Angel Flying Too Close To The Ground

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Untill she comes home each night - I wait. I am captivated. I am not allowed to fuck her - only eat whatever cum is in her. Then she sleeps in my bed - torture to know I can't have her when I want. If I want to fuck her I have to pay - to Rashad. The ultimate humiliation. I must pay to have sex with my wife - or she goes away. I know she would never come back if I tried to take her without Rashad's approval - which means I pay him. In fact he requires me to pay double - that's $1,000 for one night with my wife. But I do it willingly - have done it many times - she is the ultimate in sex. She has been transformed into the high priced whore that she was meant to be - even to me.

She still lives for his big cock. And we both live under his control. And we wouldn't have it any other way.

But sometimes, in moments of reverie, while waiting on her to return, with Willie on the sound system, I think, my angel has definitely flown too close to the ground.

12