Angel Gets a Whipping

Story Info
Despite warnings, she misbehaves & is disciplined.
2.8k words
4.1
24.9k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The car bumped along the dirt road, the headlights illuminating a narrow road lined with trees. Angel sat in the passenger seat, her hands in her lap. She could hardly breathe with her excitement. The had been driving for nearly two hours and now they were almost at their destination. She occasionally glimpsed the man beside her, the man she called Master. His strong hands gripped the steering wheel firmly, for the road was rough.

The trees fell away and a small cabin could be seen. He halted the car next to the front steps. The both opened their doors and climbed out of the car. Master left the keys in the ignition, and stepped up to the front door He took a key out of his pocket and went into the cabin. Angel took the keys from the ignition, and opened the trunk of the car. She pulled the suitcases out of the trunk and carried them into the house. Inside Master was lighting a fire in both the fireplace and the woodstove, to drive the chill off.

There were several suitcases and Angel made a trip with each one, placing it in its proper place in the cabin. She had done this on several occasions before and was used to the routine. Her task completed she returned to the car and locked it, then brought the keys in and hung them on the hook by the door.

With the stove in the kitchen warming up Angel busied herself in the kitchen preparing an evening meal. While she was doing that Master occupied himself by opening the cases and laying out some of the equipment he would be using that weekend.

They ate at the table, talking about the sights they had seen on the way to the cabin. Master was pleased with the meal she had prepared, and he dried the dishes as she washed them. He retired to the couch in front of the fireplace, and Angel curled up with him her head on his lap. She loved how he would stroke her hair when she did that, and they passed several hours enjoying each others warmth.

Tonight Master would sleep alone, while Angel curled up on the big rug beside his bed, wrapping herself in the cozy blanket. The firelight slowly faded and soon both were asleep, sorely tired after their long journey.

Dawn came early, the sunlight streaming into the cabin. Angel arouse quickly, padding across the cold wood floor in her bare feet. Despite the cold she had slept nude. Now she put on an apron to shake the fire in the stove and add new logs to the fire. She put water on the stove to heat, and waited for master to awaken. He soon did and came to the kitchen table, wearing a flannel robe.

Angel checked the pot of water on the stove and was happy to see it was heating nicely. She went to a suitcase and brought out a couple of towels and Masters shaving kit. She put the first towel in the hot water and let it soak. Then she laid the shaving supplies out on the table. Master adjusted his chair and she tied a cloth around his neck. Her rubbed his throat.

Angel took the razor from the table and opened it carefully, the straight blade glinting in the sunlight. She brushed her thumb across it, testing it and then closed it again. She took a pair of tongs and took the towel from the boiling water. Squeezing it with the tongs, then with her hands she rolled it up loosely, then carefully draped it around Master's neck and face. As she was waiting for the heat and moisture to soak in she opened the razor and stropped it, the wicked blade sliding back and forth across the leather. She dipped the shaving brush in the water and began to work the soap up into a lather. Only when she had enough stirred up did she remove the towels from the big man's face, and begin to lather his face, brushing it on and working it into the skin. She wiped the soap from his lips and prepared to shave her Master.

"Now you will be careful won't you Angel. You know that if you nick me you will get a whipping". Angel nodded.

She began to shave him, scraping the straight razor on the skin. Regularly she would take the razor and wipe it on a cloth. During one of these moments she took a breath and asked "Master, I saw the prettiest dress in the store last week. I wondered if I might purchase it?". As she placed the razor against his throat he blinked for a moment and said. "I think you have all the dresses you need for the present. No."

Angel continued to shave him. Again she spoke. "There is a concert that I would like to attend at the Center Theater. It would only be a few hours. May I go?"

Once again there was a pause, and Master's voice boomed "no".

Angel was finishing the shave, and had wiped most of the cream from his face. She reached up to do a last trim on the bottom of the sideburns. She moved the razor carefully, holding the skin taut with her fingers. Then, just as she finished, she pressed down a little harder, and slid the razor to the side, perhaps a quarter of an inch. A red rivulet of blood trickled down in front of Master's ear. She jumped back. "I'm sorry Master"

Master frowned put his finger up to his ear, and felt the blood. "Angel," he said in a calm voice, "you have nicked me" She quickly took up the styptic pencil and applied it to the cut, wiping away the blood. The bleeding stopped instantaneously. Master reached up and undid the cloth around his neck as Angel quickly gathered up the shaving kit and put it away.

She washed her hands and poured a glass of juice which she place on the table in front of him. "how would you like your eggs this morning sir?" she asked.

He looked at her and in a voice that was almost a growl replied "I should like them scrambled. But be careful that you get no shell in the egg. If you do you shall get a whipping".

Angel felt a shiver go through her body. The pan was heating on the stove. She put some butter in the pan, and it melted nice. She reached for an egg and cracked it expertly with one hand and it dropped into the pan. She broke six eggs for the two of them in quick succession, stirring them up. She looked at Master, who was looking out the window at the lake. Taking an empty shell she carefully broke off a piece as large as her fingernail, and dropped it into the pan.

The eggs were quickly cooked and she presented Master's plate to him. He thanked her, and she took her place at the side of the table. They talked about the cabin and what a pleasant interlude it made from their life in the city.

Suddenly Master's fork flashed and he held it up, the piece of eggshell on the tine. "Angel," he said, "I fear I have found a shell in my eggs."

She bowed her head and quickly said, "I am sorry Master. "It won't happen again."

They finished the meal, and Master rose. He told Angel she was to wash up while he got dressed and prepared for the day. He looked at the dishes beside the sink "And mind you don't break any dishes, for that will get you a whipping"

Angel washed the dishes carefully, drying them and putting them on the shelf. There were only a few and she finished quickly. As she was about to place the last saucer on the shelf she paused, and, holding the saucer in her hand, turned around. She released the small plate with fell and smashed on the floor. Master looked up from the other side of the cabin. Angel said in a quivering voice "I am sorry Master, I broke a plate."

She swept up the shards quickly and stood up, to see Master dressed. He wore a pair of jeans with a black T-shirt. He approached her, and put his hand on her chin. "You seem to be in need of some discipline this morning my Angel"

She nodded. As he touched her she felt a thrill of anticipation go through her body. It was tinged with a fear, a fear of the unknown and she felt her knees weaken a little. Master could not see but her pulse had jumped and she could feel her breath quicken. She licked her lips, for her mouth has suddenly gone dry.

He directed her to remove her apron and follow him. She did so, and completely naked she followed across the room. He paused to collect a case that was sitting in the corner, as he did so she reached up and took the key for the front door and unlocked the deadbolt, replacing the key on its hook, next to the car keys that she had placed there the night before.

She stepped out onto the porch and shivered from the cold. The sun was not yet high in the sky and the lake sparkled in front of the cabin. Master followed her out and led her to a spot about a hundred feet from the cabin. There was a large tree with an overhanging branch there, the ground worn smooth underneath it.

Master set the case down on ground and opened it, taking out a length of rope. Angel bowed her head, and presented her wrists to him, crossed.

He bound her arms, wrapping the rope around the wrists in two directions, finishing off with a loop between her hands. To this loop he tied another length of rope, which he then threw over the tree branch. In a moment he had pulled her arms over her head and Angel was balanced on her toes, twisting a bit, and trying to keep her footing. From the case he took a hammer and two stout metal stakes. He drove this into the ground near her feat. He then attached a steel ring to each of the stakes. Using these he tied Angel's ankles so that she was firmly held in position.

Then he took a coil of leather from the box. It was a modest whip, small but well made. No need for showmanship her, no need for a long whip to swirl about one's head. He loosened the coils and shook them loose. Then with a practiced hand he flipped the whip and the long leather strap hissed through the air, ending with a satisfying crack. It was then he looked at Angel.

She stood there bound, her hands over her head. There were goosebumps on her skin, and a ray of sunlight was illuminating her hair. She held her head proudly and watched her Master, without a hint of fear or trepidation.

He stepped to the side and swung the whip around, getting it moving. He lifted his arm up and brought it down, and the leather snaked through the air. It made its first touch on her left buttock, then quickly snapped down across the bare flesh. The end of the whip fell away form her skin, and Angel spoke in a clear voice "One".

In a moment a red welt appeared where the whip had touched her, and he could see her trembling a little. The whip snapped again, and without hesitation she spoke "Two".

Master never hurried her whippings. He would pause, sometimes even sit down on the ground and watch her for several minutes. Unlike some who lay on the lash with the beat of a drummer, he preferred to make her anticipate, to savor each blow. Angel, for her part felt her whole body coming alive, every nerve tingling as she awaited the next crack of the whip, the sting of the leather on her back. The waiting drove her wild, and with each stroke she exhaled in a great gasp, followed by her body gulping in oxygen in several rapid breaths.

The sun was high in the sky when Angel called out, in a voice as clear as her first cry, "fifty". Master smiled and went up to her and touched her body, kissing her cheek. "That will be all for today, my pet" he said. Only then did he notice a tear running down her cheek. He kissed it, tasting the saltiness on his tongue. Then he kissed Angel on the lips, and she responded passionately, her mouth opening to him, her head tilting back as she melted at his soft touch.

He quickly undid her restraints, her aching arms dropping around him. He picked her up in his arms. and made his way back to the cabin.

Once inside her lay her on her belly on the bed. There was water warming on the stove and he took a washcloth and wiped her body, gently cleaning the welts on her back and her buttocks. He took antiseptic and touch the skin where it had broken, warning her that it would sting. He wiped the sweat from her legs and arms, then rolling her on her side he stroked her breasts and belly. At this point he kissed her again, sensing the yearning in her body, her entire being aching with desire.

Putting the washcloth aside he began to undress, peeling of his shirt and pants. He lay on the bed beside her, his hands touching her shoulders. He kissed her back, his tongue running over the welts, back a forth. His hands touched her sides and he caressed her as he kissed her body.

Soon his hands were on her thighs, sliding over the smooth skin. He kissed her buttocks and placed his hands on them spreading them apart. Angel, lifted her hips as he did this and she was rewarded with the touch of his tongue on her asshole, penetrating it as he burrowed between her cheeks.

He touched her lips, discovering how wet the were, his finger slipping into. He sensed her exhale as she accepted the digit warmly, and her hips moved enticingly. He teased her like this for many minutes, Angel burrowed her head in the pillow as her body went from pain to pleasure.

He lay down on the bed beside her and she moved on top of him. They locked in a kiss, long and deep, their tongues dancing with each other, the lips pressed together. His hands slid gently down her back and squeezed her ass.

She kissed his neck and ears, great sucking kisses and long licks, tasting him . She took his nipples in her mouth and sucked on them, feeling them stiffen in her mouth. The lay together intertwined, and he felt himself growing hard at her touch.

Angel rose up on her knees and her hand touched him, stroking him slightly, with a greedy grin on her face. She straddled him and touched herself with his cock, rubbing it against her lips. She could see him, his eyes closed, his breathing heavy, as she slid down onto him.

His cock penetrated her, filling in up, and Angle threw her head back in wanton pleasure. Her lips surrounded his flesh and she felt them become one thing, thrashing there on the bed. Far from satiating her each thrust only increased her lust, her need for more, her desire to feel herself impaled on this man.

They made love for hours, occasionally pausing for breath, gasping in air in a few short breaths, then grabbing the other and renewing their carnal connection. Sometimes he took her gently, softly probing her, other times she was fucked hard--his cock ramming into her with great slurping sounds. Angel squeezed and released him, sometimes mischievously holding him inside her, preventing him from withdrawing.

He would touch her clit and bring her close to orgasm, then take his fingers away, renewing his thrusting. Angel lost count of the number of times she came so close, then was pulled back from the brink.

She was on top when it finally happened. He reached between her legs and tickled her clit and she felt herself tighten, then with a great wave her orgasm washed over her, and she felt like she was flying, she scarcely felt his hips come up one last time as he too started to orgasm, his seed filling her womb.

She cried out and he moaned and they were frozen together, their bodies spasming and bucking, until finally she collapsed on top of him, her face on his chest. They lay there together for a long time, not speaking, their heartbeats clearly audible to each other.

Angel felt herself dozing, her nose buried in his armpit, feeling warm and safe, her body limp with the pain and pleasure she had felt that day. Totally satisfied she drifted into a deep sleep.