tits hanging down getting sucked like a cow.

It feels incredible! He begins to rub my pussy while he is still sucking and

I go crazy! Then I'm on my back again. He straddles me on all fours and looks down at me. "What do you want me to do now, Kelley girl?", he asks.

"I want you to put it inside me."

Janet2
Janet2
70 Followers